Confused Heart (PJM.FF) [Comp...

By vixen_ink

3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (PJM Category) 2019 2nd Place Winner - Bangtan Fire Awards (PJM Cat... More

Author's Note
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Bonus Part

Part IX

185 23 3
By vixen_ink

(NA EUN)

“Hello?”, I just arrived home when I heard my phone ring and answered without looking at the name of the caller.

“Hi, Na Eun. Did I disturb you?”, the husky voice said on the other line.

“No, you didn’t Namjoon”, I laid on the couch.

“Jin, told me that he will treat us on a double date with Yoongi and your bestfriend this weekend”.

I shook my head at Jin’s antics. He truly is a matchmaking fairy.

“Did he also mention that it will be in a five star restaurant?”.

“Wow. What got him to agreeing with that?”.

“Let’s just say, his teasing bit him in his ass”, I giggled.

“Whatever it was, I hoped I saw Jin’s face”, Namjoon chuckled. Jin’s pout and his high pitched voice registered into our minds. “So, I get to pick you up at 7?”.

“Sure”.

“It’s a date then. Bye”.

“Bye”.

It’s already Thursday and I still don’t have a dress.

Where are my fairy godmothers? I scrolled at my phone and dialled Taehyung’s number.

“Hello, baby”.

“Hi, Tae. Sorry to bother you but I really need your magical fashion sense right now”.

“Let me guess, you’re going on a date?”.

“Yes and I don’t have any idea what to wear”.

“So, I get to dress both you and Jimin”.

“You talked to him?”. What did they talk about? I hope it’s not about that night.

“Well, yes. He asked me to dress him for a date. I think Yoongi called him”.

“Oh”, I was relieved to know that Jimin kept it a secret. “Tae, let’s keep the dress into a not so slutty dress unlike the last time”.

“Na Eun, it was not slutty. It was sensual”, Taehyung was proud with his choice.

I rolled my eyes. “What’s the difference? My boobs were still popping out”.

“And that my dear is what you call sexy. Anyway, so what do you prefer to wear? An I-want-to-get-laid-tonight dress or a conservative convent-like dress?”.

“Really, Tae? Do you have anymore options?”.

“None, but I suggest you take the I-want-to-get-laid-tonight dress. Who knows, maybe after the date you and Namjoon can get cozy and have an amazing sex”.

“I don’t think I want to have sex with any guy rather than Jim...”, Fuck! I almost spilled the beans.

“What was that, baby?”, Taehyung sensed something on my unfinished statement.

“Oh never mind. I wholeheartedly trust you on my dress, Tae”. I tried to change the topic.

“Done. Bye, baby. I need to finish this shoot so that I can prepare your dress and Jimin’s”, Taehyung cuts the line.

I just wish this time, Taehyung will pick a dress that will cover my tits.

-------

(NA EUN)

“TAEHYUNG!!!!”, I screamed the culprit’s name when I saw this dress in my room after I showered.

“What?”, Taehyung rushed inside. Hoseok followed behind him.

“I’m not going to a freaking lingerie party. Last time, my tits were trying to get out of my dress and now, not only my boobs will give a good show but also, I will be giving everyone a flash of my pussy. Really, Tae?”. I was so annoyed. I don’t have enough time to find a decent dress, Namjoon will arrive within an hour.

“Hey, relax will you?”, Taehyung was giggling. “I just thought maybe you will change your mind and decide to be wild just for tonight”.

“Even if I wanted to be wild, I will still not wear that”.

“Well, I do”, Hoseok gets the skimpy dress and tried to press it to his body while looking at the mirror.

“It does suit you”, I teased and Hoseok winked at me.

“This is really the dress that I want you to wear for tonight”, Taehyung handed me a dress that made Hoseok whistled.

“Now, we’re talking”, I smiled. I put it on and it was gorgeous.

“You never disappoint me, Tae”, Hoseok looked at my whole appearance.

“I know. Now, sit down Na Eun because we will do the final touch”, Taehyung forced me to take a seat and the two of them started doing my hair and make up.

“Tae? What did you choose for Jimin?”, I curiously asked. It’s not as if I was excited to see him. Well, maybe I am. It’s been a week after that night and we haven’t talked to each other since.

“Oh, you’ll see”, Taehyung grinned.

“Ouch! Hobi, could you please be more gentle on my hair. I feel like my scalp is burning from your endless brushing and tugging”.

“Sorry, baby but it’s almost done ................ and we’re finished”.

We then heard the sound of my doorbell. “That’ll be your date”, Taehyung grabbed the stilettos on the foot of my bed and helped me put it on.

I looked at myself on the mirror and once again I was amazed at my friends’ work of art.

“Who would have thought that underneath the greasy overalls is a hot and sexy gal”, Hoseok hugged me.

“Now, go before your date leaves you”, Taehyung also put me in his embrace.

“Thanks besties. I love you both”, I gave them flying kisses before opening the door to see Namjoon’s back.

“Hi”, I said to catch his attention. He isn’t too bad himself and if I may say so, he looked hot in his formal suit.

“Wow, I never thought I will be picking up a gorgeous celebrity”, his dimples made him look more charming.

“Now, you’re embarrassing me”, I’m not used to getting praises.

Namjoon chuckled, “Let’s go?”.

“Yup, I can’t wait to eat expensive food in Jin’s expense”, My comment made both of us laugh.

-----------

(JIMIN)

Yoongi looked so fine in his clothes.

I, on the other hand, was nervous not because of what I’m wearing but I was thinking of what Tae picked for Na Eun.

The dress he chose to the party last time was too revealing. I don’t want all the guys here to ogle at her.

“Guess, we arrived early”, Yoongi said and started to scan the menu.

I kept on checking my phone to see if she texted or called. We didn’t see each other after that night. I felt frustrated at myself.

Tae was right, maybe tonight I will know what my true feelings are. Maybe after tonight I will realize that my heart will choose Yoongi.

“Chim!”, the familiar feminine voice that called my name made me turn to her direction. What made me open my mouth was not the smile on her face but her whole appearance.

Coming towards our table with a tall man beside her, was Na Eun. She was oblivious of the stares that she attracted from the men inside the room. Even Yoongi was awestruck when he saw her.

Na Eun looked so hot and gorgeous.

Well, I’ll be damned! I heard Taehyung’s voice echoing in my mind. I really am in deep shit.

----------

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Triple update!!!! To make up for my absences 😊😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.5K 25
[ COMPLETED ] " Why don't you tell her about your feelings ?" " You don't understand. I can never love someone who was never mine." _______________...
25.6K 1K 27
1st Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (MYG Category) 2019 3rd Place Winner - The BTS Lights Awards (MYG Category) 2019 A fan girl's fantasy that...
14.2K 1.1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) © bangtanguffaws 2020-21 ✓ No c...
2.7M 130K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...