𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟...

By Zxstories

The title says it all! This book is a collection of Avengers x Reader Imagines! Requests are open as well! W... More

Natasha & Bruce ⇛ Thank You
Wanda & Avengers ⇛ Miss Me? *Part 1*
Steve ⇛ Perfect Christmas
Bucky ⇛ I Want You Back
Tony ⇛ It's All Blood
Steve ⇛ Leave A Light On
Avengers ⇛ Speechless
Avengers ⇛ If Thats What You Really Think
Avengers ⇛ Its What Family Do
Clint ⇛ Shape-Shifter
Natasha & Thor ⇛ We Have To Go
Wanda & Avengers ⇛ Miss Me? * Part 2 *
Steve, Tony & Peter ⇛ Super-family ;)
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Boom Bitch *Dad x Child Reader*
Natasha ⇛ Sweet But Psycho
Bucky ⇛ She Wolf
Thor ⇛ Grease Lightning
Avengers ⇛ Bullied
Steve ⇛ Gala
Thor ⇛ Party
Tony x Daughter ⇛ Halloween
Bucky ⇛ I Know You Can Hear Me
Tony ⇛ Road-trip
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back #2
Avengers ⇛ I Can't Come Back #3
Natasha ⇛ It's Not Worth It
Peter & Avengers ⇛ That's Odd
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Are You Kidding?
Tony ⇛ Always With You
Avengers ⇛ Empty And Painful
Pietro ⇛ Puppy Eyes
Clint ⇛ Perfect
Sam ⇛ Until We Meet Again
Steve ⇛ Chaos
Clint ⇛ Charms
Captain Marvel
Sam ⇛ Flicker
Tony ⇛ Always With You *Part 2*
Natasha & Bucky ⇛ Assassin's Daughter
Pietro ⇛ Monsters
Tony, Bruce & Natasha ⇛ It's Okay
Avengers ⇛ Surprise
Avengers ⇛ Rose Blood
Avengers ⇛ Instagram
Tony & Pepper ⇛The Sweetest
Avengers ⇛ Rising
Avengers ⇛ If That's What You Really Think *Pt2*
Authors Note / Update and Endgame
Natasha ⇛ Back Off
Avengers ⇛ Just A Normal Day
Bucky & Avengers ⇛ Let Me Be
Pietro ⇛ Little Talks
Steve ⇛ Singing
Avengers ⇛ Roseblood Part 2
Prompts
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Secrets
Bucky ⇛ Weddings
Steve & Avengers ⇛ Not Right
Clint ⇛ Welcome Back
Bucky ⇛ Gone
Spiderman Far From Home!!
Steve ⇛ Trust
Avengers ⇛ Mummy
Avengers ⇛ Unsteady
Steve ⇛ Tension
NEW MOVIES
Tony & Pepper ⇛ Pawprints
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone
Natasha ⇛ Reunited (Author's Note!)
Clint & Avengers ⇛ Secrets Pt 2
Steve Trust ⇛ Pt 2
Tony & Avengers ⇛ Alone Pt 2
Natasha ⇛ Reunited Pt 2
Clint & Natasha ⇛ One Last Battle
Happy Birthday Marvel!!
Steve ⇛ Changes
Tony ⇛ Grounded (Authors Note!)
Wanda ⇛ Wedding Bells
Steve ⇛ Changes Pt 2
Avengers ⇛ Home
Peter ⇛ I Love You
Bucky ⇛ Someone You Loved
Natasha ⇛ Baby Spider
Steve ⇛ No Promises

Bucky ⇛ Was Any Of It Real?

7.7K 84 14
By Zxstories

Requested by @DancingWithSebastian

Plot: After gaining the love from your team, The Avengers, you have to tell them the truth. Everyone is hurt, especially your boyfriend, Bucky.

You smile as your boyfriend, Bucky, walks into the room. His face instantly lights up when he sees you, it's clear he is head over heels for you. the feeling was visa versa, you also had very strong feelings for him. But, would he love you after today?

"Hey doll." He grins and walks over to you.

"Hey Buck!" You giggle as he tickles you.

"Stop!" You laugh some more and try to push him off.

"Nope!" He smirks and keeps tickling you.

"Buck, you know what I can do!" You tried to sound serious, but you couldn't, you were laughing to hard.

You were on the team because you're a very well trained assassin. Except, you were trained by Thanos, the Avenger's worst enemy. They all think your just another really good fighter and assassin, you fight just like Natasha. It was your job to go undercover as an Avenger to make it easier to get all stones. This 'mission', was the longest and first one you had been on. It took a while to actually get on the team, then it took longer to get them to trust you. You didn't expect to fall in love though, this would make it harder. The reason why you work for Thanos is because your family was killed and he saw you had potential. That's why he came and took you in. He told you that 'when he had the stones, the world would be a better place and you can get revenge on your family's killers.' You had always believed him, but you were starting to get second thoughts about him 'making the world a better place'. After-all, the Avengers were constantly having meetings about him, you never came to those though. Thanos told you if you attended a meeting about him, you would be punished. When he told you that, you thought it was very fishy and the team would get suspicious. But you rubbed the weird thought off, and the team never suspected a thing.
Now you knew where all the stones were. In fact, you actually had given him 5 already, the 6th you would give him today. The thoughts kept running through your brain, how hurt the team would be. You were not meant to get attached to them, but you fell in love and made best friends with most of them.

Bucky's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, making your heart melt a bit. Today was going to break your heart.

"I know, I know. But you would never hurt your boyfriend." He smirked again.

"Ugh, yeah sure!' You said sarcastically.

"It's like almost 10, want to go get brunch?" He asked, his deep blue eyes locking with your ones.

You were about to say yes, but you then realised. Thanos wanted you to come to him at 10:15, he hated late people. Your face dropped and went a few shades lighter.

"I'm sorry Buck, I can't. I-I have stuff to attend to." You said sadly, then got up from under his grip.

"Wait, Y/n! Are you okay?"

You ignored him and quickly grabbed the last stone, the Reality Stone. You were hoping he didn't see the red shine from the stone coming out of the cloth. Swiftly, you raced out of the compound, ignoring some of the team asking questions. 'Is this really worth it?' You asked yourself.

.:. Bucky's POV .:.

"Guys!" I panted, running to the living room where everyone else was.

"Yeah?" Steve replied, lifting his eyes up from his book.

"Y/n, do you know where she went?" I asked, hoping I would get a response.

"I'm not sure, I saw her race out the door. She ignored my questions." Natasha said.

"As soon as she told me she had to go, her face dropped. She looked.. scared?" I said, I was getting quite worried.

"Family issues?" Tony asked, not moving his gaze on the TV.

"Tony!" I said sternly, he knows about.. the incident.

"Shit, sorry!" He said, still not breaking his gaze.

"Guys she had the Reality Stone!" I said, my voice louder. It seemed like none of them cared.

"What?" Bruce blurted out, finally looking at me.

"What's she doing with it!?" Tony asked, looking concerned now.

"I don't know! I say we follow her." I didn't want to, but something was up.

"Let's go!" Thor yelled.

.:. Your POV .:.

You saw Thanos standing there, he looked pissed.

"Y/n! Finally!" He said loudly.

"Sorry, I got caught up." You mumbled.

"Well have you got the sto-." He stopped talking and fixed his gaze behind you.

"What?" You asked, then turned around.

'Shit!' Your mind swirled and your heart rate picked up.

"Did you invite them!?" He yelled.

"No no! I swear I didn't!" You replied back, getting a bit scared.

"Y/n! What are you doing!?" Steve yelled at you.

This was the moment where your heart shattered. The Avengers stopped in front of you, looking shocked, confused, hurt, angry all in one. Your closest friends would never talk to you again. The love of your life would want nothing to do with you.

"I-I'm sorry." You said back, a tear rolling down your cheek.

"Why? Y/n, we were in love. I trusted you. At least tell me whats going on." Bucky's voice cracked, he was clearly in terrible pain.

"I-I am an assassin trained by Thanos. It was my job to go undercover to get close with you so I could get the Soul Stones." It was hard to say it, you didn't want to, but you had to.

"So were 'we' real? Was our love real? Were our conversations and hugs real? Was any of it real? And how could you ever side with... him." Bucky asked, his voice was just above a whisper. But loud enough for you to hear.

"It was all real Buck, I just wished it didn't have to end this way. And you know how my family were murdered. He rescued me, told me I had potential. So he took me in and made me do this. He said when he had all stones, he would make the world better."

You heard Thanos chuckle to himself slightly.

"What? Make the world better? Y/n, if he get's all the stones, he will wipe out half of the population! How is that making the world better!?" Steve yelled, you had never seen him like that.

His words made you choke. 'Destroy half of the population?' Thanos never told you that, that's probably why you weren't allowed to attend meetings about him. You turned around to face him, letting a tear roll down your face.

"I-is that true?"

"I mean, yeah." He replied like it was nothing.

"You monster." You whispered.
"I trusted you! You promised me the world will be better! Th- that I would get my family back." You said the last part quietly.

He laughed a bit.

"If I told you, you wouldn't have sided with me. That doesn't matter now though, because you have the last stone and you're about to give it to me. Aren't you?"

He said the last part as more of a threatening statement then a question. You were not going to give to him, never. But, where would you go? You had broken the Avenger's trust. You broke the love of your life's heart. You had no where to go. Maybe, just maybe, there was a small chance you would hand it over.

"Y/n, don't." Tony said, he sounded sad, but also very angry.

"I don't want to, but where would I go!? You guys all hate me, and I don't blame you. I would hate me too! It means I have no one to turn to, nowhere to stay. Maybe I should just hand it over." You said, letting out some more tears.

"Don't! Please Y/n. Yes, you have hurt us all so much. I trusted you so much, I loved you so much. But, this isn't really you're fault. I mean yeah, it kind of is, but majority is because of that fat bastard with a ball sack of a chin! Y/n, he basically bribed you, you didn't know what he was truly doing. I want to give you a second chance. I have never met such an amazing women as you. I don't want to let you go that easily. Yes, I'm hurt, yes it will take time to be where we were. But I love you Y/n, I always will. So I am ready to give you another chance, to repair what happened."

You choked up on Bucky's words. He was giving you a second chance? You were so sure that he would never look at you again. More tears fell from your eyes, you wanted to give it another chance. You wanted to repair the bonds with everyone, but did they?

"I want you back as well. You are one of my best friends, and you have hurt me so much. But, like Buck said, most of this wasn't your fault. So please come back and just don;t give him the stone." Steve said back.

The rest of the Avengers said that they wanted you back. It was like a dream. How did they want you back in their lives after what you did. You turned to Thanos and kicked him right where the sun don't shine.

"You deserve that you fucking monster." Slowly, you turned back around.

He called for you to come back, he didn't bother trying to fight you. Why? You don't know. You just wanted to go back to Bucky.

"I'm so sorry, all of you. I feel so bad, you don't have to do this." You said, a few more tears came out.

"Just come here, I am glad you are back." Bucky suddenly pulled you into a hug.

It was the best hug you ever had. You gripped onto his shirt and let out a silent sob. This was by far the worst day of your life, but at the same time; it was the best. It showed you that Bucky really did love you for who you were. So did the team.

"I love you Y/n, no matter what."

"I love you to Buck."

--------------

Sorry this is kinda long! I hope you like it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1K 46
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
5.2M 169K 192
WINNER: Marvel Fanfiction Awards 2016 Best Imagines/Preferences/One Shots A collection of reader insert ( x reader) imagines/one-shots/fics of the Av...
716K 10.9K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...
4.4K 128 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...