Shivin OS: Missed Calls

By Naabi_Kaira

What happen when shivi didn't picked Mohsin's call. Seeing 12 missed calls her heartbeat stops... What happen... More

Cover page

Missed Calls

2K 189 7
By Naabi_Kaira

"The number you are calling is currently unavailable, please try later".

This was almost the 10th time Mohsin was hearing this and his temper was shooting up to limits. Trusting his luck, he dialed the number once again, he waited through those monotonous disciplined intervals of tones, expecting to hear the sweet voice he was so desperate too, but again he was awarded with the computerized recording.

"What the hell!!', he threw away the cell phone and closed his eyes in anger.Usually he don't get that angry easily but this was actually his patience a lot.-----------------------------------------------------------------Ye kaisi hai Aditi?", Shivi picked up a shirt and showed it to Aditi, but she didn't look impressed, so pouting Shivi placed it back on the shelf and picked up another one, "aur ye wali?", she was hopeful this time but again she got the same look of dejection.

"kia Aditi, aisey tu I will not be able to buy anything", she glared at her.

"haan tu thek hai na, it's better that you don't buy anything instead of all this..", she said casually moving to the other counter and Shivi was left glaring at her.

"I will not come to shopping with you next time, you don't let me buy anything", she joined her on the other counter and Aditi pulled her cheeks, "that is because sweetheart our choices don't match, why don't you go to shopping with Mohsin, you both have similar tastes and moreover whatever he picks up for you.. you look extremly ravishing in it..", Aditi winked and in order to hide the pink blotch on her cheeks she hit her with her bag.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They both paid the bills and were on their way back when Shivi switched her cell phone ON and saw 12 calls from Mohsin.

She suddenly gasped, praying there isn't any emergency, but due to Aditi, she couldn't call him, just texted,

"Momo .. what happened Teddy?, sorry I was shopping so the cell was switched off, I hope all is fine, I'll call you in the next half an hour, right now with Aditi, please reply ASAP ..Love you .. <3 <3 .. ------------------------------------------------------------------------Shivi reached her apartment, to her luck Aditi dropped her to her home, but thankfully she didn't accompanied her to her house.

 Her mother wasn't there today, she has went to Dehradun for Sheetal's exam. Shivi reached his home and in all that panic of Mohsin's 12 calls.

In the lift she dialed Mohsin's number, but there was no response. Suddenly she felt her heart coming to mouth, she called again and still no response. Till reaching the apartment, she had called him twice, but there was no response.

She had started praying, and could feel tears forming in her eyes.------------------------------------------------------------It was the fifth time when finally Mohsin decided to pick up the phone which was flashing Shivi from the past half an hour."Hello", he said angrily and Shivi on the other hand felt her breath coming back.

"Mohsin!!", she closed her eyes and in the same breath thanked God, "kia hua?, kahan they?, why weren't you picking up the phone?, sab thek hai?, tum thek ho?, 12 missed calls?, I got so worried love .. main ..

"tum subha se kahan ho Shivi?",

his blunt voice threw her deep in doubt that there was something wrong.

"main Aditi k sath thi Momo, subha se, we went shopping, phir lunch, and then again shopping aur ab ghar hon", she said politely sensing his mood was not at all good.

"and on which planet was this day-out planned?, he asked, tone now getting very strict.

"huh?, what?",

"on which planet were you both that you couldn't attend phone calls?'", he said and suddenly Shivi understood the problem and his tension and also his strict voice.

"hmmm, tu ye baat hai, Mr Khan was worried", she said, relaxing herself on the couch, and smiling at his cuteness.

"Shivi this is not funny, if you can't attend calls, then why don't u text me once , I mean you know I get worried but still you have do all this every time, how did you feel when I didn't attend yor calls right now?"

"some part of me died", she said and Mohsin felt his heart clench, "I felt the same Shivi, I request you not to be careless next time, please", he was soft and Shivi melted like ice under sun, "Mohsin I was not careless, we were shopping in the basement of the mall so there were no signals, I am sorry", she said and Mohsin could picture her pouting.

"no sorries, you are subjected to a punishment", he said and Shivi could feel his joyous tone returning.

"whatever you say my lord", she said what he liked the most,

'hmm, dinner at .. "

"my place", she completed the sentence and knew Mohsin would have no objection, "okay then, see you and I love you",

Shivi knew he would never forget to add this no matter what, "I love you too", smiling she answered and got to make preparation for the dinner.-------------------------------------------------------------------------It was 9 o'clock and Shivi was expecting Mohsin anytime. She was completely ready, dressed in a simple, white sleeveless top and blue knee length skirt and hair tied in a lose clip. She knew Mohsin loved her open hair but still she used to tie them everytime because she loved the way he used to open her hair.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Fifteen minutes from her final checking, she heard the door bell and rushed to the door, "welcome", she greeted him with her usual smile, and although Mohsin wanting desperately to hug her, just moved in murmuring a , "hmmm".

Shivi's mouth was left open, he was still angry!, but no problem, she'll make him happy. Smirking, she followed him inside, and he had switched on the TV and was fully engrossed in the news channel.

"tumhare ghar ka TV kharab ho gaya hai"?, she sat beside him and asked seriously and he glared at her, "dinner main kiya banaya hai ?'

"arey wah!, aj tu ik bilkul husband type batein kar rahe ho?", she outlined his jawbone and although just wanting to kiss her lips, which she was pouting, making them more irresistible, he pushed her away, "dinner lagao, I am hungry", he said and increased the volume.

"okay", she made a sad face and hearing her low voice, he turned but she was on her way to kitchen.

Shivi started the preparation for dinner, but she knew her low voice had started doing the work and soon she will have her Mohsin back in his form.

"lagta hai aj khana acha nahi bana", Shivi sighed dramatically and received a glare from Mohsin, which was enjoying the white chicken. Suppressing her smile, she made a sad face, "aur white chicken tu mujhe lagta hai bohat hi kharab bana hai, tum tu kha hi nahi rahe", she pouted and Mohsin, who very well knew her tactics, ignored all the pouting, by taking some more morsel in his plate.

After the dinner, Mohsin yet again switched on the TV. Shivi had fun plans of teasing him and faking sadness, but she couldn't implement them, bcz she was missing her Mohsin, the joyous, teasing and giggling Mohsin.

Shivi came by his side, and inspite of his silent protests, snuggled to him, "I am sorry, dil se sorry", she whispered and looked up to him and pouted and Mohsin knew this time it was not faking, because he could see her eye pockets wet.

"dobara nahi karon gi", this time her voice was also shaking and Mohsin bent on her, "do you promise?", he lovingly caressed her cheeks and Shivi nodded, and unable to resist this innocent gesture, he sealed their lips.

Then kiss was deep and passionate from both sides.

"Thank God my punishment is over", Shivi said breathless and Mohsin smiled and pulled her close in a tight bear hug.

"by the way how was shopping?", he asked , now removing the clip from her hair and letting them free, "very bad, Aditi doesn't lets me buy anything", she huffed and Mohsin giggled, 'hmm, tu merey sath jaya karo na shopping, I'll buy you the whole city!!', he entwined their fingers together,

"pata hai Aditi was also teasing me with the same, k Mohsin k sath jaya karo shopping"

'dekha!, great minds think alike, aur ik tumhain hai k samjh nahi ati", he sighed and received a punch on his chest from Shivi,

"oh btw I did manage to buy something for you',

and before Mohsin could show any emotion on her statement , she was out of his arms and on her way to bring his gift.

"ye dekho", she handed him the packet and adjusted herself to the previous position, "shirt wow!!", Mohsin was happy to see the shirt of his favorite color - blue.

'thank you so much tweety", he gave her yet another kiss, but this time Shivi didn't reciprocate his passion because she was too excited to inform him about her other plans, "Mohsin, will you wear this on the Golden awards, you also bought me a black dress for the function na, tum ye blue hi pehnna", she spoke in glee and Mohsin pulled her more close, "hmm, so you want us to be in color combo, providing people yet another reason to speculate, we have not yet announced our relationship to anyone..."

"MOMOoooo", she pouted and giggled, "okay, as if I care about people, jaisa tum kaho, I'll wear this", he kissed his forehead and removed his arms,

"kia hua?"

"ghar jana hai tweety!, it's late", he pulled her cheeks and Shivi was disappointed, "now don't make that face, ghar na jaon?", he pouted and Shivi also got up ,

"I am sorry again Mohsin, and you know I deserved this punishment, I won't do it again", she said with sincerity pouring out from her eyes and Mohsin pulled her close by her waist, 

'hmmm, you better don't do that again, you see I don't like giving you punishments, ",and with this he claimed her lips again and this time the gesture was love 'filled, combined with passion.

'thank you so much for the dinner and the gift, and now good bye", he kissed her cheek and grabbing the shirt packet he left.

Shivi closed the door behind him, and rushed in for her ringing cell phone which was flashing Mohsin! .. smirking she thought of not attending the phone and broke in a giggle imagining his frown, but then unable to control herself she attended the call,

"I love you Mohsin", she said before he could scold her ' but she was wrong - she did receive scolding , which only showed his deep love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 169K 192
WINNER: Marvel Fanfiction Awards 2016 Best Imagines/Preferences/One Shots A collection of reader insert ( x reader) imagines/one-shots/fics of the Av...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
229K 3.2K 26
"we're on fire, babe" ❁ ❁ ❁ - alex andersen and ivar the boneless imagines highest: #1 under alexandersen #1 under vikingsimagin...
578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...