Benefits | Jungkook

Av HoeForHobi-

"What exactly are the benefits of dating you?" ---- "The lady at the store around the corner wants me to be h... Mer

000: Benefits
001: Adult Superstore
002: Apartment 16B
003: Pretty Boys
004: She Is A Liar
006: Joyride
007: Hostages
008: Men vs Women
009: Four Months & 17 Days
010: Gorgeous Freaks
011: Spilt Milk
012: It All Started With A French Fry
013: Broccoli
014: The Angry Kangaroo
Hiii guys! Pls read
015: Stickers Of Death
016: A Good Plan
017: Intellectuals
BACKUP ACCOUNT
Remedy Awards
018: Kissing Me
019: Panda Flushers
020: Bendy Straws
021: Men oh Men
022: Shared Ego
Going live
70K + Updates???
023: Reaching For Spaghetti
024: Engagement
025: What Men Want
026: HMMMMM!
027: I'm A Bad Bitch
028: Change
029: Oh My God (100K!)
030: gay or GAY?
COVER VOTE
031: Does He Like Me?
032: List Of Demands
BECOMING A MULTI-STAN & Update information
033: Moving Forward
034: A Bad Plan
035: Toxic
036: A Good Friend
037: Passion & Primrose
CHARACTERS SEXUALITIES (PLS READ)
038: The Hub
039: Peppermint & Apricots
040: Love vs Loved
041: Psychos & Idiots

005: Instagram Stalker(s)

9.3K 541 225
Av HoeForHobi-

"I am as gay as it gets but I swear to Guccio Gucci if you don't date this girl I will."

BENEFITS

Chapter Five

The Apartment (8:00 AM. The Next Day.)

Jungkook & Taehyung

THE NEXT DAY CAME QUICKER than expected. Before both of the boys knew it they were off to bed and then waking up to the sound of loud alarms blaring. Taehyung like always had adjusted to the morning a bit easier than his dark-haired counterpart.

Taehyung was laying upside down, hanging off of the couch. The top of his head pressing against the floor as he scrolled through his phone aimlessly.

Jungkook was stepping out of his bedroom, hair damp from the shower he had just taken. The area around him smelling like the scent of his shampoo.

His bare feet made a sound as they pressed and pulled upon the hardwoods. Still rubbing at his eyes even after waking up and having a shower. His first destination was the kitchen, more specifically the fridge.

He pulled the door open and the little light above all the food flickered on. He didn't know what he wanted but he knew he wanted something. Eyes scanning around the almost empty box.

Taehyung had pretty much eaten them out of house and home during his two-week long pity party and Jungkook didn't have the time before to stop for groceries. He also didn't want to just add to Taehyungs supply. That may have made him think he could mope around longer.

But now there wasn't much of a choice, something had to be done or they would have to eat the guinea pig.

"Taehyung we need groceries." Jungkook announced, stepping back from the refrigerator.

The older boy did not budge, thumb continuing to slide down the screen of his phone ever so slightly each time. He bit down upon his top lip and mumbled ineligible words to himself.

"You know that Indie girl?" He finally asked, flipping around dramatically with a grunt before sitting up in front of the couch to look Jungkook in the eye while he talked to him.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Who?" He questioned, getting himself a glass of water.

Taehyung sighed. "Kinda girl." He answered, changing his phrasing just a bit in an attempt tp trigger something within his friend's memory.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "How could I forget." He grumbled. Making his way to the living room to sit down.

"Well I found her Instagram this morning and she is so precious." Taehyung stated, turning his phone around to show Jungkook her profile. IndieAltaega was her username. Her bio non-existent.

The profile picture was cute. Jungkook thought.

It was pretty simple, the girl he met yesterday in a heavy black coat. Hair blowing in her face. She would look pretty silly if it wasn't for that smile. She had a really beautiful smile.

"How did you even find it?" Jungkook questioned, handing Taehyung back his phone.

Taehyung smiled feeling a bit proud of himself and his investigation skills. "It took about a good hour but I was determined and I pushed through."

"It couldn't have been that hard. How many girls in the world are named Indie?"

Taehyung had to admit it was an unusual name to him. He had never heard it before even though it was a very pretty name. But despite what Jungkook thought he was wrong. Very Very wrong.

"More than you think," Taehyung spoke up, thinking back to all the accounts he had to scroll through until finally finding hers. He worried that maybe he wouldn't be able to determine which Indie was the right one but once he saw the profile picture he was sure. without a doubt.

Indie was definitely very pretty. You didn't have to be straight to see that. She still reminded him of a doll. Or a barbie like the ones little kids like to dress up. She looked delicate, it was an appealing and welcoming look. There was a warmth to her that both boys felt.

Some people were just like that, you didnt have to really know them to see the good in them. She seemed as if she was too small and innocent to do any wrong. Not to mention the fact that she also came off as a flustered nervous wreck. even if she wanted to do wrong they both doubted she would be able to follow through with it.

Taehyung continued to scroll through her pictures. Each one giving him a bit more insight into her. Whether it be the colors she wore a lot or the places she went. Her word choice. All of it was apparent to him. "She goes to the park near the pet shop i got Gerard at a lot." Taehyung spoke up, noticing that.

"Are you instagram stalking this girl?" Jungkook asked.

The older boy looked up at him and shrugged. "i suppose so."

Jungkook was shocked, shaking his head in disbelief. Damp hair swaying back and forth with his movements. "Wow... so shameless."

"This is what people do nowadays Jungkook. Get with the times." Taehyung muttered.

He lifted his phone to Jungkook's face once again. "Look at her and tell me you wouldn't spend your entire day stalking her too." He insisted.

Junkook scoffed, looking down at the phone screen before him. There stood Indie in a vibrant blue shirt, almost the same shade as the blue follow button printed beside her username. Blonde hair in flowy curls cascading down over her shoulders.

She looked beautiful. And 98 other people besides him agreed. One being Taehyung. Jungkook squinted, looking down at his friends comment on the girls picture. Chuckling a bit while reading over it.

He was ridiculous.

Always so dramatic.

"New friend?" Jungkook questioned. "You met her for like five minutes yesterday."

Taehyung shrugged. "I make friends quick." He replied simply.

"And who said you could make new friends?" Jungkook asked, pushing Taehyung backward upon the couch. The force of his hand placed on Taehyungs left shoulder.

The light haired boy wasn't finished yet though. Holding up yet another photo for Jungkook to see. "She is adorable." he cooed. As if he was already whipped for a girl he knew barely anything about.

Jungkook glanced at the next picture. Agreeing with his friend. He wasn't going to say it out loud though. No need to give Taehyung the satisfaction of being right, even for this.

This picture was only posted a couple of days before the last. Her hair the same color as before, the dyed blonde that complimented her features so well. A white T-shirt covering her top half. She looked like the girl he met the other day, but more confident.

She had confidence in pictures that she didn't seem to hold in real life. It was easy to fake things like that in pictures though. He didn't think she was being fake, it was just obvious she was more comfortable in a situation like that than she was in real life ones.

Where her cheeks turned pink and her foot and fingers tapped nervously.

"I am as gay as it gets but I swear to Guccio Gucci if you don't date this girl I will." Taehyung further insisted.

Jungkook let out an amused scoff, not taking his friends threat seriously at all.

Looking to the phone again he read over his friends comment like he did the last time. This one making him laugh as well.

Am i really crushing on a woman rn? Was commented beside Taehyungs username. His comment right under the one from that Jimin guy she was with yesterday.

French fry boy.

"Hmm... he is cute isn't he?" Taehyung asked, actually wanting to know the answer as he flicked through Indie's instagram. Finding a picture on her page that was not of her.

The boy in the picture was the boy from yesterday. The one with the black hair that hung comfortably down in front of his eyes. Ever so slightly.

Taehyung hadn't noticed then just how handsome he was. Of course, Tae had no intention of anything besides admiring his face online. Two weeks was not enough time. it was nice to look at something pretty though.

Jimin was his name? Wasnt it? Taehyung asked himself, looking down at the photo before turning the phone to Jungkook so he could see and anwser his question.

Jungkook carefully looked over the photo. There was no feeling that he felt looking at this photo of Jimin but he understood clearly that Jimin was indeed a good looking guy.

He sent his friend a nod. "Yeah, he's handsome."

Taehyung smiled, taking his phone back. He clicked upon the username ParkJiminie after tapping the picture itself. Seeing him tagged there.

He was taken straight to Indie's friends profile. Clicking the follow button without hesitation. He went right to his photos, wanting to waste time on his profile now.

Jungkook moved, taking a seat beside Taehyung so he could see his phone screen without needing Taehyung to turn the phone for him. He glanced over his shoulder at the photos Taehyung carefully scrolled through.

The next photo they came to was not of Jimin but of a delicate looking blonde girl seeming unaware of the photo being taken.

They both smiled a bit reading the caption. Jimin and Indie reminding them a bit of themselves. Although they would argue about who was who.

More pictures of Jimin came next. It seemed as if he had more content on his page than she did. He was more active.

And Jimin was definitely attractive.

His caption on the photo both boys admired proved that he knew it too.

Taehyung typed a quick comment, being the thirsty hoe that he was. At least it was PG though.

Picture after picture showed just how confident Jimin was in his face. Jungkook found it a bit amusing whereas Taehyung found it endearing.

One thing noticed by the younger boy was that a good majority of the pictures on Jimin's page were taken by himself. Selfies. But on Indie's they were almost all taken by Jimin.

What did this say about them as people?

"His lips look so soft." Taehyung spoke without thinking. He had that habit at times. He would mean to think something but end up saying it out loud. A lot louder than he would have wanted it said.

Jungkook didnt take the bait though. He was too busy thinking.

"Okay enough, what have you done to me?"Jungkook asked accusingly as he stood up quick. Realizing that he had been sitting on the couch with Taehyung just to watch him scroll through someone else's Instagram.

Taehyung laughed. "It seems like the internet Stalker has evolved. We are the Instagram stalkers now."

A/N

I have a headache guys lol

So i am going to go take a nap.

Thank you to all of you who are still here reading. It makes me so happy that you all are enjoying the story and the characters. This is something different for me so to have such a positive reaction is amazing.

I love you all so much ~ Livvy

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

106K 5.7K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...
89.5K 5K 19
⚠️ Dark Theme⚠️ "I w-wanted to meet you." ~~KTH "I knew you would want to meet me." The stripper replied looking at blonde haired boy whose blue eyes...
39.8K 1.6K 54
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
3K 458 13
"It says slapping a thick ass wins you a lottery." "Now, which freak told you that?" "Pavlov!" In a world where two personalities prevail; one for...