Thugged Out

נכתב על ידי j_fromig

Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
7
feedback
8
9
10
11
12
13
sorry!
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25: The Party
26: The Party pt. 2
27
28
29
Please dont be mad
30

6

5.7K 164 3
נכתב על ידי j_fromig

....Next Day.....

I N D I A

I woke up with a really bad headache then it all hit me. All of them shots and shit that I was taking lastnight caught up with me. I got up out of bed and went to take something for this headache and to fix breakfast for Aaliyah and Sky. I took eggs, bacon, and waffle mix out of the fridge and I got all the seasoning and dishes that I need to prepare the meal. I took out my egg mixing bowl and cracked the eggs inside. I added a little salt and pepper along with a couple of slices of cheese. I mixed them all in the bowl and sat it on the counter. I cut the strips of bacon in half and placed them in a pan while I preheated my oven to 350. Once it beeped I put the bacon in and started to make the waffles. Once I got done mixing it in the bowl I placed them inside the waffle maker and let them cook.

30 minutes later

Everything was done. I took out three plates and placed the food on them. I grabbed two glasses and Skylars cup and filled the with Sunny D. I cut up some strawberries and placed them in a bowl with some Reddi Whip for Skylar. I went to Skylar room to wake them up so they could eat. "Aaliyah and SkySky ya'll get up and wash ya'll hands and come eat." I said. They both got out and went to the guest bathroom. I grabbed two towels out of the hall closet so they could wash their face. After they were done they followed me into the kitchen. "Lord we thank you for this food, the money to buy it, the hands to prepare it, and the family to eat it with. Lord we ask that you bless those who are hungry and have not and that you make this meal nurishing to our bodies and filling to our souls in Jesus name amen." I said praying over our food. After I said grace we all dug in. One thing that I can say about Skylar is that she don't waste food too often that little girl can eat. She was smashing her bacon. I laughed a little bit. "So Aaliyah how long you gone be down here?" I asked her.

"Well my mama locked up right now so I guess Ill go home when she get out. My daddy sent me down here so I won't be getting in no trouble." She said.

"Awe well that's good. We close together in age so if you get bored over there with Ms. James you can come over here. I'll pick you up from time to time and we can go to the mall and stuff if you want to." I told her.

"Yes, Ill be glad too! My granny is not as nice to me as she is to you and Sky so, come get me every chance you get." She said.

"Alright girl." I said. "You got a phone?" I asked.

"Granny supposed to be taking me to get one." She said. I nodded my head.

"Well once you get done eating you can leave and go shower and stuff, I'm sure she gone take you shopping and all that extra." I told her. I was done with my food so I raked the remainder of what was on my plate into the trash and put my plate in the sink. I went to my room to get her money for watching Sky for me. I grabbed a stack of twenties of my dresser and counted out $100 and got it to take it to her. I walked back in the kitchen and she was eating her last little bit of eggs. "Here you go, thank you for watching her." I said handing her the money. She looked at me shocked.

"$100 for watching her overnight?" She asked.

"Girl you ain't got no kids. You didn't have to watch her I'm just tryna make sure you straight." I told her. I know it's a lot but, she's a teenager and I know she probably would want a little extra spending money. I need to apologize to King for being rude lastnight. I am so embarrassed. I got Skylar down from her high seat and took her in the living room so she could play on her iPad while I wash the dishes.

"Thank you India." Aaliyah said leaving out the door.  I went back into the kitchen and ran me some dish water. Once it was done I added dish washing liquid and a little bleach and started to wash them.

"Alexa, play Gangsta Fever by NBA Youngboy." I said.

"Playing Gangsta Fever by Youngboy Never Broke Again." After a few seconds the song started to blast through the speakers. I washed the dishes and danced a little as I finished up. I placed the dishes into the dish washer so they could dry. "Sky Sky?" I called out. After a few minutes I heard little footsteps entering the room.

"Yes mommy?" She asked.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her.

"I want to get pwetty colors on my fingers and twoes." She said. I knodded my head agreeing to her idea.

"Okay." I said. I walked out of the kitchen and she followed behind me into her room. I went in her closet and picked out her an outfit for today. I chose a cute three piece I ordered for her a while back that she haven't worn yet. It was a cute pink off the shoulder onesie shirt, a black jean skirt, and a pink and black headband. I laid her outfit on the bed and went to go run us some bath water. I'll pick her shoes later after I see how the outfit look on her. "Take off your pajamas." I told her as I took off what I slept in. After there was enough water in the tub we both got in. I washed her up first and then I let her play in the water as I took a bath. After a few more minutes I was done. We both got out of the tub. I wrapped Skylar up in a big towel so she could dry off.

"I wanna wea' mwy watch and earrings mommy." She said.

"Okay, lets get dressed first and I'll be sure to put em on you." I told her as I made a mental note to take a picture of her in her outfit. I went inside of my closet to find something to wear. I decided on something simple. A white off the shoulder onesie shirt, some ripped jeans, my Burberry slides, the matching belt, and the matching little cardholder purse. I put lotion on Skylar arms, legs, and feet and got her dressed. Once she was dressed I decided on her pink versace slides. I put some lotion on my arms, legs, and feet. Once I was finished putting on lotion I got dressed.

"Sky Sky you want some braids?", I asked her. She stood there and thought about it for a little minute.

"Hmmm no mommy not this time." She said. I laughed at how grown she is. "Okay well uncle Tae gotta do my hair." I told her.

"Yayy Uncle Taeeee." She said all excited.

She followed me in her room as I got all of her hair stuff and I went to her jewelry box and got her Rolex and earrings. I put her earrings in and her little watch on her wrist. She followed me back in my room. I picked her up and sat her in the chair in front of my vanity. I sprayed her with water and combed it out before I put some moisturizer on there. I brushed it up and sleeked her edges before putting her hair in a neat knot bun. I put the headband that match her outfit on her and plugged up the flat iron so I can straighten my hair. I touched up my bob and sprayed it with some shine. After I was finished I got my Burberry shoulder bag to match my belt and shoes out of the closet. I put my phone, black card, keys, and extra cash in there. "You ready SkySky?" I asked her.

"Yes mommy." She said. I walked out the room as she followed me. I picked her up and walked out of the door. I got my keys out my bag and locked the door. I hit the unlock button on my keypad so I could put Skylar in her seat. After I buckled her in I closed the door and got in. I pushed the puttin to start it and pulled off. I connected my phone to the radio and facetimed Tae.

Phone Conversation
Tae - Yes India
Me- Boy, don't answer the phone like you don't miss me
Tae- I don't
Me- whatever .. i'm omw over there with Sky
Tae- I want you to get some color this time
Me- Now Tae you know i'm scary
Tae - Ugh you get on my damn nerves .. where my SkySky at?
Me- In her seat she can hear u
Sky- Heyyy Uncle Taeeeeee
Tae- Hey my SkySkyyyy
Sky- I mwwiss you
Tae - I miss you too i'll see you ina few minutes you know ya mama drive like she in a hell cat
Sky- *lauging* My granny said she wanna be a wace car dwiver
Me- See this what y'all not gone do. Bye Tae !
End of Conversation

"Y'all so lowdown.", I told Skylar. She was just laughing her but off. I pulled up to the nail shop and turned off the car. I grabbed my bag and got Skylar out the back. "Cmon lil girl." I made sure I had a good grip on her hand. Before we walked in I clicked the locks on my keypad.

"Welcome to Nina's how can I help you today?" the girl at the front desk said.

"Yes, we both want manicures and pedicures." I said.

"Okay ma'am, y'all can follow me." She took Skylar to the kids area and I went to the adults area.

"Ma'am she can pick her own color just make sure that she get gel polish." I told her. She nodded and passed me the polish book so I can choose my color. Even tho I always get white polish or french tips. I took off my shoes and sat down. After the little tub filled up, the man came and started doing my feet while I scrolled on instagram. After about 30 minutes he was finished. "Color?" He asked.

"White." I responded. He took the color book and went to go get the polish. It didn't take long for him to come back. He polished my toes quickly and took me to a seat.

"India how you doing?", my favorite tech Vincent asked as I sat down.

"I'm good, how about you Vince?", I asked. His wife came and sat Skylar beside me.

"Good, I want to try new ombré style on you with diamond powder." He said.

"Okay." I said. I always let Vincent choose my nail color, he get me right every single time. I am never disappointed. "What color did you get SkySky?" I asked.

"Pwink." She said smiling, kicking her feet.

** 1 hour later **

Our hands were finally done. I held Skylar hand as I went to the front desk to pay. "I have a child gel manicure and pedicure then I have an adult ombré full set and a pedicure with gel polish." I told her as she typed.

"You total $120.00" She said. I opened up my little cardholder purse and got my card out. I swiped and waited for the receipt. I put my card and the receipt back in my bag after checking it. I held on to Skylar as we walked out to the car. I hit the unlock button and opened up the back door for her. I made sure she was strapped in before I closed the door. I got in and started the car. I put on my seatbelt and backed out of the parking lot and headed to Tae house.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...
80.4K 3.4K 37
Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been put before her. Kaz could be facing a lo...
169K 3K 42
India was only 14 when her parents left her & her older brother. Even though he was able to take care of her she decided that she needed to help to...
439K 10.5K 23
Nothing but a troubled 18 year old, hood girl. Fighting girls, stripping and failing in school. With an drugged out, alcoholic mother and a dead beat...