Percy Jackson: Xenoverse

By ghostofIzukuMidoriya

It has been 2 years since the fight against Gaea, and the "power couple" is still going strong... But what wo... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

2.3K 26 26
By ghostofIzukuMidoriya

"What do you mean you can't find them?!" Percy exclaimed his eyes glowing sea green for just a second as he spoke to his boss on his Scouter in his cabin and as the sun set. "How hard is it to look after 3 young girls and 2 preteens!? Look through time and the multiverse and see if you can't find them! I will be there in about 10 to 15 minutes and help you. Thank you Chronoa. Tell Elder Kai that I said hi and I'll speak with the Fates and Chaos to see if I can't get my powers back... See you soon. Goodbye."

He hung up and called Chaos, before he shouted, "PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE BEFORE I OACOWA ON YOUR PRIMORDIAL ASS!"

Luckily for him, his cabin was sound proof and no one heard him. When she didn't answer, Percy threw it on his bed and massaged his temples, before a bean appeared in his hand with a note in the other. The note read, Eat this and you'll regain all powers and your Saiyan blood will begin flowing through your veins. From, Chaos and the Fates P.S. Your youngest daughter will appear very soon. Your welcome.

"I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU 4!!!!" Percy shouted his eyes teal and his hair turning gold for a brief second, before they returned to normal. He then took a deep breath and walked out of his cabin only to feel a divine power level nearby. "Who is that?"

The Time Traveling Saiyan then ran towards the border and what he saw made him clench his fists and his eyes to turn teal once more.

"ORION!" Percy roared out. "GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!"

Orion was so surprised at what came out of Percy's mouth that he let the 4 year old go and the young child ran towards her father.

"Papa," the little girl said. "I missed you."

"I missed you as well little one," Percy said as he knelt down. "Now go to your mother... I'll take care of this."

The young child nodded and ran towards Annabeth who was caught off guard by the child.

"What are you going to do, Jackson?" Orion asked.

"How about I show you my power before we begin," Percy said with an internal smirk.

Orion, thinking that the Son of Poseidon isn't as strong as he's acting, says, "Go ahead... It won't make a difference..."

"What you see now, is my normal state," Percy said as his daughter gained a huge smile on her face.

"Mama!" the girl cried out in excitement. "Papa is gonna do it!"

"M-m-mama!?" Annabeth exclaimed in confusion and... pride?

Percy then grunted and his hair turned gold and his eyes became teal.

"This is a Super Saiyan," Percy said as a dark grey and red skinned demon looking creature watched from the shadows. "In this state, I'm as strong as Hestia. Who, if you remember is the strongest of all her siblings..."

He let that sink in and smirked when he saw everyone's reactions. Most of them were in awe and fear, but Annabeth's was different... From the corner of his eye, he saw that, by her face, she was demanding answers, but her eyes were holding a bit... of lust in them?

"Then this," Percy said at last as he increased his power even more and he gave a louder grunt and his hair stuck up even more, the gold aura became wilder and sparks flew off him. "This is what happens when a Saiyan has ascended beyond Super Saiyan, but you can call it Super Saiyan 2."

"Just because you changed your hair color, doesn't mean that you're stronger than I," Orion stated rather smugly. "You are just a mere mortal... While I, on the other hand, am a Giant."

Percy chuckled and said, "I've fought Tyrants, Androids, Demons, Gods, Angels, Kais, and other Saiyans... Combined with traveling throughout time and space, I believe that I can defeat you with ease... Now then, in this form, I'm as strong as Grandmother Rhea and Grandfather Kronos."

He let what he said sink in and everyone was now even more terrified of their savior and thanking Chaos for having him on their side.

"Come on Papa!" the little girl shouted making everyone's eyes go even wider. "Go 3 already! I'm hungry!"

Percy chuckled and said, "I'd better get this over with... I have a lot of questions to answer. You ready for my final form, Orion?"

"... Bring it on, Jackson!" Orion shouted with a bit of hesitation.

"Remember, you asked for it," Percy said as he crouched down and said, as his energy flared up even more. "And this... Is to go... Even further beyond!"

He then began screaming as the earth shook in conjunction and this continued for 15 minutes, but it felt like an eternity to everyone, before a bright light engulfed the area and when it subsided everyone's widened and nearly popped out of their heads, well except Percy's daughter who was looking like Izuku as a child while watching All Might's debut.

"Hehe, sorry that took so long," Percy said with a cocky tone in his voice. "I haven't used this power in nearly 19 years... I'm not quite use to it... This what I like to call Super Saiyan 3... Still want to fight me, Orion?"

Orion then did the thing that made everyone, including the little girl and the Demon in the shadow, facepalm... He ran towards the Saiyan.

"Idiot," Percy muttered before he put both arms out in front of his chest and a dark blue sphere with a dark blue ring as tall as Percy was and he shouted. "100x! Big Bang! KAMEHAMEHA!"

Blue flame-like energy shot out of the sphere and the last thing Orion thought was, How cute, he named it... OH SHIT! Before he was incinerated and sent to the void.

Percy, while looking into the shadows, said, "Alright, you can come on out now... Demon."

"Percy, my old friend, how are you?" Demon asked while Percy was glaring at him in Super Saiyan 3. "No hug?"

"I should kill you right now for not doing your goddamn job!" Percy shouted pissed off. "I told you to keep an eye on the girls, but no. You had to let your guard down and now, the only one I know is safe is my youngest, Eri! So tell me where the fuck they are and I might allow you to live... What's it going to be?"

"I have no idea where they're at, Percy," Demon replied, his reptilian blood red eyes staring right into the pissed off dark teal eyes of the Saiyan who taught him all he knows. "But I will help you find them."

Percy then went back to normal and said, "Fine, but I will make you fight both Zamasu and Black without going Gold. Got it?"

"Yes sir," Demon replied as the two looked at the entire camp and Demon looked back at his teacher. "It's your job to tell them."

Percy then kneed the Frost Demon in the gut and made him fall down holding his gut.

"I bet you have a lot of questions," Percy began. "But I won't answer until Olympus calls. That way I can tell everyone... Except of course for Annabeth. Whom I will tell right now at my cabin. Nobody will heal my student, I want him to feel pain for as long as he can... He failed his job that was given to him... That I gave to him."

Once the Frost Demon recovered he gave a light chuckle and said, "I'm sorry for loosing your 5 daughters that came from alternate timelines that were erased completely and they somehow survived. Happy now?"

"Jackass," Percy muttered as Annabeth walked up to him before he told her. "Meet me in my cabin. We'll talk there."

"You'd better give me some answers," Annabeth told him as she looked at Eri.

"I will," Percy replied. "I promise that you will learn everything about me. I swear on the River Styx."

Thunder rumbled through the sky and Annabeth said, "It'd better be everything... And I do mean everything."

She whispered the last part in his ear and left Eri with him and walked away with a little swing to her hips. Percy, watching his girlfriend walk away and paying a bit more attention to her ass, said, "Eri... I think you should stay with Aunt Piper tonight."

"Okay Papa," Eri replied not knowing what's going on.

"Hey Piper!" Percy shouted as the Daughter of Aphrodite jogged over to him. "Do you mind watching Eri tonight?"

"Why?" Piper asked confused. "And since when do you have a daughter?"

"Because things might get a little..." Percy trailed off and Demon stepped in for him.

"Those two might be bumping uglies tonight," Demon replied not caring a single bit. "After their talk about what happened here today. Any questions?"

Before Piper had a chance to respond, Demon said, "None? Good. Well, I'll be looking for the others, Perce. I'll be seeing you later!"

"That goddamn son of a fucking prick," Percy muttered, not wanting Eri to hear what he said, but Piper heard him clear as day and was surprised at his words of choice. "What?"

"I never heard you swear before," Piper replied with a bit of red to her face.

"Then I guess you don't know me at all," Percy replied giving her a hard look and making the Daughter of Aphrodite take a step back, which he noticed and his eyes softened a bit. "Look, I'm sorry. It's just been a long day and the most dangerous secret I have will be revealed tomorrow... "

The Time Traveling Saiyan took a deep breath and said, "Please, don't let your sisters teach Eri about anything related to Aphrodite. I'll most likely kill them if they do."

'Wow,' Piper thought as he walked away. 'He's become a completely different person now... Is this the real him? If so, what would happen if he ever snaps?'

"Let's go Eri," Piper said as Eri looked at the Daughter of Aphrodite. "It seems like you're going to stay with me and my siblings tonight."

Eri pouted and said, "I don't want to see Drew... She's a meanie."

Piper could only think about how adorable the pout made her look adorable and she said, "Why is Drew a big meanie?"

"Because when everyone learns about Papa's abilities they'll try and take him from Mama," Eri replied before her eyes lit up the way Annabeth's does when she gets an idea. "Can you kick her out for the night?"

Piper smiled and said, "We'll see... But maybe not."

Eri nodded and the two walked to the Aphrodite Cabin.

Meanwhile, with Annabeth and Percy

"So what do you want to know?" Percy asked looking at his girlfriend.

"Who you truly are, Percy," Annabeth replied crossing her arms.

"I am part of an alien race called the Saiyans," Percy told her. "I was hired by a goddess named Chronoa and when I arrived, she told me what my job was... To protect time and, when it is messed up, correct the flow of history. My first mission was to correct a battle between Son Goku and Piccolo vs Goku's brother Raditz. Man did I screw up the entrance..."

He then went on and told her all of his adventures. From fighting Prince Vegeta and Nappa, all of the way to his fight with Goku Black and Zamasu.

"Why did you say their names like you wanted them both dead?" Annabeth asked him.

"Because they nearly killed me in the process after 5 tries of going to that time period to fight them," Percy replied rubbing his eyes.

The two were now laying in bed and Annabeth's head was on her boyfriend's chest.

"What did you mean by 'everything' earlier, Annabeth?" Percy asked her, having a feeling that he already knew the answer, but wanted to be sure.

"What I mean is, that... I'm ready," Annabeth said her eyes glowing pink and she then crawled on top of him and smashed her lips to his.

On Olympus

"Oh do I love doing this!" a certain goddess of Love said as she watched her favorite couple.

Unknown to all that this simple realm is going to have a big surprise the next day... Well more like 3 goddesses are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
655K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.