BTS Imagines

By -milk_TAE-

Exactly what the title says. :) Smuts, fluffs, and angsts. I would suggest reading the most recent chapters i... More

Quick Authors Note
Jungkook-Birthday
Jimin-Diet
Taehyung-Pranks
Yoongi-Cheater
Rm-Expensive Girl
Jimin-Silent Treatment
V-I love You
Jungkook- Jealousy
Jungkook-Jealousy pt. 2
V-Revenge(Prank pt. 2)
Suga-No Skinship
J-Hope-Divorce?
Jin-House of Cards
Jimin-Nerf War
Jimin-Nerf War Pt. 2
Rm-Treat You Better
Requests please!!
(B/n)-Heroine
100 READS!!!!!!
Jin-Cook
(B/n)-Forever Young
Jungkook-Fights
BTS-Painful Memories
Requests Please!!
J-Hope-Jealous
Yoongi-Killer
Yoongi-Killer Pt.2
Rm-Studio
STREAM BOY WITH LUV!!!
Jimin-Bad Meets Good
Taehyung-Want U Back
Jungkook-Missing You(18+)
1k reads!!
Jin-Punished (1k special) (21+)
J-Hope-Just a Bet
J-Hope-Just a Bet Pt.2
J-hope-Just a Bet Pt.3
Yoongi-Mafia
Rm-Beaten
Jimin-Misunderstanding
Jungkook-Age Difference
Taehyung-Ex
Jin-Fake Girlfriend
NEW STORY!
Hoseok-Don't Leave
Hoseok-Don't Leave Pt. 2
200 votes?!!
Yoongi-Lost
10k?!?!
IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Rm-Honeymoon
Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi-Decision
Taehyung-Anniversary

Hoseok-Manager

4.1K 76 18
By -milk_TAE-

Y/n POV
Being Hoseok's girlfriend was no easy task. I thought only the fans would disapprove. Turns out, his manager would to. He called me one day forcing me to break up with him.

(M=manager Y=you)
M: Hi is this Y/n?

Y: Yes, who am I speaking to?

M: This is Hoseok's manager. I am calling you to tell you to break up with him

Y:Why!?!?!?

M: Because, you are simply just a distraction to him. When he is supposed to practice, he just delays and says that he has to come home. Do you see what's happening to him? He changed!!! So, I advise you to break up with him. If you do not, I will take matters into my own hands. Like for example, I could edit a photo with you and someone else, and make it look like you are having fun with each other.

Y: Ok, I will break up with him.

After the call ended, I tried not to cry, but ended up failing. Why, why did the K-pop industry have to be so strict? I decided the best way to let him down easy was to make him hate me.

I called him to the park, where we had our first date. He told me he would be coming in 10 mins. As I was waiting, I was remembering our first date.

(Flaskback)

"Hoseokie, will you ever leave me?"

"Why would I do that Y/n? You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you, and I will never leave you. Saranghae, jagi."

Just thinking about all the good memories made me tear up.

Finally, the love of my life arrived, causing me to have a nervous breakdown. Ok Y/n, you can do this.

"Hey Y/n, so what do you need to talk about?"

"Hoseok..."

He definitely knew I was serious because I used his real name.

"Yes?"

"W-we need to break up."

"What?"

"You heard me. We need to break up."

"Why? I thought you loved me?"

I scoffed.

"You thought I loved you? Wowww. You are really dumb. I only used you for money and fame. I never actually loved you. So thanks for giving me that."

I internally cringed. I really did love my ball of sunshine. (Who doesn't?)

"Seriously??? We have been together for 6 years, and now you are telling me? Jesus Y/n, I knew that the fans were right. You are just a backstabbing traitor, and was always a slut."

Ouch. That hurt. Before I heard anything else he said, I ran away from him. I could not bear anything else negative from him.

(Time skip)

It has been 6 months since the breakup. It was literal torture. BTS has gotten many fans and were so much more popular. He seemed to be doing so much better without me. I wonder how he's doing.

J-hope POV
It has been 6 months since the breakup with her. I couldn't stand being without her, but I tried my best for my fans. The hyungs and maknaes knew, but there were times where I felt they were hiding something from me, but I just shrugged it off.

We were practicing for our new comeback. I was going to ask my manager about something, but he was in the middle of the phone call. I started to walk away, but as soon as I heard the name Y/n, I froze in my steps.

"Yes, I already forced her to break up with him. I told her if she didn't do it, I would edit a photo to hurt his heart. But everything is working. They are better off separate."

I opened the door, utter shock written clearly on my face.

"H-hoseok! What are you doing here?"

"You forced her to break up with me!?!?", venom laced on my words.

"Y-y-es..."

"So she didn't want to do it, but you forced her to do it!?!?", I roared out.

"You know the rules. She w-was distracting you from your work."

"I don't care, and she helped me become the person you see in front of you."

"B-bu..."

"Save it."

I ran out, running to her house, the person I love the most. I hoped she was home.

Y/n POV
As I was eating dinner, I heard the doorbell ring. I glanced at the clock. It was 11 pm. Who would ring this late?
As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted with a familiar hug. I tried resisting, but it just got tighter.

When he let go, I could just make out his glassy eyes, indicating he was crying.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't know they forced you. I am so so sorry for calling you those things. Will you forgive me?", his voice was no more than a whisper.

"Of course, oppa. I am sorry as well. I actually love you, and would never use you like that. I love you. But what about your manager. Doesn't he not approve of us?"

"Don't worry I explained to him already. So, will you be my girlfriend again?"

I giggled. "Of course. I love you."

He hugged me again, burying his head into my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
173K 11.1K 44
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
70.2K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.9K 1.4K 36
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...