Niall's Secret Sister

By whoooopdeedoo

Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Chapter 6

78.5K 1.1K 197
By whoooopdeedoo

This chapter is a bit boring to me but trust me next chapter will be updated super soon= as in a few minutes beause I really dont like this chapter!

Vote and comment it would mean a lot! I love hearing you guy's opinions! 

This isnt edited btw*

Chapter 6:

Zayn POV

It was pointless for me to watch TV because no matter what, Allison was on my mind.

I shouldn’t have taken her back to Bradford, hell; I shouldn’t have left her alone in Bradford all those years ago.

I can’t believe everything that’s been happening to her. The fact that when she came here she looked so happy, nobody would believe me If I said she was faking it.

She made it so believable to look happy, when really she wasn’t.

I thought that taking her back to Bradford and taking her to the places that we spend the most time together would be a good idea. I thought it would bring the two of us closer again. I thought that if she was reminded of all the good times we’ve had together; she would drop the “I hate Zayn” act and actually let me back into her life. I didn’t think that bringing her to those places would only ruin her day and remind her of all the bad memories.

It broke my heart to know that I wasn’t there for here when she needed me. It killed me really. To see in person the abandoned house that was used for her business almost made me go mad.

I was only not freaking out for her sake. I was willing to go find her mother and her mother’s boyfriend and knock some sense into them. But I didn’t. That’s because I saw the way she looked. The way she pleaded that I not go into the house in the first place was enough to get me to understand that she needed me as a friend to support her choice of letting it go.

When I hugged her, I was surprised that she let me do it, but I’m glad she did. I’m happy to know that I was able to be there for her when she needed me especially when I wasn’t there for almost 3 years.

It’s funny how people can hide behind their smiles. Nobody would guess her past by looking at her. They would all think her life was perfect.

The whole ride home from Bradford was quiet. I could tell she didn’t want to talk about it so I didn’t. I would bring it up later when she wasn’t in a sad mood. I would bring it up during a time where it won’t ruin her day.

Once we got home she ended up going straight to her room. She didn’t say anything to me or any of the boys. She just smiled and walked past them and straight to her room.

They all questioned me but I just shrugged. I know that Allison doesn’t want them to know and she would be thankful to know that I didn’t tell them anything. But that didn’t stop Niall. He was smart enough to know that his sister needed someone and he went straight to her room. He still hasn’t come out yet, which worried me a bit.

I want to be there to help her, comfort her and make her feel safe. But knowing her, she still hasn’t forgiven me. She only hugged me because I was the only one there to comfort her.

So here I am just sitting here watching some TV show. The other boys are sitting down watching TV also but they were having their own conversations, but I was too lost in thought to include myself.

Allison’s POV

I was sitting up on my bed, hugging my knee’s to my chest just thinking. Even though Zayn and I only hugged, I had this feeling in my stomach that kind of liked his comfort.

But I can’t let myself let my guard down. He’ll only leave me again, so why should I get close to him again? Becoming close to him again is pretty much setting myself up for heartbreak again, and I don’t think I can handle it.

Its bad enough he had to see the stupid hell hole that I spent a lot of my time in making money in every illegal way possible.

I’m sure he feels sorry for me, and bad for me, he probably thinks I’m weak and worthless, but who am I to care. I don’t care what he thinks of me. At least I shouldn’t care.

Not gunna lie, I was shaken up for a bit returning to that place. Sure it’s only been a couple days since I’ve been there but, it just reminded me that my past was actually, bad. Like really bad. And to have Zayn see it hurt something inside of me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door opened and closed. I looked up to see Niall; he instantly put a smile on my face.

“Hey sis,” He said smiling at me. He came on my bed and sat down next to me.

“Hey,”

“What’s wrong, you seem sad?” He asked concerned.

“Nothing, I’m perfectly fine”

“Ally, I think I know you well enough to tell that you are lying, you know you can tell me what’s on your mind” He said wrapping his arm around me. He pulled me so I was resting my head on the side of his chest so I could feel his heartbeat.

“I’m fine Niall; I just missed you that’s all.”

“I missed you too, I really did and I’m so happy that you’re here and I get to see your pretty little face every single day.”

I couldn’t help but smile at his comment.

“You’re such a loser,” I joked, shuffling myself so I was sitting up a bit just leaning on his side.

“I’m taking that straight to the heart.” He said placing a hand on his heart, faking pain.

“I was joking Nialler, you know I love you.”

 “I love you too, so are you going to tell me what’s really bothering you? I know something is and I won’t leave until you tell me.”

“I’m just tired really, I woke up early this morning and I’m still adjusting to the new place, so I’m just sleepy is all.” I mumbled hoping he’d buy it. I wasn’t completely lying because I was tired, I just hope that he would believe it and not want me to explain to him the ugly truth.

He wrapped his finger around my hair, twirling it with his hands. He patted my head and said “Then sleep Ally, and relax a bit, you seem stressed out lately, Shh just sleep.”

And just like that I found myself falling asleep. It was easy because Niall is like a teddy bear and he has that care in his voice that just helps you ease your mind.  He was the best brother I could ever ask for.

“Aww look at them, they’re so cute” I heard a voice say. It took me a while before I realised that it was Harry. But I still refused to open my eyes.

“Shut up they’re sleeping.” Another voice said, and then I heard a slap noise. It had to be Louis hitting Harry in the head.

I opened my eyes hesitantly, regretting it instantly because the light shined in my eyes.

I then realised that Niall was still here. He still had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and his head was leaning on top of mine, but I moved my head so his head was now resting on my shoulder.

“What do you want?” I mumbled looking at the two boys.

“Well its morning time and we were supposed to all hang out today, get to know you better, so we came to wake you up but you two looked so cute and comfy and we didn’t want to wake you,” Louis said cheerfully, but a little too cheerful for the morning.

“Yah a little late for that,”

“Yah sorry, but this idiot over here,” he said hitting Harry’s arms “Doest know how to be quiet.”

“It’s alright,” I mumbled closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

“No sleeping we have to get up!” Harry demanded causing me to reopen my eyes.

“No thanks.” I said bluntly closing my eyes again.

I felt myself being lifted and thrown over someone’s shoulder, and instantly realising it was Harry.

“What are you doing?” I yelled, hitting his back.

“Waking you up and this will work trust me,” He said, he patted me butt jokefully but I flicked his back as a warning to not do it again. He began running around the house- which did make me up, but it wasn’t necessary to be done.

“Zayn take her she’s too heavy for me.” Harry complained- slightly offending me- and soon enough I was over Zayn’s shoulder.

I felt a tingly feeling at his arm wrapped around my leg tightly so I didn’t fall. But I shrugged the feeling off, it had to be nothing.

“Put me down!” I yelled hitting his back.

He just laughed lightly and shut a door behind him. He placed me on what seemed to be his bed and he walked to his closet.

“Why am I here?” I asked bluntly.

“Because I brought you here,” He said winking at me.

“Well what do you want from me?”

“Why would I want anything from you? Can we not just talk to each other for no reason?”

“No we can’t, because we aren’t friends.” I mumbled bitterly.

“Aw, you don’t mean that.” He said turning around to face me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said “Yah I do”

He rolled his eyes and turned back around. He pulled his shirt off exposing his bare back. He had a nice figure. He had nice toned arms and even though I couldn’t see his stomach, you could tell by the way his body was shaped that there was a nice frame on his stomach.

He slipped on a black hoodie with the number 22 written on the back. He turned to face me and said.

“Now that I forced you to stop checking me out,” He winked, cockily smiling. “We can get back to conversation.”

I felt my cheeks blush but I forced them to stop. I rolled my eyes at him and said. “Malik, you’ve got a huge ass ego, it’s going to ruin you one day, I can tell.”

“I do not have a bad ego, I’m just confident, and don’t use that as an excuse to say you weren’t checking me out.”

“I wasn’t?” I lied.

“Ok whatever helps you sleep at night,” he smirked. “I recommend you wear a hoodie, its rainy out and we don’t want the paps to see you, since you don’t want to be exposed to them.”

“I don’t really own a hoodie, like you should know, covering up wasn’t really a choice,” I muttered.

He pursed his lips to the side, giving what I said a thought before he replied.

“Take one of mine then,”

I was glad with his response. I’m happy he’s finally getting the hint that I don’t need him questioning my past with every word I say, but I wasn’t too happy with having to wear one of his hoodie.

He looked through his closet before pulling out a plain dark grey hoodie. He threw it over to me to put on. The material had some kind of spandex- silky feel to it, making it more fitted, but on me it was still going to be loose.

I hesitated before putting it on. It smelt just like him.

“Thanks,” I mumbled, now leaning on the wall. The hoodie was pretty over sized on my petit figure, but it would have to do for now.

“Any time babe,” he said before pulling me out the door and into the living room where the rest of the boys were waiting.

“Can we leave now?” Harry nagged,

“Not yet!” I said and he turned to face me.

“Why? You’re dressed,”

“I need to fix up my hair and put on some makeup,”

“Trust me you look perfectly hot-” Harry was slapped upright the head by Niall, he gave Harry the evil eye as he continued.

“You look beautiful as you are.” He said hesitantly and I rolled my eyes in response. I turned to go to the washroom, and brushed through my hair. It had a light wave to it so it was a little thicker, but it looked good. I brushed my teeth and put on a little bit of mascara.

I didn’t feel like doing anything else so I just left the washroom and headed back to the living room.

“Was that so long?” I said looking at the boys.

They shook their heads. “Come on lads, let’s go!” Liam said ushering everyone out the door.

“Be sure to put you hoodie up once we step outside the building alright?” Liam suggested to me. I nodded in response feeling somewhat nervous.

I stopped walking and waiting till Niall reached my side before I began to walk again. I felt safest with Niall, so I shouldn’t have to worry if he’s by my side.

 “Who’s the girl?”

“Is she a secret girlfriend to one of you boys?”

I felt a strong firm arm slip around me holding me tight as I was being pulled through the paparazzi. I thought it was Niall at first but it was Zayn. What a surprise?

“Zayn over here,”

“Is that your girlfriend?”

“How long have you two been dating?”

“Is she a model?”

“Is she a random hook up?”

That one caught me by surprise but I just ignored it rolling my eyes. I kept following them as the paparazzi kept firing questions.

Lady what’s your name?”

“Are you hooking up with the any of the boys?”

“Do you know any dirty secrets?”

Little did they know that I was the little secret in the boy’s life?

They kept going on and on and I was truly annoyed. I almost forgot that Zayn wrapped me in his arm. Soon enough I was pulled into the car squished between Harry and Zayn.

“They didn’t hurt you did they?” Niall asked from the front seat,

“I’m all good, how do you deal with that?”

“You just ignore it, it’s the best way,” Harry replied sighing. He then swung his arm around my shoulder and I gave him a questioning look.

He just winked at me telling me to let him do it and I did, I liked Harry. He was nice, funny and was a charmer. But he isn’t my type. He’s too good, too innocent, and a little too flirty. I could see him as a good friend, but nothing more, like sure he was attractive but like I said, not my kind of guy.

Niall glanced at the rear view mirror and shot Harry a look. I notices Zayns arm stiffen as he lightly clenched his jaw looking at Harry’s arm around me.

Why would he do that?

The car ride was quiet and slightly awkward because Niall and Zayn kept sending glares to Harry while he would just fiddle with strands of my hair.

“Harry, do yourself a favour and remove your filthy hands off my innocent sister.” Niall said bluntly.

I cracked a small laugh but stopping so I wouldn’t have to embarrass Harry so badly.

Zayn laughed quietly as Liam laughed from behind us and Louis laughed sitting next to Niall.

Harry slowly removed his hands after receiving the “I will kill you look” from Niall.

“Sorry,” Harry mumbled looking down at his hands trying to ignore the awkward stares he was most likely going to get if he looked up at any of the boys.

“Alright we’re here!” Niall said as he pulled up to the parking lot of what seemed to be a studio.

Why would he bring us here to get to know each other? Guess we’ll have to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
32.9K 785 23
Harry Styles and Megan Taylor knew each other their whole lives, even before Harry was famous. They used to date, but decided it wasn't working with...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...