Judar x OC - Magi fan fiction

bringontheemos tarafından

As a member of the mighty Fanalis, Kayla feels that she should be much more powerful than she is. The girl do... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Judar Battles Fatherhood

Chapter 1

1.6K 29 14
bringontheemos tarafından

(A/N: the girl above is pretty much what this character looks like except she has pink-red eyes and of course different clothes. I couldn't find a different picture so we have this overly sexy one lol. Enjoy the story!)

'Run dammit!' I say to myself as I can feel my feet begin to get heavy and slow down. 'You know what'll happen if he catches you so why aren't you running faster?!' I tried to motivate myself more but just before I pick up the pace again, I ran into something really big and hard. I rubbed my head and wince in pain.

"I finally found you Kayla!" I froze at the sound of the man's voice. I immediately recognized him to be my master, the one I just tried running from. He was riding a horse which is probably how he caught up to me so easily. "Now why did you run from me my sweet girl?" He chuckled as he said that. As if he was taunting me.

"I-I don't know w-what you m-mean." I cursed my shaky voice.

"Oh really now." He grabbed my arm so tight that I could feel his nails dig into my arm. I let out a yelp of pain. "For a fanalis you sure are weak Kayla! Honestly if it wasn't for that metal vassal of yours I would have killed you a long time ago!" He spat when he talked and I could feel that half of my face was coated in his spit. He really repulsed me.

"Then why don't you just let me die or let me go?" My voice was still small, I only talked loud enough for him to vaguely hear me. "I'm useless with this power. I'm just extra baggage."

He threw me to the ground and my body fell limp. I had been running from him for a while so I was completely drained of energy. He chuckled at my previous statement. "Maybe I should kill you! I never thought of that! I'll just take your djinn after you die and go about my life!" He grinned his brown, sadistic grin as he raised his sword to strike me.

'I'm such an idiot! Why do I have to go around saying stuff like that?!' I tried moving or at least dodging his attack but my body wouldn't move! All I could do was watch. 'Someone help me! I don't want to die!' Just as my master swung his sword and cut my check, I saw a fire ball hit him and throw the fat man back several feet.

"Who did that?" I whispered to myself.

"Hey miss are you alright?!" I heard a young child ask me and finally he stepped into view. A little boy with long blue hair and blue glittering eyes.

"Y-yes I suppose so-" I lost consciousness as I saw two more figures join the mysterious kid.

Time-skip!

I woke up in a strange, beautifully decorated room. My body aches and my face hurt but I was happy to be alive. I started to get out of bed when I realized that I wasn't the only one sleeping in this room.

The young boy who saved me was cuddled up to my chest. He looked so innocent and cute. I moved trying not to wake him but I accidentally woke him up anyway. "Oh good morning miss! Are you feeling okay?"

'Aw he's adorable!' Not even realizing that he snuggled his face into my breast. I smiled at the young boy. "Y-Yes I'm okay although my body hurts really bad." He looks concerned but he smiles anyway.

"We can get Yam to heal you soon. By the way my name's Aladdin!" He holds out a small hand and I shake it hesitantly.

"My name is Kayla, Kayla Michaelis."

He smiles again. "Wow that's such a pretty name miss Kayla."

After I get dressed the king's assistant gave me, Aladdin told me that he wanted to show me around the palace.

I knew that my master- ex master had taken me along with him to Sindria but I didn't know we were so close to the palace.

The young boy first introduced me to a young girl by the name of Morgiana and to a boy named Alibaba. Morg looked to be about 16 and Alibaba was a little closer to my age, 18. I stood there shyly behind Aladdin, who stood just below my chest, as he talked to his friends. Alibaba points into the air like he just remembered something. "Oh I almost forgot!" He pulls out my small, rusty dagger and gives it to me. "We found this laying next to you."

I grabbed my dagger away from him and slowly traced my fingers over it. "Thank you." I said breathlessly. I thought I wouldn't get it back. This rusty dagger meant everything to me.

"Hey miss Kayla," Aladdin asks. "Is that a metal vassal?" I looked at the small child almost shocked.

"Y-y-Yes? ..... what about it?" He giggles softly.

"It's okay miss, we won't take it from you. We were just curious." His smile calms me again and I finally started to relax.

A tall man with long purple hair and expensive jewelry walks into the garden and greets Aladdin and his friends. A couple of other figures follow behind him. "You're finally awake I see." He smiles at me gently.

"Finally awake?"

"Yes. You have been sleeping for the past two days." The white haired man behind him says.

"I-I'm sorry for being a burden!" I said as I bowed to the obvious King and the people behind him.

"It's nothing really. We're just glad you're safe." His smile captivates me. "We're having a celebration tonight in your honor so be ready by 9! I'll have a dress sent to your room later." He walks off and waves over his shoulder.

My eyes widen. 'I'm no good at parties! I'll just embarrass myself all night long!' I silently panicked. Aladdin put his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, let's take you to Yam so she can heal you!" I worried so much that I didn't realize I was still in pain and weak. I agreed and followed the trio to a small room with magic tools and magic books around it. A beautiful woman sat in the middle of the room in a revealing generals outfit. I noticed that it was the same outfit that the white haired man had on.

"Hey Yam! This is Kayla, she's the girl we saved a couple days ago." The turquoise haired woman turned to face us and she smiled.

"Hello Kayla, I'm Yamraiha, now what can I help you with?"

Yam healed me and Aladdin finished showing me around the palace. Morgiana and I had a strange bond as we both hardly talk, we were both slaves, and we're both fanalis. She was very nice and tried to make me feel comfortable. Alibaba was also nice and he told me that he could help me learn how to use my djinn. I slowly felt more and more comfortable around all of my new friends.

9 o'clock finally came and I still wasn't ready for the party. Morg helped me change into a dress that was given to me to wear for the party. The maid said that the king picked it out himself but I wasn't sure about the outfit because it was... revealing... to say the least. Morg and I sighed at the king's choice but we eventually accepted it.

Before we left my room to meet up with the boys, she helped me calm down. "It's going to be alright. You don't need to worry." Her monotone voice is oddly comforting to me.

"Okay." we started leaving. "Oh wait!" I ran up to my dresser and grabbed my dagger. "I want to bring this too. It makes me feel a bit safer, ya know?" Morg just nodded her head. We finally started heading to the party in the palace.

Time-skip!

I'm not going to say that the party was bad or anything but it could have definitely gone better. King Sinbad got drunk immediately and started hitting on me and Yam, grabbing at our large breast and hips. Sharrkan was having a drinking competition with a peer pressured Alibaba. Spartos and Ja'far were trying to get everyone to settle down (especially the King). Aladdin and Pisty were having a deep debate about her boobs either being too big or too small for her body. Drakon and Hinahoho went home to early to be with their families. Morgiana and Masrur silently judged everyone as they ate fish in the corner of the room together.

Eventually I creeped out of the party and walked around Sindria. I was a little drunk from the party because Sharrkan told me that if I drank the alcohol then I wouldn't be so timid all the time. I don't feel nearly as nervous anymore, in fact, I feel like I could conquer the world! I giggled to myself as I walked through the empty streets.

It was around midnight now and any other night I would be scared to go out late but tonight was different, tonight I was drunk! "I'm a damn fanalis! I can beat anything and anyone!" I started giggling. I pulled out my dagger and started swinging it aimlessly around. "Besides even if I wasn't a fanalis nothing could- could touch me! My djinn in here wouldn't allow it!" I put my dagger away after giving it a small kiss.

I heard a rustle in the bushes close by. "Now that.... is creepy." I said to myself as I wobbled over to the sound.

"Well if it isn't my lucky day! A fanalis is just gonna walk right up into my hands!" Said a deep, gravely voice.

"Excuse me but I don't remember agreeing to go home with you sir." I pointed in front of me to where I believed the voice to have come from.

"I'm over here dear." I heard the same voice say but he was standing right next to me. Before I could respond in anyway I felt the familiar feel of chains around my wrist. "You'll get me a pretty penny in the Kou." The man smiled at me and a moment later I felt a sharp pain in my neck and everything went dark.

Next morning!

I woke up with a banging headache. I felt like throwing up and my vision was blurry. It wasn't helping that the sun was shining in my eyes. 'Dammit. I shouldn't have drank that stuff.' I tried to rub my head but I couldn't. I looked down to see that my hands and feet were restrained with chains that were connected to the wagon underneath me. On top of that there were regular chains around my hands too.

I vaguely remember getting caught again the night before. The fact that I was going to be a slave again finally set it and I started crying. 'Why did this have to happen? Just when I was free too?!' After I finished weeping I could feel the small container I was in being hoisted up onto something. I heard voices from outside of the wooden container too but I couldn't make out their conversation. Having my incredible hearing didn't make anything better either, my head just hurt more.

An hour later I felt the ground move from underneath me. 'I must be on a ship. This feels oddly familiar.' Trying to remember why it felt familiar made a wave of sadness wash over me and I wasn't sure why. I continued to feel nauseous and sad until I finally drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Several days have passed since I boarded this ship. Every now and then someone will slip me food through a small hole in the wooden container I'm in. Every time I eat the food though I get extremely weak and then pass out for a while. I found out that the box isn't too much bigger than I am so moving around and stretching isn't an option, and besides, my chains wouldn't allow me to do that anyway. I've tried calling out to people outside but I couldn't because my throat was too dry. I've tried to break the chains several times and I got off the ones around my feet but the 2 pairs around my arms refuse to budge. The box I'm in is very sturdy but I'm sure if I had any strength in my legs I could easily kick down the walls.

After a couple more days of struggling, I finally gave up. There's no way I'm getting out of here. I felt just as hopeless as I did when I was first captured all of those years ago. When I was taken away from my homeland to be a slave I'm sure that I probably felt just as weak. I wanted to curl up into a ball and cry but I decided against it. 'No. This time I'll fight. I will be stronger!' I said to myself. I felt the ground under me level and stop shaking. We're here. We're in the Kou Empire.

My box was carried from the boat to what seemed to be a carriage. I could hear the horses nay and hear their hooves and the dirt. "How are you doing in there little lady?" I heard a deep voice ask but I refused to answer. "Come on you can tell me. I know you're not dead so spit it out already." My shy nature took over and I continued to keep quiet. I wanted to tell him to go to hell or something but I was just so scared.

The deep voice sighs. "Dammit kid. What's it gonna take for you to talk?" He slipped a container of water through a crack. "Here drank this. You must be thirsty." I grabbed it away from him and chugged the whole thing. My throat was still hoarse but it could have been worse.

"W-will you let me go?" My throat croaked out before I started crying. 'Damn my weakness.'

"Yeah I don't think so kid. You see I've got a family to take care of, I can't go around letting my only bidding piece go, you see." He tried to sound as if he didn't want to sell me but I knew it was just an act.

I was about to respond to him but the carriage stopped moving abruptly. The slave trader's voice began to shake. "Is there anything I can help you with s-sir?"

A soft voice could be heard just outside of the box. "Yeah you can." It sounded like a young boy but this boy had power that echoed through his speech. "What are you carrying in here?" I felt a tap on the box.

The slave trader cleaned his throat. "Just some fruits and stuff. I'm a merchant sir."

"A merchant huh... where are your permits?" The boy asked this time more sternly.

"Well I don't have the-" before he could finish his sentence I heard the man scream in pain and soon after the box's lid was torn off. I hadn't seen any light for the past few weeks or more so it took my eyes a long time to adjust.

"You were right Junjun, he was hiding something in here." I looked up to see two pink eyes staring back at me. "Hey what's your name?"

"M-My name's K-Kayla sir." 'So much for being stronger, idiot.'

"Hi I'm Kouha! The 3rd prince of the Kou Empire! Would you like to come home with me ex slave girl? I would love to braid your hair!" Something about this kid reminds me of Aladdin so I accepted his proposal.

I tried to stand up but my legs stopped working. The blood was cut off from them for too long. "It's alright you can ride on my horse." He sweetly smiles as he helps me out of the box. When I look around I noticed the man who abducted me was in a pool of his own blood, cut into pieces.

"W-What hap-" The small boy cut me off.

"Onward to the palace!" I reached down by the body of the dismembered man and grab my dagger. The young boy hoist me onto his horse and we were on our way to the palace.

"Hey Kayla," he says over his shoulder. "Do you mind working at the palace or at least keeping someone company?"

"N-no your highness but why do you ask?"

"Our high priest is in need of a companion. He makes a lot of messes so we need someone to babysit him for us." I couldn't help but giggle. I was imagining an old man throwing a temper tantrum.

"I'll do my best my prince but why hasn't he received someone before now?"

"He keeps killing them." Prince Kouha says plainly. I nervously laugh until I realized that the young prince wasn't kidding. "You'll do fine though. I doubt that he would kill you." He says trying to pick up my spirits.

"R-really? And why's that?" I questioned. 'What makes me different?'

"Because..." the boy couldn't find an answer. "I just have a feeling!" He finally says.

'Great. I'm going to be this murderer's maid and I can't even run away because my legs are still numb. This should be interesting.'

"Look we're here!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

77.9K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
207K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...
73.5K 2.9K 24
Yasmine is a woman of mysteries. Mysteries that she,herself, doesn't know about. She never asked questions. The one thing she does know is that she'...