S a t i n S h i r t s

By xPureChances

She writes all night. He flirts with girls all night. But when they come together in his room... the Cool Boy... More

00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:13
00:14
EXTENDED STORIES + FUN THINGS + SPIN OFF

00:12

74.1K 4K 1.6K
By xPureChances

//Dedicated to Maya for the lovely cover!// 

.

Jon

.

For a second, I was momentarily stunned. I didn't know what happened but it destroyed me inside to see my girl run out of my house, out of my bed and in tears. She was that distraught she didn't even get changed before she bolted away.

Which reminded me of what she saw.

"Shit." I cursed to myself, pivoted around and ran back to my room. I looked around frantically, running my hands through my hair. I dug my nails into my scalp, trying my best to recall what direction she threw it in.

I snapped my head to the nearest wall and dived towards it, pushing and kicking away all the mess I had done before. I sank to my knees, using my hands to search for the phone. I picked up something dark and thought it was my phone. When I looked at it closely, it was an empty case.

"Fuck!" I snapped and threw it away. I carried on searching. It then suddenly came to me and I sat upright quickly. I nearly lost my footing as I stumbled over a pile of broken wood and clothes. I leaned to my right and stuck my hand under the barely standing closet. I tapped around aimlessly before my hand came in contact with something hard and solid. I gripped it with the ends of my fingers and pulled it out.

There was a small crack on the side but other than that, Andrea's throw didn't do much. I blew the dust from the screen and unlocked the phone. The video message popped up straight away and I replayed it.

I watched with disgust at the foreplay done by someone - who failed to look like me - and Marie. I snarled when the guy replied to Marie's false revelation. The video stopped straight after that and something stirred in my stomach.

Andrea thought that guy was me? 

Fuck. This is a fucking mess.

Rage and fury boiled inside of me as I angrily tapped Marie's name. I pressed the phone against my ear and putting a hand against the nearest wall, I waited for the bitch to pick up the phone.

"Hey Jon-"

"Don't even think about it." I snarled.

I tried my best to ignore the disturbed chuckle that came from the other end of the line. "Who the hell is that?"

Marie carried on laughing and I clenched my fist tightly. "Who is what Jon?"

"Marie..." I growled, not bothering to hide my anger. I hated this vile piece of shit and I wanted her to know now. "You are an insane bitch and if you so much as come close to Andy, I will kill you."

"Jon!" Marie let out a fake gasp. "That's not a very nice to say to the only person-"

The phone was surprisingly snatched from my hand and before I could even say anything, Andy pressed the phone against her ear, hearing the last words uttered by Marie. I watched, dumbfounded for a second as Andy took in the words, a small frown appearing on her face. Both her eyebrows raised up, her mouth slightly ajar.

I wanted to know what Marie was saying but I kept my eye on the girl in front me.

"Are you done?" She suddenly said, a small smirk playing on the ends of her plum lips.

"Not that it's any of your business but Jon and I have had sex and with how he's looking at me now, you were never on his mind. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm naked in his room right now and I'd like to go for round four." 

I stared at my girl, shocked at the blunt and crude words that she said and which didn't faze her at all. She bit her lower lip before she continued on. "If you so much as bother us, Marie. I will kill you." She repeated my earlier words before she hung up.

I kept my gaze locked on her as she dropped the phone on my bed and glared at me. 

.

Andrea

.

I just wanted to go back in Jon's room, pick up my clothes since my jeans contained my house keys and then sprint right back out. But to overhear the conversation Jon was having with Marie over the phone cut my rage short.

It was all a misunderstanding and Jon was genuinely pissed. I didn't know whether to run back out or to interrupt but my instinct told me to just go inside his room and cut the phone call short and tell him Marie wasn't even worth his time.

Gosh, I hate that bitch.

"What just happened?" Jon asked, chuckling slightly. I raised my eyebrow at him, putting one hand on my hip. I must have been radiating waves of attitude and it so unlike me but I wasn't holding anything back right now.

"I put a bitch in place I believe." I said, looking at him up and down. He was still in his boxers and now that I looked carefully at it, he was wearing it inside out.

"Get changed Jon." I told him before pushing past him to get to my jeans. I picked it up and fished for my other clothes, picking them up quietly.

"I thought we were going for round four." 

I snapped my head up and glared at Jon. "Don't push it." I told him coldly and picked up my bra. I shoved it under the pile of clothes in my hand and stood up right. Pushing my hair out of my face, I looked at him closely.

"You know-"

Jon was suddenly right in front of me, gripping my hips and pulling me into him. "You never give me the chance to explain stuff," he mused quietly, his hot breath fanning my face. I fluttered my eyelids, a warm involuntarily shiver coursing through my whole body. The New Andrea Attitude was zapped out the window and the naive Andrea returned.

I moved my head to the side, trying to hide the sudden blush that overpowered my face.

"I'm always too angry to think straight." I told him in a whisper, turning my head back. Jon had moved an inch closer so nothing but thin air separated our mouths.

"Seeing you so angry is actually hot." Jon mentioned, pressing us even closer. I gulped down loudly, not liking the sudden u-turn we made. I was meant to be infuriated with him!

"There's nothing hot when I'm angry Jon," I told him, rearing my head back slightly and putting my hands on his chest because there was nowhere else I could put them without feeling uncomfortable.

Jon snickered. "It is when you always try to run away from me either half naked or fully naked."

"Oh my God!" I gasped, struggling under his hold. "You'e such a prick!" I told him, slapping him on his hard chest. 

Jon chuckled slightly and brushed his lips against my cheeks leisurely. i sighed, feeling the anger from before leave me and being replaced by complete bliss.

"You should know something-" I started to say but was cut short when Jon pressed his mouth against mine. Jon pulled back before I could even kiss him back.

He stared into my eyes and said the next words carefully. "I love you Andrea."

Before I could even progress what just happened, a voice came from behind us. "What the hell..." We turned around to see Shar standing at the doorway, his eyes wild and angry. 

/////

You guys should know Satin Shirts and Jeans Jacket are nearly ending - ending at 00:14-00:15 :( But the characters will still be in Lacy Leathers and Velvet Vests and the other upcoming ones.

I'm thinking of starting a separate book where all the chapters are alternating [as mentioned by a reader] so everything flows better? Should I do that?

Other than that, thanks for everything so far guys! Never did I think so many of you would like Satin Shirts and Jeans Jacket and all the others in the Garments Series. You guys make me so happy <3

tempesh.tumblr.com [Do follow]!

ask.fm/xpurechances

Follow the insta! I'll follow back: nvx1_

N e x t      i n      l i n e:

L a c y  L e a t h e  r s: 00:04

Laters!

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.6K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
191K 3.7K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
insomnia By bea

Short Story

43.7K 2.4K 7
"why are you here?" he whispered into the darkness. "because i can't sleep, and the darkness is more welcoming than my bed." she whispered back. "how...
121K 1.8K 13
My balls were permanently blue. We'd cuddle and wriggle on the bed, our hands roaming each others backs, and each time she felt my erection pressing...