The (Famous) Bachelor: 2019

By chillyourdill

(YES IK SOME OF THE CONTESTANTS ARE UNDER 18 OR AREN'T STRAIGHT OR WHATEVER, IT IS JUST A STORY FOR FUN. ALSO... More

Meet the contestants!
Meet the Bachelor:
Contestant Entrances
First Impression Rose

Author's Note:

7 0 0
By chillyourdill

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story! There are somethings I would like to say before I start to write:

1. There will be changes in the POV. Since no one is really the main character except for the bachelor, there are going to be POV changes. 

2. The contestants aren't old enough/they like girls/. I solely based the contestants on famous stars that I liked or knew were popular. Emma Chamberlain isn't yet 18, but lets imagine that she is and she is particapating on the Bachelor.

3. "They don't act like that in real life!" They probably don't act rude or sassy the way that I potray them as. Again, this story is just for fun for readers. Keep that in mind.

4. If any people are in this story read this: it is just for fun! No disrespect to any of you! You are all icons and I am just making something up!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 8.5K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
463K 11.5K 30
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...
241K 14.4K 64
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
285K 19.5K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...