From Ashes Cinder Fall X Male...

De ChrisReiniger

For as long as he could remember (y/n) Rose has been fascinated with fire. One day when (y/n)'s semblance man... Mai multe

Ashes Ashes It All Burned Down
Meeting Her
Catch and Release
The Visit
Welcome To Beacon
New Thing
Rise and Fall part 1
Rise and Fall part 2
The Festival Begins
Don't Push the Cinder Button
The Intervention
The Fall part 1
The Fall part 2
Aftermath
Aftershock
Day at the Beach
The Battle of Haven part 1
The Battle of Haven part 2
Revealing the Truth
Search
The Surprise
Atlas
Daddy's Little Terror
Bad Dad
Grim Fate part 1
Grim Fate part 2
Choices
The Candi Chronicles
Picking Up the Peaces
Moving On
Daddy's Home
Timeout
Time to Say Goodbye

Her Sins

5.2K 67 21
De ChrisReiniger

Flashback many years ago Cinder POV

Cold, scared, alone that was my life before I met her. My mother was a prostitute and my father was a Atlesian solder just passing through our village. I was told he was missing his right arm.

"Cinder mommy has to go to work. While I'm gone make yourself useful and clean this place up, I don't wanna see a single speck of dust when I get back understood!" Mother said, "Y...yes mother." I said in fear. Eat, sleep, clean, steal that was my life for five years, and if I got the bright idea to say no mother would get the whip. 

I hated my life so I sought an escape, and one day I found it in the forbidden forest. I loved going there mother was too scared to follow me and there was no one around to bother me. In a word it was the ideal place for me, sure I had to deal with a few grimm, but I could kill them easily with my semblance, that was until I met her. "What are you doing here child?" She asked, I didn't answer her, "You will answer me child." She said, "No." I said as I created several large glass spikes around her, she just smiled and walked into the spikes, "Tell me child what is it that you desire?" She asked, I retracted the spikes from her body, "I want to be strong. Strong enough to escape this hell I was born into." I said, as I said this the woman smiled.

"CINDER WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Mother yelled, "I was out, why do you care?" I asked, "You little brat!" She yelled as she slapped me. "Thank you mother may I have another?" I said, "W...what the hell is wrong with you?!" She asked in shock, "I brought you some gifts, would you like to see them?" I asked as I destroyed the wall behind me with my semblance, as the wall crumbled and the dust settled the bloody corpses of every villager lied before my mother, "Do you like them? I simply adore the color red it's prefect." I said, "Y...YOUR A MONSTER!" She yelled, "You're going to join them." I said as I raised my arm at my mother, "W...What are you going to do?!" She asked in fear, "It's already done, well almost." I said as I impaled my mothers arms and legs, "Goodbye Mother, I hate you." I said softly and I impaled my mother several times through her heart and her head. "Come Cinder we have work to do." Salem said, "Yes my lady." I said.

End flashback (y/n) POV

"C...Cinder is your dad Ironwood?" I asked, "Probably." Cinder said calmly 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.9K 282 13
When cinder absorbs the power of past maidens even ones that weren't fully possessed she gets feelings and memory from them what will happen now that...
25.1K 369 14
It's been 3 years since the Fall of Beacon. The students and teachers of the lost school have banded together to fight this new threat. But Y/N has s...
672 13 17
A warrior princess born into leadership, two worlds divide her, yet she has no idea. One day, that will all change in the blink of an eye.
78.2K 1K 36
Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members the life of a unlicensed hunter comes at a...