Starstruck {l.h + a.i} (Boyxb...

By Lashton_Doe

Luke Hemmings is the famous guitarist and singer along with Calum and Michael. Ashton Irwin is a small curly... More

StarStruck
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue

Chapter Nine

1K 64 28
By Lashton_Doe

Hey what's up guys? girls? who ever is reading this.

It's been forever I'm sorry!

I'm doing chapter nine today!

I hope u like this chapter mah homies, I may or may not do a smut scene in the future. In a couple of chapters.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"LUKE!" Calum banged on my door.

"Time to get up! get dressed we are leaving soon!" I groaned.

Oh yeah today I have to go to LA for 17 fucking interviews and shit like that.

"Ugh!" I flipped over landing on the ground.

"Fuck." I muffled into the carpet.

I got up walking to my dresser, getting out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and I left my band t shirt on but put my leather jacket over it.

I slipped on my vans and walked out of the room and down the steps, with my bag slung over my shoulder.

I walked out the door to see my limo with Calum and Michael already in it.

"I'm so tired,it not even light outside its still dark!" I complained.

"Shut up Luke we will be in the airport in 25 minutes you can probably FaceTime Ashton on there. I know that's the only reason why you don't wanna leave is because of him. Just be carful around in ok, Luke?" I rolled my eyes.

"He's fine I trust him" I tried to convince them.

"Why? He's not even famous so what's the point of dating him?!" Michael told me.

"BECAUSE! I love him" I managed to scream out.

They both sat there across from me with wide eyes.

"Y-you lo-wha? Luke don't love anyone, you just me-"

"I know I just met him but he is perfect for me and he's beautiful and has the most best personality, he rejects everything I do but I know he at least likes me because he blushes whenever I'm around him and he just......on my mind every hour of every single day." I finished explaining and they were just smiling at me.

"Awh our baby Lukey is all grown up and is finally in love." Calum cooed.

"Awh Luke is in love how cute!!!" Michael joined in with Calum's cooing.

"Ok Luke but we are serious about you and Ashton we will make sure you to actually get together" they both agreed and I smiled at them, knowing they will always be there if something happens between me and Ashton.

Which will never happen.

After about 20 more minutes we finally showed up to the airport.

The car pulls up at the airport doors, i look over at Calum and he is fast asleep on Michael's shoulder.

"Guys wake up were here." I pushed them and opened up the door.

I hear them yawn.

"Here you go, this is your bag Luke." the limo driver handed me my bag I'm pretty sure his name is Steve.

"Thanks Steve." I thanked and walked into the airport, followed by Michael and Calum.

"We are going to section 41, it should've say LA." Calum yawned.

Michael pointed over at the area we are supposed be at.

"Holy shit we gotta run there letting people on already!" we picked up our bags and ran to the entrance.

When we got there we handed the lady our tickets and went through the tunnel thingy.

We rushed onto the plane and go into our seats.

"This is going to be such a long flight. ugh" I groaned and laid back onto the seat taking out my phone.

Sending Ashton a cute morning text.

To Irwiecakes<3:

Morning baby ur probably not up but I hope you have a great day, I love you :*.

I smiled and pressed send as soon as the lady on the intercom came on.

'Please turn off all electronic devices and make sure if you have any small bags put them under your seat or I the over head storage area. thank you, I hope you enjoy your flight to LA.'

I turned off my phone and put it in my bag under the seat.

I closed my eyes as we took off.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

I woke up to Lauren screaming and barging into my room.

"OMFG Ashton 5sos is going to be in LA!! We need to fly there and see them!! please I already asked mom for you take me there please!!they said we should all have a family trip there anyways." I sighed dramatically.

"Fine I'll go." she stood there shocked.

I just really want to see Luke.

Even though it's only been like almost a day, I still miss him.

I think I might actually like Luke.

"Are you being serious?! Omfg thank you so much Ashton!!" she jumped up and hugged me.

"Yeah whatever. It's a family trip anyways." I waved it off.

My phone rang and I looked at it.

From Lukey poo<3:

Morning baby ur probably not up but I hope you have a great day, I love you :*.

I blushed and smiled down at the phone I love it when he calls me baby, it's cute, he said that he loved me too.

To Lukey poo<3:

Good morning and thank you I hope you have a great day too, :*.

He's probably already on the plane so he most likely didn't get the text.

I'm not going to tell him I'm going to LA because I want to surprise him.

"Lauren when are we leaving?" I sighed looking over at her.

"8:00 tonight our flight is at 10:00." my eyes widen.

"Why did they get tickets so late?" I complained.

"I don't know why! are you complaining about it! do you secretly love someone in the band and can't wait to see them! huh?!"

Yes...

"No! way! I would never I just want to get there and go shopping and stuff like that, I don't care about the stupid band." I lied right through my teeth.

"I'm kidding, damn Ashton calm down." she put her hands up surrendering.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going back to sleep, get out." I laid back on my pillow and closed my eyes.

(Luke p.o.v.)

"Luke wake up were about to land." a sleepy Michael yawned.

'Please turn off all your electronic devices and thank you for joining us today, we will be landing soon welcome to LA. I hope you enjoy your trip!' the intercom cheered.

When we landed we went out into the black tour bus.

I grabbed my phone and laid down in my bunk.

I looked at my messages and there was one from Ashton.

From Irwiecakes<3:

Good morning and thank you I hope you have a great day too, :*.

I smiled, he's to cute.

To Irwiecakes<3:

Just landed LA, miss you already Irwiecakes. ;D

From Irwiecakes<3:

It's late, it's like 7:30 at night here, I'm having dinner. Vegemite is good.

He had a picture attached to it of him and vegemite toast.

To Irwiecakes<3:

I have an Interview in a hour. :( I have to get some rest. I'll talk to you later, I love you and I miss you. ;*.

I plugged my phone charger in the plug and plugged my phone in.

I hear my phone go off, i check it.

From Irwiecakes<3:

I miss u to nighty. :*

Pulling up my covers to go into dream land, with Ashton everywhere.

So that's chapter nine.

I haven't been updating bc school and other shit has been getting in the way.

So yeah comment what ever like vote and if u wanna follow me go ahead, I make other stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...
6.3K 152 15
One path in life can change your life forever. And another moment can help it along too. Kat is a sixteen year old, teenaged girl. Who's mother had t...
2.9K 105 16
I'm Riah Clifford, my older brother is Michael Clifford. Sound familiar? He's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, otherwise known as 5SOS. His band...
4.2M 103K 66
Things change, from when you were young. Once, Delilah Cook lived in Sydney, was best friends with a boy called Luke Hemmings, and had big dreams of...