Underdawgs

By -MavericktheMadDawg-

************************* ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME ON WATTPAD ****************************** ' Not a work of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Beginning

138 5 0
By -MavericktheMadDawg-

First off let me start by saying thank you, thank you for even considering reading this book.  It means so much to me a that you might embark on this journey with me, that it is the very fuel that burns my desire to write...

...This story is enhanced with images and a chapter by chapter narration (coming soon) read by yours truly. I also welcome all feedback and reviews. I want to know what you think, I value your opinion. If you end up enjoying my work the best thing you can do to help it is like, share, comment and follow. I have ideas for a sequel and doing this will convince me to write it. But above all I hope you enjoy...

...So without further ado, I bring to you - UNDERDAWGS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 155 34
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
423K 20.2K 45
Street-savvy Meg kickstarts a rivalry with her ex when she agrees to waitress at his competitor's diner. ...
350K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...