Ghost Hunting (SaTzu)

By Raine1o1

Ghost hunting can be fun, but sometimes it takes a dark turn... More

The Story

One-shot

6.2K 273 2.3K
By Raine1o1

A/N:

The following story you will about to read is based on true events.

Some are in my own experience while some are from my former classmates' experience.

In short, this is not bullshit. 🙂

This is what I personally experienced when I was still a high school student.

P.S. What you will read is what WE (and they) experienced (in my centennial school)

So yeah it's been a camp base for soldiers during WWII and a lot of shits happened there that adds up to its creepiness. This story is not even half of it.

Good luck.

👻👻👻

Evening strikes and five girls were still practicing their dance for the upcoming school festival's dance competition.

"Hey, Chaeryeong! Move your hips like this!" Lia exclaimed as she demonstrates the correct choreography.

"Ah, got it." Chaeryeong nodded as she followed the latter's movements.

The two other girls practiced on their own with other choreography while one was drinking a bottle of water.

"Let's call it a day everyone," Yeji said as she closed the bottle. "We still need to submit that project tomorrow morning."

"Oh shit!" Yuna clicked her tongue. "I'm still not done with that!"

"Midterm sucks" Ryujin sighed as she wiped herself off from sweats.

"It's almost eight in the evening-school guards will start to roam around any minute now." Lia picked up her bag and slung it behind her. "Let's-"

The hallway lights suddenly went out.

"Whoa- they turned off the lights already?" Chaeryeong whined as she wore her bag.

"Who left the fan on?" Yuna asked while looking through their classroom's window. All classrooms had windows facing the hallway which is an advantage for students to see who's passing by outside.

"I'm sure it was turned off when we started practicing," Yeji said while wearing her jacket. "Maybe it's you Lia?" She jokingly accused.

Lia glared at her. "I don't have anything to do with it, but I'm sure everything was unplugged before we got out." She then sighed. "Let's go."

"Wait-" Ryujin moved closer to the windows as she squinted her eyes to see the inside clearer. "Shit- the fan was on-"

"That's what I said-" Yuna inserted.

"-without being plugged." Ryujin continued as she looked at them horrified.

The four girls went silent as they look at each other.

"Let's go" Lia took out her mini keychain flashlight, the three girls then followed and did the same except for Ryujin. "What the hell are you doing?"

Ryujin moved closer and kept staring at the dim lit room. Lia patted her shoulder as she tried to pull her by her bag.

"Get your ass up now!" Lia started to get impatient especially that everything suddenly made their skin crawl.

"I think I saw something" Ryujin claimed as she kept staring inside.

"What the fuck?" Yeji exclaimed. "Hello? Our classroom door is already locked! Like, hello? Let's go?!" She started waving her light towards the dark hallways.

Everyone was all uneased and creeped out.

"Shit-" Ryujin mumbled. "There's a-s-standing b-by the corner-" she stuttered as she swallowed hard.

The four girls couldn't believe what they are hearing so they all moved closer to the window to see if the latter wasn't pulling a prank on them.

"I don't see anything," Lia mumbled as she squinted her eyes even more.

The fan inside started to turn from left to right, blowing some curtains lightly. There they all saw a female student standing by the window behind the curtain wearing the same uniform as them. The thing is, she was drenched in blood.

"H-Holy shit!" Chaeryeong covered her mouth as she kept pulling Yuna's sleeves.

"G-Guys- we need to scram the hell out of here" Yeji swallowed hard as her eyes still fixated towards the bloody object.

"Let's go!" Lia exclaimed. She was about to grab Ryujin's collar when another face showed up. This time it is right in front of them. Only the glass was keeping them apart.

Their eyes went wide. Ryujin was frozen as she stared at the ghoul's hollow eyes. The four girls stand and can't able to move any more out of horror.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Yuna screamed when she noticed the ghost face was only a head that was being held by the owner of its body standing behind it.

The four of them ran except for Ryujin who was too petrified and can't move.
.
.
.
"What happened then?" Nayeon asked.

"The four girls ran downstairs and was felt relieved when the faculty's office still had its lights on." Jeongyeon looked at them one by one as she talks. "When they got inside they were crying and begging the teacher to come with them since one of their friends was left upstairs."

"Was the girl okay?" Jihyo asked.

"Eventually they all got out safely, but I think everyone wasn't able to concentrate on their studies for the past week due to trauma-like hell! I think I can't even sleep after that!"

"I think I have heard this story before, " Chaeyoung spoke. "This was way back in 2003, right?"

Jeongyeon nodded. "Yeah, it was still pretty popular even though it's 2019 already."

The small girl nodded in agreement. "I heard this story way back when I was still a freshman as well. I always avoided that classroom every time I go home." She then added a chuckle.

"What is the story of that girl?" Jihyo asked.

Jeongyeon hummed. "It said that she was raped and murdered in that very room" she paused. "I don't know if the culprit was caught, but she was found by her classmates by tomorrow morning."

"Aww- that's an awful way to die" Sana commented with a worried face.

"That room you meant was in the freshmen's building?" Nayeon said earning a nod from the latter. "Ah- no wonder, " she leaned back and crossed her arms. "I have heard a lot of shits happened in the freshmen areas."

"The freshmen area is pretty wide, isn't it?" Jihyo inquired. "Like the sophomores up to seniors only have like one or two buildings each. The freshman's buildings surrounded the other year levels building, " She said as she gestured her hands like she was putting a lot of invisible cups around her. "It's pretty wide."

"How about that second ghost?" Nayeon asked.

"That was also a student here but I'm not sure about what happened to him" Jeongyeon paused as she tries to remember the details.

"I have heard that one!" Dahyun clapped her hands. "There are two stories for that, the other one was that it was not his head and the body of that head was not found and vice versa, both are a victim of murders, " she paused earning a gasp from the others. "The second one was he was a victim of a brutal murder that his head was cut off-sort of like 'payback'-he was pretty much bullied throughout his school years, " she brushed her hair above her head. "It's kind of unsettling that that kind of events happened in this school."

"It's an old school with lots of history, of course, " Jihyo answered. "But yeah, its still unbelievable that gruesome deaths happen here."

"Hey, I have an idea!" Jeongyeon smirked making Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"I know that is something stupid again" Nayeon inserted.

"I haven't said anything yet, " she glared back.

"Whatever. I know it's stupid anyway."

"Anyways, let's do some ghost hunting tonight." Jeongyeon wiggled her brows.

"I knew it" Nayeon mumbled.

"Ghost hunting?" Jihyo raised her brow. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah! I mean, let's see how true those rumors are" Jeongyeon grinned big. Nayeon just shook her head.

"Ugh- I don't like scary stuff, " Sana mumbled. "I'll pass-"

"I'm gonna bring along some of my friends in the other class" Jeongyeon inserted. "They're my classmates last year."

"Yah! I'm still not done talking! Mou-" Sana pouted. This made everyone laugh.

"Well, sounds fun!" Jihyo grinned at Sana who is now sulking.

"How about you guys?" Jeongyeon looked at the other silent girls who then shrugged.

"Yeah, I think it's fine" Chaeyoung shrugged.

"I'm okay with it" Dahyun smiled.

"Whatever" Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna sue you if I'll see a ghost!" Sana exclaimed.

"That's why we're ghost hunting, aren't we?" Jeongyeon clarified making Sana huffed. "So, see you later at six outside the campus!"

👻👻👻

When dusk is already covering the skies, four girls are already waiting outside the school gates.

"And look who just organized this ghost hunting!" Nayeon made a baby sound on the last two words. "She's late!"

"Hey, guys! Sorry, I'm late! I had to meet up first with my friends!"

The four girls looked behind the incoming latter and saw three girls walking behind her.

"Hey, I'd like you to meet, " Jeongyeon stepped aside and introduced the new girls. "This is, Mina" gesturing it to the small girl who had a gummy smile.

"Nice to meet you, " Mina bowed slightly.

"This is, Momo" She pointed it the other girl beside Mina.

"Hello, " Momo waved a hand.

"And this is, Tzuyu"

Sana flinched at the name, but just shrug it off. She suddenly remembered something.

The tall girl gave a small smile enough to deepen her dimples.

"Hello, " Tzuyu bowed slightly.

"So they are my last year's classmates!" Jeongyeon exclaimed. "And-Momo, Mina, and Tzuyu-this are Nayeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and Sana."

The four girls waved and gave a small 'hi' to each other.

"So, what shall we do now?" Nayeon asked.

"Then we just go home, " Jeongyeon joked making Nayeon glare. "Just kidding! Haha!" She then patted the glaring girl's head. "We'll divide each other into three groups. Since there are nine of us, we'll have three members in each group." She then pulled out some toothpicks and held it tight. "Pullout one, three of the same colors will be in the same group."

All of the girls then pulled out one toothpick each.

"Who had blue colors?"

Sana, Jihyo, and Momo had the same colors and they are instructed to stand aside.

"The red ones?"

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Mina raised their sticks high.

"Those who are left are obviously my team." Jeongyeon grinned. Nayeon rolled her eyes. "Now, we will take turns roaming around the school grounds where those rumors said to exist. You all had your flashlights, right?" She asked and earned a nod. "Good. Remember, le'ts all meet up here by a quarter to eight. Since school guards will start to do their rounds at eight. We don't want to get caught. Blue group will round the freshmen grounds, the red group will have the sophomore grounds, and the last group will have the juniors level."

"Then what will happen if we saw something?" Jihyo asked.

"Call everyone!" Jeongyeon exclaimed. "And try to capture it by your cameras."

"Like the hell? I don't think we have the time to freaking call everyone if there's a ghost!" Nayeon slapped the latter's arm for giving an absurd suggestion.

"Ow!" She rubbed her arm. "Lets just all meet here before quarter to eight. If anything happens, call who you can call."

Every group went to their designated searching areas.

👻👻👻

(Blue Team's Side)

"So, you're Momo, right?" Jihyo asked earning a nod from the said girl.

Jihyo is trying to ease the tension between the three of them since they just met Momo. Also, she is trying to divert the eerie feeling from the dim lit corridors as they passed by. Sana was just being quiet on the sides while her hands' clasped between her chest out of fear.

"Uhm- are you close with Jeongyeon?" Jihyo asked again.

"Yeah, we are. We go out once in a while during weekends with Tzuyu and Mina."

Jihyo nodded. "So, how is she as a friend?"

"What kind of question is that?" Sana inserted. This made the latter laugh.

"Sorry! I don't mean to sound rude! Haha! I was just asking how?"

Momo chuckled. "She's still pushy like what she did to us today. But I'm used to it."

Sana then noticed something. "Uhh- Jihyo-ah-" she pulled the hem of the latter's shirt.

"Hm?"

"Didn't you notice anything?" She asked.

"Notice what?" Jihyo tries to look around but found nothing. Momo suddenly gasped and cursed under her breath. "What did you notice?" She tried to ask calmly but deep inside she's already in a panic.

"We're not going anywhere, " Sana whispered.

Jihyo's stopped making the two girls stop as well.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I think we're just walking the same corridor for a few minutes now, " Momo said as she liked around. "We went through there earlier and walked here. But this hallway only takes a few seconds to cross to another corner."

Their hairs started to stand.

"Let's go back to where we first enter, maybe it's just a trick of the eyes, " Jihyo suggested.

The three of them walked back to where they first came in and when they got out, they are back in the hallway again.

"What the fuck?" Jihyo muttered.

They tried to pass by the same entryway over and over again and still end up back in the hallways.

"Shit!" Momo clicked her tongue. "I now remember, " she said. "This freshman's building is also popular about the loop."

"The loo-oh God" Jihyo mumbled. "I heard that before! It is said to be caused by an enchanted creature. But I didn't believe it of course. It sounds ridiculous."

"Well, we're in a ridiculous situation now." Momo said.

"Sana-"

When Jihyo turned to her left, Sana was gone. Their eyes went wide.

"SANA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jihyo exclaimed as they tried to pass by the hallway again. The shit just hit the fan and the two of them are in a panic.

"KYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Jihyo and Momo whipped their head towards where the scream came from.

"SANA!!!" Jihyo screamed to the top of her lungs as they ran back through the entryway and still end up back in the hallway. "FUCK!!!" She brushed her hair above he head out of frustration as she receives a pat on her back.

"Chill, " Momo calmly said. "We can't do anything if we're stuck in this loop."

"Tch!"

👻👻👻

(Red Team's Side)

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Mina whipped their heads at the sound of someone's scream.

"Who was that?" Dahyun asked as they looked around.

"I think that's Sana-unnie, " Chaeyoung said with a hint of worry in her tone.

"Maybe something happened?" Mina asked. "Let's go to where they-shit!" Her eyes went wide after she turned around.

"Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked when she saw Mina stiffen on her place. She then followed where the latter was looking. "Oh, fuck-is that a white lady?!" She asks in a whisper.

Dahyun had her brows furrowed and followed where they are looking. "I don't see anything but white light. Where are you guys looking at?"

Mina took a step back as she grabbed onto Chaeyoung's sleeves.

"Th-That's not white light," Chaeyoung's voice quivered as she kept a constant stare of the object. The object was now in the middle of the hallway. "Like, fuck? Look at your white light-it can even walk!"

"KYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Mina screamed as she ran in the opposite direction.

"UNNIE!!" Dahyun and Chaeyoung exclaimed in unison as they tried to catch up to the running latter.

Not even a second and they were able to grab Mina who suddenly stopped.

"Jesus!" Dahyun panted. "Don't run like that all of a sudden! What did you- oh shit-" her eyes went wide when they saw the white object standing in the middle of the hallway.

The three of them went like a statue for who knows how long. They're afraid to move an inch because it might disappear and appear somewhere else.

"How do we get the fuck out of here?" Dahyun whispered as she took a step back, but Mina held her wrist. "What?"

Mina and Chaeyoung glared at her making her shut up. When they looked back, its gone again. Their eyes went wide as they swallowed hard.

"Ah fuck! Don't tell me she's behind us?!" Dahyun whined.

"Please stop praying nonsense!" Mina exclaimed. Her hand shaken as she gripped on both the younger girls wrists. "I am so damn scared right now!"

"I am too!" Dahyun exclaimed. "I just can't help myself but rant!"

"Unnie just keep quiet!" Chaeyoung hushed the latter. "Let's just think of what to do now."

Dahyun suddenly did the insane thing. She looked behind them. Chaeyoung's eyes went wide.

"What the-"

"She's not here" Dahyun whispered making Chaeyoung sighed in relief. Both then felt their wrist being freed.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH! DAHYUN-AH!" Mina exclaimed. The two automatically whipped their heads to Mina. Their eyes went wide as they saw Mina standing from a distance away from them while pointing at them with terrified eyes.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at the person who's standing in-between them and all they can first see is a pale hand with long dark nails with long white sleeves. Dahyun didn't even dare to look up any further as the small girl mirrored her thoughts.

"RUN!!!!" Mina screamed snapping the two out. Dahyun and Chaeyoung stepped away before running towards Mina with fear masked on their faces.

"Wha-What are you two doing?" Mina asked.

"What?" Chaeyoung's brows furrowed in confusion when Mina suddenly asked.

Mina shook her head as she stared in the distance. The two followed her gaze and their eyes went wide. There was another Mina standing to where they were before.

"Chaeyoung-ah, Dahyun-ah! What are you doing there?! She's a ghost!" The other Mina exclaimed in horror.

"I never thought those kinds of movies are fucking real!" Dahyun murmured.

Chaeyoung wanted to laugh at the moment but the situation too damn scary. "So is this where we'll die as well?"

"Ugh- please not that part." Dahyun joked back.

Both wanted to ease the terrifying tension they are in as they tried to figure out what to do.

"What are you two doing in this kind of situation?" Both Mina talked in unison. "Stay away from her! She's a ghost!"

"Shit-" both girls cursed in unison as well.

👻👻👻

(Yellow Team's Side)

"Is that Sana?" Nayeon asked as she looked around.

"Probably, " Jeongyeon said with a shrugged.

"Maybe something happened?" The latter asked again.

"Maybe Jihyo just pulled a prank on her. You know how Jihyo likes to scare that Shiba randomly if she gets a chance." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Yeah, that train likes to do pranks on Sana. Haha! I remember one-time Jeongyeon and Jihyo wore a demon mask and scared the hell out of her!" Nayeon laughed.

"That was pretty funny actually, " the latter chuckled.

"I don't think she screamed for a prank, " Tzuyu said taking the older girls' attention.

Jeongyeon laughed. "No, don't get fooled! Sana always screams like that!"

Nayeon nodded. "Yeah, she sounded like she was gonna get killed every time she screams."

The latter waved a hand. "So don't worry about her. She's fine."

"Is that so?" Tzuyu nodded. "Okay. If you say so."

Nayeon pulled Jeongyeon's sleeves and pointed at an open door a few meters ahead of them.

"Let's have a look over there!" She said excitedly.

"Who the fuck would leave the door open?" Jeongyeon said. Tzuyu was just being silent and followed behind them.

When they were just five meters away from it, the door suddenly slammed hard by itself. Their eyes went wide as they all stepped back in fright.

"What the-" Jeongyeon muttered. Nayeon held onto her arm.

"Yoo Jeongyeon! I thought there were no rumors under the senior level?!"

Jeongyeon shook her head in confusion. "There wasn't any! That's why I picked this level because I haven't heard any rumors on the senior level!"

"Well, I think we're the ones to tell the others coz that fucking door opened again, " Nayeon said sarcastically as her eyes were fixated on the now opened door.

Jeongyeon swallowed hard.

"Ah, shit Jeongyeon!" Nayeon exclaimed as the door slowly sways again. But this time it opens wider.

A hair suddenly came down from the top frame of the door behind it. Like somebody wanted to peek upside down.

"YOO JEONGYEON!!!" Nayeon screamed as she pulled Jeongyeon's arm to the opposite direction. Tzuyu ran as fast as she could while the two ran behind her. They ran down the stairs and successfully got out of the building.

👻👻👻

(Sana's Side)

Sana kept wiping her tears away as she tried to call her friends for help. The dark hallways didn't help to ease her fear as well.

"J-Jihyo-ah, " she sniffed as she hugged herself while trying to pass by the dim lit corridor. "Wh-Where are you?"

Her tears won't stop falling.

Sana suddenly lost Jihyo and Momo after they passed by the entryway and right after she saw a dark figure standing in the middle of the hallway making her scream. But after that the figure was gone and so did Jihyo and Momo. She then remembered about the loop that is popular in the freshman's building.

"Is it me? Or them?" She asked herself. But she realized that she wasn't passing by the same corridor for a few minutes now. It was all different.

Sana then ran down the dark stairs as she tries to eat up all her fear for darkness. Finally, she was able to get out of the building and moon shone brightly down at her. She then dialed Nayeon's number but it wasn't picked up.

"Tch"

Sana then just ran and tried to look for them.

"Where are you guys!"

👻👻👻

(Red Team's Side)

Chaeyoung scooted closer to Dahyun and whispered, "how do we know if she's the true Mina-unnie? We don't even know her!"

Dahyun looked at the two twins who were now shaking in fear.

"Shit- I really wanted to run honestly." She whispered.

"Me too! But we can't leave unnie here!"

Dahyun clicked her tongue. "Of course we can't! But I don't even know who's who!"

"Stay away from her!" The Mina across them exclaimed. "Let's get out of here!"

"No! You stay away from us!" The other Mina exclaimed. "God bless you!"

"No! You should be the one who needs a blessing!" The other spat back.

"Ah fuck-" Chaeyoung cursed as she bit her lower lip. They really can't tell whos who since both are not showing a sign that the other is real and the other is not.

Dahyun pulled Chaeyoung away from the nearest Mina and stay a good distance away from them.

"Are you leaving me behind with this ghost?!" Both Mina exclaimed in unison.

"Man. . ." Dahyun shook her head. "This is confusing!"

👻👻👻

(Yellow Team's Side)

"Out at last!" Jeongyeon exclaimed while panting hard. Nayeon sat on the bench as she tried to catch her breath while Tzuyu panted and kept looking around.

"We're not going back in there! If you pushed us this time, I'm going to kill you for sure!" Nayeon glared.

"Don't worry. This time I won't push no one anymore!" Jeongyeon shook her head. She was still terrified about what she saw.

"Look!" Nayeon pointed at the person in a distance that was walking. "Is that Sana?!"

"She is!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and was about to run after her but Tzuyu held her back. "What is it?"

"Look, " Tzuyu pointed behind Sana. "There's a shadow following her."

Jeongyeon couldn't believe her eyes. There really is a shadow following Sana from behind.

"So? What about it?" She asked. Tzuyu just shook her head.

"Let's just follow her, " Tzuyu said. The two agreed and followed Sana quietly.

👻👻👻

(Blue Team's Side)

"No matter what we're gonna do, we're not going anywhere." Momo panted. Both sat on the floor across each other as they panted. They've been running back and fort the hallway for almost an hour after they lost Sana.

"I don't know what to do anymore so how about let's talk about your friends, " Jihyo said.

"Hmm, what about my friends?"

"That one named Mina, I've heard she was a good ballerina?" Jihyo said. "I remember that some of my classmates talking about a ballerina in the other class."

Momo nodded. "Yeah, she is. She won the championship last year."

"Ohh~ that's cool!" Jihyo clapped lightly to show how awed she was. "How about that Tzuyu?"

Momo's brows furrowed. "Tzuyu?"

"Yeah, " the latter nodded.

Momo blinked and shook her head. "Do you know anything about Tzuyu?"

Jihyo just shook her head.

"She's. . . "

👻👻👻

(Sana's Side)

"Ugh- where are they?" Sana kept looking side by side hoping to see a glimpse of them.

As she passed by another corridor of another building, she then saw Jihyo few meters ahead of her and went inside one of the classrooms.

"Jihyo-ah!" She exclaimed as she slowly gave a big stride to where Jihyo was. But when she got there, the room was locked. The hairs on her nape stand automatically. She then felt a hand on her shoulder making her scream.

"Whoa- whoa- Sana! It's just us!" Jeongyeon raised her hands. "Calm down!"

Sana sighed as she clenched her fist on her loud heart. "You! I almost died!" She panted.

"Sorry, " Jeongyeon scratched her head. "We saw you and followed you. Tzuyu was the one who told me you were being-"

Nayeon covered her mouth on time. She knew Sana was already too scared, so she doesn't need to know she was being followed by a shadow.

"-alone!" Nayeon continued with a toothy grin. "We saw walking alone and was about to call you when you suddenly went inside this building." She then elbowed Jeongyeon to shut up.

"Ah, I saw Jihyo-ah went inside here but-" Sana then looked at the locked door. "It was locked-I saw another ghost again." She whimpered. "Can we go home now?"

Nayeon patted her back. "Okay, okay. Where is Jihyo and-the other one-Momo?"

Sana shook her head. "I lost them when we entered the building. I don't know why but they suddenly disappeared."

"Ah! The loop!" Jeongyeon exclaimed. "The freshman's building is also known for the loop!" She then scratched her head in frustration. "I forgot to tell them!"

Nayeon punched her arm. "You dumbass!!! It's all your fault! If they can't get out I'm so done being friends with you!"

Jeongyeon's eyes went wide. She then looked away with guilt. It was all her idea after all.

Nayeon sighed and rubbed her temple. "How do they get out from the loop?"

"They have to wear their shirts inside out, " Tzuyu spoke. The three snap their heads and looked at her.

"What?" Nayeon's brows furrowed.

Tzuyu blinked and looked down at her. "That's how to get out. They have to wear their shirts inside out."

"And did Momo know?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I told her before, but I don't know if she remembers it, " Tzuyu respond.

This made the two unnies sighed.

👻👻👻

(Team Blue's Side)

"So Tzuyu had a third eye?" Jihyo confirmed. The other girl nodded.

"Tzuyu-ah knew a lot of superstitions from her grandparents and she knew lots of counteracting against it-like if you get lost and don't know where to go inside a dark forest you just wear your shirt inside out."

Jihyo's eyes went wide at what she heard. She then clapped her hands loudly making Momo flinched.

"THAT!" She pointed. The girl was suddenly confused.

"Huh? That what?"

"That! Wear your shirts inside out!" Jihyo grinned big as she stands. "How true is that?"

Momo stands in an utterly confused face. "I don't know. I haven't tried it."

"Then let's try it now!"

Jihyo then started to remove shirt taking Momo aback and faced the other way. She then started stripping as well.

👻👻👻

(Yellow Team's Side)

"I hope Momo remembered how to get out of the loop!" Jeongyeon said as they all fasten their pace walking back to where Sana lost Jihyo and Momo.

"Wait!" Nayeon stopped while looking up. "Is that Dahyun and Chaeng?" She pointed.

The three girls looked up.

"Yeah, it is." Sana squinted her eyes. "But what are they doing just standing there?"

"I can't see Mina, " Jeongyeon tried to raise her head higher but still can't clearly see the third girl. "Why the hell are they just standing there?"

"There are four of them, " Tzuyu spoke.

"What?" Jeongyeon looked at her with a confused face.

"There are two Mina-unnie and I think they are confused who is the real one, " she said.

Nayeon facepalmed. "Great! This ghost hunting is an obvious success! And this is the only success that I don't want to deal with again!" She said sarcastically.

👻👻👻

(Red Team's Side)

"I have an idea, " Dahyun whispered.

"What?"

"I'll grab this Mina and you go grab the other Mina, " she suggested. This made Chaeyoung looked at her in horror as she shook her head violently.

"Are you crazy?! What if I'll have the ghost?!"

"Let go and run! I'll do the same!" Dahyun said.

"No way!"

Dahyun signed. It was really a risky idea. She then thought of another.

"If you're the real Mina-unnie, why didn't you run away?" Dahyun asked.

"I won't leave you alone!" Both Mina exclaimed.

"Tch!"

The situation was getting worse and worse.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH! DAHYUN-AH!"

Both girls flinched and turned around and saw Jeongyeon. They were then pulled away by their collar when suddenly they felt droplets of water. They then saw Tzuyu whipping a small bottle of water to the two Mina. The other Mina screamed in horror and suddenly disappeared while the other kept whining and saying stop.

All of them panted.

"What did you do?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I sprayed holy water that I have in my pockets, " Tzuyu said as she closed the lid and slipped it back to her pocket. "I forgot I have them. I always bring it with me because that's what my grandma said. Sorry!" She awkwardly grinned.

"I'm just glad that stupid ghost is gone already!" Dahyun sighed.

"Let's go!"
.
.
.
"I'm glad your back!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Guys!"

The seven girls looked behind them and found Momo and Jihyo running towards them happily.

"I'm glad you got out!" Nayeon exclaimed as she hugs Jihyo.

"Yeah, " Jihyo pulled away. "Momo just remembered to wear the shirt upside down."

"Let's scram out of here!" Jihyo urged. "I can't take another step inside those building anymore not unless there's the sun."

"Good idea, " Jeongyeon nodded. "Let's go."

👻👻👻

By the next day, Jihyo was yawning as she got inside their classroom.

"Whoa- tired so early in the morning?" One of her classmates asked.

Jihyo's shook her head. "I just didn't get any sleep last night. But I'm okay." She then took her seat.

Minutes later, Sana and Jeongyeon came inside, then not long after Nayeon arrived. Dahyun and Chaeyoung arrived last.

They all then went at the farthest tables of the classroom to talk about what happened.

"We're so not doing it again, " Jihyo sighed. "I can't sleep after thinking about what happened."

"Me too, " Chaeyoung pouted. Dahyun just raised a thumbs up agreeing to what the later had said.

"I just remembered!" Jihyo snapped her fingers. "We have to practice a dance for the upcoming dance competition! We haven't practiced yesterday because of your stupid idea!"

Jeongyeon pouted. "I already felt bad okay? Stop pushing it to my face."

"Hey, where's Sana?" Nayeon asked as she looked around.

"I noticed she went out, " Dahyun said. "Maybe to the restroom?"

"Ahh, " Jihyo nodded. "Her peeing problems."

They all then laughed.

👻👻👻

(Sana's Side)

Sana held onto her homemade bento as she kept looking for someone on the class next to theirs.

"Who are you looking for?"

Sana flinched and turned around finding Tzuyu looking down at her. She blushed instantly at the girl's intense gaze.

"I- uhh- for you!" Sana bowed as she handed the neatly wrapped bento in a pink strawberry printed cloth.

Tzuyu was taken aback. "For me? Why?"

Sana puffs her cheeks. "Without you yesterday, I don't know if my friends will be able to get out. So here's my way of saying thank you." She then looked away.

Tzuyu grinned while taking the bento. "Thank you for this then."

Sana nodded and took a step back without looking at the latter.

"Wait, Sana-" Tzuyu called.

"Y-Yes?"

"You don't remember me, do you?"

Sana looked at her with brows furrowed. "What?"

"You really don't, " Tzuyu gave a sad smile. "We're neighbors before when we were kids, but then my family had to transfer back to Taiwan because of business. We just got back here two years ago."

Sana gasped. "Oh my God! You're Chou Tzuyu?! The one I always called 'Chewy'?"

Tzuyu chuckled. "One and only, " she bowed slightly. "I haven't contacted you since I came back coz when I visited your house they said your family moved."

Sana nodded. "Yeah, my dad was transferred that's why we moved to another location. But now we're back here again!"

"And I didn't notice that you were in the class next to mine not until Jeongyeonnie introduced us."

Sana had her mouth agape. "Ah! That's why your name sounds familiar!" She then slapped Tzuyu's arm. "Yah! Why didn't you say anything yesterday!" She added a pout.

Tzuyu chuckled and patted her head. "Sorry, I was too shy. They might be shocked that we knew each other."

Sana playfully glared.

"I know I owe you lots of dates, " Tzuyu grinned. "That's what you said when we were still young, right? You wanted lots of dates with me when we grow up."

Sana's face burst to red. She just recalled how childish she was before since Tzuyu was her crush ever since. And now the feelings are returning once more.

"Sh-Shut up! I didn't say anything like that!" She quickly denied. "I forgot what I said since it was way too long ago!"

Tzuyu snorted. "Right, I doubt you forgot it. Your face is red."

Sana's face became even redder. "Shut up! I'm going back to the class!"

"I'll wait for you by the gate later. We're going somewhere." Tzuyu winked making her blushes tripled.

Sana huffed and immediately went back inside.
.
.
.
When their last subject ended, Sana immediately bid goodbye to them and said she will be going somewhere with Tzuyu making the other baffle.

"Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon mumbled. "How did Sana know about her?"

"Huh?" Nayeon raised a brow. "You introduced us last night, duhh?"

"What?" She looked at her in confusion. "I introduced only two-Mina and Momo!"

One of their classmate, Jisoo, came to them.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to overhear you guys talking. Uhm- did you guys just said 'Tzuyu'?"

"Yeah, you know her?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, " she nodded. "She was the one who died last year due to a car accident, right?"

Jeongyeon nodded. "That's why I was confused why you guys knew Tzuyu."

"WHAT?!" Nayeon exclaimed. "Stop pulling pranks this instant Yoo Jeongyeon!"

"I wasn't! Even if you check the school headline last year!"

"Wait, " Jihyo then remembered something. "Me and Momo talked about Tzuyu last night. That's why she had her eyes wide when I asked about her, but she didn't tell me that Tzuyu was dead."

All of their hair suddenly stands.

"Oh shit, Sana-" Nayeon swallowed.

👻👻👻

(Sana's Side)

"Where are we going, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana asked as she followed the silent latter.

"To the cemetery. . ." Tzuyu replied.

"Eh? Who are we visiting? Your relative?" Sana asked once more. "Shouldn't we buy flowers?"

"Yes, we should."

Both then stopped buy to the nearest flower shop and bought yellow roses. Sana smelled it as they walked.

"I just remembered how you like the color yellow, " Sana giggled.

"I do like that color. That's why I chose it."

Not long after, they have reached their destination. The place was peaceful and deprived of individuals visiting their late loved ones.

"Are we near?" Sana asked.

"Yes, almost."

A minute later, Tzuyu stopped and faced her with a smile.

"So who's name was it?"

"Sana, " Tzuyu called. "I really missed you so much."

Sana blushed. She immediately puffed her cheeks. "Stop being so bold, " she paused. "I missed you too."

"I've been protecting you for a year now, " Tzuyu randomly said making Sana confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"It's kind of sad why we have to meet too little too late, "

Tzuyu's tears suddenly dropped. "I can't stop thinking about you while I was in Taiwan, and I kept forcing my parents to come back. And now I'm back, I met you too late already."

Sana was so confused as to why Tzuyu was suddenly acting like this.

"I don't understand what you're saying."

Tzuyu took a few steps closer and cupped Sana's cheeks.

"I missed caressing this cheeks, you know?"

Her cheeks heated up again as she tried to pull away.

"Stop it! Mou!"

Tzuyu then gave her a kiss on her forehead before pulling away.

"I love you, Sana." Tzuyu's tears fell once more. "I'll always protect you."

Sana's brows furrowed. "Wh-What are you suddenly s-saying?"

Tzuyu pointed one grave. When Sana looked at it her eyes went wide.

In loving memory of

Chou Tzuyu

June 14, 1999 - December 29, 2017

Sana dropped the flowers and covered her mouth as tears started to gush out.

"I just knew where you live and was about to surprise you, but my car was hit by two trucks and I wasn't able to survive. Being here right now is just my strong will to see and talk to you once more. And now I have, I can finally move on. I love you and I'm sorry for being late."

Sana was crying hard. "TZUYU-AH!!!!" When she stands Tzuyu was no longer there, but she felt a gush of cold wind engulfing her.

"I'll always be protecting you"

A whisper came before the wind disappeared.

Sana kept crying and crying 'til Jeongyeon and the rest found her on Tzuyu's grave. Nayeon and the other's gasped.

"That's why Sana was not tricked by the loop because Tzuyu was protecting her, " Momo said.

The others aided Sana to get up but were too stubborn so they just let her have her moment while they stay by her side.

"Tzuyu, I love you too. . ."

👻👻👻

Hello. 😇

It's not scary, right? 😃 So yeah you can sleep with tears. lol

--

The events I encountered in here were;

# The loop (almost, gladly we didn't continue to pass by that building)

# Suddenly seeing someone getting inside the classroom but when I got there, the door was fucking locked.

--

The others were from other people's experience. 🙂

I have lots of exp. actually, but I didn't include all. lol

--

👻👻👻👻👻

H A P P Y

S A T Z U

D A Y

👻👻👻👻👻

02.25.19

👻👻👻👻👻

Sorry for making a tragic one. lol but I think it's a new change. I always have happy endings. lol

Oh, by the way.. I used ITZY as an extra characters. Sorry I didn't get their personality well coz I'm not a fan. lol that's why I didn't bother.

Ciao~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.1K 22
The world is a dark place. Filled with mystery, secrets and maybe a spark of happiness and hope. However, the darkness can still be overcomed when li...
4.2K 227 20
Where Chou Tzuyu finds it hard to control her anger that she kills people in gruesome ways. But when she falls in love with a pretty Japanese girl My...
63.1K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
3.5K 178 1
Original title name: Ghost It's Minas first week of Halloween in her new house. Everything seems to be normal during the day. But the middle of the n...