Daughter of PRESENT MIC

By Storm-Phoenix

You is the daughter of Present mic. You go to U.A. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Started: November 17 2018 Ended: unknown More

Quirk and things Ch 1
Chapter 2 U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment
Chapter 4: All Might
Chapter 5: Class President
Chapter 6: U.S.J
Chapter 7: Getting ready
Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2
Chapter 10: After the sports festival
Chapter 11: Time to Pick some Names
Chapter 13: Well...Goodbye
Chapter 14: Internships
Chapter 15: Back to School (Oh hell Naw)
Chapter 16: Final Exams
Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun
Chapter 18: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 19: Test of Courage
Chapter 20: The Broken Spirit
Chapter 21: The After Math
Chapter 22: Moving into Dorms
Chapter 23: Creating Ultimate Moves
Yo

Chapter 12: HERO NAMES

3.2K 62 98
By Storm-Phoenix

Last time on this f@cking book

*Bakugo, stop changing my book*

Bakugo, "No chance."

*How did you break this?*

Bakugo, "I don't know."

*Back to the story*

Dudes, "Midnight!"

Now

Dadzawa, "Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that."

He went down to grab his sleeping bag and he sleep. 'I remember the story of how Aizawa got his hero name. Dad that was really dumb but smart of you. OK so readers if you didn't know how he got his hero name, let me make a flashback.'

*WTF, That's my job but thanks*

FLASHBACK

Dad but younger, "What? You haven't decided on a hero name yet?"

Smol Aizawa, "I don't want to be on the news, so I don't care what name I have."

Young Banana, "All right! Then you'll be Eraser Head!"

Egg boi, "I'll go with that, then."

*He's an egg now because he didn't have his caterpillar suit*

END OF FLASHBACK

Sleepy boi, "When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and natures do often agree." Like "All Might," for example."

We pasted out boards and markers to write things.

'Hmmmm, what should I write.'

R-rated M, "Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready."

"Oh jeez."

Aoyama, "Here I go... Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling.! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!"

'le what.'

"That's a bit long don't ya think?"

Auntie M, "True. it''l be easier to use if you take out the "I" and shorten the "can not" to "can't"."

Aoyama, "You're right, mademoiselle."

'That's nice.'

Mina went up next.

Mina, "Then, I'll go next! Hero Name, "Alien Queen"!

Auntie M, "--Two! Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!"

Mina, "Dang it."

I went up next.

Auntie M, "What is your hero name?"

"The yelling hero: Ear Rape"!

Everyone in their mind, "Ummm what."

kiri's mind, "HAHAHAHAHHA"

Mina's mind, "OH HAHAHAHAH."

I look over to Denki to see him dying but trying to not make a sound.

"Go on, laugh. I know you want to." *le smile or smirk*

Most of the students burst out laughing.

"Yes, I know that was a bad name, I just wanted to make people laugh."

I walk to my seat and I write my actual hero name. I look over to Kiri, Denki, Mina and Sero, which I call them the Bakugo Gang, I still see them dying. The I started to daydream again. 'I hope I don't get hurt the next chapter.'

*Stop breaking the fourth wall!*

'Sorry!'

*I know that you're the main character and all but stop taking the script!*

'Oh, so that's what those few words were on the paper. All it said was that I'm going to-'

*Shush, no spoiling, BAKA*

'SORRY!'

Everyone, "Froppy Froppy." 'Why is everyone chanting Froppy?' I look over to the names pedestal thing to see Tsu. 'OH' Kiri then went up.

kiri, "Sturdy Hero: Red Riot"!"

"That's such a manly name Kiri!"

Kiri, "Thanks." *le smol bloosh*

Aunti M, "Red Riot eh? you're paying homage to the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot, right?"

Kiri, "Yes. it's pretty old-fashioned, but the hero image I'm going for is Crimson himself."

'The more I look at Kiri, the more he looks like Crimson. lol'

Auntie M, "if you're bearing a name you admire, it'll come with that much more pressure."

kiri, "I'm prepared for that!"

Jiro, "Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack."

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, "That's good! Next!"

Shoji, "Tentacle Hero: Tentacole."

'Sounds like a pokemon name. I don't own Pokemon, don't sue me.'

Boobs, "it's like tentacle with some octopus thrown in!" 

*WTF is wrong with these names.*

Sero, "Taping Hero: Cellophane."

Red glasses, "Nice and simple! That's important!"

Ojiro, "Martial Arts Hero: Tailman."

I ran out of names," Your name reflects your body!"

Then I got bored and started to day dream again. 'I wonder if Dad will buy Ice Cream. I hope he does, so I can take it to my room and watch my favorite anime.'

Auntie M, "Choosing hero names is going more smoothly than I thought it would! All that's left is Bakugo, who needs to rethink his name, (y/n) who also needs to rethink her name, Iida and Midoriya too."

I walk up.

Auntie M, "Well that was fast."

"I actually already had a name. I just wanted to make people laugh."

Auntie M, "Oh. Go and present your name."

"The Sound Hero: Octave."

Auntie M, "Oh? Why that name and not take after your dad?"

"Well, if I were to choose a name after my Dad, more people will target me, do to my name and family. Also if I took after my Dad, it would have been Mini Mic, which I think the readers did choose but wanted Octave instead. Plus Octave sounds nice and is part of my quirk."

Auntie M, "Oh. That name had been put in with so much thought. I like it!"

I went back to my seat and I look over to Iida. 'Man, yesterday must have been hard. I felt weird sitting next to them while they were talking.'

*I'm too lazy to write it, but you were with Iida and his brother.*

'I wonder what name he'll use.'

He went up and his hero name was just Tenya. 'Oh, he used his first name.'

Auntie M, "Midoriya, are you ready?"

Izu, "Y-Yes!"

He went up and his hero name surprised me. 'Why did he chose that name? Why Deku?'

Many people questioned why he would want that name.

Izu, "Yeah. I didn't like this name until now. but someone changed the meaning of it, and that had a huge impact on me. it made me really happy. This is my hero name!"

'it was Uraraka who changed his mind. I f@cking ship it, sorry for the profanity.'

Then Bakugo went up and said the same name but a bit different.

TIME SKIP

Aizawa, "How that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties."

'That's a lot of dialog.'

Auntie M, "For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains."

'I just want to go intern in a nice and quiet place. I already knew rescue because Thirteen taught me, fighting was easy because Aizawa, sneaking was also Aizawa, helping others was Uncle Tori. What did I not learn? I know how to use my quirk so not that. I guess I know everything for now.'

Aizawa, "Think carefully before you choose."

Everyone, "yes, sir!"

They pasted out papers.

Aizawa, "Turn in your choices before the weekend."

'We only have 2 days to decide, well darn.'

time skip to lunch time

Mina, "hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?"

Mineta wanted to go to Mt. Lady's. 'OOF'

Ojiro, "Ashido, you made it pretty far in the tournament, too. it's weird that you didn't get any offers."

Mina, "it's weirder that (y/n) got 2nd place yet she has no offers."

"I have my reasons."

Uraraka, "Hey Deku, have you chosen yet?"

Izu was mumbling like there was no tomorrow.

Izu, "Oh, sorry! I was lost in thought...

Tsu, "you're really thinking carefully about this, huh?"

Uraraka, "Actually, I've already decided!" 

Mina, "Really? Where?"

Uraraka, "Battle Hero: Gunhead's agency."

Izu, "Huh? Gunhead's a huge battle type! You're going there, Uraraka!?" 'Gunhead is not a Pokemon.'

Uraraka, "Yup! I got an offer from them!"

Izu, "really? I totally thought you were trying to be a hero like Thirteen."

Daydream time. 'Hmmm, people are thinking so much about where they intern. What should I do? Maybe a peaceful place or I can just randomly select one.'

I look at the paper and I close my eyes. I move my arm around and stab where ever it landed. I open my eyes to see it landed on the Hosu City Office. 'Well, that's were I'll go then.' I wrote it down with a small note. 'I just chose a random one. I'm not going to get hurt. I know about the Hero Killer in that place.'

Uraraka, "Deku, let's walk together."

Izu, "O-oh, ok."

Uraraka, "Iida, can yo- Huh?"

Izu, "he problably decided on where he wants to do his internship and went to turn it into the staff room."

Izu opened the door and Uncle Tori jump scared me. *No joke, I was re-watching this to write this part and it jump-scared me. lol*

Uncle T, "I am here! In a bizarre position!"

Izu, "Wh-what's the matter? Why are you in such a hurry?"

All Might, "Come with me for a moment."

Izu, "R-right..."

Then Izu walked away. I looked at Uraraka and saw that she was a bit sad.

"hey Uraraka."

Uraraka, "Hmm?" She turned to look at me.

"Are you just going to stand there?"

Uraraka, "No."

"Well, let's walk. Also I want to turn my paper in."

Uraraka, "OK."

I walk to the staff room turn the paper in and walked away.

Aizawa POV

I was looking through some of the papers the students turned in.

Snipe, "Internship huh?"

"yeah. A few already decided."

Snipe, "It's an important event. Make sure they think about it properly. There are some third years that still have regrets about it."

"Yeah..." 

I continued to look at the papers and heard someone open the door. It was (y/n), then she left. 'I guess she just turned her internship paper in.' I got the paper and looked at it. On it, it said, "Hosu City, Tokyo - Normal hero: Manual Agency, P.S I just chose a random one. I'm not going to get hurt. I know about the Hero Killer in that place." 'Well, she did get taught my us.' I look back to the pile of papers. On top was Iida's internship paper.  It said "First choice: Hosu City, Tokyo - Normal hero: Manual Agency"

'The agency Iida wants to go to...I'm sure he had offers from better places. A hero agency in Hosu... Don't tell me.'

Back to you

I turned the paper in and walked with Uraraka to the lockers. We changed shoes and saw izu there too.

Uraraka, "What? You got an offer? That's great, Deku!"

Izu, "Y-yeah."

The he checked Iida's shoe locker to see that he already left.

Uraraka, "Did Iida go home before us?"

Izu, "Yeah."

We started to walk home. I saw that Uraraka and Izu were walking together. 'My gurd, I sort of ship it, even though Todo would suit him better.'

1711 words

Man, I hope Reader~chan doesn't get hurt or do something stupid.

Well, we'll find out in the next chapter.

2/18/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 228 2
โ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ __ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
38.3K 1K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ แœฐ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป แœฐ โ†ณ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
412K 14.7K 36
- ฬ€ฬ— โ—›โ‚โ‚โ‚Ž ฬฬ–- โ‹†โ‘…หšโ‚Š โŠน [แด€ส€แด›แด‡แดษชs] สฐแตƒหข หขแต‰โฟแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตƒ แตแต‰หขหขแตƒแตแต‰! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [แด€ส€แด›แด‡แดษชs] สœแด€s sแด‡ษดแด› แด€ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ส€แด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›! โžก๏ธŽแด€แด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด› แด…...
37.6K 967 14
After joining UA for a fresh start, you are finally ready to put your toxic family behind you and live a new life, a good one. But old habits die har...