Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 21: A Mess
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 29: After a Month
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 48: Unnie...
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 55: The other half
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE
A MILESTONE

DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?

2.1K 48 13
By aphroditeM_

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Jennie's POV

We heard some noise of car outside, and maybe its them. Those boys.

I just wear something casual and not that elegant, cause were just going to buy a groceries.

Lisa was wearing a white longsleeves crop top paired with her green short skirt.

Rosé wearing a black tee shirt crop top and paired with a black short.

Jisoo unnie wearing a mint green hoodie top and pink shorts.

While me I decided to wear a plain white shirt with a black in the neck line and in the sleeves and I paired it with a black shorts.

The moment I met Taehyung's eyes, I automatically smile.

"Jenduek-yahhh!!!" He said and hugged me. "Yahhh! I miss you!" He said and tight the hug.

"Yahhh! I can't breathhh!" I said and he let go of me and laughed and then pinched my nose. "Yahhhh!!!"

He laughed again.

"Didn't you miss me?" He asked.

"A...ni...yo..." I said while shaking my head.

"Yahhh! Jenduek-yah! Don't lie." He said and its my moment to laugh and he look at me like so curious. "What's funny?" He asked seriously.

"Nah-nothing HAHAHA! Of course I miss youuuu, Taehyungieee!!!" I said.

And finally he smile.

"Of course you miss me." He said.

"Whatever, Mr. Kim Taehyung." I said and we both laughed.

Were still here in the visitors area of our dorm heading down to the parking lot.

I saw Jungkook remove his jacket from him and tie it at Lisa's waist. And I also over heard them, cause Im just a step away from them.

"Hey! Kookie! Why are you removing your jacket?" Lisa asked but Jungkook didn't even answer and just put it to Lisa's waist.

"Too short. Let's go!" And then he pulled Lisa. "Hyunggg! Let's goooo!" Jungkook said.

And now we put our mask on, me and Taehyung has the almost same outfit he's also wearing a white t-shirt with a black in the neck line and in the sleeves and he's wearing shorts that made him look so manly.

We saw the van waiting outside our dorm, so we go inside.

"Where's the rapper line oppa?" Rosé suddenly asked.

Yeah, where are they?

"They want to rest and decided to stay to our dorm, so we send them off from our company." Jimin said.

"So what happened to your collaboration?" Jisoo unnie asked. She's sitting in the front besides Jin oppa that is driving.

"Aishhh, let's don't talk about that Noona." Jungkook said.

"Waeyooo? Its been a month though, don't tell me your still not filming?" I asked.

"Yah, we aren't." Jin oppa said.

"Huh? Wae? Collaboration should be started filming right after you guys are already told. And I guess you were." Lisa said.

"After that hang out in a restaurant, we've been called to our company but then the collaboration is still not that clear, not after we've been called earlier." Taehyung said.

"And who's the girl group you are going to have a collab with...?" Rosé asked.

"Ahhh-ohhh were here!!! Let's buy groceries and have some lunch! Aren't you guys hungry???" Jimin suddenly asked while being hyper.

Ahhh those guys are weird. But maybe its just because we didn't see them for almost a month.

"Yeahhhh, were hungryyy!" We said. And those boys laughed.

"Heyyy Lisaaa! Did you miss me?" Jungkook suddenly asked and every each of us heard it.

"Duhhh! Kookie you asked me about that earlier, didn't you?" Lisa said.

Were now heading off the van.

"Waittt! Don't go down yet!" Jin oppa shouted.

"Waeyo? Is there a problem?" I asked.

"We need to be secure we all know that we are still an idol, and we should still be secure. I'll call our managers to send some guards here, since were not that far from our
dorm." Jin oppa explain.

"Ooh okayyy" we all said in agreement.

"So we need to stay here for like fifteen minutes?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah, kinda." Jin oppa said.

And by that Jin oppa called their managers and then they are sending as a body guards to protect us.

"So what girl group it is?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"You've been asking that a lot this day, are you jealous?" Jin oppa asked.

"Duhhh! Seokjin! Im reapeating this cause you guys are still not answering." Jisoo unnie said.

"Stop that, love birds. Just tell us boys!" I said.

I can sense that they are nervous, but why?

"Are you guys nervous?" Lisa asked.

"Us? Nervous? Of course not-No-I'm not-Im not nervous." They said.

"Yeahhh guys, you'are not." Rosie coldly said.

"Aren't we allowed to go down?" I asked sarcasticlly.

"Just wait, Jennie. Just few more minutes and they will be here." Jin oppa explain.

"Okay." I said and lean my head in the chair.

"Jennie-" Taehyung approaches and hold my hand.

But I remove it and look at him.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Give us more time, to explain this to you." He said. "Were going to collab with-"

*knock knock knock*

He got cutted when someone knock the door and its already our body guards.

"Mam, Sir, you can now go out. This way." Bodyguard number 1 said.

"Ahhh! Thanks God!" Jisoo unnie said.

"Finally, we can go down!" I said.

"You boys just wait here, were just going to buy foods." Rosé
said.

"No! Were going to be with you guys!" Jungkook said.

"But-think about Dispatch! They must tell that we guys are in a relationship." I said.

"Why? Aren't we?" Taehyung asked.

He receives death glare.

"No were not!" And then he laughed.

"But if ever that happens we will tell everyone publicly about it. Okayyy?" Jimin said and asked.

"And now what are guys going to buy?" Jimin asked.

"Of course house groceries as usual, that's why were here right now. Right here in the mall, to buy foods. Duhhh."

We bought all things that we need.

"So who's that girl group?" jisoo unnie asked again.

"Hmmm its,m-"

"MOMOLAND!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 106 23
Where it take blood, sweat and tear to live. The earth as their cage, their home,where they feel safe. Where they found love. Where they were broken...
201K 4.2K 44
- "I would start all over and over again with you, rather than to start a new chapter with someone else." This is my First Instagram & First Story i...
89.1K 2.8K 48
There is always someone that interrupt their relationship. Although it's about to happy ending but their faith want them to go through this cruel lif...
589K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...