The Crown

By jaytheauthor21

Amoura has always felt different and she thought it was just because she didnt have a father like the rest of... More

1
3
4.
5.
6
Sneak peak/the surprise

2.

59 4 0
By jaytheauthor21

I got out the shower and lotioned my legs before putting a burgundy dress. I grabbed a leather nude jacket and some nude heels and put on my "Amoura" necklace and did some light make up before looking in the mirror and smiling.

I was happy that my parents had agreed to have dinner together because I had lots of questions.

"Amoura come on we dont have all day"My mama yelled from the living room and i rolled my eyes.

"im coming"I yelled back as I grabbed my phone and headed to the living room.

"Ight let's head out we can take my car"Daddy said and I looked around and noticed Mr.Lycan wasnt here.

"Where's Mr.Lycan"I asked and they both looked confused.

"Who"My moma said

"Mr. lycan"

"Oh princess that's your uncle Roman and and went out for a run"He said

"It's dark outside and dinner time"

"Amoura just come on"My moma said and I sighed before heading out the door.

"We can take my car"He said

"Do you know where your going"My mother asked

"Pretty sure humans made GPS for it"He said in a snarky reply.

I got in the backseat hoping that they wouldnt ruin this for me by arguing or anything.

"So where do you want to eat princess"He asked and I thought for a second

"Gigi's"i said

"Gigi's? Little restaurant on Kirkman"He asked and I nodded

"Well i dont even need a GPS for that."He said and I smiled.

We arrived that's to dad's speeding in no time. im surprised we didnt get a ticket or in a wreck.

"I see your driving hasnt gotten better"She said and he rolled his eyes.

"I usually have a driver or run where I want to go you know that"He said

'Driver? What do you do"i asked

"I own my own business but your grandparents have left us so much money that I dont even need to work infact neither do you"he said

"But she will. I didnt instill that in her for you to come and mess it up by spoiling her with money that she doesnt need."My mother said

"I didnt offer her money I allowed her to know she had a choice"

"Can you two not do this"I asked

"Do what"My father asked innocently.

"Argue. I just wanna enjoy you guys together"i said and they sighed

"Okay sweetheart"My moma said kissing my forehead.

"Table for 3 please"My father said and the hostess nodded. She led us to a table on the right side of the restaurant . I sat down first and my father sat across from me and my mother sat on my side.

"Your server will be right with you"She said with a smile after handing us the menu and walking away.

"What's your name"I said curiosity taking over.

"Huh"He asked

"I know its weird but I wanted to know"

"Romulus"

"Your mother sure liked Rome"I said

"She was born and raised there. Ill have to take you to visit her"He said

"I would like that"i said with a smile.

"I think she would love to meet you honestly. You favor her alot"He said

"You act like she doesnt look like you"My mother said

"She does im just saying she reminds me of my mother in her younger days"

"You say that like you were around then"I said

"She had me pretty young and ofcourse I can always look a pictures "He said and i nodded.

'What about my grandfather"

"He's a stubborn old man. Very hard headed determined"

"Your definitely describing Amoura now'

"Im not that hard headed"I said

"Mhm sure im just glad you realized it was from your father's side"

"Hi im Candace ill be your server for this evening. Can I start you off with drinks."She asked her eyes wondering to my father.

"Ill have a water."He said

"Blue raspberry lemonade"I said

"I think ill have a water aswell"My mother said and she nodded walking away.

"So how's school Roman tells me your a senior"

"I am i skipped a grade so ill be graduating early. Which I hope you'll be here for"I said with pleading eyes

"Ofcourse sweetheart"He said and I smiled

"College?"He asked and i frowned

"I honestly dont know what if I want to go"I said

"Why not"He asked

"I mean i know it's what most people do but I dont know it just doesnt feel right. Its weird I dont see myself working a regular job"

"Amoura"My mother said

"I didnt say I wouldnt go mama I just said I dont want to go because I have no reason for it"I said

"You have a reason like everyone else"

"Follow your dreams Amoura"My father said as our drinks arrived and i smiled. Atleast one parent understood me.

After dinner we drove home and I went inside and took a shower. I put on Steven's universe t-shirt and some grey shorts with my bunny slippers. I threw my hair in a bun and started walking downstairs.

"Im just telling you that your not gonna waltz into my daughters life and change it"

"You gave me no time with her when you kicked me out. I finally come in her life and want to tell her the truth about who and what she is and you have a problem with it."

"Yes I have a problem with it. She's fine"

'Is she really. She doesnt know what she wants to do with her life because she doesnt know who she is"

"Who she is? She's my straight A over achieving stubborn beautiful daughter and I told you that I didnt want you cor-

"You made him stay away'I said making my presence known as I came around the corner.

"Amoura it's not-

"All my life I asked you about my father and why he left and you never gave me a reason because you were the reason"I said getting angry.

"Its was for your own well-being"

"My own well-being. You had a father for most of your life all my friends everyone and I had no one. He walks in my life and you get upset what did he do to make you punish me"I said wiping a tear so it didnt fall.

"Amoura Im sorry but he's not a good person"

"No one is. It didnt matter to me he was a part of me"I screamed at her.

"Amoura calm down"She said

"No leave me alone"I said going to my room and slamming the door on her.

I sat on my bed crying because my life was a lie. I thought he didnt want me but she took him away for all these years.

I went to my closet and packed 3 suitcases grabbing what I needed and walked back to the living room

"W-W-What are you doing"

"I wanna stay with my daddy"i said

"Amour-

"You dont have a say because you chose to keep him away and lie to me. "

"You have scho-

"I can find a new one and who know's i might come back but i just want to be with him right now not you"I said

"Amoura I'm sorry but you can't just leave because you don't want to be with me. I have full custody of you"

"I don't care"

"Amoura" my father said

"I'm serious daddy can I please stay with you"

"I have no problem with it"he said

"I'll call the cops"

"If you do I'll continue to run away and you won't know where I'm at next time"I said and she looked me in my eyes seeing I was serious.

"Call me please Amoura. Don't be reckless and I love you. I'm so sorry"she said kissing my forehead.

"You take care of my baby or you won't know what hit you"

"You know I'll protect her with my life"he said seriously and I smiled at my father.

Is this what every girl felt when they were with their daddy?

He took my bags and put them in his trunk as my mother stood crying at the door.

"Go tell your mother bye"he said and I looked at him before walking over to her.

"Ill be fine it's just daddy and I'll call you when I'm ready to talk about this"I said to her and she nodded

"Ok Amoura. I love you so so so much my sweet girl. " She said hugging me tightly and I hugged her back.

"I love you to mama"I said as I let her go. I walked over to my daddy's car and he opened the door letting me get comfortable before he closed it . My mother walked over to the car and was saying something to him and he nodded and gave her a brilliant smile.

He got in on the other side and took a deep breath.

"If you ever-

"I know but I want to spend time with you"I said with a smile and he gave me one before we drove away. We pulled up to the Ritz-Cart. My mouth literally dropped because when I would go on trips which I can tell you is not often we dont stay in no expensive hotels.

"I already told Roman to get you a room so you can have you privacy"He said

"It's fine. I know its expensive"I said

"It's no problem. Nothing but the best for your princess"He said and I smiled. Two dudes came out and grabbed my bags. They looked like they could be twins.

"Amoura these are your cousins Amir and Arnez"He said and I smiled

"Hi"I said

"Your so much tinier then I imagined"Arnez said

"I dont know if that's in insult or what"I said

"Dont mind him he has no filter"Amir said and I nodded as we got on the elevator.

"Shut up"Arnez said as they started to fight and I couldnt help but hear a growl.

"Stop"My father said and they instantly stopped. I looked at them and then at my father

"You guys really stopped"I said

"I mean when the al-"Arnez was cut off but his brother giving him a look. The door opened and I came face to face with Carlin.

"Carlin?"I said

"Amoura? What are you doing here"He asked looking at the guys.

"I could ask you the same thing"

"Talking to a coach now you"

"Staying with my dad"I said and I heard a cough

"Oh this is my dad and my cousin Arnez and Amir guys this is Carlin"I said

"Is he your boyfriend"Arnez asked

"Nah she wont give anyone the time of day"Carlin said with a smile and I looked down.

"Well I guess ill see you at school."

"Im not going"I said

"You coming to the game"He asked

"Will think about it"Arnez said mugging him and Carlin nodded as he got in the elevator.

"He has a major crush on you"Arnez said

"I don't like him so it doesn't matter"I said as we walked down the hall.

We walked to a room which I'm guessing was my father's.

"Yours is right next door"he aid and I nodded.

I walked over and looked for the key which Arnez had apparently since he opened the door. I walked in looking around in Awe.

The room was beautiful it had a nice view and I smiled going over to the window.

"So how old are you"Amir asked

"17"I said and they laughed.

"What's funny"

"Your so young"Arnez said

"Well how old are you"I asked

"21"Amir said

"Im not that young"I said

"Suureee you cant drink or smoke i think you are"Arnez said and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were a senior"

"I am I skipped a grade so i went from 8th to 10th"I said and they nodded

"Well atleast your smart. That'll come in handy"

"I would think so"I said

"Well we should head out. If you need something your dad's in the room on the left and we're down the hall. Just holler"Amir said and I nodded before they both left the room and I was alone.

I sighed before grabbing the remote and channel surfing then my stomach growled. I slid on my slippers and grabbed my wallet heading down the hall to the elevator.

I decided to head down to the snack shop and get some snacks to eat so I could watch TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.6K 30
Finding your mate is suppose to be one of the happiest moments of your life. Not for Hazel. After finding out her parents are getting a divorce due t...
50.1K 1.3K 21
TK had always lived as a beta and when he met Carlos he was convinced that theirs would be short-lived, an alpha like the cop would soon find his ome...
134K 1.8K 30
Tc, aka Tanya has just gotten her twin sister Sam back. She is over joyed but then remembers what drove them apart in the first place. . . . MATES. W...
8.8M 246K 53
Arrabella Middletin hasn't spoken a word since she was eight years old. The only thing she shares her thoughts with is her diary. She lives with her...