Alpha and Luna (Aphmau: Aarma...

Bởi prettypinklass

"Your an idiot..." "It's better then Katelyn being dead..." "Your still an idiot..." "Your a potato." ▪•▪•▪•▪... Xem Thêm

Authors Note (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 1: When They Met Again
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: Garroth Exposed
Chapter 4: His Luna
Chpater 5: The Pack Found Out
Chapter 6: Break Out
Chapter 7: New Neighbors (Always There)
Chapter 8: The Ro'Meave Family
Chapter 9: Well, That Didn't Go as Planned
Chapter 10: Vlyad
Chapter 11: Lucinda, Kim, and Ghost
Chapter 12: Break In
Chapter 13: So... That Happened
Chapter 14: A Pair of Confessions
Chapter 15: Field Trip Attack
Chapter 17: Kaiya and Taiya
Chapter 18: Garroth
Chapyer 19: Emergancy!
Chapter 20: Baby Boy(s)
Chapter 21: Irene and the Ultima's Descendants
Chapter 22: Worst. Idea. Ever.
Chapter 23: Gone
Chapter 24: Travel Problems
Chapter 25: Storming the GF Lair
Final
New Cover
Y'all are crazy
HOLY SHIT

Chapter 16: Kidnapped

1.7K 29 25
Bởi prettypinklass

Aaron's POV
They took her.

They
Took
Her

They took my Luna.

THEY. TOOK. MY. LUNA!!

They are going to pay.

"So... what now?" Kaiya asks, breaking the silence.

Nobody answered her question.

"What do you know about Lady Irene?" Ein asked finally.

"According to our history teacher, her full title is Lady Irene the Matron. She once saved us from a devastating war against Wyverns." Kaiya said.

"Her powers come from a relic that's passed down her bloodline." Taiya added.

"I... I used to work with Zack and Elizabeth..." Ein said, slowly, carefully, "They're my parents, and Elizabeth is Katelyn's mom, and Zack is Aphmau's dad. We all worked for someone named Michael."

"Michael has the ability to control people, like possession, but you don't have any control at all. The worst part is your still conscious. You know exactly what your doing, and can't stop. Michael... had a grudge against Irene. A big one." Ein continued.

"He wants Irene so he can drain her power and kill her. So he can take over the dimensions himself." Kaiya said suddenly. Taiya clapped her hands together.

"Of course! That's what Garroth was talking about when we first heard him! Aphmau must have some kind of relation to Lady Irene!" Taiya exclaimed. Ein nodded.

"Michael doesn't usually take prisoners. If he kidnapped Aphmau, then she must have a connection to Irene." He finished.

"He doesn't know what he's dealing with." I growled. Lucinda stood up.

"We have to stop him as soon as possible." She said, "The magical energy required to extract Irene's magicks is too much for even me to comprehend. If we don't do something, he could destroy this world!"

"We can't take everyone." Travis argued, "Not all of us know how to fight."

"I'll take the pack and Lucinda." I said.

"Kaiya and I will stay here, in case something happens." Taiya said.

"I'm coming-"

"No, no your not." Travis interrupted Katelyn. They had a staring contest, and Travis must've won because Katelyn relented with a sigh, and leaned on him.

"I'm staying. So is Kawaii~chan." Zane stated. Kawaii~chan nodded.

"I'm coming." Laurence said.

"I'm staying." Kim sighed.

"Alpha? Is it okay if I stay behind?" I'm not a fighter." Daniel said.

"You, Dottie, and Rilen can stay behind. I know none of you are fighters." I nodded. He sighed in relief.

"Let's hurry." Ein said.

So we all ran.

Aphmau's POV
"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Just shut up!" Garroth yelled back. I was blindfolded and tied, and he was carrying me over his shoulder.

I don't know what exactly triggered it, but suddenly I was crying.

I was pregnant.

I was scared.

I was alone.

I was stressed.

I guess you could say the dam broke.

"Damnit woman! Shut up!" Garroth yelled, dropping me.

"Garroth why?! What happened?!" I remembered when we had just started dating.

"Aphmau! Look!" Garroth turned around. He had a ridiculous amount of face paint on. I burst out laughing.

"You look... great!" I assured him, laughing. The kid who had done the painting snickered.

"Your welcome sir." He said, laughing.

"Thanks kid!" Garroth gave a thumbs up, before we left. I didn't bother mentioning the kid was Zane in disguise, and Garroth now looked like a blond emo.

"You were so nice! Then it all changed, Garroth, why-"

"You think I want to do this?!" He exclaimed.

"I..." I sighed, tilting my head down.

"Hmph," Garroth huffed, "our boss is on his way." I heard footsteps and assumed he was walking away. I sniffled, feeling the tears start falling again.

Until a rough hand ran across my cheek harshly.

"Shut up." He growled. I felt my hands being untied, then chained to the wall. The same thing to my legs. I was still blindfolded, so I couldn't see anything.

I know it was only a few hours, but it felt like forever for someone to come. I knew Garroth was guarding me cell, and a loud thump told me someone had been knocked out. I whimpered, still crying quietly.

"Shh..." someone cooed in my ear. A strong, warm hand gently cupped my cheek.

"A-Aaron?..." I asked quietly.

"I'm right here..." Aaron replied, resting his forehead on mine. I immediately relaxed.

"Alpha, someone's coming." Ein?

"Can we fight them?" Aaron asked.

"No, it's Zack and someone else." Ein replied. Aaron sighed.

"Do we have enough time to get her?" Aaron asked.

"Garroth doesn't have the keys to those chains, so no. I just searched." Ein sighed.

"Dammit..." Aaron muttered, "I'll be back Luna..." he kissed me, quickly, but passionately, and left. I whimpered, lowering my ears and tail, his absence leaving me with a cold empty feeling.

"Here, that's her." Zack said, his footsteps entering the room with someone else.

"And your absolutely sure she has Irene's powers?" The other person, a man, asked.

"Yes Michael, I'm sure." Zack replied.

"Good, we'll do the extraction tonight." Michael replied, footsteps told me he was walking away.

"Damn idiot... sleeping on the job." I heard Zack grumble at Garroth, then more walking. Then nothing. Aaron said he would be back. Where was he?

I heard someone walk in.

"Is this her?" Someone asked, a female.

"Yep." Another voice replied, male.

"Grab her, and let's get out of here." The female said.

"Don't touch her." I heard someone growl, Aaron.

"Who are you?" The male asked.

"Your worst nightmare, if you don't leave her alone." Aaron growled.

"Her name is Aphmau, correct?" The female asked.

"So?" Aaron asked.

"She and her boyfriend are the legal guardians of a pair of twins. We have questions about that." The female replied.

"Fiance." Aaron corrected. I couldn't help but smile.

"Whatever. We're taking her with us, and that's final." The male said. My smile faded. Aaron growled.

"No, your not." He growled.

"Whose going to stop us? You probably can't even see." The male retorted.

"I can see well enough to do this!" A thump, horror-filled scream, then suddenly I fell. My chains had been cut, leaving me on the floor. The chains slid off, and someone picked me up, putting me over their shoulder. They started running.

"Aphmau!" Aaron called, I heard footsteps following us. The person carrying me was tackled to the ground. I groaned in pain, rolling away.

Did I mention I'm still blindfolded?

Someone grabbed me, pulling me close to them. I struggled, trying to get away, whimpering, thinking it was someone else.

"Shh..." they cooed softly, gently petting my ears. I relaxed and stopped struggling, realizing it was just Aaron.

"Okay! We're sorry! We get it!" The female exclaimed. "We won't take her! We just... want to know how the twins were..."

"What?! Are you giving up?!" The male exclaimed.

"We obviously can't win this fight! I'd rather do this peacefully anyway." The female replied.

"What do you want with Kaiya and Taiya?" Ein asked.

"Hey, you kind of look like them." I recognized Melissa's voice.

"Hey your right." That was Blaze.

The male let out a quiet growl.

"Can you take my blindfold off?" I whispered to Aaron.

The blindfold fell into my lap as a response. I looked up at him, then around us. The pack, except for Dottie, Daniel, and Rilen, surrounded us in a defensive semi-ring. Laurence with them. A couple were outside, they all glared at the couple.

The female was a blond werewolf, with white ears and a tail tipped with purple. She had violet eyes, and a fair complexion. She was thin, and looked underfed, though she was fairly tall.

The male was also a werewolf, but with black hair and black ears and tail tipped with pink. His eyes were a rosy pink, but looked anything but soft, and he was also fair skinned, thin, and underfed, though he was shorter.

"We're running out of time, people must have heard us by now. Let's get out of here." Laurence said, lowering his fists.

"What about them?" Melissa asked, poking the female, who flinched, stepping away.

"Take them with us." Aaron ordered. Blaze nodded and grabbed the female.

"Hey! Let me go!" She protested, pulling away.

"Come on lady, I'm just following Alpha's orders. Besides, you said you knew the twins, right? Kaiya and Taiya?" Blaze sighed.

"Yes, but-"

"Hurry up! Someone's coming!" Maria hissed.

"How do we get out quickly?!" Diana exclaimed.

"Window." Ken pointed at a window.

Laurence and I gulped.

"EEEEEK!" I screamed as Aaron jumped out the window, holding me. My legs were wrapped around his waist, and his hands were on my back as I held onto him for dear life.

"WHOO!" Blaze whooped, jumping out next.

"AHHH!" Laurence let out a high pitched scream, with Ein and Ken behind him. The couple followed them
with Diana and Melissa last.

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS?!" Laurence screamed. It was actually quite a long fall.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" I screamed.

Aaron laughed and kissed me gently.

"Your not going to die." He promised. I nodded fearfully, holding onto him tight.

Aaron pulled me closer to him, before landing on soft grass in a quick roll. He came up still holding me.

At this point I was hyperventilating.

"Calm down Aph, your fine." He assured me, "We're fine..." I slowly calmed down, as he gently put me down on the grass. I wobbled, but stood. He held me close to him, as the others landed. Blaze landed first, and caught Laurence.

"Uh..." Blaze dropped Laurence quickly. He landed on the ground with a thud.

"Ow!" He exclaimed. Ein and Ken landed next, laughing at them. The couple rolled next to each other, with the female wobbling a little. Diana and Melissa laughed as they landed.

"Wait, where's Lucinda?" Aaron asked suddenly.

"Here." Lucinda appeared next to us, making me jump.

"Sorry, I went to explore the place and possibly figure out a way to stop the possession." She said, dusting herself off.

"That's fine, did you find one?" Aaron asked.

"Nope, apparently the only way it happens is if Michael releases them." She sighed.

"Fine, let's go." We started walking back. Aaron held onto my hand the whole way, as if he was scared to let go. It started raining half way there.

"Who are they?" Lucinda asked finally, gesturing to the couple.

"They know the twins apparently. They tried to take Aphmau." Blaze explained.

"Is that so? Well, I guess we should talk to the twins aparently." Lucinda sighed.

"Hey, what are your names anyway?" Maria asked.

"I'm... Hanna." The woman replied quietly.

"Troy." The man said.

"I would say it's nice to meet you, but considering the circumstances, it's really not..." Lucinda sighed. We reached the house, soaking wet now. Aaron knocked. The door opened, revealing Katelyn.

"Oh thank Irene!" She exclaimed, letting us inside. I shivered, shaking some water off. The others did the same.

"I'll go get blankets." Travis said, running off.

"Alpha! You did it!" Daniel cheered.

"Mom! Dad!" Taiya ran over, hugging us. I blushed, and saw Aaron do the same.

"Did you..." I trailed off.

"Call you mom and dad? Is that a problem?" She asked, crossing her arms sassily.

"I think your rubbing off on her." Aaron said to me.

"I blame Melissa." I replied.

"I call it Lycan Sass." Melissa said.

"Huh? Wa?..." Kaiya sat up from the couch, yawning and stretching.

"Mom! Dad!" She exclaimed, seeing us, getting up quickly and running over. The blush on my cheeks grew, but I smiled and hugged her.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They all fell asleep, Kim went back to her and Lucinda's place." Zane said. Kawaii~chan was asleep, with her head on his lap, snoring and purring. Katelyn got us all around the fireplace as Travis came back with blankets.

"Hey!" Taiya exclaimed suddenly. She was glaring at Hanna and Troy.

"What are you doing here?!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.9K 271 17
You are Aaron lykins twin sister and is also an ultima your parents told you to clean up a lodge bunny hill. you accepted to help Aaron get money to...
29.6K 509 19
In Starlight Wonderland, everything was fun and awesome. Aphmau and her friends were having a good time together including their parents that joined...
33.5K 594 96
After Starlight where all hell happened six months have pasted and Aphmau and Travis are still with GF trying to find out how they were able to go in...
21.6K 471 29
NOTE: MANY ASPECTS OF THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU HAVE NOT FIRST READ "Alpha and Luna", GO READ THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!! ♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•...