Gonner And Dixie: The Undead...

By Diana_LovesWolves513

Based on the two movies: Daddy, I'm A Zombie and Mummy, I'm A Zombie At first the book starts off with how Go... More

Gonner and Dixie's First Time Meeting
Gonner and Dixie Start To Crush On Eachother
Gonner's Regret
Catching Up With Dixie
Announcement
I Wish I Wasn't Dead
Another Day, Another Death
Missin' Her
A Goddess' Regret
Dead or Alive
She's a Sea Cow
Claustrophobic

Her Regret

102 1 0
By Diana_LovesWolves513

Dixie's POV

 I regret everything. I regret meeting Isis. I regret meeting Gonner. I regret regretting my life. I can't even begin to stress how hard it is to be dead. I left my dad worried for me. I left him alone and my mother, well... 

she has her boyfriend

she won't  miss me

 But life was so much simpler on Earth. I don't even know where I am right now. I could be stuck in Hell or a place of nothing for all I know and this is my punishment. Actually...nah. That's too cruel for even the devil to do. My lives are meaningless, my life life and my dead life. My love life is even worse. And now here I am, tired and exhausted to death, no pun intended, and I hate it. 

I HATE IT 
I HATE IT 
I HATE IT

I need to calm down. There's only one more element to retrieve and then everything will be back to normal and I can go home. Sob. I'm so sorry dad. I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to run away. I didn't mean to hurt you. God, I'm so bipolar. Sigh. If I want to come back home. I have to get it together. Sobbing won't get me anywhere what so ever. I'll get this last element, and then I'll face Nebulosa and that blasted sea rat, Gonner! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
291K 14K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
83.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...