My Little Secret ❤️

By trippyalsina

As Sasha , Goes Through The Trials And Tribulations Of Living With Her Aunt . When She Meets Her Aunt's Boyfr... More

Chapter 5 ❤️

Chapter 4 ❤️

3.3K 117 30
By trippyalsina

( The Next Day )

Dwayne POV

I looked over and saw Sasha sleeping by me. She looked beautiful, way prettier than her hoe ass Aunty. I know for a fact Sasha and I would be so perfect. Cuz they ain't nothing like us. Nothing like her and me together going through some shit. Sasha rolled over and caught my ass starin' at her.

"What you lookin at?" she asked.

"A nice piece of art" I said.

"Haha awe your so lame" she laughed.

"Man get yo stank ass breath up" I said hitting her with a pillow.

"My breath don't stank nigga. You got me highly fucked up"

"You seem highly upset" I said

She got up and flicked me off. The fuckery yo. "Aye that ain't lady like, Sasha!" I yelled when she closed the bathroom door laughing.

I got up and went to another bathroom , since her ass wanna lock the door. I got in the shower and the heat of the water immediately calmed my muscle. I grabbed my Axe body wash and washed myself. When I was done I wrapped myself with a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and headed ack to the room and saw Sasha lotioning up her body. I got a peek of that ass and my dick got a lil too happy.

"Don't even think about it" she said looking at me.

"You ain't shit!" I said going to the closet to pick my outfit.

Even though I didn't live here I still had some clothing I Marie's closet. Ten minutes later I decided on some Army printed pants, a baseball jersey top, some timbs, and my gold watch and chain. I sprayed some cologne and went out and saw Sasha wearing army printed shorts, a baseball jersey top, some timbs, and gold accesories. Her hair was in a nice bun. Bae was looking sexy.

A/N: ( Picture Of Sasha & Dwayne On Book Instagram @trippyalsina ) .

"So like you copying my swag or nah" I Said .

"Nah nigga! I been had this outfit. You copied me. Wait why are we all dress up"

"Cuz we goin out duh"

"Awe where we goin"

"Its a surprise. Now come on" I grabbed her hand we went to my car.

The car ride to the mall was silent and relaxing . We listen to the radio and I peeped Sasha lookin at me.

"Starin ain't nice young lady"

"I wasn't staring old man"

"Old. Hell nah"

We got to the mall in one piece. We walked around and Sasha went in Victoria Secret.

"Oh shit, bae finna get some longerie for her bae" I said.

"Uh no. You keep riping my panties and now I am low" she said

"You weren't complaining before" I said. She gave me a stank look and went on looking for underwears.

I saw this sexy ass white thong two piece loungerie. I slipped it in Sasha basket she was holding and walked out the store, We went to some other stores and we was getting compliments left and right.

"Y'all are so cute" the cashier said.

" Thank you" I said cheesin at Sasha who rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" she said walking out the store.

"Sasha think about. Me and you would be perfect"

"No we won't Dwayne" she said. I drop the topic but I know for sho' Sasha gonna be mine. She ain't got a choice. When she was done shopping we decided to go to the food court.

"Um I want Chinese" she said

"Aight then" we was standing in line when this nigga came up to Sasha. I recognize him from Sasha school.

"Travis! Hey what you doin here" she ask him. Travis gave her a hug and his hands were too damn low.

A/N: ( Picture Of Travis On Book Instagram @trippyalsina ) .

"Shoppin for my mama birthday. But , I see we lying to each other now" he said

"What you mean" she asked

"You said you was coming to the game, but ya didnt. You hurt me Sasha." he complained. Like jit she was getting fucked dont worry about it .

"Aw I fell asleep. I was so dissapointed. But y'all won so what you complaining for" she said hitting him in the chest. Was this really happening. I know for a fact Sasha ain't flirting with this nigga in front of me.

"My trophy bae wasn't there" Hold up bae. Hell nah.

"Sasha we gotta go" I said.

"Hold up" she said holding up her finger.

"Well I guess imma call you later aight" Travis said.

"No you aint" I mumbled.

"Excuse me" he said gettin all beasty.

"I said no she ain't"

"And you are?... Yea exactly"

"I am the nigga thats gonnna beat ya ass , if you Dont back the fuck up" I said

"Guys stop it. Please" Sasha said getting in the middle of us.

I ain't never been so damn mad. Like nigga, do you know who I am.

Sasha POV

All I Remember Seeing Was , Travis Punch Dwayne In The Mouth . My Emotional Ass Was Crying , I Grabbed Dwayne And Started Breaking The Fight .

Dwayne Always Claims We Gone Get Together , But You Nothing Dick Baby .

" Fuckumean ! You Aint Bout That Shit ! " Travis Said .

Bruh ! Im Dragging A Tall Strong Nigga , Away From Another One . Damn Near Almost Made Me , Drop My Shit .

" Let Me Tf Go " Dwayne Pulled His Arm Away From Me .

Nigga Who ? I Shook My Head And Walked To The Car , Can Never Fuck A Nigga Without Them Catching Feelings . See You'd Think We Would Of Had Make Up Sex By Now ? But Nahh Fuck All That .

" Had The Fucking Nerve To Flirt With That Nigga In My Face " He Mumbled .

" Its A Problem When Im Being Friendly , But You Forgetting You Dating My Aunty ? Nahh Hypocrite Ass " I Snapped .

Nigga Dont Play The Flirting Card On Me , It's Gone Back Fire On That Ass . We Got Some And He Went To His Room , I Went To Mine .

I Changed Into Spandex Shorts , White VNeck And Some Huff Socks . Travis Called Me And I Answered .

( Phone Convo )

Him : Ya Boi Almost Got Murked ! Fuck He Thought This Was ?

You Could Tell He Was Still Mad .

Me : I Hear You Trav

Him : Slide By My House , Ima Text You The Address .

We Hung Up And He Sent Me The Address . I Didnt Feel Like Changing , So I Just Put On Some Slides . I Grabbed My Bag And Walked Downstairs .

" Where You Going ? "

" Out " I Said .

Dont Start Flexing Me Now , I Was Flirting Remember . Like No .

I Got In My Car , Ya Girl Whipping ! Yess . Guess Who Bought It ? Yup Dwayne . Talking Bout " I Dont My Ole Lady Walking Or Asking Somebody For A Ride " .

I Drove To Travis's House , I Got Out And He Opened The Door . Shirtless , Gym Shorts Sagging , Abs Just Everywhere ! Instant Wetness , Let Me Calm Down . I Looked At His Face And He Had Cuts & Bruises .

" Look At Bae , Tryna Look Cute For Her Man " He Teased .

" Not Funna Play " He Moved Out The Way And I Walked In .

This Nigga Has Rihanna Everywhere , Like Damn Craig .

" So Wassup " I Said Sitting On The Couch .

" Damn , You Neglecting A Nigga Now ? You'n Come To The Game , Now You'n Show Me No Love "

The Dick Was Too Good , I Had To Miss The Game .

He Walked Over And Pulled Me On His Lap , Im Not A Hoe But Damn My Hormones Were Everywhere . See , This Where Yall Gone Have Me Fucked Up At , Im On The Shot So I Cant Get Pregnant .

" You Gone Show Me Some Love Or Nah ? " He Said .

" I Show You Ig Love Everyday " I Laughed .

" Haha Thats Real , I Give You That One . But Fr " He Put His Head On My Shoulder .

We Both Sat There In Silence , Travis Boyfriend Material But Im In Too Deep With Dwayne . It Wasnt A Werid Silence , It Was Peaceful I Havent Had That In A While .

I Turned My Head And Travis Was Passed Out , I Shook My Head And Got Up Only To Be Pulled Back Down .

" Its Bad Enough You Live With The Nigga , At Least Stay Over " Travis Said In His Sleepy Voice .

" Alright " He Grabbed My Hand And We Walked Upstairs To I Guess Was His Room .

He Took His Gym Shorts Off .

" You Lucky , I Sleep Naked " Lawddd .

He Pulled Me To His Chest , It Felt So Wrong But So Good . My Head Was On The Crock Of His Neck , He Wanna Act Bold & Grab My Ass .

" Travis Dont Make Me Cut You " I Said .

" Good Night Bae "

" Good Night " He Gripped My Ass & Pulled Me Deeper In His Chest .

Marie POV

" Thanks Have A Good Day " The Waitress Said .

Brandon Took Me To Dinner , This Man . He Grabbed Me By Waist , As We Walked Outside . The Whole Day He's Been Pampering Me , My Hair , Nails , All That !

" Bae You Look Sexy Af " He Gripped My Ass .

" Brandon , We Public And You Acting Freaky "

" I Grab Whats Mine " He Gripped My Ass Harder .

" Freaky Ass " I Said .

I Was Wearing A Blue Bodycon Dress , With Nude Redbottoms . I Had My Hair Spiral Curled , In 32 Inch Malaysain .

We Got In The Car , His Hands Never Left My Body . I Was On Ig Scrolling , Everybody Was Talking Bout A Fight At The Mall . I Brushed It Off , We Got Home And Slipped Out The Dress .

" Bae Come Here " I Turned Around & Brandon Was Leaning On The Door .

" What's Wrong " He Lifted Me Up And I Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist .

" Why You Not Living With Me ? "

This Day Was Going So Well ! Like Are You Serious ?

" Because I Have A Neice To Take Care Of , I Cant Just Up And Leave Her " I Said Honestly .

I Could Care Less About Her At Times , But She Still My Neice . He Gripped My Ass & Looked Me In My Eyes .

" Bring Her Here . You Know I Aint No Side Nigga , So You Gone Have To Let Me Know " He Said .

" Then Yes I'll Live You Baby " I Said Uncertain .

" Thats What Im Talking Bout " He Leaned And We Kissed .

He Put Me Down And Walked In The Bathroom , I Slipped On One Of His Shirts And Layed In The Bed . Kelly Tagged Me On Facebook , I Clicked It And It Was A Fight .

I Watched Dwayne And Some Boy , Fight At The Mall . Some Girl Was Pulling Dwayne Back , But I Couldnt See Her Face . A Tear Drop Fell On My Screen , I Quickly Wiped My Face As Brandon Walked Out The Bathroom .

" Baby What's Wrong ? " He Walked Towards Me .

He Looked Down & Grabbed My Phone .

" You Over Here Crying Over The Nigga , After We Just Talked About Moving ? Thats What You Do ? " He Yelled .

" Brandon Its Not Even Like That " I Said .

" Then What Tf Is It Like ? "

I Was Quiet .

" Man Im Gone "

" You Reall Funna Have A Bitch Fit -- " He Cut Me Off By Slapping Me .

" Shoulda Left Yo Asss At The Strip Club . When I Come Back , Yo Priorities Better Be Straight " He Said .

I Was Holding My Face Fighting Back Tears , The Front Door Slammed And I Busted Out Into Tears .

" You A Bad Bitch Marie , You Dont Cry " I Wiped My Face .

As Much As I Tried To Control Myself , I Couldnt Stop Crying . I Layed On The Bed & Cried Myself To Sleep .

---------------------

- Book Instagram @trippyalsina

- Dwayne Catching Feelings ??

- Sasha Messing With Travis ??

- Marie Crying ??

- The Slap ??

- Co - Writers ; @alsinabooks & @_trippyshvt3

Vote / Comment / Share -Trippyalsina ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

371K 14.2K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
895K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
289K 7.2K 103
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...