The Forgotten Story (Fairy Ta...

By Panilith

█████ ███ nothing ████ ████ ██ █████ child ██████ ██ █ ██████ society ███ █████ ██ ███████ forest ████ ███ ██... More

Chapter 1: A New Story Begins
Chapter 3: Friends and Power
Chapter 4: The Moon Island
Chapter 5: Moon Madness
Chapter 6: [Redacted] Draws Near
Chapter 7: Sol On
Chapter 8: Fate
Chapter 9: The Water Maiden
Chapter 10: The Iron Dragon
Chapter 11: Moral Support
Chapter 12: Remember ███ ███ ███
Chapter 13: The Remnants
Chapter 14: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 15: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 16: The Battle of Fairy Tail Begins

Chapter 2: Lullaby The Song of Death

9.8K 258 302
By Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

As (Y/n) closed his book and began explaining to Lucy about his magic, he was interrupted by a very upset Gray.

Gray: "That hurts, jerk!" he yelled getting up in front of Natsu.

Natsu: "Shut up! You left me behind, huh?" he asked all of them.

(Y/n): "I actually came to get you, remember?" he pointed out

Natsu just looked at him with a blank face trying to remember before snapping his fingers.

Natsu: "Masky was the only one!" he said.

(Y/n): "It's (Y/n)." he said hanging his head down in defeat.

He looked over to Lucy and gestured to her that he would examine in a bit which she nodded.

Erza: "At least you're unharmed, somehow." she said.

She pulled him into a hug only to make his head smash into her steel chest plate. He let out a yell before pulling away from her.

Natsu: "That hurt! What do you mean, unharmed? We got into a fight with some weird guy on the train." he stated.

Lucy: "Some weird guy?" she questioned.

(Y/n): "He kinda looked like a thug." he bluntly told her.

Natsu: "He's not wrong. It was the guy who grabbed those guys who tried to eat Happy in the forest. He said he was part of Eisenwald or something." he revealed.

The moment Erza heard him say this, she reached over to (Y/n) and grabbed him by the head before reaching over to do the same to Natsu. Without much of a word, she slammed their heads against each other resulting in (Y/n) mask falling off and rolling away. Both of them fell to the ground with Natsu looking confused and (Y/n) laying on the ground groaning in pain. Lucy looked at this in utter shock while Gray looked just nervous.

Erza: "Eisenwald are the people we're after! How could you two let him escape from under your noses?" she asked completely annoyed with them.

(Y/n): "I was blown out of the train! How was I suppose to know, he never said he was when I was around." he tried to reason trying to push himself up.

Natsu: "What the? This is the first I heard about it." he pointed out.

Erza: "I explained everything on the train! You should listen when people talk to you!" she yelled at him.

Lucy: "She already forgot that she knocked him out didn't she... This woman is unbelievable." she muttered to herself nervously.

Gray: "Welcome to our world." he whispered to her.

Happy: "That's Erza for you!" he told her.

As Lucy looked back to the three, she noticed (Y/n)'s creepy mask on the ground next to him.

Lucy: "Isn't that (Y/n)'s mask on the ground?" she asked.

Gray: "Did it come off?!" he asked in shock.

(Y/n) was quick to touch his face to realized his mask wasn't there and was frantic to look for it. The moment he spotted it, he dove to grab it and put in on just Gray tried to dive towards it to attempt to snatch it away. He slid across the ground face first as (Y/n) stood up letting out a sigh of relief before going over to Erza. Natsu began laughing at Gray for being too slow with Gray responded that Natsu didn't even move. The two glared at one another only for Erza smack both of their heads.

Lucy just looked at them in confusion as she walked over to them while Erza walked back to the four-wheeler with (Y/n) following behind her.

Lucy: "What was that all about?" she asked.

Gray: "Oh right, you wouldn't know about the betting pool." he said dusting himself off.

Lucy: "Betting pool?" she asked.

Natsu: "That's right! Masky here never takes off his mask. No one has seen his face other than Gramps and a few other people like Mira. So everyone made a bet on what he looks like." he said crossing his arms.

Lucy: "He doesn't show his face at all?!" she said in shock.

Gray: "We tried asking anyone who seen his face but they refuse to say anything. We tried taking it off by force by the thing sticks to his face no matter what. The only time it comes off is when he takes it off, which is rare, or if it comes off by itself like right now. My bet is that he looks ugly." he joked.

Natsu: "I bet he has a third eye!" he grinned.

Lucy: "That's unlikely!" she stated.

Natsu: "How do you know? His mask has a third eye. What do you think?" he asked.

She thought about it and was unsure of herself. She remembered Mirajane telling her, "But don't let appearances fool you, he's really shy most of the time but he's kind and fair." She could've been talking about his outfit but there was no way to know for sure. 

Lucy: 'Maybe he's the shy and cute type?' she thought to herself.

(Y/n): "What are you guys waiting for? We need to go after that guy on the train!" he called out to them.

Erza: "He was on that train, right? We'll leave immediately so we can catch up!" she told them as she started up the four-wheeler.

Gray: "What was this guy like other than looking like a thug." he asked Natsu.

Natsu: "Didn't look like someone from a Dark Guild. But he did have this strange flute thing. It looked like a skull except it had three eyes. Hey, Masky! Are you two related?" he joked.

Gray: "That's creepy." he shook his head.

(Y/n) only hung his head after hearing them from the back of the Four-Wheeler.

(Y/n): "Why do you guys pick on me?" he complained.

Gray chuckled after hearing his response. As they were about to make their way over to the Four-Wheeler, Happy noticed that Lucy was standing still.

Happy: "Is there something wrong, Lucy?" he questioned.

Lucy: "It's just... I heard about this flute before... Lullaby... The curse song! It's Death Magic!" she figured out.

Gray: "A cursed song? Like an incantation?" he questioned.

Lucy: "I've only ever read about them in books before but... there are some deadly spells and magic out there that are forbidden to be used by wizards." she told them.

Erza: "That's right, there are cursed Black Magic spells that can kill a person they are used on." she revealed.

Lucy: "If I'm right, Lullaby is even worse." she stated.

Erza: "Then there's no time to waste!" she said to them. 

Without warning, Erza began turning the car towards the next train stop. (Y/n) quickly opened the door for them. Natsu was hesitant to get in only for Happy to fly over to him and pulled him inside, Lucy was quick to follow. Gray, however, tried to get in only for the door to close at the last second due to Erza driving as fast as she could. Gray held onto the side of the four-wheeler before slowly climbing up to the room of it. 

Gray: "Hey slow down, Erza! You're using too much of your power using this thing!" he warned her.

Erza: "I have no choice but to press onward. We're running out of time. If Erigor gets his hands on this Death Magic, then trust me, lives will be lost." she stated.

(Small timeskip brought to you by Lucy staring at (Y/n) trying to imagine the kind of face that hid behind his mask)

After a few minutes of none stop driving, they arrived on top of a cliff overlooking Kunugi Station where the military soldiers were already there. From what they could hear, Eisenwald took over the train and left.

Lucy: "I can understand cars and boats but why did they hijack a train?" she wondered.

Happy: "It doesn't really seem like a good choice for a getaway since they can follow the tracks it's on." he pointed out.

Erza: "Yes that's true but they are quite fast." she reasoned.

Gray: "Then I guess it's up to us to figure out where those Eisenwald guys are going in such a big hurry and why." he said to them.

Lucy: "You're naked Gray!" she yelled.

Gray: "Am I?" he asked.

(Y/n): "Not really, he still has boxers on." he pointed out.

Lucy: "How are all of you so casual about this?!" she asked.

(Y/n): "You have to get used to a lot of things in Fairy Tail." he said while chuckling.

Lucy: "I feel like I'm never going to get used to any of this. Anyway, the military already called into action so it should be only a matter of time before someone catches them." she reasoned.

Erza: "I hope that's the case, Lucy." she said before she began driving away.

As they began riding to the next station, Gray decided to get back on the roof so he wouldn't have to be within the splash range of Natsu in case he decided to barf inside the four-wheeler. Lucy looked down at Natsu as he laid on the floor in complete misery. Not wanting her feet to be covered in barf, she slowly lifted her feet up and placed them on the seat before wrapping her arms around them. She sighed as she looked over to Happy eating his fish happily before looking over to (Y/n).

She saw that (Y/n)'s book was floating in the air in front of him with a quill writing on it every so often. A smile formed on her face as she moved Happy over to her side as she scooched closer to (Y/n), catching his attention. When he saw how close she has gotten, he was quick to pull away only to stopped by the side of the car.

Lucy: "Hey? Can you tell me about your magic now? I'm really curious about it." she said showing him a grin.

Hearing this made (Y/n) relax a bit as he scooched closer to Lucy where they were practically touching shoulder to shoulder. Happy saw this and put his paw over his mouth as a smirk formed. While he looked at them, (Y/n) lifted his palm up for the book to float onto his hand. Once it was there, he held it open all while the quill continued to write down on the book ever so often.

(Y/n): "Ask away." he said nodding his head.

Lucy: "What kind of magic is it? I've never seen anything like this before." she said while looking at the quill write down on the book.

(Y/n): "Mmm... it's kinda hard to explain. I call it, Narration Magic. It allows me to interact with inanimate objects and control them to some extent. For example..." he said as he looked towards the book.

(Y/n): [As our heroes continued their chase for the evil wizards, a small cloud began to form in front of the Storyteller.] he wrote down.

Lucy read what he wrote and moved her head in front of her to see a small cloud forming. Her eyes widen in excitement as she reached over to the cloud to feel her hand becoming a bit moist.

(Y/n): "I can also provide supportive spells during or before combat by writing a person's "Story Name" and attaching a support spell that takes shape of a word such as healing or strengthen. I can either write it down manually or have my quill write down my thoughts but this uses up more of my magic." he explained.

Lucy: "So you can control fate?!" she asked making (Y/n) shaking his head furiously.

(Y/n): "N-No! I can only interact with things so some extent, I'm not strong enough to do anything like controlling fate. And as far as I know, I can't control anything with wills like people or animals." he quickly explained.

Lucy: "Oh... can you create things?" she asked.

Happy: "Lucy, he made a cloud." he pointed out.

Lucy: "That's not what I mean! ...I mean, can you create an animal or person?" she asked curiously.

(Y/n) didn't say anything as he looked at Lucy. She wasn't sure what he was thinking and that made her all the more curious. He slowly closed his book and held onto it.

(Y/n): "I'm... not sure. I'm not strong enough to do anything like that but... making a person from thin air... doing something like that is Forbidden Black Magic. If I did that then my magic would be classified as Living Magic or something along those lines which would... banned it. If that happened... please be quiet about this." he whispered to her before hugging his book tightly.

Lucy: "H-How about we change the topic?! I... oh! What do you mean by "Story Name"?" she asked.

When she brought this, (Y/n) suddenly became tense as he looked away nervously.

(Y/n): "N-N-No reason! It just m-makes things easier." he lied.

Lucy looked at him a bit confused only for Happy to chuckle a bit making Lucy turn her head towards him.

Happy: "He writes the way he does because he makes kids books using everyone at the guild for his stories. Reedus helps him draw pictures and everything." he revealed.

(Y/n): "Why did you tell her?!" he cried out in embarrassment.

Happy: "He even reads for the kids in town whenever he has the chance. His kids books are really popular with them. The kids looooove him." he teased.

(Y/n): "Stop talking!" he begged.

Lucy: "No way, you write kids books? Can you tell me the name of it?" she asked.

Before (Y/n) could even utter a single breath, Happy quickly flew in front of him.

Happy: "The Magical Tales series." he revealed.

Lucy: "Eh?! You're the author of that series?!" she said in shock.

(Y/n) didn't say a thing as he covered his mask in complete embarrassment. He hated talking about the series with other people other than kids. 

Lucy: "Wait! If the story is based on the guild, then the Red Salamander is-" she tried to say.

Happy: "It's Natsu." he said with a grin.

Lucy thought about the character than looked towards Natsu, the two acted the same. They were both energetic, destructive, and get motion sickness. That was when her eyes lit up like the stars at night. 

Lucy: "Does that mean I'm going to be in one of the books too?" she asked excitedly.

(Y/n): "...yes. I still haven't figured out a Story Name for you though." he said quietly as he looked out the window to see that they were now in the city.

Lucy: "Yes! I always thought those books were adorable. My favorite character is Luana! She's so cool and pretty!" she told (Y/n).

He slowly looked over towards Lucy quietly and smiled underneath his mask a bit. As he was about to say something, he saw Lucy suddenly moving towards him. The two crashed into each other thanks to Erza suddenly turning a corner. (Y/n) found himself being crushed against the side of the car by Lucy.

Gray: "Stop, Erza! You're going way too fast! You're going to overload the SE-plug!" he warned her.

Erza: "There's no telling how many people could die if Lullaby's song is played. I can't slow down, we have to stop Eisenwald before it's too late!" she replied.

Gray: "But at this rate, you're going to use up all your magic before we even start fighting." he pointed out.

Erza: "Well then, I'll just have to rely on hand-to-hand combat, besides I got you and Natsu as back up. We even have Arthur as insurance to give us a boost or a bit more magic if things get out of hand." she reasoned.

(Y/n): "Why can't anyone get my name right?" he whined as Lucy slowly moved off of him.

Happy: "I feel like I have something important to tell you, Lucy." he told her as she sat down between him and (Y/n).

Lucy: "Oh really? Well, what is it?" she asked.

Happy: "I don't remember. It was just something about something I was supposed to tell you. Um... your." he tried to remember.

Natsu: "Totally sick for real." he complained from the floor.

Happy: "That's it!" he said.

Lucy: "Are you kidding me?!" she yelled at him.

As she yelled at him Natsu slowly began climbing up the car seat and began climbing out the window with (Y/n) panicking as he dove to grab his leg.

Lucy: "Careful Natsu! You're going to fall out!" she warned.

Natsu: "That's what I'm aiming for!" he stated.

(Y/n): "If you fall out, Erza will kill you for leaving! Lucy! Help me!" he pleaded.

Lucy: "R-Right!" she stuttered.

The two began struggling to pull Natsu back into the car as Happy just sat there trying to remember what he was supposed to remind Lucy.

Happy: "Um... so if it wasn't Lucy's totally sick then what the heck was it? Something weird like that. Lucy's weird. Hungry. Fishy. I like fish! Wait! Weird...weird." he began repeating as Lucy and (Y/n) barely managed to pull Natsu back in.

Lucy: "Why are you saying I'm weird?" she asked.

As they continued driving towards the station, Erza spotted that smoke was coming out of the Oshibana Station. She drove a bit more recklessly until they stopped nearby. She didn't wait and stormed over to someone yelling in the megaphone towards a large crowd. Lucy and (Y/n) each had one of Natsu's arms around their neck as they took him towards Erza with Gray and Happy following behind them.

Station Employee: "We ask that you stand back!" he told the crowd.

As he said this, Erza walked up behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Erza: "Excuse me! What's going on?" she demanded to know.

Station Employee: "Why would I tell you, lady?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Erza: "Wrong answer!" she yelled.

Without hesitating, she headbutted him knocking him out cold along with a few teeth. She moved to the next person, who froze in shock which earned him a headbutt from Erza. She continued to do this to every employee nearby.

Lucy: "Seems like her questioning methods are a bit counter-productive." she pointed out.

(Y/n): "She could be much worse... never ask her to train you." he warned.

Gray: "Yeah, Erza has her own way of getting things done." he said nervously as his clothes were missing again.

Lucy: "Where are your clothes?!" she asked as Erza walked over to them.

Erza: "The Eisenwald guild is inside. Let's go!" she ordered.

Lucy: "So I have to drag this one around?" she asked.

Erza: "You have a problem with that?" she said looking over to her with a serious glare.

(Y/n): "S-She means that... uh... how is she supposed to help you while carrying Natsu around!" he quickly covered for her.

Erza: "Mmm... you make a good point. Very well, you carry him... (Y/n)." she told him.

(Y/n): "At least you got it right." he said a bit happy.

Lucy gave him a thankful look before they all began running inside with (Y/n)'s book and quill floating behind him as it wrote something down. As it finishes writing, Lucy noticed a faint and fleeting purple glow around her body for only a second before it disappeared. She was confused by decided on focusing on finding the dark guild. As they ran down the long corridor before Erza decided to explain the situation.

Erza: "A small army unit stormed in earlier but they have yet to return. I'm guessing that they were caught in a battle with the Eisenwald forces." she told them.

As they were getting closer to the heart of the station, they soon spotted the army unit all on the stairs unconscious.

Happy: "They've been completely wiped out!" he pointed out.

Erza: "They were up against an entire guild of wizards. A small contingent like this would never stand a chance against such a powerful group." she told them.

They continued to walk forward for a bit longer until they were at the heart of the station with the entire Eisenwald guild in front of them. Sitting on top of a train was an extremely tall, lean and mildly muscular man with silver hair that was pointing upwards in spiky strands. Some of his bangs hang down to the left side of his face in a distinctive tuff. His eyes were circled by dark lines and each of them having a simple tattoo right below it, consisting of a pointed line going down vertically, crossed with two more larger horizontal lines. The upper part of his body is similarly tattooed, but with much larger, intricated and blue-colored motifs. His outfit consisted of a long worn-out skirt with a darker, shorter cloth over it. He has a black scarf wrapped around his neck. In his hands was a large scythe. This is Erigor.

Erigor: "Hehehe! Welcome! Step into our parlor, Fairy Tail flies!" he told them.

Lucy: "Whoa! There's so many of them!" she said nervously.

(Y/n): "Just stay calm and stick close by one of us." he told her.

She nodded her head slowly as (Y/n)'s book flew in front of him preparing to write down support spells.

Erza: "You fiend! I take it that you're Erigor?" she asked only making him chuckle.

Lucy quickly moves closer to (Y/n) and began shaking Natsu.

Lucy: "Come on, Natsu! We need your help!" she told him.

Happy: "Good luck! Between a train, magic mobile, and your shaking, it's a motion sickness triple combo!" he told her.

Lucy: "I'm not a vehicle!" she yelled at him.

As she said this, the person who attacked (Y/n) and Natsu on the train recognized them. His name is Kageyama.

Kageyama: "Hey you two! It's your fault I got in trouble with Erigor! Wake up!" he ordered Natsu snapping him awake.

Natsu: "I know that voice." he said to himself.

Erza: "We're not threatened by any of you! Tell me what your planning to do with Lullaby!" she ordered them.

Erigor: "Oh? You haven't heard yet? What do all train stations have?" he asked before flying up into the air.

Lucy: "He flew!" she said caught off-guard.

Happy: "It's wind magic!" he pointed out.

(Y/n): "Trains?" he asked pointing out the obvious.

Erigor: "No, you fool!" he yelled landing on the train station speaker.

Erza: "Wait? You plan to broadcast the Lullaby song?!" she asked in horror.

Erigor: "Ahahaha! Thousands of nosy onlookers have flocked to this station to get a glimpse of the action. Who knows, if I raise the volume enough I may be able to extinguish the entire city with my melody of death!" he told them.

Erza: "What reason do you have to commit such a heinous crime against the innocent people of this town?!" she asked.

Erigor: "This is a cleansing of all the fools out there who fail to appreciate the rights they hold so dear, who remain willfully ignorant to the plight of those who had their rights stripped away. They committed the sin of turning a blind eye to the world's injustice. Therefore, the reaper has come to punish them!" he stated.

Lucy: "But killing them isn't going to help you get your rights back, it's only going to make it worse." she pointed out.

(Y/n): "They don't want their rights back... if that was the case, they would've tried to but instead they continued to operate as a dark guild. All you want is the power to decide, don't you?" he asked.

Erigor: "Look who grew a brain! That's right, we want power! Then we will be able to wash away our sins of the past and take control of what happens in the future!" he revealed.

Lucy: "You guys are completely insane!" she declared.

Kageyama: "We're ruling in a new age of darkness! 'Course by the time it gets here, you flies will be long gone!" he yelled.

He launched his shadows across the ground towards Lucy before they rose up from the ground taking the forms of hands to attack her. She quickly covered her face with her arms preparing for the incoming attack only to hear the sound of two objects clashing against one another. She slowly lowered her arms to see a purple magical sphere protecting her from the shadow hands.

Kageyama: "What?!" he yelled.

(Y/n): "I refuse to allow harm fall upon her." he announced to him as Natsu got off him.

Lucy: "Wh-What the?" she said in confusion.

Natsu: "Neat isn't it? Masky has a lot of useful spells." he stated while walking in front of Lucy with his right fist on fire.

Kageyama: "You two again?!" he asked in annoyance.

Natsu: "Eisenwald dude! I knew I recognized that voice!" he told him.

Lucy: "You're back to normal!" she said happily.

Natsu: "Oh? Wow! Looks like we got ourselves a party here, huh?" he said to them.

Lucy: "No! Natsu, these are the guys we have to fight!" she told him.

Natsu: "Hee! Like I said, it's a party!" he said slamming his fist against his palm.

Lucy: "This is the strongest team Fairy Tail has to offer! You better be ready!" she declared.

Erigor: "I leave them to you, show them the terror of the dark guild Eisenwald!" he told his guild before disappearing.

Erza: "Natsu and Gray, go! I need you to stop him. If the two of you work together, not even Erigor The Reaper can defeat you. I'm leaving him in your hands." she told him.

When she didn't hear a response from them, she looked back to see the two butting heads with one another.

Erza: "What did I say?!" she yelled at them.

Gray/Natsu: "Bye!" they yelled to gather before running off.

Eisenwald Member One: "They ran off!" he pointed out.

Eisenwald Member Two: "They're going after Erigor!" he told the rest of them.

Eisenwald Member Three: "I got it! I, the great Rayule! Will take them down!" he stated

Kageyama: "I'm coming with you! That pink hair dimwit is going to pay! The rest of you take care of these three and save the freak for me!" he told them.

(Y/n): "I'm not a freak." he said sulking at a corner.

Erza: "Stop sulking! Now, we'll catch up with them once we're done with the men here, okay?" she said to them.

Lucy: "Two girls and support against an entire magical guild?" she asked Erza worriedly.

Erza: "What are you talking about? (Y/n) is fighting as well." she told Lucy.

(Y/n): "I'm what?!" he cried out.

Erza: "I. Said. You're. Fighting. As. Well. Or do you have something to say." she said cracking her knuckles.

(Y/n): "M-Meat shield is ready, ma'am!" he said standing up while shaking in fear.

Eisenwald Member One: "Mama always told me not to hit girls but I can make an exception!" he said with a grin.

Eisenwald Member Two: "I'm sorry, you're not going to be as cute once we're done with you." he said with a smirk.

Lucy: "Oh without my stunning beauty, I'll be totally helpless." she said fantasizing about something. 

Happy: "This is no time for daydreaming Lucy!" he yelled at her.

Erza: "Let's do this!" she told them as she stuck her hand forward.

A red magical circle appeared before her hand only for a sword to appear from thin air.

Lucy: "It came out of thin air! A magic sword!" she said in surprise.

Erza: "If you insult the Fairy Tail guild again in my presence, then I swear that none of you will live through tomorrow!" she declared.

Eisenwald Member One: "We ain't scared of you! We have tons of magic swordsmen in Eisenwald!" he stated as a large group of them charged towards Erza.

As they charged towards her, (Y/n) had finished writing down support spells for Erza and Lucy watched as Erza's body glowed yellow and red and her sword glowed green for a brief moment before fading away. In the instance Eisenwald members got close to Erza, she made a single slash sending a powerful gust of wind at them, sending them flying backward through the air. She rushed towards more members at inhuman speed before sending them flying as well.

The Eisenwald members hanging in the back saw her progress and fired beams of light at her but Erza effortlessly jumped into the air dodging the attacks. While in the air, she changed out her sword for a spear with (Y/n) writing down another enchantment to her weapon causing her spear to emit electricity.

Lucy: "Now it's a spear!" she said completely dumbfounded.

Erza quickly pointed her spear towards the long-range fighters and fired a bolt of thunder at them sending them flying back before she fell down to the ground making quick work of the magical swordsmen coming towards her. Then Erza changed her weapon once again into twin swords with (Y/n) once again adding another enchantment igniting her swords on fire. Erza spun around creating a spiral of fire as the magical swordsmen encircled her. Doing this burned the swordsmen as they were thrown back.

Eisenwald Member Four: "They turned into twin swords." he said in shock.

Eisenwald Member Two: "I've never seen anybody Requip as fast as this chick." he stated.

Lucy: "What's Requip? she asked Happy.

Happy: "Magic weaponry isn't that much different from your Celestial Magic Lucy. The user can summon different weapons they keep stored in another dimension and when the users switches weapons it's called Requiping." he revealed to her.

Lucy: "But how is she able to use other magic like the wind, thunder, and fire?" she asked.

Happy: "She's not, (Y/n) is the one enchanting her weapons with his book!" he said with a large grin.

Eisenwald Member Two: "You heard the cat, get the freak with the book!" he yelled.

(Y/n): "You ratted me out, Happy!" he yelled to Happy.

Eisenwald swordsmen charged towards him ready to attack him. With every fiber of his being telling him to run, he instead stood his ground fully knowing that if he ran, Erza would kill him. He swallowed the lump in his throat and prepared to fight. He lifted his left arm forward for a magical circle similar to Erza's. Right as the swordsmen were in front of him, a buckler shield appeared in his left hand. He threw his book into the air as it wrote down his thoughts into the book.

(Y/n): [Before the Storyteller was a group of bandits and he was all that was between them and his new friend. With his magical shield in hand, the power absorbed from Lightning Dragon radiated from the shield.] the quill wrote down.

As the first sword clash against his shield, a wave of thunder was sent forward electrocuting all of the Eisenwald swordsmen in front of him.

Erza: "Good, I see you're actually willing to fight." she said proudly.

(Y/n): "Not like I have a choice!" he cried out before charging forward.

Lucy: "He can use Requip too?!" she asked.

Happy: "Kinda. He's kinda a jack of all trades since Erza made him learn how to use other magic so he could be more useful. But he's not really good with any of them. He can only bring out a magical shield that mimics and use the type of magic he's most resilient too." he told her.

Lucy: "What other kinds of magic does he know?" she asked.

Happy: "Just Requip and Transformation Magic." he revealed.

They watched as (Y/n) stumbles around as he smashed his shield into an Eisenwald swordsman to electrocute them. Feeling a bit more confident with those she was fighting with, Lucy reached down to her Celestial Keys.

Lucy: "It's time for me to kick butt too!" she declared.

She grabbed the golden eye that was shaped like a crab.

Lucy: "Open Gate of the Giant Crab! Cancer!" she yelled out loud.

A golden light shot out of the key to reveal a man-crab black hair with braided red cornrows that end in a shape that resembles a crab's pincers. He wore a blue striped shirt and dark trousers with two aquamarine stripes on each side. He wore a golden necklace and is seen with his two scissors. Over his eyes were sunglasses with green lens. He also has six crab legs that appear from his back. He was the Celestial Spirit, Cancer.

Eisenwald Member One: "A.. cra- aaaagh!" he yelled as (Y/n) slammed his shield into his face sending a bolt of electricity through his body.

Cancer: "You need me to fight these dudes, Baby?" he asked Lucy.

Lucy: "Yeah! Take them out with style." she said with a smirk.

Eisenwald Member Five: "I've never seen such a stupid haircut! What an idiot?!" he stated.

Cancer eyebrows twitched upon hearing those words and rushed all of them with styled destroying their weapons and cutting off most of their hair making them bald. They yelled out in dismay falling to the ground defeated.

Cancer: "Like your new style, Baby?" he asked them.

Erza: "That was impressive." she told Lucy as she held a giant battle-axe that was covered in frost.

Lucy: "Oh! Thanks but it was no big deal... oh right! I totally scored points with her!" she cheered.

Happy: "That's what you were going more?" he asked.

Erza: "However, this crab spirit of yours, the way he calls you "Baby", I find it rather insulting." she stated.

Lucy: "Points unscored." she said disappointedly.

Cancer: "W-Whoa, ma'am." he said nervously.

(Y/n) managed to fight his way over to Erza and Lucy looking a bit drained from all the enchantment he provided Erza. He was beside Erza panting heavily with Erza looking over to him.

Erza: "How are you holding?" she asked.

(Y/n): "T-This is nothing! I can keep this up all day!" he lied.

Erza: "...you're fooling no one. I don't blame you, there's still so many. I thought we took care of most of them. Annoying, but I'll wipe them out. Stay back, (Y/n)." she told him.

He nodded his head and quickly made his way back to Lucy while unequipping his shield. With that, a magical circle appeared underneath Erza and wrapping her body in a golden light making her armor disappear.

Happy: "Most magic swordsmen only have the ability to wrap out their weapons, but Erza able to swap out her armor for wizarding armor that enhances your abilities. It's a talent that only she possesses. That's what makes her magic special. A technic called "The Knight"." he announced.

Her's armor changed into armor that almost covered every part of this armor with silver metal. The upper part of her armor only consists of a small and revealing breastplate that extends along her hips, composed of feather-shaped plates pointing upwards with a large metal flower on the front. It left the top of her breasts exposed as well as her stomach. Her biceps are covered by metal straps and her very large plated gauntlets sport feather-shaped plates at the edges.  Her waist is circled by large, decorated plates reminiscent of feathers that lie on a long skirt. She wore a pair of plated boots each sporting metal ornaments shaped like wings. Erza also wore a neck guard made of feather-like plates and a tiara with prominent metal wings. The armor also sports two pairs of large metal wings that adorn Erza's back, composed of metal feathers that get longer and larger at the edges. This was her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

Lucy looked at Erza star stuck with all of the men in Eisenwald gawking at her with hearts in their eyes. (Y/n) was the only one looking away covering his mask as a smug Happy moved in front of him.

Happy: "You liiiiiike her." he whispered to him

Erza: "Now! Dance my swords!" she announced as two dozens swords appeared around her in a circle.

Eisenwald Member Four: "I knew it! It has to be her!" he yelled out in fear.

Erza: "Circle of Swords!" she yelled sending her swords towards the Eisenwald Members.

This tore into their ranks sending all if not all the Eisenwald members everywhere in complete defeat. Some few over Lucy who barely managed to duck out of the way as she slowly looked at Erza with fear.

Lucy:" Whoa! She took down most of them with a single swipe!" she yelled.

Eisenwald Member Two: "Alright! You're dealing with me now!" he yelled jumping towards Erza.

Eisenwald Member Four: "Don't do it! Do you have any idea who that woman is?! She's Queen of the Fairies! Titania Erza!" he tried to warn.

But Erza had already made quick work of him by slicing him mid-air and sending him flying away unconscious. Upon seeing that all of them were defeated, Erza swap back to her regular armor. Seeing that he was no longer needed, Cancer left only saying "Baby".

Lucy: "Oh man! I think I'm in love!" she stated.

Eisenwald Member Four: "Forget this! I'm out of here!" he yelled running away out of the room.

Erza: "I would imagine that he's going to look Erigor. You two should follow him." she told Lucy and (Y/n).

Lucy: "Me too?" she asked.

Erza: "Just do it!' she ordered.

(Y/n): "L-Let's go Lucy!" he yelled grabbing her hand and pulling her along.

Lucy: "Whatever you say! I don't want to make you angry!" she admitted.

The two ran after the Eisenwald Member that ran off with Happy flying behind them. They ran down a few halls with no sign of him anywhere.

(Y/n): "How did he get away?!" he asked.

Lucy: "I know right? Where did that fat one run off to?!" she yelled looking around.

Happy: "You better hurry or else Erza is going to strangle you." he warned.

Lucy: "She won't actually strangle us... right?" she asked (Y/n).

She looked over to see him bolting down the hallway making Lucy even more scared as she began running faster. The two continued to look for a few more minutes until they stood in the middle of a hallway panting from exhaustion. The two slowly began walking forward in despair.

Lucy: "This is useless! We can't find him anyway! ...why don't we just head back where Erza is?" she asked the two.

Both Happy and (Y/n) yelled out in horror as they moved away from Lucy with Happy in (Y/n)'s arms as the two hugged each other. Happy had a look of complete horror while (Y/n) was shaking his fear by the suggestion making Lucy confused.

Lucy: "Whoa! What's with the crazy reaction?" she asked them.

Happy: "Erza gave you two an order to go after the fat man. So you, you have to do what she says Lucy! Ignoring an order from Erza is never a good idea! She's going to be super angry with you! And if I have to watch her punish you, it may scar me for life!" he cried out.

(Y/n): "A punishment from Erza is a fate far worse than death! You don't want to cross that line, Lucy!" he warned her.

Lucy: "What kind of punishment are we talking about here?!" she asked getting nervous.

(Y/n): "Y-You don't want to know!" he stated.

Lucy: "H-H-Hey! I was just kidding! I would never give up a mission like that!" she said not wanting to face Erza's wrath.

Happy: "The thought of an Erza smackdown scared some sense into you?" he asked.

Lucy: "Shut up stupid cat! Why are you even following us?!" she asked getting upset.

As she finished yelling, pieces of the ceiling began falling down as the building began shaking violently with explosions echoing all around them.

Lucy: "Why is the building like that?" she asked nervously.

(Y/n): "N-Natsu is either upset or having fun fighting." he said nervously.

Lucy: "That's a good thing right?" she asked a bit hopeful.

Happy and (Y/n) just looked at each other before looking towards Lucy shaking their heads at the same time. The three began following the sound of the fighting only to come across a strange scene, there was a hole in the wall with Natsu and Gray nearby it, Erza was there was shaking an unconscious Kageyama violently.

Erza: "We can't let him die, he's our only way out of here!" she said in anger.

Gray: "But... there's no way he could use his magic in his condition." he pointed out.

Erza: "If I force him to he will!" she declared slamming him up and down the ground more violently.

Lucy: "U-Um... bad timing huh?" she asked.

Erza head immediately snapped towards the three making them all stiff up thinking she was going to yell at them for failing to come back with the Eisenwald member. Instead, Erza barked at (Y/n) to come and try to heal Kageyama. They went to the edge of the station while being informed of the situation. When they arrived they were greeted with the wall of wind that prevented them from getting out. (Y/n) was on the ground with Erza as he was trying his best at healing him with both magic and first-aid.

Lucy: "What?! Erigor what's to use Lullaby on the guild masters?!" she said in shock.

Natsu: "We have to stop him!" he yelled.

Erza: "That's easier said than done! Erigor cut off our only means of reaching Clover and is heading there by air." she pointed out.

Gray: "I'm pretty sure we can catch up to him on the magic mobile... but we can't do anything until we figure out how to get to the other side of this barrier." he said to them.

Lucy: "How are we going to do that?!" she questioned.

Without waiting for a proper plan, Natsu charged towards the wind barrier head first only to be sent flying back by electricity before landing on the ground injured.

Gray: "See? That's what happens if you try to bust through." he said to them

Erza: "How is he?" she asked (Y/n) as he dropped his book out of his hands to let it float in the air.

(Y/n): "I barely have any magical energy after the fight earlier. But I did heal him enough so he was safe from danger. All we can do is wait for him to wake up on his own." he told Erza.

Erza: "Kage! Wake up! You're our only hope right now." she said to the unconscious Kageyama.

Natsu: "I'm going to breakthrough! We have to save Gramps!" he yelled only to be sent back again after attacking the barrier several times.

Gray: "Cut it out you idiot, obviously brute force isn't going to do you any good. And remember what Masky said, he barely has enough magic left to heal you if you get seriously injured." he warned.

Lucy: "Isn't there anything you can do? If you try freezing it maybe Natsu can melt it!" she pointed out.

Gray: "If I could, I would've done that already." he told her.

Lucy: "Wait, isn't (Y/n) resilient to electricity or whatever? Maybe he can get through?" she pointed out.

(Y/n): "I would like to point out that I'm not resilient to the wind. Even If I did get out of the wind barrier without being torn apart or getting minimum injuries, there's no way I can beat Erigor." he reasoned.

Natsu slowly stood back up and charged the barrier once again resulting in him being electrocuted even more.

Gray: "Natsu! What did I just say?!" he yelled at him.

Lucy: "Stop trying to be the hero! You're going to get torn to shreds!" she yelled.

Erza: "Damn it! I don't know what to do!" she admitted.

(Y/n) stood up and ran after Natsu not wanting him to get killed for no reason. He ran up to him as he was being electrocuted and grabbed him resulting in some of the electricity transferring to him. He groaned in pain as he pulled Natsu.

Natsu: "Crap!" he yelled.

(Y/n) made Natsu sit down as he began using the remaining of his energy to heal his injuries. As he finishes, Natsu looked at the barrier than to Lucy.

Lucy: "What? What's the matter?" she asked.

Natsu suddenly yelled out making (Y/n) stumble back out of fear as Natsu jumped up and rushed over to Lucy.

Natsu: "We could use your spirits! Back at Everlue's, I was pulled from one place to another through the Spirit World!" he pointed out.

Lucy: "Well yeah! But normal people would suffocate to death if they tried that. It's hard to breathe in their world! Besides Celestial wizards can only open a gate where they're standing." she told him.

Natsu: "Huh?" he said confused.

Lucy: "Ok, let me simplify this for you. Even if we could pass through the Spirit World, we would need another Celestial wizard to open a gate outside the train station for us to pass through." she tried to explain to him.

Natsu: "You're totally confusing me, just hurry up and do it!" he told her.

(Y/n): "Natsu, let me explain it for you. Imagine yourself in front of a locked meatery. You need someone to unlock the door for you to get in but the freezer where the meat is at is also locked and the only person with the key isn't there." he said.

Natsu: "Ooooh, that makes sense. You should have said that Lucy." he said to her.

Lucy: "Are you serious?!" she yelled at him.

Happy: "Everlue... key... hold on... Aaaagh! I just remembered Lucy!" he said running over to her.

Lucy: "Remember what?" she asked.

Happy: "What I was trying to tell you on the way here!" he reminded.

Lucy: "On the way here? Oh yeah, when you kept calling me weird?" she asked.

Happy nodded as he reached into his green bag to pull out a golden Celestial key.

Happy: "Look!" he told her.

Lucy: "How did you get your paws on Virgo's key?! Didn't anybody teach you that it's wrong to steal things?" she asked him while grabbing his face.

Happy: "But I didn't steal it, Virgo asked me to give it to you." he revealed.

Gray: "Come on guys, we're wasting too much of our time listening to this nonsense." he said bluntly.

Natsu: "Who's Virgo? Oh! Wasn't she the big gorilla-looking maid?" he asked.

Happy: "Apparently her contract with Everlue was broken as soon he was arrested. But during all of that, that day, she came up to me and said that she wanted to sign a new contract with you Lucy." he told her.

Lucy: "Great, I get a big ugly spirit." she said uninterested.

(Y/n): "That's mean to say." he said shaking his head in disapproval.

Lucy: "Trust me, she is. Anyway, thanks for letting me know but I'll have to deal with her later. if you didn't realize it, we need to find a way out of her." she told Happy.

Happy: "But-" he tried to say only for Lucy to grab his cheeks and pull on them.

Lucy: "Shut up! Why can't you just meow like any other cat?!" she asked looking rather scary.

(Y/n) immediately hid behind Natsu since two scary women were already too much for him.

Gray: "She can be pretty scary, huh?" he said looking depressed thinking Lucy could be another Erza.

Natsu: "Must've learned it from Erza." he said casually.

(Y/n): "That's a bad thing Natsu, think about it, two angry Erza." he pointed out.

The moment he said that all the color from Natsu's face drained as Lucy let go of Happy.

Happy: "I'm sorry! I just thought that since Virgo could drill holes, maybe she could dig through the ground to get to the other side of the barrier." he stated.

Erza: "S-She can?!" she said sounding hopeful.

Gray: "Seriously?!" he said in surprise.

Lucy: "He's right! She can!" she said suddenly realizing.

Lucy: "You're so smart Happy! Why didn't you mention it before you silly kitty?" she said holding him up in the air like Simba.

Happy: "Someone was pinching my face!" he pointed out.

(Y/n): "This only proves that you should hear people out." he chuckled nervously.

Lucy places him down and got on all fours before bowing her head down to Happy.

Lucy: "My most sincere, heartfelt apologies! I promise to make it up to you. Just please let me have the key!" she begged.

Happy: "Give me some fish and all is forgiven." he said giving her the key.

Everyone watched in anticipation as Lucy walked a few feet away to open the gate. She nodded her head as she prepared herself.

Lucy: "I call upon thee... in the world of the Celestial spirits! And now, I beckon you to my side at once, pass through the gate! Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" she yelled creating a magical circle.

The ground began to break only for some to spring out of the ground. Everyone watched as a maid landed in front of them. She has shackles around her wrists. Her appearance was that she has short, pink hair, and dull blue eyes. She wore a typical maid outfit, consisting of a black undercoat and a white, frilled-trim apron and a white knee-length white with black shoes. Her appearance was beautiful with her slender and voluptuous figure. She is the Celestial Spirit, Virgo.

Virgo: "You summoned, Mistress? What can I do for you?" she asked Lucy.

Lucy: "...who are you?" she asked.

Natsu and (Y/n) walked over to Virgo with Natsu walking directly in front of her as (Y/n) inspected her very carefully.

(Y/n): "Ugly? Big gorilla-looking maid? I understand maid... but... she's pretty, not ugly." he said as he was very confused about what Natsu and Lucy were talking about.

Virgo: "Thank you for the compliment." she said smiling.

Natsu: "What's up burger? Man, you look great, you lost some weight!" he said to her all friendly.

Virgo: "My name is Virgo. I apologize for any trouble I may have caused you." she told him.

(Y/n) hugged Virgo crying out that she understood his pain of no one remembering their name. She only looked at him with her smile and rubbed the top of his hood as she looked back to Natsu.

Lucy: "She didn't just "lose" weight Natsu!" she yelled at him.

Gray: "What do you mean?" he asked confused.

Lucy: "She's like a totally different person!" she stated.

Virgo: "I'm a very loyal spirit who will do anything to please her wizard. So I tried to take on what form my wizard will find most appealing." she announced to her.

Natsu: "I don't know, I kinda liked it when you were all big and tough-looking." he told her.

Virgo: "Did you really? Well then. I'll change back if you like." she said changing back to the way she first met Natsu and Lucy.  

She changed into an extremely tall stature and overweight woman with a brutish face and ponytails. Lucy and Gray freaked out upon seeing this while (Y/n) found himself being held by Virgo like a baby as he looked at her face.

(Y/n): "She's still not ugly." he stated.

Lucy: "I don't care! Don't listen to them! I'm your wizard and I like the other form better!" she yelled.

Virgo: "As you wish, Mistress." she said changing back still holding (Y/n) in her arms.

Lucy: "I'm afraid we don't have much time. Can we work out the contract details later?" she asked as Virgo gently placed (Y/n) down on his feet.

Virgo: "Of course, whatever you like, Mistress." she told her.

Lucy: "Do you really have to Mistress?" she asked crossing her arms.

Virgo: "Would you prefer if I called you Queen?" she asked looking down at Lucy's whip.

(Y/n): "O-Oh my!" he said looking away.

Lucy: "No!" she quickly said after hearing the misunderstanding.

Virgo: "How about Princess?" she asked.

Lucy: "Oh yeah, that's more like it." she said taking a liking to that name.

Gray: "Princess? Give me a break." he said shaking his head.

Natsu: "Hurry it up ladies." he told them.

Virgo: "Yes, sir. Now." she said.

Without further delay, a magical circle appeared underneath Virgo as she began digging a tunnel out of the barrier.

Gray: "Oh wow! Look at her go! Alright you guys, it's time to bust out of this joint!" he told them.

As they were making their way out, Natsu decided to bring Kageyama with them. After a few minutes of walking through the tunnel, they finally arrived at the other side to see the giant wind barrier that surrounds the station. (Y/n) had to hold onto his book tightly so it wouldn't be blown away.

Gray: "Looks like we made it out!" he told them.

Erza: "Let's head towards Clover!" she told them.

Lucy: "Whoa! This wind is crazy!" she yelled out.

Virgo: "Princess! I'll keep your panties from showing!" she said as she kept Lucy's skirt down not worried about her own.

Lucy: "You just worry about your own!" she said to her as Kageyama slowly woke up.

Kageyama: "It's no use. You'll never be able to catch up to Erigor. You can't stop us. We've won" he stated.

Erza: "...Where's Natsu?" she asked.

Gray: "Happy not here either." he pointed out.

(Y/n): "They... kinda went after Erigor. Told me to tell you that he gots this." he said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Erza was swift to punish (Y/n) with a powerful blow to the head for not telling her that Natsu went off along sooner. Erza threw the unconscious (Y/n) over her shoulder and barked at everyone to hurry so they could catch up to Natsu. Gray helped Kageyama to the magic mobile and they all began chasing after Natsu and Erigor on the train tracks.

(Small timeskip brought to you by Gray trying to make the unconscious (Y/n) take off his own mask)

After driving for several minutes, the five of them arrived at Natsu's location were Erigor was on the ground unconscious and defeated with the Lullaby flute next to him. They all got out except for (Y/n) as he tossing and turning in his sleep. He let out a horrified scream just as purple lights glowed from Lullaby's three eyes. Kageyama suddenly used his shadows to grab and throw (Y/n) out of the car and grab Lullaby before driving off.

Erza: "Kage!" she yelled out to him.

Gray: "What do you think you're doing?!" he yelled to him.

Kageyama: "Lullaby's mine now! You shouldn't have let your guard down, flies! Wahahaha!" he yelled driving away.

Everyone began panicking as (Y/n) shook his head as he looked at them in confusion.

(Y/n): "What's going on?" he asked.

Natsu: "That bastard just stole Lullaby and drove off towards Gramps!" he yelled.

Erza: "After him!" she ordered.

They all began running as (Y/n) slowly stood up and began running after them. Lucy looked back to him before looking over to Erza as she ran next to her.

Lucy: "Hey? Why did (Y/n) scream back there?" she whispered to her.

Erza: "Huh?! Oh right, you're new. (Y/n) has nightmares. But don't bother asking about them, he forgets about them the moment he wakes up. Now focus on running!" she yelled running faster.

Lucy: "R-Right!" she replied back nervously.

After about what seemed like hours, the six of them arrived at where the guild leaders only to spot Kageyama with an extremely short, elderly man. He has black eyes and a thick white mustache. His attire was casual manner consisting of a white shirt with a black Fairy Tail stamp in the middle under an orange hoodie with matching orange shorts and an orange and blue striped jester hat. This was the Fairy Tail Guild Master, Makarov Dreyar.

Gray: "There he is!" he told them.

Natsu: "Gramps!" he called out to him.

Erza and (Y/n): "Master!" they called out as well.

As they did this a man appeared in front of them using them to be quiet. He was an elderly, bald, and cross-dressing man. He was wearing a vertical-striped pink and purple shorts along with a golden necklace. He also completes his look with red lipstick and blush on each cheek. He has small white wings on his back. This was the Blue Pegasus Guild Master, Bob.

Bob: "Shuu! We're just about to get to the good part!" he told them.

Lucy and Erza moved away from his quickly with (Y/n) quickly hiding behind Erza the moment he saw him leaving Gray and Natsu to their fate.

Bob: "Well are you boys yummie~ So adorable!" he said getting closer to them.

Lucy: "Who the heck is that guy?!" she whispered to Erza.

Erza: "Master Bob." she told him.

Bob: "Erza, honey! You have really filled out. And I see Rachael is still shy as ever hiding behind her mask." he said chuckling.

(Y/n): "It's (Y/n) and I'm a boy." he said peaking around Erza.

Bob: "A boy you say?" he asked making (Y/n) tense up before quickly hiding behind Erza once again.

(Y/n): "O-Ohohoho! I mean tomboy!" he said making his voice sound more feminine.

Lucy: "This weirdo is the guild master of the Blue Pegasus guild?" she asked.

They watched as Makarov was talking to Kageyama and waited to see what was going to happen. 

Makarov: "Well? I can't wait all night young man." he told Kageyama.

That was when Kageyama slowly moved his mouth close to the Lullaby.

Erza: "Oh no!" she yelled out in horror.

Nearby leaning against a tree was a slim man in his late fifties. His mildly squared face is covered in several wrinkles. His hair reached down to his shoulders in a straight cut. Covering the man's eyes were a pair of sunglasses. his outfit consisted of a simple set of dark clothes, namely a plain T-shirt and a pair of pants. He also dons a distinctive headgear, being a dark hat possessing a wide brim and a torn top pointing backward. Circling the hat is a lighter band sporting massive, rounded spikes, and is a virtually identical accessory that comes in the form of a collar around his neck. This was the Quatro Cerberus Guild Master, Goldmine.

Goldmine: "Can you guys keep it down over there? We're just about to get to the good part." he told them.

Lucy: "He's with Quatro Cerberus!" he pointed out.

Erza: "That's their master, Goldmine." she informed Lucy.

Makarov: "Well? ...nothing is going to change. You cannot change the fact that those who are weak will forever remain weak. Now it may just be me but I don't think it's a bad thing. I mean we humans are weak by nature. Our insecurities are the reason guilds even exist and they're why we have friends. When we're surrounded by allies, it's easier to stay positive about the future. Think of it this way, if we're clumsy, then we may stumble and bump into things, but as long as we have faith in our future than we can continue marching forward. Our inner strength emerges on its own but we have to chose that path and pledge to live our lives to the fullest. Don't let that silly flute get in the way." he told Kageyama with a grin.

Kageyama looked down at the flute before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He dropped it to the ground as he fell to all fours.

Kageyama: "I surrender." he told him.

With it being over, the six Fairy Tail members nearby rushed over to Makarov.

Erza and (Y/n): "Master!" they called out.

Gray: "Good job, Gramps!" he said smiling.

Makarov looked at all of them a bit taken aback.

Makarov: "H-Huh?! How did you kids end up in Clover?" he asked in confusion only for Erza to pick him up and pulled him into a crushing hug.

Erza: "Master Makarov, you're words touched me so deeply that I was almost moved to tears." she told him as he struggled to get out.

(Y/n) chuckled until he noticed the flute nearby. Not wanting it to be snatched away from a hidden enemy, he walked over to it to retrieve it before anything bad happened. As he reached down and grabbed it, he watched at its eyes suddenly glowed purple, shocking him completely as black energy came out of it.

Lullaby: "Wahahaha! I've grown tired of you cowardly wizards and your antics!" it suddenly announced as a giant purple magical circle appeared in the sky.

Lullaby: "I can no longer hold back! I shall come forth to devour you all myself!" it said to all of them.

Erza: "Get out of there, (Y/n)!" she yelled to him.

He didn't have to be told again as he threw the flute away from him only for a bright light to blind them all. The flute transformed into an extremely tall beast that has three purple eyes, two legs, two arms and one head with many cutouts in its body.

Lullaby: "I shall feast on your pitiful souls!" it told them.

Lucy: "It's so big!" she yelled.

Happy: "Thanks for stating the obvious." he told her.

Kageyama: "What is that thing?! Erigor never said anything about a monster!" he told them.

Bob: "Well we're in a pickle." he said nervously.

Goldmine: "It must be a Demon from the Books of Zeref." he told them.

Lucy: "Why did the flute turn into a monster?!" she asked.

Goldmine: "That's what Lullaby's true form looks like in the flesh. It's Forbidden Black Magic. Living Magic. Zeref's specialty." he revealed to them.

(Y/n): "...Zeref." he said quietly.

Erza: "Living Magic?" she asked.

Gray heard (Y/n) say Zeref and looked to him in confusion.

Gray: "Hey? Who's Zeref? Isn't he some ancient wizard?" he asked.

(Y/n): "...Zeref... the strongest black wizard of all time who possessed extremely powerful and dangerous magic." he told Gray.

Bob: "Oooo you've done your homework. Zeref was very powerful in his day. But in my wildest dream, I never thought his dark legacy would pop-up again." he told them.

As he said this, Lullaby slowly bends down to the wizards with a grin on its face.

Lullaby: "Now then, which of these delectable souls will I dine on first?" it asked itself.

Natsu: "Delectable huh? Do you really think souls are that yummy?" he asked Gray.

Gray: "How should I know how they taste like?" he pointed out.

Lucy: "Always thinking about eating!" she pointed out.

(Y/n): "Natsu likes eating a bit too much." he stated.

Lullaby: "What this? You have nothing worth offering to me, begone!" it said to (Y/n).

Before anyone could respond, (Y/n) was flicked away by Lullaby's large hand sending him flying backward and crashing into a tree.

Erza: "(Y/n)! Natsu and Gray, get everyone to a safe place, Lucy, go help (Y/n)!" she ordered them.

Natsu: "Quit barking orders!" he told her.

Gray: "Yeah, you're not the boss of us!" he told her.

Erza: "Just. Do. It." she glared at them.

Gray/Natsu: "Right!/Aye!" they yelled running off towards the masters.

Lucy did as she was told and ran over to (Y/n) as the Fiore army showed up to fight Lullaby.

Lucy: "(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" she called out to him as she slowly helped him up as he held his head.

(Y/n): "Y-Yeah... my head just hurts a bit." he said.

Lucy looked closer to his mask only to see some blood drip down from underneath it as a small crack formed over his masks right purple eye before that part of the mask broke off to reveal his purple eye.

Lucy: "You're hurt!" she told him.

(Y/n): "I'm fine... a little pain never killed anyone." he said slowly standing up.

As he said this, Lullaby fired a beam towards a mountain destroying a large section of it making the Fiore army retreat.

Lullaby: "I have no need for those pathetic humans! I prefer the taste of a wizard's soul and I will consume all of yours!" it announced.

Natsu: "Oh yeah! I liked to see you try, big guy!" he yelled as he, Gray, and Erza stood in front of Lullaby.

Lucy: "Can the three of them really defeat Lullaby on their own?" she asked.

Happy: "You should help them." he told her.

Lucy: "Normally I would, but none of my Celestial spirits are available right now and I'd probably slowed them down." she told Happy.

Happy: "Good Excuse." he joked.

Lucy: "Don't judge me, cat!" she yelled at him.

Lullaby let out a large roar making most people hold their ears. Lucy watched as (Y/n) stubbled forward with his book in hand and he began using whatever magic he managed to recover to enhance Natsu, Gray, and Erza by increasing their speed and power. The battle against Lullaby went on with the three wizards destroying parts of Lullaby and creating holes that prevented it from using its song. 

This only made it anger as it went on a rampage. The three wizards continued the battle, (Y/n) slowly made his way behind Lullaby while giving Natsu a thumbs up making him grin. As he got there, he sat down with his book in hand. When Erza spotted him, he made a few hands gestured before pointing to Natsu and Lullaby. She nodded and looked to Gray as he nodded his head seeing (Y/n) plan.

As they were tearing Lullaby piece by piece, Lucy noticed something odd as leaves were floating around Lullaby.

Erza: "Natsu!" she called out seeing the leaves.

Gray: "Now!" he yelled out.

Natsu: "Alright! I got this! The flames of my right hand! And the flames of my left! Put the two together! And this is what you get! Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" he yelled throwing a large ball of flame.

Natsu: "Combo!" he yelled out with a grin.

(Y/n): [As the ball of flame flew towards the beast, the god of wind blessed him with a vortex to fuse with his flames to create a tornado of flame!] he wrote down.

The book glowed purple as Natsu's attack exploded onto Lullaby, a vortex of wind formed and surrounded Lullaby. With the vortex, the flames from the explosion increased creating a fire tornado that stretched up into the sky. Lullaby yelled out in defeat before disappearing leaving behind a flute that fell down to the ground.

Makarov: "Well done." he told his wizards.

Kageyama: "I can't believe how strong they are! Wow! Are all of the Fairy Tail wizards as strong as these three?" he asked referring to Natsu, Gray, and Erza.

Lucy: "There's no doubt about it! This is the strongest team!" she cheered.

Makarov: "We're an awesome guild aren't we?! Ahahaha!" he yelled happily.

Lucy: "Great work out there guys!" she told them.

Natsu: "Thanks but it wasn't a big deal." he told her.

Erza: "Natsu? That combination you and (Y/n) did, it was a Unison Raid, correct?" she asked him.

Natsu: "Is that what it's called? That just one of the usual tag-team attacks (Y/n) and me usually do when we fight a big baddy." he revealed.

Erza: "No wonder you two get the most com...plaints." she said slowly looking back.

Behind them was a large crater that was caused by Natsu's attack with the surrounding trees and ground burned to a crisp from the vortex caused by Natsu and (Y/n). The area that was destroyed was where the conference hall the Guild Masters were meeting at.

Lucy: "The conference hall has been destroyed!" she yelled.

Makarov looked as if he was going to have a heart attack knowing this was going to make him do even more paperwork along with a list of complaints. While this went on, (Y/n) stood over Lullaby's flute with his purple eye meeting Lullaby's glowing purple eyes. He bends down to it and picked it up as his book wrote something down before the purple glow began to fade away before the face of Lullaby cracked. (Y/n)'s book glowed purple briefly before disappearing. He shocks his head as he began walking back to the guild masters to hand over the flute. As he walked over, his purple eye glanced down to the flute.

(Y/n): "Stupid flute, now I need to fix my mask... and I'm broke too." he complained before looking over to see everyone running away from the guild masters. His eye blinked several times before he tilted his head.

(Y/n): "H-Huh?! Hey! Wait for me guys!" he yelled as he quickly threw the flute towards Goldmine before running after everyone else not wanting to be left behind.

Why do I keep my mask on? B-Because I want! I have nothing to hide! Nothing! ... Maybe one thing... or two... maybe three... the point is I'm not taking it off! Not even if Erza or Mira tells me too... don't tell them that, please!

-(Y/n)

Boom, chapter two complete! Hehehe took longer than expected... had to listen to the dub since I was so used to it up until Tenrou Island Arc. 

Anyway, see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
485K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
196K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
3.6K 90 19
This is story of how you became the most famous wizard in history even though you have no magic as friendships are forged and love is found. [I DO NO...