๐‚๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐•๐Ž๐‘๐„.

By jooniehunnie

โIf you don't feed me what I want... I'll make sure you're my next meal.โž It started with him changing, accom... More

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ

๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ

314 38 31
By jooniehunnie

"He's going to break the bloody chains!" Seokjin continued to rant as Emily's house resumed playing its role as a mad house.

With the ruby curtains slowly drawing closed with the conclusion of the month, it was nearly every day when one of the members of her unit would evolve the behaviour of a rabid dog. "Look. Those chains have dealt with my Dad, Jungkook and you. They're not going to break just because of Hoseok." She sighed, pronunciation slurred as she found her mind cemented to something else. "I have to go now."

"What? Y-you're going to leave us with him? What if—." Emily directed her finger to pause his dancing lips. "Nothing is going to happen. You have Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Nathaniel to help you so you'll be fine. Only call me if someone dies." Emily spoke as she threw herself into her coat, escaping through the front door, only to meet herself with another obstacle.

An obstacle in the form of Min Yoongi.

"Yoongi." She announced, plastering a smile on her face as she continued to make her journey towards the idle car in the driveway.

"Emily, finally. I need to talk to you—."

"Can we put a rain check on that? I really have to go to Kole Town." She lied, knowing she would have to lead a believable performance. Yoongi could read every paragraph of her.

Knowing instantly if her words were faux.

"Kole Town? Why the hell are you going there this late in the day?" He interrogated as she hauled herself into the dusk plated car. "I have a meeting with Julie, you know the woman that helps with Nathaniel's and my bank accounts?" She continued to narrate the fictitious reason, trying to calm her pulsing heart that became more anxious with the uncertain look on his face.

"Can't you afford to be, I don't know, five minutes late? It's about So—." A crash escaped the house, barely muffled by her walls. "What was that?" He asked.

"Nathaniel has his friends over. Don't worry about it. Anyway, we can talk tomorrow. I really need to go now." Sighed Emily as the engine roared with life.

Yoongi gave a hopeless sigh as he nodded, soon bleeding into the newly born night. Emily free to escape and start her journey.

She studied her plan, trying to find any cracks that could cause everything to flood into peering eyes.

She thought about turning back.

Forgetting about her lunatic-like objective and return to her abode.

But she knew there was no other way.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

Her heart sank as she recognised the number plate, regret finally weaving through her organs. Suffocating sensations telling her to run.

She lied to herself that she was deaf to them as the wind whistled through her torn body. Alarming her that it was almost time.

Frantically throwing her arms in the rapid dancing winds, she attempted to draw his attention as the opaque vehicle continued to gallop down the unpopulated road. She saw a slither of his image pass her, seeing the confusion laced in his features.

Abruptly the car screeched to a halt, his figure soon manifesting from the doors of the car.

"Emily? What the hell is going on?" He questioned with a distressed expression as his eyes performed an autopsy on her body.

"J-Jason! I-I was with m-my b-brother and-and w-we we're walking and th-then this-this animal came o-out of no where and a-attacked him." Emily explained. Permitting her tears to melt into the red pigment drawn across her face. The hazel boy waited for no additional information, daring to walk into the forest lurking in their scene.

"Where is he?" He inquired as his pace started to accelerate in the direction she pointed her finger to.

She followed his indented footprints that dug into the forest floor, populated with the tanned corpses of the tree's leaves. Observing the boy as she saw his distress carve further into his expression.

"He's not—."

Bang.

His life was already fleeing his body, watching as his legs collapsed, sending him to met with the damp sea of fatigued vegetation.

Drawing a breath in.

Forcing it out again.

Chasing away the smoke slithering out of the gun in her hand.

━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

Jungkook
Are you coming back soon? I think I'm going to go mad if I spend any longer with these guys

Emily
Yeah, I'm back in Greenville. Come and meet me

Jungkook
Aren't you coming back to the house??

Emily
I am but I have something for you and I can't take it back to the house

Jungkook
Oh! What is it???

Emily
Take a guess

Jungkook
My meat?????????? Oh my god please say it is

Emily
Yes it is. Come to Ovalton. I'm waiting

Emily permitted the light of her phone to fade as she buried herself further into her coat. Continuously scanning the wooden figures, wary of her environment.

She had always been paranoid.

The lack of enlightening shadows shooting her mind into anxiety as her eyes continued to illustrate the trees into lurking, carnivorous creatures.

"Emily!" A deep voice called out, pulling her attention to the incoming body of Jungkook, a lupin smile ornamented by his lifted lips. "What exactly are we doing so deep in the forest?" He wondered as she slid off the trunk of the car.

"So that no one sees us." She replied dryly as she knocked the boot, the metallic jaw opening to display Jason's barely decomposed body.

Jungkook instantly recoiled, the grin on his face fled.

"What the fuck, Emily?!" He almost screeched as his eyes continued to widen at the sight. "What the hell did you do?!"

"I did what I had to do, Jungkook!" She instantly snapped back, pulling the drained body out of the boot, gravity finishing her job as his body yet again collided with the floor.

"I've been through all of this before. You're acting exactly the same as my Dad! Just like you, he started to just constantly eat meat. Then, he eventually started to kill people." She continued, Jungkook still keeping his distance as something unknown bathed in his globes. "It might not have been exactly ethical but it was the one thing that temporarily made him seem human again... a-and I—I just don't want you like that...like my Dad."

Her burning speech was slowly eroding into a more somber tone. Soon finding herself fighting the threat of saline swimming in the edge of her eyes.

"You can't kill people for me, Emily! It's just-just... barbaric!" He exclaimed. His face ornamenting disgust, yet his body was edging near the corpse.

"I'm not going to eat him." He announced with clarity, his body screaming something different as she heard his breath accelerate.

"I know you won't." She began.

"But it will."

As if this scene was a part of a divinely plotted performance, Jungkook collapsed to his knees as the agonising melody of cracking bones erupted from his body. The warning signals of his slowly distorting voice echoing through her system.

"This is for the best, Jungkook." She breathed as she swiftly retreated to the safety of the car. "You'll thank me later."

The engine soon ignited with its heavy hum, her eyes captured in the rear view mirror at the image of Jungkook being quickly substituted by the beast.

Quickly, she threw her foot on the accelerator, barely escaping through the towering trees.

She felt guilt of course.

The sleek ribbon encircling her neck, it's pressure already almost suffocating.

But she knew there was no other option.

She couldn't let him become a monster like him.

(A/N)
DJ Khalid: aNoThEr oNe
Hehehe hope you enjoyed another chapter :) Hope you enjoyed the little bit of drama I added. I wanted to spice up the plot since not a lot of "tea is being choked" so I wanted to give you this little surprise ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.3K 30
"Have you eaten?" "Yeah," Lies. 'continue to starve yourself, you pig.' - mia.
41.7K 2.1K 23
โPlease delete that. It was meant for a friend.โž โDelete it? But then I wouldn't have anything to blackmail you with.โž Greta Amaro had a wild imagina...
4K 220 16
We hunt them They hunt us I hated them, until I fell in love with one.
138K 4.8K 56
โ› How could you be so damn clueless? โœ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ยฉKSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. โ˜…Started : 20 Apr...