Don't think just do it!

KatieMontano द्वारा

Two best friends set out for fame but what happens when jade gets jealous over Kate? अधिक

Ride to fame!
A new offer
Kate is out!
Then jade

The begining

34 1 0
KatieMontano द्वारा

"Jade!" Said Kate "come here look at all of our video views" "woah that's almost 1,000,000 views" said jade! "Yeah let's make some more!" said Kate!

Then they made one more and the next week they had over 200,000 views!

Only a week later had they gotten a huge offer! Charles Buckley was a music producer to the stars and wanted to recruit them!

Then they got an email from a model company! They wanted the girls to be swimsuit models for there new clothes line!

"We'll take it!" said the girls together!

Two months later... The girls had more offers around the globe!

"Yes, yes, yes!" Said the girls

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Mahal Rosy द्वारा

अलौकिक

5.7K 801 20
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
28.1K 2.4K 44
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
1.7K 418 7
چی دەربارەی کچێک کە لە تەمەنێکی زۆر منداڵ دایکی لەدەستدەدا و باوکی دووبارە هاوسەرگیری دەکاتەوە ~ ئایا زڕ دایکەکە لەگەڵی باش دەبێت؟؟ چی دەربارەی ئەوە...
5.8K 276 8
I hate this clown of a world that I now inhabit. Why are there people that fly around in mech suits. Plus, why do some people have superpowers. "Wh...