Hero Book 2 (Laxus x Reader)

By fairyxtails

{Completed} Laxus and you are finally on the right track with your relationship! Life with him and your daugh... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
UPDATE
15
16
17
18
19
20 [FINALE]
3RD BOOK

5

2.4K 69 8
By fairyxtails

—————

"Laxus what are you doing?!"

You start to realized that your repeating everything. "I thought we.." You look around confused.

"No time for wondering we take our shot now!!" Laxus says.

"Alright Sky Dragon Roar!" Wendy aims her attacks hitting the dragon.

Your up next you jump off a rock, "Solar Dragon Sun Punch!" You hit the dragon stunning it.

"Lighting Dragon Roar!" Laxus hits the dragon with his blast. It goes down giving you all relief. A few short moments later, an explosion is heard near by, the dragons sparkles and begins to disappear.

"We did it!" You leap into Laxus' arms as he spins you around. "We did it! We did it!" Roxy jumps flying around you two.

"Ugh my body hurts." Laxus complains putting you down. "We still have the celebration buddy." You slightly pinch his cheeks.

"Do you think Aiko is still okay??" Laxus begins to worry. You hold his hand, "She is..you know how I know?" You ask him.

"How?"

"She's got a fighting spirit like her mom and dad, and plus she's way more powerful than both of us combined. Laxus rolls his eyes and chuckles.

——————

You finished putting on your dress that sparkled in the moonlight. It was designed after your powers courtesy of the princess.

She even designed Aiko's dress as well.

Aiko finished putting on her shoes and putting her last earring in. "Wow..you look amazing." You hug her looking in the mirror. She smiles a little not saying anything. She's been super quiet after the dragons especially with you and Laxus.

"You've been super distant yesterday and today." You start to conversation. "Oh..have I?" She asks fluffing out her dress.

"Yes...when we tried hugging you after the dragons disappeared you didn't hug us back or seem happy to see us." You sigh. She shrugs, "I guess I'm not used to fighting dragons..but I'm fine." She gives you a smile, you can tell it's obviously fake but you'll let her slide this time.

You and Aiko find Rocky out in the hallway waiting for you two. "Ahhh! You two look beautiful!" He compliments.

"Rocky your too kind." You smile.

He has a pink bow matching Aiko's dress and a white top hat. "Ready my handsome date?" Aiko jokes wrapping her wrist around Rocky's arm.

"As always to the ball!" Rocky and Aiko prance downstairs. You hang back and smile at them. You've done a good job, whether you admitted it or not. Sure you might've gotten pregnant a little too early and kept it a secret but everything turned out alright?

Something also has been on your mind for a while. It was about you and Laxus, sure you were back together but it all felt a little too...fast? You still have doubts and still have issues for the way he treated you it just puts thoughts in your head.

"Don't think about this right now...let's just have a good time." You put on a little extra dab of lipstick and make your way down to the party room.

——————

Aiko's POV

I make my way slowly down the steps. It was the first time I really wore heels outside of my Angel form and had my hair down.

"Wow Aiko you look great!" You hear someone say. It was Lucy, she helps me down the rest of the steps.

"Thanks, do you think I made a mistake by putting my hair down??" I check in the mirror quickly.

"What? No! You look fine! I honestly think you have the best dress here." She compliments. You notice Gina from across the room with her green dress.

"I'll talk to you later Lucy."

"Have fun."

I make my way towards her, "Don't you dress up well?" I giggle.

Gina turns around and gives me a slick smile, "Only when I need to be.  You look great." Gina hugs me.

"Thanks, I'm so not used to going anywhere flashy." I say drinking some refreshments.

"Someone sure has their eye on you Dreyar." Gina taunts. I look to see Rouge sharing glances at me.

"Oh great....I'll be back." I put my cup down and sigh. I walk towards Rouge.

"Aiko.."

"Rouge."

"You look great tonight."

"You look handsome.." You choke out trying not to cringe.

"Look Aiko we need to talk.."

"Rouge-"

"Yes I know you said your tired of talking but..." he begins but I cut him off.

"Rouge...just...we'll talk when I'm ready now if you excuse me I need to get these fangirls off my father before my mom comes downstairs." I push past him not looking back.

"Your muscles are so huge!"

"What you did in the grand magic games was a amazing!"

I cringe, Dad looks heavily disturbed.

"Alright ladies move it! He's a taken man and he's my father so let's move it!"  I push them away and they look at me disgusted.

"Thanks"

"No problem." I say patting his back.

"You look just like your mother..." Dad looks at me like he's about to tear up, "Hey don't go soft on me."  I fix his collar. I hear dad gasps slightly.

I turn towards the steps and see my mom.

——————

Your POV

You walk down the steps and immediately notice Laxus' eyes on you.

You make your way down and walk towards him. "May I have this dance?" He asks taking your hand.

"You may." You smile.

The soft music fills the air as you two sway. Your arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands in his your waist. This felt right, it was amazing.

You see Aiko dancing with Gina, you notice Rouge staring at her. You never really spoken to Rouge but it was obvious he likes Aiko, but Aiko was like you...hardheaded and not willing to listen.

"(Y/N)?" Laxus says pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Yes?" You stare back at him.

"Thank you.."

"For what?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"For giving me another chance." He blushes a little. You pull him down and kiss him, you hear a few women groaning in the background but it's all okay. He was yours and you were happy....but were you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.7K 34
When Natsu breaks Lucy heart, she struggles to pull through the broke up. With less than a week of the break up, she is forced to watch Natsu and Lis...
12K 354 14
{Completed} It's been a year since fairy tail disbanded and you haven't seen Laxus since the battle of Tartaros. You and your daughter Aiko have bee...
107K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
487K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...