ʀᴏʙʟᴏx 1-ᴀ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ

Par banannapalooza

- ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs!ʙɴʜᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ - ᴛᴇxғɪᴄ - ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛғɪᴄ - ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀ.ᴍ. Plus

✌︎
iv

iii

4.1K 133 253
Par banannapalooza

a update after a kinda long time 🤧 sorry im trash

⌨︎

1 a  c h a t r o o m

good boi sonic left the chatroom
y/n joined the chatroom

y/n:
why did he left-

eletric banana:
i got no idea 😔

momo my mo:
We are in school and the classes are starting soon, please refrain from using your cellphones
Thanks

momo my mo left the chatroom

y/n:
honey why-

emo 🅱️eats:
lol bye

emo 🅱️eats left the chatroom

y/n:
whyyyy

kirikiri:
even though the teacher's sleeping, is kinda weird to use our cellphones

eletric banana:
it's like i can feel him staring at me from his sleeping bag
like he wants to kill me

y/n:
ikr

katyperrywannabejoined the chatroom

y/n:
i-

eletric banana:
i never thought i would see todoroki using his cellphone during class

y/n:
-i really need to change his contact

kirikiri:

eletric banana:
kiri-

y/n:
what the-

katyperrywannabe:
Kirishima are you ok
And wdym by 'really need to change his username'

eletric banana:
why is kiri staring at aizawa with a frightened expression-

y/n:
hahaha nothing todoroki
your contact on my phone is obviously todoroki haha
ha

katyperrywannabe:
...why do you lie to me

eletric banana:
did todoroki just said that-

y/n:
wha-

katyperrywannabe:
yes he did

y/n:
why is mineta typing on his(?) phone like a crazy bitch while todoroki is staring out the window clueless-

katyperrywannabe;
I SAID THAT HE DID IT

eletric banana:
why are you talking in third person?

y/n:
wait a lil i just got a notification-

katyperrywannabe created a chatroom

DJDJRJRNTJDHFRJDIR

katyperrywannabe added you, momo my mo, mina(craft) boss, invisible sis, cutestfrogiveeverseenim- ,emo 🅱️eats and ocharaka uwu.

katyperrywannabe:
WOMEN
I WANT PICTURES
I WANT IT NOSBEJDJDJD

y/n:
hell no

y/n left the chatroom

⌨︎

1 a  c h a t r o o m

eletric banana:
why is todoroki blushing-
and why is mineta smiling like a demon-

y/n:
...

katyperrywannabe:
....

eletric banana:
Y/N IS ALSO BLUSHING
AND JIROU TOO
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHOS LEFT ASIDE

y/n:
kaminari no-

katyperrywannabe:
kaminari don't

eletric banana:
KAMINARI YES

⌨︎

Kaminari could be seen on the main desk, where the teacher was supposed to be but the same was busy with some iSsUeS, holding a microphone and soon starting to scream.

"HERE, ON THE DAY OF A SAD MONDAY" He got up on a table and pointed his hand that wasn't holding the microphone to the class "I WANT TO TALK, IN THE PLACE OF ALL THE SAD BOYS WHO CAN'T FIND LOVE NEITHER CUTE PEOPLE"

At this point, Bakugo was slamming his own head at his desk while muttering things that nobody could really understand besides all the 'fuck's, nothing different from the normal, and Aizawa was slowly waking up.

"WE DESERVE RIGHTS! IF YOU ARE WILLING TO JOIN MY LEGACY SAY YEEEEE.." Sero, Kirishima, Y/n and Mineta got up, screaming along with Kaminari "HAAAAAAW"

Y/n turned to Mineta, sadly having to look a little down, poor Mineta.

"Girls don't like you because you are perverted" Mineta looked back at her with eyebrows furrowed.

  "YOU ARE THE MOST PERVERT HERE, I SEE WHAT YOU VOTE ON WATTPAD"

  Y/n choked on her own breath.

"ExCuSe Me" Y/n immediately grabbed Mineta's hAiR or how Y/n likes to call, wig, and threw him out the window but before Mineta could fly out of it, Aizawa interfered and used his cool_scarf™ to grab Mineta and throw him at his seat and also, not so gently, grab Y/n's leg and drag her to her seat.

Y/n turned around trying to glare at him, but soon turned down the idea while muttering "Oh he's my teacher".

⌨︎

It was now PE classes, also known as slavery by Y/n, who was currently changing her uniform while deciding if she should cry on the shower now or at night.

After successfully changing her uniform, such a hard task, the h/c-haired girl left the bathroom and went to where the class was.

Sadly, she didn't know where they were, so she kept on walking through the hallways, happy that she was technically killing class.

That was until she saw another classmate of hers: the fReNcH boi.

Not that she hated him or anything, actually, she considered him one of her friends, but what he was doing right now was scaring her.

Aoyama was taking pics of himself at a mirror while saying things like "Hello sisteeerrrs" or "Ahah" and "Have you seen moi's wig?", which reminded her of James Charles.

Y/n approached him slowly, so slowly that when he noticed her, he screamed, but Y/n was fast to whisper-yell a "quiet now bitch".

He looked at her shocked, but soon his expression turned back to his kinda weird v-smile.

"Bish what you doing here right now?" Y/n said looking at him and at his cellphone, that was on instagram.

"Nothing" He winked at her with a lot of sparkles coming out of behind him, making Y/n look at him with a 'bitch what the fuck' face.

"Anyways, do you know where they are right now?"

"They who?"

"The class"

"Oh" He winked again and kept silent for a few seconds, but soon said "I know"

The blonde started walking, with Y/n right behind him, who was debating with herself if she should or should not get something to drink.

Soon enough, Aoyama stopped walking and stayed still with his hands on his hips, Y/n walked to the middle of where everyone was, in time to see Kaminari naruto-running and tripping over nothing, falling face to the floor.

Feeling that feeling that you get when someone's watching you, the h/c-haired girl turned to her right, seeing her teacher glaring at her. At least she tried her bEsT to get in time.

⌨︎

relax guys, kirishima is not with ligma or anything, you will find it out soon

if i ever update it again hAhA

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love Par :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...