fire emblem fates x (brother\...

By FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... More

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 10 voice of a god
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 14 orders
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 17 black flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
chapter 21 going forward
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Chapter 27 hear my cry
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood
Paralogue 3 surprise duet

chapter 8 traitor's brand

282 9 4
By FireGirl38

(y/n) P.O.V

me and the other where on our why to hoshido.

"listen carefully: fort jinya is just ahead. the fort is sure to be well defended by hoshidan soldiers." Gunter said.

"let's try to reach out to them" me and Kamui said in syc.

"milord(s)(,milady) didn't you both say that you'd both been branded as traitors?" Gunter asked.

'maybe' Dark said.

"these soldiers have likely been ordered to attack you both on sight" Gunter said.

"also, you must not forget the curse" Alex said.

"you both cant tell anyone what you've learned" Azura said.

"we know" I said.

"just the same, we have try and talk to them" Kamui said.

"no one wants this war to continue forever, surly some of them will listen" I said.

'Good luck because people will try and not listen' Dark said.

"all right here goes nothing" Kamui said.

"if we speak from the heart. we're certain that everyone will understand" I said standing next to Kamui.

~time skip~

we all mad it to a giant fort.

"so this is fort jinya...." me and Kamui said in syc.

"have the hoshidan forces abandoned it?" I asked.

"its so quiet here..." Kamui said, just then Yukimura came walking to us, and standing a few feet away from us.

"ah! Yukimura" I said waving.

'Prepare to die' Dark said.

"you both have some nerve showing your faces around here, lord(and lady) traitor" Yukimura said.

me and Kamui stayed quit.

"and same goes for you lady Azura and Alex. you were raised like any other princess of hoshido and you been treated well and yet... you two seem to have no trouble turning your backs on us when it suited you both. I suppose you two never truly thought of this kingdom as your home..." Yukimura said.

Azura and Alex stayed quit as they looked at the ground.

"y-your wrong Yukimura!" I said.

"we haven't betrayed hoshido at all"! Kamui said.

"we're not the enemy" I said.

"and nether is nohr!" Kamui said.

'I got the feeling he's not going to believe us' Dark said.

"please if you would only trust us..." I said as Azura and Alex looked up.

"silence! I wont let you both try to justify your betrayal" Yukimura said angerly.

'told ya' Dark said

'shut up' I thought.

"please Yukimura..." Kamui begged.

"we did not expect this to be easy.it's unfortunate, but we should prepare ourselves for a battle." Gunter said.

"Yukimura..." I said.

"just hear us out!" Kamui said after me.

"I do not have time to listen to your poisonous words. you both abandoned your friends amd your family. I wouldn't be surprised if you both helped the nohrians capture lord Takumi! and on top of everything else, lord Ryoma has gone missing..." Yukimura said.

"it cant be..." I gasped.

"our brothers are-" Kamui was cut off.

"your brothers?! you both dare think yourselves as a member of the royal family? thanks to you two. ill has befallen hoshido's best and bravest." Yukimura said.

"w-we're sorry" I said looking down.

"we never meant for-" Kamui said but was cut off again.

"I don't want to hear your apologies. I want you both to atone for your crimes. guards! capture the traitors!" Yukimura yelled to the guards.

"will you not listen to me and my (brother/sister)?" Kamui asked.

"our real enemy is elsewhere..." I said as I looked up.

the battle began.

Kamui attacked a near by guard.

the guard hit him with his katana but did little affect, I came in and attacked the enemy with moonblast.

Kamui ran in and finish the guard of his yato.

Felicia and Gunter went to the left and took down some of the enemies with there weapons.

Azura and Alex went to the center of the battle and took some of the guard down.

me and Kamui went ahead and took down more enemies.

I transformed into my dragon form and attacked the incoming enemies with thunderbolt and Kamui attack to end them.

then soon a women with purple hair run up to Felicia and Gunter.

"I am Orochi, retainer to lady Mikoto, the late queen of hoshido. I can never forgive of what you done! I will revenge lady Mikoto! submit to my magic!" Orochi, the purple haired women said, as she used her magic at attack Felicia but did no damage

then Felicia used two of her daggers to defeat Orochi.

"gag! my skills need more refining if you are able to defeat me...i'm sorry Yukimura but I must retreat!" Orochi said as she was defeated.

then Saizo went to Gunter.

"I am Sazio, retainer to lord Ryoma, I am certain that you are to blame for my lord's disappearance. I will not-- I cannot--forgive your betrayal. you don't honestly think you can stand against me, do you? " Saizo asked, as he attacked Gunter with his daggers and did some damage, then Gunter attacked with his spear and Felicia attacked with her daggers and finished Sazio off.

"gah! I cant die here! for lord Ryoma's sake, I must retreat for now and live to fight another day..." Saizo said.

me and Kamui went to Yukimura.

"lady Mikoto... I hope you understand what I must do, wherever you are....I will deal who would harm hoshido... " Yukimura said.

me and Kamui attacked Yukimura and did some damage, then he attacked Kamui with a dagger, then I used bone rush to finish him off.

"can this really be true?! so...be it... I admit defeat..." Yukimura said.

we have won the battle.

~small time skip~

Sazio, Orochi, and Yukimura were gartered together.

"I don't understand... we're defeated...why don't you kill us?" Yukimura asked.

"because we don't need to continue this senseless violence!" I said.

"me and my (brother/sister) know how to end it" Kamui said.

"however we need your help in order to do it" I said.

"ugh....helping you means turning against hoshido" Yukimura said.

'well duh~' Dark said.

"and you two say I must do this to help hoshido? I don't believe you two. how can I trust someone who has against everything I love?" Yukimura asked.

"y-yeah! we'll only trust you two if you only bring back all the lives you've taken! return lady Mikoto and maybe we'll listen! " Orochi said.

"... there is no other way...I must sacrifice my life to rid our lands of these nohrian fiends..." Saizo said, as he set himself on fire.

"i'll show you what true dedication and loyalty means! Gaaaaaaaaah!" Saizo said, as the fire became more intends.

"get back! he intends to sacrifice himself in attacking us!" Gunter said.

"Saizo! stop!" I said.

"I believe in hoshido... even if I must give my life. I will stop you! Raaaawwww!" Saizo said.

"no! brother! your wrong!" Kaze said, running over with Sakura.

"stop please! Saizo d-don't hurt my brother(s)(and sister)!" Sakura plead.

"Kaze! Sakura!" me and Kamui said in syc.

"why are you interfering? these people deserve their fate. they've turned against hoshido!" Saizo said.

"brother! you mustn't be so rash! lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n) are trustworthy! when i was a prisoner in nohr. it was Kamui and (y/n) who let me escape!" Kaze said.

"same story with me" Alex said.

"they saved me-- an enemy-- without worrying about what would happened for doing so." Kaze said.

"Kamui and (y/n) are...very kind people. look! even d-during this battle. they didn't kill a single defender! why would they do that if they truly betrayed hoshido?! there must be a reason! please just listen to them!" Sakura said.

"Grrrr..." Saizo said, as he put out the fire.

"thank you brother..." Kaze said.

'who knew they were brothers' Dark said.

"hmph. this doesn't mean I trust them, but I will listen to what they have to say" Saizo said, as everyone turned to me and my brother.

"our real enemy is not in nohr or hidden in hoshido." I said.

"it lies somewhere else..." Kamui said.

"the explosion in hoshido" I said

"the death of our mother..." kamui said sadly.

"these events weren't set in motion by king Garon..." I said.

"somewhere else, a powerful and ambitious force is manipulating us all." Kamui said.

"so that's it? an enemy we haven't heard of is the reason for this confict?" Saizo asked.

'ya pretty much so' Dark said.

"sounds like the work of an active imagination, nothing more. educate us, then-- who is mystery enemy?" Saizo asked.

"we're sorry" I said.

"we cant say much, only that..." Kamui said.

"a day will come when the skies above nohr and hoshido sill switch colors" I said.

"if you need proof that what we say is true, meet me and my (brother/sister) at the bottomless canyon." Kamui said.

"do you think us fools?" Saizo asked.

"no, we don't that at all" I said waving my hands.

"we just.... we're sorry, but we can say more." Kamui said.

"well the...t seems this was a waste of time, I've heard enough. away with you both." Yukimura said.

we were about to walk away until Sakura grabbed me and Kamui's arms.

"wait, Brother(s)(,sister)! please!" Sakura said.

"Sakura?" me and Kamui asked in syc.

"um...please...take me with you! i'm not very good at fighting, but i'm sure I can find a way to help!" Sakura plead.

"lady Sakura, why are you--?!" Yukimura said but was cut off.

"i'm sorry Yukimura, but I believe Kamui and (n/n) are telling the truth. we haven't spent that much time together, but I can tell..i can tell by the look in their eyes...their aren't trying to trick us." Sakura said.

"lady Sakura.i didn't expect this, I don't know what to say right now" Yukimura saud.

'good' Dark said.

"I've been by your side since you were born. I can tell your mind is made up. I wont try to stop you, just....promise me that you'll be careful." Yukimura said.

"th-thank you Yukimura." Sakura said.

"brother. I would ask for your understanding. I would like to accompany lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n) on their mission." Kaze said to Saizo.

"if you are set on that course. you may do as you wish." Saizo said.

"I am" Kaze said.

"thank you Sakura and Kaze!" I said happily.

"thank you for believing in us" Kamui said.

"lets head to our next destionation..." we said in syc.

~time skip~

me, Kamui and Sakura walk on the beach.

me and Kamui looked at the water.

"this lake...." me and Kamui said in syc.

"is something the matter?" Sakura asked worriedly.

"this is the lake where we first met Azura" Kamui said.

"so much has happened in the shot time since then..." I said.

"(y/n)..Kamui..." Sakura said.

"we're so sorry Sakura" I said.

"there's so much we want to tell you but we cant...not here" Kamui said.

"its alright Kamui and (n/n)/ I b-believe in you both. I can tell you both are carrying a very heavy burden. if I can do even the smallest of things to h-help you two, then I...." Sakura said as she walked over to us.

"uh...thank you both for letting me join you. I. um. missed you two" She said bowing.

"I hope I can help" Sakura said shyly then giggled.

"do you hear that?" I asked as I heard footsteps.

"is something coming this way?" Kamui asked looking around.

"IDK" I said (IDK means I don't know if any of you that don't know it)

"wait...what the...is that a Pegasus? its heading s-straight for us!" Kamui said freaking out.

'looks like some is a fearing a flying hours' I thought.

'best funny moment ever' Dark said.

"what?!Ahh!" Sakura said as she hided behind kamui and I did the same for fun.

"whew....we finally caught up with you milady" a dark red haired man said.

"waaah! S-Subaki?!" Sakura asked as she step away from Kamui back.

"oh, lady Sakura.. did you even realize you left us behind? how could you!" the long honey blonde women scold Sakura.

"Hana! why are the two of you--?" Sakura said but was cut off.

"we received word from Yukimura, he told us that you left with lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n)." Hana, the long honey blond women said.

"ahh, Yukimura knew that I would need you two..." Sakura said.

"heehee... even if Yukimura haven't told us...we would have searched day and night to figure out where you were and caught up!" Hana said smiling.

"indeed, it is our duty to protect you, milady, and nothing will stop us. if you are heading somewhere, then it's only that's we would go too.we will always support you." Subaki, he dark red haired man said.

"thank you!" Sakura said.

"uumm...Sakura?" I asked.

"who are these people?" Kamui asked.

"oh! i'm sorry, kamui and (n/n), these people are my retainers, Sabaki and Hana" Sakura said pointing at her retainers.

"good to know" I said.

"they're both very strong and kind: they've p-protected me for years they'll fight on our side it'll be helpful to have such reliable friends." Sakura said again.

"Hah.. we need all the help we can get." kamui said.

"thank you, the both of you" I said smiling.

"of course. we'll carry any mission flawlessly" Sabaki said.

"to be honest, lady Sakura will be my top priority, but i'll do my best to help" Hana said.

Me: why Sakura is so f***ing cute

Sakura: *blush*

Me: aaaww cute

All: BBYYEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 213 71
The kingdom of Harmonia has been allied with Hoshido, Nohr, Valla, and Tranquilia. A new threat arises against Hoshido and Nohr after the war between...
515 37 34
This is a story about my Fire Emblem Fates oc, Victoria and how her arranged marriage isn't to the man she thought it would be. Join Victoria as she'...
10.4K 392 79
A rewrite of my first LBX/Danball Senki fanfic. Here are the synopsizes of each arc: DS: They've been together for as long as they could remembered...
26.4K 871 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...