Beyond Birthday Meets Ryuk

BeyondRyuk

This is a story about how Beyond Birthday finds a shinigami, namely Ryuk. this is not in chronological order... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

254 12 5
BeyondRyuk

I was at Wammy's house and I was listening through the door, to Watari as he was talking to L. They talked for what felt like hours. Then I heard them finally start talking about what I was waiting for. The Kira case. I only slightly heard what they said '....Kira.... hardest case...... I will.......SHINIGAMI........OK, that is all Watari.' I went as quickly as I could to sit in a casual position, like L. I saw Watari go into another room. Only then did I decide I will find a  shinigami so I can figure out how I got their eyes.  I wander around Wammy's house the rest of the day. The only thing I could think about all day was finding a shinigami. I decided to ask other kids about them. They told me that they didn't exist, and I almost started believing them. Then I asked Watari...He said not to think about such bleak thoughts. I persisted and asked over and over each day. He eventually brought me to L. I was thrilled to talk to him but I couldn't get rid of the thought of finding a shinigami. I asked. He told me the same thing as Watari. It was then that I swore to myself that I'll find a shinigami and interrogate him until it tells me how and why I got these eyes. Until then I'll have to get my stuff packed. I didn't know where I was going  but I knew I would find a shinigami.

_______________________________________________  sorry I'm taking so long, I'm in school and I just don't know what to write.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐄𝐗 - 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 🪕

Художественная проза

545K 25.4K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
184K 10.7K 41
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Alina ihidethisapp

Художественная проза

1.4M 36.6K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan charlolia

Художественная проза

421K 15.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...