Daughter of Hela

StoriesLoubbie द्वारा

Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps... अधिक

Reborn or Newborn
Tammy and Tom
Unshed tears
Debbie meets Hela
Ocean's 9... Hela?
Welcome to our team
Debbie + Alcohol
Testing the skills
What's going on between you two?
Daphne's in Danger
Lou's insecurities
Anxious hearts
Awkward moments
Dream
A special moment for Hela
A dream of happiness
Shopping
How to train your daughter
It's storytime
Lou and her powers
Hela Vs Lou
Deal with the destruction
The past, present and future
WHY DID THEY DELETE THIS SCENE???? 😭

Did you worry about me?

1.1K 43 15
StoriesLoubbie द्वारा

"Aunt Lou... Wake up"

Lou's in deep sleep. She hardly moved.

"Aunt Lou... Wake-up wake up wake up", Keri climbed on the bed and started waking her.

"Hmmm...", Lou still half asleep, sat on the bed and looked at the tiny hands holding her arms.

"Baby, you woke me up", *yawning*, "what's the matter?"

"Mom's calling you for lunch"

"Oh it's already noon? Come on. Let's go"

"Aunt Deb?"

"Oh she'll be sleeping a bit more. She's tired sweety. Let her rest"

"Hmm okay"

Lou leaned over Debbie and whispered "Wake up soon honey. I can't keep myself sane longer"

Lou then held Keri on her arms and walked downstairs.

"What your mom prepared today?"

"Two different pastas, salads, roasted chicken, pie, custard..."

"Wow... Why? Something special today?"

"It's welcome treat for aunt Helly"

"Oh"

Lou sits between Keri and Derek, Helly sitting opposite her, Rose and Amita next to Helly. Nine and Constance are on couch, having their food.

"Where's Daphne?"

"Don't know she got some call and since then she's in her room"

"Helly, sorry we couldn't prepare you the best welcome lunch. We didn't know of your arrival. So consider this as a small treat. I guess once Debbie's awake and fine, she'll give a bigger treat. What say Lou?"

"Hmm"

Helly isn't familiar with all the dishes. Well except for the roasted chicken and salads that somewhat looked like Asgardian veg dishes.

She tasted the Penne Alfredo, the cheese and buttery sauce tasting like heaven.

"This is really tasty. I never had these kind of cuisine earlier"

"Oh thanks Helly. And feel free to take anything. Don't be shy"

"Wait. You aren't following any diet?", Lou asked immediately.

"I.. nope. I need not"

"Okay"

Lou ate her lunch in silence then. Tammy was looking at both Hela and Lou. The similarity in sitting, eating and the way they were handling the silverware it was as if she was seeing one person and the mirror image. She was... Shocked.

Once done Lou went to Daphne's room. It was locked.

"Hey Daph... You sleeping?"

No reply.

"Daphne?"

She heard the door open

"Hey Lou. I.. I.. am not hungry. That's it. Everything's fine. I wanna sleep a bit"

"Hmm okay. Fine"

Lou felt there's something wrong. She could see Daphne's faking. What's wrong with her?

Lou and Tammy took Keri and Derek out. Hela was with Rose, in her boutique looking at her incredible collections. She did get along with the innocent blonde. The way Rose spoke to her in a sweet manner made her heart go soft. She, who never experienced anything emotional was now being one after meeting her daughter's friends.

Around 8pm all except Debbie were back sitting in living room. Lou checked on her many times, made sure she's still breathing because in some cases there were death due to alcohol. Hela was curiously watching Nine and Constance's videogame.

"Never played any video game?", Rose asked her

"No. Never had a chance to"

"I too never played. Never understood how to play at all"

Rose's polite way of speaking was similar to Frigga. Hela met Frigga only two or three times but every meeting was pleasant and Frigga was really good to Hela.

"How long will it take for Debbie to wake up?", Hela asked Lou.

Hela badly wanted to go relieve herself but she couldn't figure out anything inside the bathroom. So she controlled herself. It's easy for her. She had very good control, for her body is trained to face any kind of critical situation. She didn't ask others for help. Only Debbie can help.

"Hmm few more hours. She's still unconscious"

"We should have called a doctor or paramedic"

"Nope. She doesn't like it. She'll kill us if we do that"

"Boss really is one piece of shit"

"Constance!", Lou said sternly.

"Mom... Chill.. your wife is great but occasionally we need chance to tease"

Lou just sighed. Her eyes again fell on Daphne. Daphne's busy with her phone, tension clearly written on her face.

"Guys. I haven't got time to prepare dinner. So let's order?", Lou asked.

"Fine. But make sure to order something healthy. My babies need healthy food, not pizzas"

"Okay mommy"

They ordered their food, and within 30 minutes the food was delivered.

"Daph.. you need to eat. Stop looking at your phone", No reply from Daphne.

"DAPH"

"uh what?"

"You fine? You're worried since afternoon. What happened?"

"Hmm nothing. It's nothing. I'm just busy with my new project"

"You've been here for three days now. You didn't go out at all", Amita said.

"If you guys have problem with me being here then I'll go" Daphne raised her voice and walked away.

"Daph stop. We're all worried for you. Don't get us wrong"

"I'm... I'm sorry Amita. I didn't mean to snap. I'm just... I'm in some tension right now. So.. nothing more"

"Come on. Get back here. Finish your food. Stop worrying. We all are here for you", Tammy said.

After dinner, all sat there watching some movie. Not much of enthusiasm. Hela however was fascinated. The technology is making her feel excited.

Tammy took her kids upstairs. Soon after Lou followed her, again listening to bedtime stories. Hela too had followed her, then seeing the scene in front of her, she couldn't control herself. She cried. Hela cried. Tears flowing down her cheeks.

I'm sorry for not giving you your deserved childhood. I'm sorry. I'll definitely make it up to you. I'm never gonna leave you again. I'll always be with you, love you and care for you.

The sting of emotions hit Lou. She's not able to figure out what's wrong. But some kind of satisfaction flowed through her.

When Lou got up and was about to go inside her room, hela stopped her.

"I... Uhm you told you'll give me some of your clothes"

"Oh yeah. Wait here"

Lou went inside, took some random t-shirt and track pant and walked out.

"Here. You wear it for tonight. Let's see about the rest tomorrow. Debbie might take you shopping"

"Thank you. Hmm good night"

"Good night"

"Lou"

"Hmm?"

"Can I... Can I hug you?", She would hug without asking but after the previous two hugs she felt it's better to ask.

"I.. I'm...", You make me feel something....
stronger feelings. Something too emotional and real.

"Please"

Lou couldn't say no.

"Fine", Lou opened her arms and Hela hugged her.

I love you my baby girl. I love you

I don't know what's this but... I'm feeling good. Thank you. I'll try to be good with you. But I still have to clear my doubts.

They then walked to their respective rooms.

Lou took another shower and slept next to Debbie, hugging her.

At around 1am, Debbie woke up, she felt a hand wrapped around her. She saw it was Lou's. A smile crept on her lips. She saw the surrounding... It's Lou's room.

She was still feeling dizzy, her brain threatening to blast. She could feel bitter taste in her mouth. Nauseous and tired.

She needs to puke again. Before she end up throwing on Lou's bed, she pushed Lou aside and hurried towards bathroom. Debbie's not able to walk steadily. Lou woke up and saw Debbie. She quickly went to her side, guided her.

After throwing up for four times, finally Debbie sat down on floor. Lou helped her stand up and wash her face, brush and clean up.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. After one million years, I had my peaceful loft without any rush of planning and plotting...*Debbie rolled her eyes*

"But turns out, I love the chaos you make"

"Did you worry about me?" Debbie asked with a weak smile.

"Nope"

"Liar", Debbie smiled at her. Lou turned her face away, shy.

"Come on. Let's go to bed"

Once in bed, Lou adjusted the pillows so that Debbie could sit properly, went to kitchen and got a glass of water, lime juice and Advil. Debbie took them all.

Lou curled up next to Debbie, hands rubbing over Debbie's shoulders and biceps.

"Never do that again. And I'm sorry for instigating you"

"You didn't..."

"But I'm mad at you for allowing Helly to drink my Starward"

"Oh you got to know?" Debbie chuckled.

"Yup, and she drinks like me"

"It bothers you?"

"Somewhat.. I'm going through something and there's no one except you with whom I can share. I felt alone today"

"Sorry"

Lou didn't reply, just kissed Debbie's forehead. She then started running her fingers through Debbie's hair.

"I took Helly's test"

"What's your verdict Miller"

"Good for our job..."

"And..."

"Let's see"

"Hmm.. you angry? Because of me?"

"Irritated yes but not angry"

"I don't irritate you as such"

"You do... And I like it. Now sleep. Will talk tomorrow. You need to rest though you slept for like 100 fucking years now"

"15 hours"

"For me it was 100 years. But you need to rest. Come on", Lou lifted the covers, Debbie happily hugged Lou and slept.

In between Lou woke up because of her same abstract dream, she explained it to Debbie and also told how she's connecting it to Helly's arrival. Debbie consoled her.

-----

Early in the morning Debbie didn't go to her walk. Instead she just made herself a coffee and sat on the couch. Helly sensing Debbie immediately walked downstairs.

"Debbie"

"Hey mommy"

"What? Mommy? I'm not... But it sounds good"

"You are Lou's mom.. so my mom too..."

"Yeah well not so soon"

"Come on. Loosen up"

"I will but there's a problem. I want to relieve myself. But I don't know how to use anything inside that bathroom."

"What?", Debbie started laughing, Hela stared at her.

"Deborah"

"Don't call me that"

"I will until you tell me how to use those hideous things"

Debbie was laughing now, and Hela was about to get angry when Debbie took her hand and walked towards bathroom.

"I'm shocked you controlled yourself all this time?"

"Yeah well it isn't big deal. But I don't wanna do that always"

Debbie explained her how to use the flush, toilet paper, taps, showers and hand dryer.

"Paper? You mean... You clean... With paper?"

"Well that's what we do. What? You guys never cleaned yourself?"

"Isn't water available?"

"Water? Oh I forgot... You're from Ass Guard... You don't have toilet paper there. Do whatever you want, just make sure everything here is clean"

"Fine"

-----

"So how was your day with Lou yesterday?"

"It was good. I.. I don't have words to explain. After you passed out, she took charge and for the first time she spoke without any hesitation and reluctance. It was... It was amazing..."

"Yeah Lou's very professional" She won't get her personal feelings in between.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. I also heard about your gymnastics"

"Oh yeah. Had to show those kids some of the party tricks"

"Lou said you were good. She's yet to tell more about that. I'm sure she'll accept you soon... Already accepted as team member... Let's wait for accepting as her mother"

"I want that to happen soon. She hugged me yesterday and I was in cloud nine"

Debbie smiled, a genuine smile seeing Hela's happiness. She imagined Lou's happy face when she'll finally accept her mother.

"It seems that Lou will speak to me nicely if you are not present"

"So?"

"Why don't you fall sick regularly?", Hela said grinning. She was joking.

"Fuck you. You wanna be with your daughter and so planning to kill me?"

"I didn't say you fall sick for real. You can act"

"Hmm you aren't that innocent as I thought"

"You thought me as innocent? Really? I'm goddess of death"

"And now you are Helly Thompson, gymnast, C/o Team Ocean"

"Don't call me that"

"I won't if you don't call me by my full name"

"Okay Deborah"

"Aarghh Helly Son of Thomp"

"Okay deal. No more altering of names"

"Done"

They both dozed off on that couch, at some point Debbie wrapped her arm around Hela.

---------------------****************-------------------

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.2K 846 43
just incorrect quotes on our favourite characters. nothing is original here. mostly are modified versions of so many incorrect quotes available onlin...
18.3K 972 28
after her grandfather died, (y/n) was left to her aunt to care for. she has never met her aunt before, or her roommates or girlfriend. on top of ever...
A Slender Child Erin द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

157K 4.2K 24
Sky had always wanted to be a mother, but she'd given that up when she accepted that she was going to spend the rest of her life with Slendy. After a...
946 25 5
Short stories about O8 characters.