The Crown

By jaytheauthor21

Amoura has always felt different and she thought it was just because she didnt have a father like the rest of... More

2.
3
4.
5.
6
Sneak peak/the surprise

1

179 7 4
By jaytheauthor21

"You cant always have you way Amoura. It just doesnt work like that the world doesnt work like that"

"Their you go switching the story up again like you always do. Moma you do understand im 17 ill be 18 in April and my whole life you've my father under hush hush lock and key. "I said

"Maybe because he isnt worth knowing Amoura. You ever thought of that"She screamed back

"I dont care. He's my fath-

"Just give it up"She said and I slammed the door of my room.

For years we've argued over the fact that she wont let me know who my father is and for years she's yet to utter one word about the man. Like he doesnt exist.

The family doesnt say anything and neither does she and it makes me sick.

I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand and seen it was 10:47. I had just gotten off from Walmart and wanted a bath and to go to sleep at this point.

After my shower and brushing my pearly white teeth I threw on a tank top and some superman night shorts before getting in bed.

I was in the middle of the forest surrounded by nothing but trees. I felt so much shorter then I usually do. I was about to walk but I tripped and I looked down to see these massive paws. WTF. I seen a lake and it was a beautiful sight. The full moon reflected off of it and for some reason I was drawn to it.

I walked over and looked at my reflection to see instead of my usual brown skin it was thick yet silky white fur and my eyes were and illuminating shade of Gold. I was huge and so were my teeth. I drank some water because my mouth felt that I needed to. It took me a while to get the hang of it since i didnt exactly have lips but I did. I heard a twig snap and turned to see a black wolf he was bigger then me. Not by alot but you could tell the difference.

I thought I would be scared but something made me want to run to and not away from him. He stared into my eyes with his equally red ones. It was a long hard stare down before he finally looked away and walked over. I felt the need to meet him half way and I did, our fur almost touching before he disappeared into thin air.

"Soon my princess" Was the only words I could hear in my head. The voice was velvety smooth and for some reason i wanted to hear the person say something else.

I jumped up and looked around. I was sweating and my hair was sticking to my neck. I looked at the time and it was 6:05. It didnt feel like I was asleep for long and where did the weird dream come from. I sighed it was almost 6:30 the time I needed to wake up and it was no point in me going back to sleep so I went take a nice shower to wake myself up.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and decided since I had an extra couple minutes I would shave my legs. It was stubble but i hated the feeling of it being their when I wore jeans. After shaving and taking care of my other needs I went to my dresser and put on a black VS bra and panties set and sprayed my body with bare vanilla, a scent my mother loved for some reason.

I looked in the closet before finding a  yellow Tommy Hilfiger crop top and some black jeans. I put on some yellow Air max and added some Shea moisture to my hair to let it curl up.

I stared in the  mirror to see if I looked presentable and let's just say moma aint raise a ugly girl.

I was 5'11, I had long smooth legs with a brownish caramel color. I never worked out a day in my life but I had a flat stomach. I had long silky but wavy black hair that went to my lower back and Hazel eyes.

My mother came in the room and looked me over. I didnt actually look like her and people would always ask if I was adopted or something. She had dark skin and was skinny as well. Her hair went to her waist and she had dark eyes. She was a beautiful woman and many men drooled over her but she never gave them the time of day.

"What"I said

"Nothing just making sure you were up"She said with a shrug.

"Can I take the car to school."I asked her

"Not after the way you talked last night."

"But ma you off and you know your not going to be outside the school on time"I said

"What ever Amoura. "She said throwing me the keys which I caught with little to no effort.

I grabbed my bag and walked to the kitchen grabbing 4 gronola bars knowing I would eat them all on the way to school and still be hungry.

"Im out."I said as I grabbed the keys and got in the car. I drove listening to loud music and finally arrived to school a couple minutes later.

I was in such a rush I forgot my phone charger and sighed. I didnt talk to alot of people here and I didnt consider them friends.

I scrolled through instagram walking down the hall til I reached my locker. It was painted a brilliant shade of blue and I rolled my eyes as I opened it grabbing my yellow binder. Each binder was for a specific block and the yellow one was for history and English. I closed the locker to come face to face with Carlin, he was the captain of the basketball team and had been pursing me since I came to Hoover High.

"Can I help you?"I asked

"You can go on a date with me and stop being stubborn"He said

"Or i can continue me day and you can stop being annoying."I said turning to walk to class.

"Am I ugly to you or something"He asked. Carlin wasnt bad looking at all I just had no interest in him.

"No I just dont like you"I said and He raised an eyebrow

"You did in 6th grade"

'And we're in 12th now"I said.

"It's just a movie or dinner come on Amoura"he said and i shook my head.

"Ill pass. I have to work anyways"

"You work literally all day. I think Walmart can run with out you"he said and I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"I pretty sure they can"I said as I entered class.

"See we can talk more if you came to dinner with me."

"Maybe I dont want to talk more"I said before walking in my class and taking my seat in the front as usual. The bell rung and the door was closed.

A guy that looked about the 40  leaned against the desk. He had a mug on his face. he was tall probably 6'3 had olive colored skin and blue eyes full pink lips and looked like he worked out alot.

"Im Mr.Lycan Ill be feeling in for Mrs. Summers today"He said his voice was commanding forcing everyone to listen.

"Lycan? Doesnt that mean-

"Wolf"he said and Mr. Lycan nodded

"It does"He nodded

His eyes landed on me and he stared making me uncomfortable for a minute before shifting his gaze somewhere else.

"Where are you from"one girl asked and I turned to see she was giving him a seductive smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Italy"He said

"No disrespect but your well beautiful"another girl said and I rolled my eyes as they drooled over this man like he wasn't way older. He could probably be their farther.

They talked and asked him questions until it was time for the bell.

"Amoura?"I turned and seen it was the sub who had called my name.

"How do you know my name"

"The roll sheet"he said

"But How did you know I was Amoura and you didn't even take roll" I said

"I know your parents"he said and I looked down before a thought hit

"Parents as in my dad"I asked and he nodded

"How"

"Well he is my older brother"

"Your playing"I said

"I can take you to him"he said. A thought hit me. This man could be trying to kidnap me.

"Amoura your dad is literally at your mother house"he said

"I don't trust you" But that was a lie I felt like I could trust him.

"You feel like you can." He said

"I've been taking boxing lessons since I was 14 I can beat your ass"I said

"I don't doubt that"he said with a laugh. We walked out the school and to our separate cars. I followed him as he drove to my mothers house and sure enough a black masserati was there.

I got out grabbing my bag and closing the door. I took a deep breath. This man knew where I lived so this might be the moment I meet my dad.

I walked up the steps and opened the door and seen my mother having a stare down with a man. His back was facing me but he smelled so familiar.

Smelled? Tf

"Moma"I said as the door closed. The man turned around and my heart stopped. He looked like Mr.lycan but his eyes were hazel like mine. He was tall like 6'6 but he didn't intimidate me.

"Amoura"he said with a smile and I walked to him.

"Daddy"I said and he nodded and I looked to my moma who nodded. I hugged him so tight as I cried on his shoulder.

He rubbed my back as I basically sobbed

"I missed you to neonata"he said soothingly as he rubbed my back. After a few minutes I finally sucked my tears up and pulled away from my father.

"Amoura-

"Don't say anything. Please don't ruin my moment"I said to my mother.

"I'm sorry sweetheart"she said and she walked away.

I looked at my daddy and then Mr.Lycan.

"I'll be here go talk to your mother"he said giving me a small push to the direction my mother went.

I looked and nodded before going to her room. My mother's room was big it was painted ivory and her style was red and white. She had a queen size bed in the middle.

"Mama"I said and she sniffled trying to wipe her tears

"Sweetheart go enjoy your father and uncle"

"I can't if you crying mama me meeting him doesn't mean I don't love you just the same it just means I have two parents to love" I said

"I'm gonna have to get use to sharing you"she laughed alittle and I hugged her.

"Can daddy stay for dinner"I asked already attached.

"I don't know he might be busy"she said

I turned to the door where he was already standing

"Daddy are you busy"I asked and he raised an eyebrow

"I'm free princess why"he asked

"I want you to stay for dinner"I said and he looked at my mother.

"I don-

"You said your free. Stay"I said and he looked at me for a second

"Please"I said feeling like I was forced to say it more or less.

"Sure princess I'll stay if that's okay with you Whitney" he said with a smile.

"Well we were gonna go out"

"Even better"he aid

"You should go get ready sweetheart"she said tapping my thighs and I smiled and nodded. I knew the smile on my face was probably big because my cheeks were starting to hurt but I didnt care. I had finally got to meet my father and i planned on keeping my relationship with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 246K 53
Arrabella Middletin hasn't spoken a word since she was eight years old. The only thing she shares her thoughts with is her diary. She lives with her...
83.5K 4.4K 32
With his parents dead and brother sent to prison out of self-defense, Felix was left to fend for himself in a world cruel to his kind. He chose the m...
1K 60 33
Rose was always a normal girl but what happens when she finds out that she is part vampire,witch and wolf?will things ever be the same again or is he...
301K 7.6K 30
Finding your mate is suppose to be one of the happiest moments of your life. Not for Hazel. After finding out her parents are getting a divorce due t...