OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

By kuku369

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... More

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 62
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 80
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 92
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 96

5.5K 386 259
By kuku369

Hello everyone 🙋
Thanks for all your love and support to the story.

The chapter is dedicated to anju434

Happy Birthday to you g😘😘😘❤❤❤May god bless you with all the happiness and success of the world😇😇😇.

I was in no condition going to post it before the target but I did it just for you. I hope you'll like it.

******************************

Ragini: Laksh, slow down. He's not going to run away.

She says looking at her husband who was driving the car with a rocket speed.

Laksh: finger on your lips.

Ragini pouts and do as she was ordered. She almost bumps into the front of the car as he puts sudden breaks. She glares him cutely, still with a finger on her pouted lips. He was looking at the building in front of him, with a large board of Kapoor Enterprises. He get's out of the car and Ragini follows. Laksh removes her finger from her lips.

Ragini: Laksh... Please don't lose your temper. We can tackle with it calmly.

He didn't reply but held her hand and made his way inside the building. They stops in front of the receptionist.

Laksh: I want to meet the bast...

Ragini glares him angrily.

Laksh (trying to be calm): I want to meet the owner, Rajat Kapoor.

He was tapping his fingers on the reception desk, being impatient.

Receptionist: wait for a while sir. I'll ask him and tell you when you can meet him.

Laksh: Laksh Maheshwari never waits for anyone.

He growls loudly. Ragini hit's her palm on her head. The receptionist flinches at his tone. Ragini keeps her hand on his shoulder.

Ragini: calm down Mr Maheshwari.

She was running her hand over his arm.

Ragini (to the receptionist): I'm sorry... Can you please tell us where's his cabin?

The receptionist timidly points to a direction. Laksh makes his way to the same direction, offcouse pulling Ragini with himself. Just then their eyes fell on Rajat, who was coming out of his cabin. Laksh's blood starts boiling, looking at him. He leaves her hand and storms towards him. He holds his collar.

Laksh (shouts): how dare you to lay your filthy eyes on my wife?

Rajat was trying to get free from him. All the staff was looking at the scene. Laksh punches him a few times on his face. Rajat's nose starts bleeding. Ragini runs to them. She was trying to pull Laksh away but he was hard as rock.

Ragini: Laksh, leave him please. Let's just talk. Laksh please...

But he wasn't listening to any word of her. He pushes Rajat harshly to the nearby wall and holds his neck. Ragini looks at him shocked. She was using her full strength to pull him away but he wasn't effected a bit. No one else dared to help her seeing Laksh's anger.

Ragini: Laksh, please leave him. I'm begging you please... He'll die.

Laksh: let him know what Laksh Maheshwari can do to the one who'll look at his wife with wrong intentions. I'll kill him today. He'll never be able to look at any woman with these eyes.

Laksh's eyes were red. His whole body was shaking with anger. Rajat was choking while his face was getting pale. Even Ragini was feeling scared of Laksh.

Ragini: Laakshh... Please... You've swear on me. Please leave him.

She was crying by now. Laksh let's go off him and he falls on the floor, coughing and trying to catch some breath. Laksh then turns to Ragini who was sobbing continuously. He pulls her to himself and hugs her protectively, running his hands in her hair.

Laksh: shhh... Stop crying bachcha... I left him... I'll do whatever you'll say but stop crying first.

It takes her a few seconds to stop crying and get normal. Laksh kisses her hair. He then looks at Rajat. He brings Ragini out of the hug and holds her hand. He sit's infront of Rajat.

Laksh: it was just a demo of what all can happen with you if you didn't stop bothering my wife. Next time will be your last time. If you still didn't stop then I'll cut you into pieces. Understand!!

He shouts the last word. Rajat immediately nods holding his neck. Fear was clearly visible in his eyes. He was shaking with fear. Laksh get's up.

Laksh: good boy...

He turns and leaves from there with Ragini.

All the office was silent. No one was saying anything. They were in the shock about what just happened. Almost everyone were looking at Rajat with disgust. Without saying anything, they all left to do their respective works. No one gave a damn to their filthy boss.

Laksh stops in the parking area. He let's go of Ragini's hand but she holds his hand again.

Ragini: Laksh... Please relax. By the way you've warned him and what you've done with him, not only me, he'll never look at any woman with wrong intentions. Just calm down Mr Maheshwari.

She says moving her hands in his hair, trying to calm him down. Laksh looks at her and his eyes softens a little. He cups her face in between his hands and kisses on her forehead.

Laksh: I'm sorry, I scared you.

Ragini: that's true though. For a second I got scared of you. But it's okay. It made me realize how much I mean to you.

She gives him a genuine smile. Laksh brushes his nose with her's.

Laksh: let's go.

They both sit's in the car.

Laksh: I have to drop you home.

Ragini: no, in the office.

Laksh: but Swara and Naina haven't come to office today.

Ragini: I know but I have a few important works to do.

Laksh thinks for a while and then nods. After about half an hour they reaches there. Ragini was about to open the door to get out...

Laksh: wait...

Ragini turns to look at him. He takes out his phone from his pocket and brings it infront of her. Ragini looks at him confused.

Laksh: I broke your phone. Keep mine for today. I'll bring you new one in the evening along with a new sim card. You'll not use your previous phone number now.

Ragini (chuckling at his last sentence): ok... But what about you?

Laksh: I'll manage but you need it more because Swara and Naina also haven't come to office today. And ya, call me on my office number if you need.

Ragini: what about your business calls?

Laksh: say "Mrs Maheshwari speaking and if you want to contact Mr Maheshwari then please call in his office, for today."

He says like a commentator. Ragini giggles at this. She takes the phone from his hand.

Laksh (in a strict tone): and don't leave the office on your own. I'll pick you up in the evening.

Ragini: ok boss!! Laksh...

Laksh: ha...

Ragini: uhm... password?

Laksh stays silent for a few seconds.

Ragini: it's okay if you don't...

Laksh: RASR

Ragini: what?

Laksh: the password is RASR.

Ragini looks at him weirdly. Is it a password?

Ragini: what does it stand for?

Laksh: Ryan Arjun Sanskar (he stops for a while as he turns his gaze away) Ragini...

Ragini looks at him with wide eyes. She wasn't believing her ears. She's his phone's password!! Ya, others too but also she's. She was looking at him in aww.

Ragini: Laksh... Can you be more cute?

She makes him look at her and pulls his cheeks. Laksh glares her.

Laksh: how many times I have to tell you not to call me cute?

Ragini chuckles. She moves towards him and pecks on his cheek. Laksh tries to hide his smile but fails. Ragini was just admiring her husband's actions.

Ragini: aww... Mr Maheshwari please don't do this. You're making it difficult for me to go, leaving you.

She was looking at him admiringly. Laksh chuckles.

Laksh: just go.

She pouts and unwillingly get's out of the car.

Ragini: I love you my teddy bear.

Laksh smiles shaking his head in disbelief. She waves her hand to him and he leaves from there. Ragini enters inside the building, smiling like an idiot.

She directly goes to her cabin and sit's on her chair. After a few seconds she opens her laptop and starts working. The smile didn't leave her lips, not even for a second. Just then Laksh's phone starts ringing. She looks at the screen. It was showing "Sanky". Ragini picks it up.

Sanskar: bhai, where are you? They can reach here anytime.

Ragini starts giggling at this.

Sanskar: bhai?

Ragini: he must be reaching there anytime.

Sanskar: bhabhi, why are you having bhai's phone?

Ragini: because your bhai is over protective. My phone got broken so he gave me his for today.

Sanskar: really? Waah... Ok, I have to go now. We've an important meeting today. I need to check the presentation.

Ragini: okay, all the best.

Sanskar: thank you... Bye...

He disconnects the call.

******************************

MI:

Laksh almost runs into the building after parking his car.

Laksh: send Rohan into my cabin right now.

He says to a peon, without stopping as he makes his way to his cabin. He enters inside his cabin and starts moving here and there anxiously. Just then a knock is heard on the door.

Laksh: come in...

Rohan enters inside.

Laksh: Rohan, call Tushar right now and give me the phone.

Rohan: sir, is everything okay?

Laksh: don't ask questions and do as I say.

Rohan nods sensing the seriousness and dials a number from his office mobile. He passes it to Laksh. Laksh keeps it on his ear.

Laksh: pick up the phone god dammit!!

Laksh: hello... Tushar, RG fashions right now. Ya... Till I reach there in the evening. Ok... And don't call on my phone today. Better... Ok...

He disconnects the call and sit's on his chair, holding his head. Again a knock is heard on the door.

Laksh: come in...

Arjun enters inside with a laptop in his hand.

Arjun: bhai, they're here. Let's go.

Laksh: you and Sanky go... I'm just coming.

Arjun nods and leaves from there.

Laksh: why he didn't call till now? Rohan, call on my phone.

Rohan nods and dials his number. He passes the phone to Laksh.

Ragini: hello, Mrs Maheshwari speaking and if you want to contact Mr Maheshwari then please call in his office, for today.

His wife's sweet voice reaches his ears and he takes a breath of relief. Laksh signs to Rohan. He nods and he leaves the cabin.

Laksh (smiling): and this is Mr Maheshwari speaking and he wants to talk to Mrs Maheshwari only.

Ragini blushes and giggles.

Ragini: yes, Mr Maheshwari!!

Laksh: what were you doing?

Ragini: uhm... I... Wo... I was working.

Laksh: lier!! You were checking my phone!!

Ragini eyes widens at this.

Ragini (in mind): how come he knows?

Laksh: because I know you and your brain which works in weird directions most of the times.

Ragini bites on her lips feeling caught.

Laksh: I knew it!! You're spying on me?

Ragini get's shocked listening him.

Ragini: no no... You're taking me wrong. I was just...

Laksh (chuckling): I was joking.

She sighs and then smiles.

Laksh: you got something in my phone?

Ragini: no, not actually. There are only a few phone numbers with the names of women, your senior staff whom I know and which made me happy. (she giggles) My number is saved with the name "Mrs Laksh". Aru's number is saved as "Useless Aru". Rey's number is saved as "Baby Brother". And...

Laksh (shocked): you checked the contact list too?

Ragini: yeah, I don't leave any work incomplete.

Laksh: crazy girl!! My gallery??

Ragini: yeah... It has the pictures of you four brothers and our marriage photo is also there, again which made me happy. And there's one solo photo of mine too. Aww...

She smiles blushing.

Laksh: yaah, I've kept that to show people to find you in case you get lost due to your stupidities and childishness.

He says controlling himself from laughing.

Ragini: how mean??

Laksh (chuckling): you're in your cabin?

Ragini: yes, where I am supposed to be?

Laksh: no... Nothing, stay in the office until I come.

Ragini: yes yes Mr Maheshwari, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be waiting for you.

Laksh: hmm... Ok, you continue your work, I have a meeting. Bye...

Ragini: bye and love you...

Laksh smiles and disconnects the call. He slides the phone in his pocket and leaves for the meeting hall.

He enters inside. The hall was already filled with men. Arjun was checking the projector while Sanskar was looking at the presentation for one last time.

Laksh: good morning gentlemen. Let's start.

Everyone nods and he starts with the presentation. Sanskar and Arjun were now sitting with others. In between the presentation a phone starts ringing. Everyone starts checking their phones.

Laksh: it's mine. Excuse me for a second please.

He takes out the phone and picks it up.

Op: the work is done Mr Maheshwari.

Laksh: okay...

He cuts the call and again continues with the presentation. As the meeting ends everyone leaves the hall except the three brothers.

Arjun: bhai, we have to leave the day after tomorrow?

Laksh nods as he settles down on a chair.

Laksh: Rey and Misha will be going with you. Drop them in the camp and then you can leave for the meeting. You four will come back together, next day.

Arjun and Sanskar nods.

Sanskar: bhai, where you went early in the morning with bhabhi?

Laksh makes a fist of his hand remembering about Rajat.

Laksh: nothing to worry. It was just a small matter which is settled now.

******************************

MM:

Arjun and Sanskar comes back home as always before Laksh. Sanskar directly leaves for his room and Arjun goes to kitchen. He smiles finding Naina there.

Arjun: hey, what's going on?

Naina: hi, just preparing for the dinner.

Arjun: hmm... Where's bhabhi by the way?

Naina: she's in the office.

Arjun: oh...

He was secretly admiring her. She was chopping the vegetables with full concentration. He smiles at her as he fills a glass of water to drink.

Arjun: so, are you comfortable here?

Naina: uhm... Yes...

Arjun: you know what, you're very cute.

Naina looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

Naina: uhm... Well thank you if you're not trying to flirt.

She rolls her eyes while saying the last line.

Arjun (chuckling): now when you've caught me then I'll ask you directly. What about an ice-cream in the night?

Naina: I'll think about it.

Arjun (sadly): what's there to think about? I'm not a bad guy.

Naina: stop your melodrama. Ok, I'll come.

Arjun (showing his teeth): thank you...

Naina smiles. Arjun leaves for his room to freshen up.

******************************

Please vote and drop your comments. Next part will be updated only when the votes of this part will reach the last part. I don't know what to do but I'm really fed up of all this now.

Next: possessive Mrs Laksh Maheshwari😎. Raglak's beautiful and cute moments😍. What's bothering Laksh🤔?

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1.2K 33
The story is of two college lovers how they met how they become friends and how their friendship turns into a relationship... How they become Raghvi...
2.9K 157 10
Loss. Life. Love. 23 year old Aniruddh after the loss of his parents, takes up the responsibilities of his two younger siblings and navigates life. C...
327K 11.7K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...
11.1K 1.3K 10
"So you're married? " "Ah yes! A happy married life. You? " "Hmmm..yes... Am married too. " Ragini Kapoor and Laksh Maheshwari have been awarded as t...