Going, Going, Gone {One Direc...

By ignorebutterfliesx

Louis Tomlinson’s ex-girlfriend has his baby and he doesn’t know that it's his. Shae’s a toddler and thinks t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Seven

22.1K 173 106
By ignorebutterfliesx

Chapter Twenty Seven

                “Hello, One Direction.” The co-host, Debby Fitz smiles flirtatiously at the boys. I mentally groan, well, try to. I end up groaning out loud though. I know this because everyone ends up looking at me weird.

                We were still backstage, getting our makeup and hair done. When the boys pile onto the couch, Louis smiles into the camera. I smile back instinctively. We were both nervous. Paul decided to tell Simon about our little ‘secret’ and if we were actually pregnant we had to say it to everyone. If we weren’t, we had to tell them we were engaged. Which we aren’t. Oh, management pisses me off.

                Payton pokes my stomach, making me laugh. Her red hair is up in a tight bun on the top of her head with a white ribbon through it. Her hair is absolutely stunning. Like the rest of her. She’s got black stud earrings in and a regular black necklace to go along with it. She’s got a short sparkly brown dress on that matches the color of her eyes. Her high heels are black and extremely tall. Payton’s got a huge smile plastered on her face. Harry told her he loved her right before he went on. How adorable, Harry Styles!

                Lilianna is eating an apple, spinning around in her chair. Her blonde hair is in a ponytail, the pink streaks showing brightly. She has just enough makeup on that it brings out her green eyes. She looks adorable. She’s got green, dangly earrings in and a green beaded necklace. Her dress is a sleeveless dress that goes a little past her knees. It’s also green; they were going for the whole ‘leprechaun’ thing. Her heels are green also. Ya, maybe just a little too much green.

                Carrie is texting the barn her horse is at. Who knows why, she won’t tell. Her short blonde hair had a flower in it because there wasn’t much else she could do with it. It’s a red rose and Zayn gave it to her. Adorable, much? She’s got the least makeup on from the group of us. Carrie’s got an extremely short black dress on that is tight also. She doesn’t have any jewelry. Her flats are black also.

                Danielle is the only one besides me that isn’t wearing a dress.  She told the stylist she didn’t want to. Her shorts wouldn’t pass if she was still in school because they were a lot shorter than how long her hands went to her side. Thank gawd we aren’t in school I guess. But, the shorts show off her extremely tan, long, thin legs. There blue jean shorts and her shirt say ‘I Love Dance’ on it. Pretty normal. Her necklace is a locket and I know what it was in it. A picture of her and Liam. She’s got huge ass red heels on though.

                Then there is me, all alone and randomly out there. I have shorts on also that wouldn’t pass the fingertip rule. They’re lime green which is actually cute. I have suspender straps that are lime green also that have red hearts all over them. The straps looked lonely! My shirt was green and white striped. I had little lime green bow earrings and a red necklace on. Ya, the necklace was a little out there but Louis gave me it. My lime green TOMS went along with the outfit, completing it with a pair of fake geek glasses.

                “You guys are on.” The stage manager informs us and we all walk to the door that goes onto stage. Carrie throws her phone onto a chair and squeezes my hand, wiggling her eyebrows. You can tell this is her first interview.

                “Now introducing One Direction’s girlfriends. Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend, Ashton Knight.” The crowd roars and I hurry onto stage, climbing onto Louis’ lap. The table has been moved so that the girls can sit on the ground but I didn’t feel like it. “Liam Payne’s girlfriend Danielle Peazer.” With that, flawless Dani glides out on stage. And with every name, each girl comes out. “Zayn Malik’s girlfriend Carrie Evans. Niall Horan’s girlfriend Lilianna Blake. Also, Payton Jones which is Harry Styles’ girlfriend.”

                “Nervous?” Louis whispers in my ear. I sigh, nodding and leaning against him. We were both scared about our little announcement.

                “We have a few questions for the couples.” Debby smirks, wiggling her eyebrows at us.

                “Have you guys had sex?” Debby asks, looking at us. I know my face turns beat red. Who the hell asks that?

                “Uh, can we skip that one?” Liam mutters, looking down at his legs.

                “Please.” We all chorus. You can tell we don’t approve of the personal questions. It’s just not something we like to have everyone know about.

                “Here, this is to Ashton. What’s it like to be the first girl and having to deal with four other girls coming in? You were the first so you didn’t have to share any of the boys. Now you do.” Gabby looks me in the eye, making me nervous.

                “Well, it’s pretty weird. I’ve had to deal with the one week girlfriends and stuff. I was there when Zayn dated Rebecca Ferguson and then Perrie Edwards. I was there when Harry dated Caroline Flack.” I look out at the crowd. “I was there when Louis dated Eleanor Calder. I used to be scared I would end up liking one of the girls and then having their boyfriend break up with them. Then I’d be screwed.”

                “Cough. Perrie. Cough.” Harry coughs, trying to be stupid. Zayn sticks his tongue out at him, making me laugh.

                “But, I think we all believe these couples will stay. So, I can get all lovey dovey with them.” I laugh, grabbing Carrie’s hand and squeezing it. She’s the one I’m the closest to.

                “Who did you girls lose your virginity to and when?” Debby asks and I sigh, messing with Louis’ hair. “Why don’t you go first, Ashton?”

                “I lost it to Louis.” I blush and he kisses my neck. “We were fourteen or fifteen.”

                “My first boyfriend, Jake. I was sixteen.” Carrie smiles, looking down at the ground.

                “Same, first boyfriend. Sixteen.” Harry scowls at Payton when she says this.

                “I don’t want to answer that question.” Mutters Lilianna. I can barely hear it but, oh well.

                “This question is for Ashton and Louis.” Debby informs us, smiling big. “When Shae gets older, what will you tell her? Will you tell her about Liam being her father at one point or not? And has Louis adopted her back?”

                “We haven’t figured that out. And Liam still has partial custody of Ashton. Her name is still Shae Knight-Payne. It will always be that. We may add Tomlinson onto the end later. Liam has been her father figure for three years and Louis and I didn’t think it would be right to take that away from her. We live in the same house so Li and Dani get to see her whenever.” I pause to smile at my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. “If we do ever move far enough away, which I don’t see happening, Liam will get her every other weekend and Wednesday’s. Shae’s opinion matters though and when she gets old enough, she’ll choose if she wants to still go or not.”

                “How can you guys handle this?” Debby gasps her jaw dropping.

                “Shae means a lot to us.” Harry pipes up.

                “No one can hate her. And it’s hard for us to think that one day we may not be able to see her every day. Shae has that attitude that makes everyone want to be around her.” Dani explains, pulling her legs to her chest.

                “Would you mind bringing her on stage?” Debby looks at me and I nod, jumping off Louis’ lap. Harry and Louis both follow me off stage and over to Paul who is playing with my cheerful three year old daughter.

                “Shae, babe. Do you want to go on stage?” I ask her and she nods happily. I grab ahold of her hand and the four of us walk back onto stage. A chorus of ‘Awww’ and cheers erupt throughout the studio. Shae looks around, scared at first. But when she notices the people, she starts waving and charming them up.

                Ya, she spends too much time around Harry when he flirts.

                “Hi, Shae. I’m Debby.” Debby smiles at Shae once we settle down. I’m back on Louis’ lap with Shae on Liam’s who is right next to us.

                “Hi.” Shae smiles, playing with Dani’s hair. “How do you know my name?”

                “Your friends told me.” Debby smiles but Shae looks confused.

                “Who are my friends?” Shae tilts her head.

                “Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Carrie, Danielle, Payton and Lilianna.” Debby explains happily.

                “They aren’t my friends. It’s Uncle Harry, Uncle Liam, Uncle Zayn and Uncle Niall. Aunt Carrie, Aunt Danielle, Aunt Payton and Aunt Lilianna.” Shae shrugs off the confused moment she had a little bit earlier.

*

*

                “Now, we heard that Louis and Ashton had something to tell us?” Debby questions us, raising an eyebrow. Shae is sleeping quietly in Liam’s lap, her hand clenched tight around a bit of Danielle’s hair.

                “Yes.” Louis sighs, running a hand through his hair nervously. None of the boys or the girls knew about our secret except Harry.

                “We’re pregnant.” Louis and I chorus and everyone’s jaws drop. Oh yay.

15 Votes and 15 Comments to see the Epilogue on the next upload day(: There will be no sequel. I just want to leave it at the epilogue. (: Short, I'm sorry but that's how I wanted to end it xD

Brandon News:

My friend is going to tell him this following week. Yeah, I know, we've put it off too long. But, that's us(;
We've not made any progress. I keep freaking out around him though which makes me feel awkward. Yeah, I suck at life xD

Me News:

My close guy friend, Josh, has decided that when I don't ride the bus he is going to tell me I'm a bunch of bologna the next day xD He's super weird, I tell you. Coolest guy you'll ever meet though.

Other News:

So, yes, this is the LAST chapter. The epilogue will be out on Monday.

GANGMAN STYLE!

Sorry, first time I've heard it...

GANGMAN STYLE!

Don't ask me to do a sequel. Answer is NO.

Don't ask me to do more chapters. Because, I'm a smart writer and I wrote this in like... August xD

Yes, I do know Diam is broke up. THEY STILL LIVE ON IN MEMORY. I fucking cried when they broke up, it made me cry reading this damn chapter.

Yes, I'm a Diam shipper. So, I was very sad. Very, very, sad.

But, then I was reminded that at least one of the boys I like are single atm. Made me a bunch happier(;

Yes, my friends ship me with Liam and Louis. Be jelly.

I have random foursomes with Liam, Louis and Brandon in my dreams(;

I'll leave you at this note than(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.5K 30
It all started on a wild night when Brie Parker snuck out of home to go to the biggest party of the year. Shortly after the party she stumbled out dr...
266K 1.7K 37
Marcie never planned on ever seeing Louis Tomlinsion again. She was counting on that actually. Louis had spent the past two years secretly looking fo...
709K 6.9K 28
Bᴏᴏᴋ Oɴᴇ Iɴ Tʜᴇ Tᴏ Bᴇ Fᴀᴍᴏᴜs Sᴇʀɪᴇs(: A stuck up, rich girl named Maya-Ryan gets kicked out of her house and told she has an interview her father set...
237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...