ʀᴏʙʟᴏx 1-ᴀ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ

By banannapalooza

- ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs!ʙɴʜᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ - ᴛᴇxғɪᴄ - ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛғɪᴄ - ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀ.ᴍ. More

✌︎
iii

iv

1.7K 45 113
By banannapalooza

yo so do you guys remember that "kirishima is now with ligma you will find it out soon"

aint gonna happen cause me have no brain cells and i do not remember what was gOiNg oN

but ok lets go

⌨︎ 

1a c l a s s r o o m

y/n joined the chatroom

y/n
guess who just got a new cellphone 😜😜😀😀

DeKu!!!!!
Is that l/n????????????????

y/n
its ya girl 🧗‍♂️🧗‍♂️👁👄👁

Todoroki Shoto
Hello

Ashido Mina
HIIIi 😆😆😛😛

y/n
hii babyishwhsnwnsnxjdmdnensnnx 😍😍🤠🤠🥵

DeKu!!!!!
why r u both using that amount of emojis???

Todoroki Shoto
I would also like to know

y/n 
its a treeeend 🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴

Aizawa joined the chatroom

Aizawa
dont use those emojis ever again

Aizawa left the chatroom

Ashido Mina
which ooonesss 🤪🤪🤤🤤😈😈

Aizawa joined the chatroom

Aizawa
i want you both to commit sewerside

y/n
wait thats illegal-

Aizawa left the chatroom

-

⌨︎ 

     "DiD yOu gEt mYstEriOus mEssaGes iTs a PiEcE oF ThE pLuZzLe" the (hair color)-haired girl sang happily while walking through the corridors of U.A when suddenly she tripped over a leg and fell face-first on the fLoor.

     "HaH, wHat A L0s3R!!1!1!" She heard a bitchy voice say behind her. Quickly, she got back on her feet and looked at the bitch who dared to interrupt her moment.

     "ShUt Up, you wicked bAnanA."

     "I tHoUghT clAsS 1-a was mEant to Be tHe bEst cLaSs EveR oF thE uNivErSe bUt one Of tHeiR stuDenTs feLL ofF beCauSe Of mY LeG jAjAjAjjAja diD anyOne rEcoRd iT??????!!"

     "What the duck you dumb bitch there iS nO oNe eLse HeRe."

     "LosErs dOnt-"

     The blonde couldn't finish his sentence because  Y/n threw a mf Bakugo Katsuki doll on him, making him screech and glare at her.

    "ThAt was a DiRtY move you cheater i BeT you cheated-"

     ''I'm gonna kick your small penis!"

     "..... tO gEt In ClaSs 1A!"

    "BitCh!"

     Was the only thing Y/n answered before kicking his sMaLL nUts and naruto running down the hall, faster than ever.

⌨︎

     After her little incident with that weird guy that emitted a smaLL diCK eNergY, Y/n stayed on the classroom with all her geng geng.

     ''Hey Y/n have you seen that compliation of kids punching other kids? It's amazing!!!'' Kaminari unpaused the video on his cellphone while switching glances between the video and the girl who he was showing it to, excited to see her reaction.

     ''Pretty funny but let's save it for tomorrow's night, the cult has to watch it as well.'' the (h/c)-haired girl stated seriously while looking her friend in the eye and making gang signs with her hands.

     Before they could start their gang signs conversation a raged Bakugo appeared in front the duo.

     ''IT IS COMPILAAATION NOT COMPLIIATION.''

     ''Oi Katkashsukminhoyua, I had not seen you here, how is it hanging? Is the date for your arranged marriage set yet?''

     Kirishima glanced at Kaminari ''Why is she speaking like that?''

     The blond's response was only a shrug of shoulders and ''Dunno bro, she must be on meds.''

    ''I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME WHATEVER THAT IS loser, SO SHUT UP shit I have to pee.'' With that the explosive boy runned to the nearest bathroom while holding his nUtsxxx for his dear life.

     ''...''

    ''...''

     ''Damn must those balls be shaking.'' Kaminari pointed at the bathroom door with his index finger while putting his other hand on his chest.

     ''I ThiNk it was the pineapple juice.'' Mina appeared behind the rest of her friends with her hand on her temple and eyes closed.

     ''Why would you think that? I swear that boy came out from a Manhua.'' Y/n straightened her arms beside her like a soldier for no reason at all.

     ''I think I have a connection with pineapples, that's why I feel sad, pineapples are dying.''

     There was a silence on the classroom until Y/n put her thumb to her lips and raised it to the sky, Kaminari did the same and soon the 4 friends had their thumbs raised.

''...''

''...''

     A screech was heard from the boy's bathroom.

⌨︎

    It was 01:36 a.m.

     4 friends were seen in a circle on the middle of a park near the house of one of them. A bag on the middle of the circle.

     All of them weared onesies. There was a Pikachu, a Pinkypie, a unicorn and of course a Barnie.

     ''It does not matter if thou was born as a mere steve or alex in a lost village on the middle of a desert biome. I love thee and shall grant all your wishes. Honor thy word and gimme thy coochie and thy foot pics.''

     As they ended the sentence, each one of them took off their onesies headpieces, pecked their pinkies and put it on the ear of the person on their right, such act could not be done by every human out there and they were proud to be part of the percentage of the world population that could. Quickly putting their headpieces back on, they put their foreheads (or their headpiece's forehead I don't know) to the floor.

     However, before they could continue on with their business, a woman with long, wavy, blond hair and shiny but secretive green eyes appeared from behind a tree, scanning all their confused yet serious faces, she quickly chose which one she would take under her wing and accompany to the bumpy road that was salvation.

     Too quick for any of them to realise what was going on, Y/n's favorite pijama's headpiece was taken off by none other than the woman who stood in front of her with a warm and kind smile on her lips.

    ''Hello, my name is Rika. I like Barnie and you?'' 

     ''Hi Ma'am my name is Y/n and I devote my life for Barnie. How can I help you?''

    Inside, Rika smirked to herself 'This girl is the perfect one, she shall be granted salvation by no other than the savior herself.'

    ''Oh really? How sweet, we all love Barnie, you can call me Rika. How old are you Y/n?''

    ''I'm 16 Rika.'' Y/n responded a little awkwardly, she interrupted something important, very important. The beast was coming soon and if she didn't get out of the circle soon, she would be the one who it would pour its anger on.

     ''Would you like to be saved? It's really easy.'' Rika took a hydroflask out of her pocket and shoved it on the younger girl's face.

     Upon seeing the object on the blonde's hands, Mina immediately started crying, memories coming to her brain from summer 2019. Startling the 2 boys who stood beside her,  they were quick to comfort the pink girl.

     Y/n stole a glance to her friend and upon seeing that Kirishima and Kaminari were helping her, she looked back to the woman in front of her, comparing the pro's and con's. After thinking deeply for 2 minutes and seeing that Rika was getting annoyed at how much time she was taking, even though the blonde tried to hide it, Y/n made a choice.

     Mentally shrugging her shoulders, the (h/c)-haired girl stared at Rika's green eyes for a few seconds.

     ''How much is it?'' She narrowed her eyes at the woman that only became more shady by the second.

     ''Oh dear, I'm not selling it. I'm giving it to you, in one condition.'' Rika looked at Y/n's facial expression, it still being that of an uncertain teenager suffering through phases.

     ''What's the condition then?''

    ''Oh, you and your friends come with me to Paradise, where you shall be saved.''

     Y/n turned to her friends and spoke in a low voice, Rika heard it nonetheless but no one cared, ''It seems fishy.''

     Kaminari quickly said from inside of his Pikachu onesie, ''I'm in then.''

     ''Me too!'' the red Unicorn spoke after his loyal friend and colleague.

     ''I don't mind as well.'' Y/n put her Barney headpiece back where it belonged as she said so.

     The 3 friends looked at their friend who hadn't said anything yet, expecting to hear her opinion.

     Pinkypie sighed and raised her chin.

     ''I guess it wouldn't hurt to be saved.''

     With that, the group of friends, aka gang gang, turned to the woman who stood besides them anxiously waiting for answers.

     ''...''

     ''We're in.'' Kirishima said while putting a hand to his chest proudly.

     They were all holding each other's hand, preparing to walk to 'Paradise' but as soon as Rika turned to lead them, a howl was heard on the distance, making Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima and Y/n put their hands to the air and scream with widened eyes.

     ''IT'S HERE!!'' 

     Before Rika could comprehend what was going on, three of her soon-to-be-saved-new-friends were running away while screaming like bitches.

     She stared at their fading figures with furrowed brows and gaped mouth, confused and frustated. 

     Yet, before she could curse them, she felt a light movement on her arm, looking at it, she could see a Barney trying to steal her Hydroflask.

     ''LET GO!!! IT IS MINE!!!'' Rika screamed at the girl who only pulled more on the hydroflask.

     ''nO It iS NOOOOOOT!! IT IS A FrEe CoUntRYYY'' The young future hero kept pulling and started screaming, making the blonde scream as well.

     A screaming contest was held but before it could continue on, Barney, or Y/n, you shall call it however you'd like, bumped foreheads with the woman, making her loose her grip on the hydroflask for a secong, creating the perfect opportunity.

      After grabbing the recipient and hugging it to her chest, Y/n started running to the direction where her friends went.

     Rika stood still for a moment, too angry to do anything, when she heard a faint but present ''Talking to the mooooooon'' that ended in a howl. She kept hearing it get closer, freezed on place because of confusion and fear, until a blond boy appeared from a tree, throwing explosions to make him go higher in the air.

     ''Uh, what is this stupid human doing near my dinner?'' Rika only stared with and 'are you serious' look on her face, I mean, it is not every day that you see a teenage boy who thinks he's not human on park after midnight.

     They stood in silence for a second, until the blond boy jumped on the floor besides the bag that Y/n and her gang left there. Immediately opening it and grabbing a 15oz flamin' hot cheetos.

     There was another awkward silence until the boy screamed at the woman, after finishing eating some cheetos of course.

     ''What ya waitin' for  woman, get ya stupid old ass out of here!''

⌨︎

     ''OOf, that was clOse!'' The 3 friends panted heavily after running from the park to Kirishima's house, after they all catched their breaths and took out their headpieces, they realized that there was someone missing.

     ''sHit whErE's Y/n???''

     Mina opened the door, only catching sight of a Barney running and slamming itself on her, making them both fall on the floor.

    ''OOOOOOf I'm alive!!!'' Y/n helped Mina get up from the floor and took out her headpiece ''And guess what bros..'' she raised the hydroflask, ''I GOT THE G00D STUFF!!''

     They spent the rest of the night cheering, playing Just Dance and of course, watching compilations, but they did not dare to touch the bottle, not yet.

⌨︎

Not so far away from Kirishima's house..

     Finally finishing the work for the day, the red-haired boy got up from his chair and streched his arms while closing his eyes, butt sore from sitting for so long. 

     It's not that he hates his work, but he was happy for getting another job, one that didn't involve staying on the same place for so long. The place where he started working was his friend's cafe and even though she was little rigid, she was responsible and would always care about all her worker's wellbeing. 

     Opening his eyes and meeting a drawing of Elly drawn by none other than himself, Saeyoung appreciated the moment of peace that was cut short by one of his many cellphones ringing. Grabbing it and accepting the call, he threw himself on a couch closeby.

     ''Hey Jumin, did you finally accept my offer of babysitting Elly?'' The young man closed his eyes for a brief moment before widening them after hearing the response, swiftly jumping back to his chair and turning back on his computer, ''Wait, are you sure?? Damnit, send me the exact location where she was last seen.''

⌨︎

This was on my drafts and at this point I do not care about my life anymore

uhh #nihilist?

so yeah whateva

hope you enjoyed, i may or may not continue this book 

my personal suggestion is for you to keep your expectations low, for i would not have a high one regarding myself aka the author of this book

anyways it is currently 3 am so imma sleep bye have a good night wish yall the best 

it was nOT edited but fucK thE StAtE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
576K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...