Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Mae and Jiren

4.4K 75 58
By kadenzajinx

Mae powered up to super saiyan. "I hope you are ready!"

Jiren faced her and 17, "no blue?"

"Hmph I don't need it." Mae smirked.

"Why did you save Goku? It's futile to keep someone who can no longer fight." Jiren said glancing to where Goku was laying.

"Because he would have done the same for me." Mae said. "Also just in case."

"Is this your power of trust?" Jiren asked her. "You don't seem like someone to put their faith in others."

"Perhaps." Mae shrugged. "I wouldn't be here though without them."

"I suppose I'll never know." He said as he rushed forward attacking 17.

17 blocked the attack and skidded backwards. Mae jumped in front and went in to kick Jiren. At that they took off punching and kicking at each other. 17 ran jumping from island to island to keep up. "They are so fast." He said as he ran forward.

"You are gettin winded." Mae said as she kicked Jiren back. "Don't tell me you are getting weak."

"Tch, I'll show you my strength." Jiren growled as he punched her sending her flying back.

"I've got you now." 17 said as he grabbed Jiren, energy ball ready. "This time it'll really hurt."

"That won't work again!" Jiren yelled as he brought his arm down on 17.

"Same here." 17 said as he formed a barrier around them at the same time the explosion went off. 17 shot backwards, caught in his own blast.

"Are you okay?!" Mae asked as she ran to him.

"Yea I'll be okay." He gasped. They both turned their attention to Jiren as the smoke cleared.

"D-Damn it." Jiren stammered as he collapsed to his knees.

"Go finish it." 17 said to Mae.

"Okay." Mae walked over to Jiren and held her hand up. She formed a ball of energy ready to blast him off the arena.

"Jiren did really well." Belmod said solemnly.

She hesitated for a moment and Jiren spoke. "Just finish me off."

"So you are just gonna give up?" Mae asked lowering her hand. "You should just jump off yourself then." Jiren looked up at her in surprise. "You really are amazing Jiren. You don't deserve to go out like this."

"Mae hurry up and knock him off!" Beerus yelled at her.

"Wait." Vegeta said to the god.

"What about your friends. Don't you think they would want you to fight to the very end?" She asked him.

"I don't have friends." Jiren said flatly.

"I get it." Mae said softly. "You don't think you need friends because you have strength. Friends can be used against you or they can get in the way. Better to distance yourself right?"

"Mae knows what it's like to cut everyone off." Vegeta explained.

"She probably would have turned out like Jiren if it weren't for me and Vegeta." Gohan added.

"Look up there." Mae said pointing to where universe eleven was sitting. "I bet every one of them would give their life for you just because you are their friend. Look at how they rely on you."

"Mae," Jiren said as he looked at his team. He could see their hope on their faces.

"Strength is one thing but strength in friends is a whole other. You could be so much more, Jiren. Don't let your past make who you are." She smiled at him with tears forming in her eyes.

"Jiren the girl is right!" Toppo called down. "You might not believe in your strength but I do! Get up and fight! Fight for your pride!"

Jiren stood up and looked down at Mae. "I'm not done." He grinned as he punched her sending her flying back to where 17 was. His energy surged as he released an attack.

"Was that necessary?!" 17 asked her as they both brought their arms up to push back.

"You can lecture me later." Mae said gritting her teeth.

"Raise your energy more!" 17 yelled.

"I'm trying!" Mae snapped back at him.

Goku slowly started to move as he watched 17 and Mae push back against Jiren's tremendous energy. "Those two really are amazing."

"Can't you put anymore into it?!" 17 asked Mae as they continued to hold against Jiren's attack.

"Can you just shut up?!" Mae snapped as her hair faded to black. She couldn't even hold her super saiyan form.

"Sorry I'm late." Goku said as he suddenly appeared helping them push against the energy. With the three of them they were able to deflect it.

"You sure you don't wanna rest more?" Mae panted.

"Nah I'm good." Goku grinned.

"Goku once again you stand before me." Jiren said.

"I couldn't just sit by and watch." Goku said. "Mae and I will take on Jiren. You run back up." He instructed them.

"Heh," Jiren smirked as he started to gather even more energy.

"Looks like he's gotten over his issues." Vegeta said as Mae, Goku, and 17 braced themselves.

"It's amazing how Jiren got this strong by himself." Goku marveled.

"Dad I have to tell you, just in case things don't go right." Mae said, "I'm glad that you are my father."

Goku smiled, "you've made me so proud, daughter. Let's win this together."

"Are you two done bonding?" 17 asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea let's go!" Mae yelled as she and Goku charged forward. As they ran, 17 unleashed energy blasts at Jiren.

"Mae and Goku are so awesome when they work together!" Krillin said excitedly.

Jiren blocked their blows and countered sending multiple punches at them. As they slid down debris Mae jumped up. "Throw me at him!"

Goku nodded and folded his hands together. Mae stepped up and Goku launched her at Jiren. Mae grabbed him and used her momentum to drag him down. As Jiren tried to shake her off Goku came flying at them. Both were trying to power up even more. Goku and Mae's hair flashed between gold and black as they fell taking Jiren with them. 17 was the only one left standing on the arena as Mae, Goku, and Jiren all wound up in the stands.

"Get off me!" Mae said as she scrambled to get up.

"Universe seven Mae and Goku have fallen. Universe eleven Jiren has also fallen." The Grand Priest announced.

"Jiren thank you." Toppo said as he helped Jiren sit up.

"Jiren!" Mae called as she ran and embraced him. "It's okay to feel." She whispered.

"Mae," Jiren said softly as he put his hands on her back.

"Jiren, I know you don't wanna hear this, but I think we got stronger from fighting." Goku said as he approached them. "I wanna do this again sometime."

Jiren shook his head sadly. "That won't be possible."

"Universe eleven will now be erased." The Grand Priest announced.

Mae pulled back as the white light surrounded them. "Find me someday." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and before he could reply Universe 11 was gone.

Goku put his hand on her shoulder. "Come on." Mae nodded slowly and got up to join the rest of her friends. Suddenly giant orange balls appeared. "The super dragon balls!" Goku exclaimed.

"Android 17 what is your wish?" The Grand Priest asked after he summoned the dragon.

"It can do anything!" The Zen-Ohs said as they flew down to 17. "You can wish for anything!"

"Bring back the universes that were erased." 17 said after a moment.

"Are you sure?" The Zen-Ohs asked.

"Yea. Hurry up! I have a busy job to get back to!" 17 smirked.

The Grand Priest turned back to the dragon and stated 17's wish. Suddenly the dragon took off and all those who were erased appeared back in their own universes.

"17 are you okay with this?!" 18 asked as she ran to her brother.

"Yea I think I can manage my job and my family. Besides it was good to save those universes." 17 replied.

"So Mae you like Jiren!" Gohan said grinning. "Wanna tell me about that kiss?"

Mae turned bright red, "shut up Gohan!"

"Haha I'm just teasin. You did really well." Gohan said giving her a hug.

"Goku I hope you haven't forgotten your promise." Frieza said approaching them.

"Yea yea I haven't forgotten." Goku said. "17 thanks for saving them."

"Sure." 17 shrugged.

"I think you two are becoming more alike." 18 said.

"Mae I'm really proud of you." Vegeta said crossing his arms. "But you do need more work."

"Okay Vegeta!" Mae beamed.

"Ugh can you just hurry up and send me back to hell." Frieza groaned. "All this happiness is making me sick."

"Speaking of, don't you think you deserve your own happiness?" Whis asked touching Frieza with his staff. Suddenly the halo disappeared.

"You revived me?" Frieza asked looking above his head.

"A gift from Lord Beerus." Whis winked.

"What a shame. That halo looked good on you Frieza." Mae laughed.

"Oh you think you are being cute, half-breed?" Frieza glared at her.

"Bitch I'm adorable and call me half-breed again and I'll make sure you have a permanent halo." Mae grinned menacingly.

"Hah!" Frieza laughed. "I hope you know I'm not going to give up my evil ways."

"We will just defeat you then." Goku said.

"17's wish surprised me." Shin said.

"Grand Zen-Oh saw this outcome." The Grand Priest said. "If a selfish wish had been made then he would have erased everything. He hoped the final warrior would be noble enough to consider other universes."

"Mae! Goku!" The Zen-Ohs flew down to them. "That was fun!"

"Yea it was!" Mae and Goku said.

"So what's next?" They asked.

Mae and Goku looked at each other. "Let's see..." Goku thought.

Suddenly Beerus came flying and grabbed the saiyans. "Perhaps next time! We really should be going!"

"Mae, Goku you'll come back right?" The Zen-Ohs asked.

"For sure!" Mae said holding her hand out.

"Definitely!" Goku nodded.

"Let's go home!" Mae grinned as Whis took them back to earth.

In universe eleven Jiren and Toppo stared up into the sky as the gold dragon flew over head. "Goku said he wanted to see me again." Jiren said.

"Yes he did say that." Toppo said.

"Also Mae, she told me it's okay to feel." Jiren said touching his cheek where she had kissed him.

"She's right you know." Toppo smiled.

"Because of my past I don't think I can make a connection with her." Jiren said sadly.

"Have you always been such a coward, Jiren?" Toppo asked. "You've already formed connections with us. You know that you have feelings for her."

"Hmm," Jiren smiled back at his friend. "Perhaps you are right. Next time we face them we won't lose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 41 18
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
585K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
16.2K 401 18
In Age 737, Bardock sends his son Kakarot off to a distant world to avoid the destruction of the Saiyans. Kakarot landed on Planet Earth, was renamed...
232 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...