MY LADY LOVE (Completed)

Galing kay manumystery

love story of manan......a typical and unique ....come join me to explore it ...... Higit pa

character sketch
part 1 ....dream girl
part 2....physics madam...
part 3....ignoring game...
part 4......kidnapping fun..
part 5.....the secret room....
part 6.....bonding ...
part 7.....manan pranks ..
part 8.....navya missing ....
part 9...friendship day ....
part 11.....dadi entry
part 12 punjab special....
part 13 joint family .....
part 14 ...marriage propsal
part 15 udaipur .....
part 16 family special ...
part 17 dandiya special .....
part 18 shock....
part 19 jealous queen.....
part 20 arranged shaadi....
part 21 love concert
part 22 shaadi special ....
part 23 .....strong bonding
part 24 ... friends house
part 25 dangerous girls ....
part 26 good bye family
part 27 In space
part 28 mere papa ....
part 29 rasheed khan
part 30 jaan is saviour
part 31 family kidnapped ....
part 32 dance basanthi ....
part 33 devils end
part 34 kidnapping nandu
part 35 didi manu
part 36 pari maa
part 37 pune story
part 38 fighting love
part 39 monster spot
part 40 mumbai mansion
part 41 girls vs boys
part 42 family support
part 43 decisions
part 44 anger control
part 45 engagement date
part 46 surprise
part 45 proposal
part 46 matching ....
part 47 pranks day ...
A small poll
part 48 boy friend 💕girl friend
part 49 bad dream ....
part 50 cute fights ....
part 51 family cricket
part 52 girls ruling ....
note
part 53 surprise or shock
part 54 desperate measure .....
part 55 experiences in couple show
part 56 fun show ......
part 57 lady love ki alvida .........
part 58 change in lives ....
Part 59 baby honey
Part 60 my monster
part 61 kidnap story ...
part 62 mystery revealed
part 63 life time kidnap
part 64 island fun
part 65 fun calling
part 66 plan with fun ..
part 67 boy &friend @cabir
part 68 bachelor party ...
part 69 side effects
part 70 mehandi masti
part 71 sangeeth fun
part 72 south indian wedding
part 73 wedding gift ...
part 74 space mystery
part 75 good news
part 76 my wish
part 77 official fab 5
part 78 married rockstar
part 79 sudden attack
part 80 my lady love .
Epilogue

part 10.....cavya

9.4K 552 16
Galing kay manumystery

My lady love

Part 10

Manan move back to their tents to sleep .......Next day everyone wake up.....And get ready and move to a dhaba on the highway to have break fast .....They all are sitting in a circle ......Nandu is sitting between manik and shrusthi.......

shrusthi: nandu i ordered your favourite .....

Nandu : awww ....My baby ...my favourite .....What is it ????

shrusthi: lassi......

Nandu : yack .....What the hell ???Keep that away from me ....

shrusthi: nandu it's lassi......Yummy ...She says taking a sip .....And gets white moustache ......And shrusthi moves forward to kiss nandu on cheek ......Nandu moves the other side and hugs manik hiding her face in his chest .....manik looks at her cute face ......

shrusthi: i love you baby ....Come na ....

Nandu : don't provoke me shrusthi......

Everyone burst in laughter looking at nandu ......

Manik: it's lassi nandu not something to run away ....

Nandu : i hate curd ........

Manik: what ?????
Along with manik all the members of fab 5 say it in shock ......

Nandu : i hate it's smell also .....

Manik: ok u don't drink ...But let her drink .....

Nandu : she will kiss me with moustache of lassi.....It smells so yacky ........

Manik: ok fine .......He signals something to  shrusthi......

Nandu comes out from manik hug and starts to eat breakfast ......But suddenly all started to drink lassi......Making sounds ......Nandu gets irritated .......

Nandu makes an angry pout .......Then suddenly shrusthi kisses on her cheek with moustache of lassi.......

Nandu starts to chase shrusthi....And manik runs to save shrusthi.......Rest all burst into laughter ........Finally nandu holds shrusthi and starts to hit her .....manik stops her and convinced that shrusthi will not repeat but he gives her lassi saying it's water .......

Nandu just takes a sip without looking at it and pukes out .....

Nandu :yaak......manik malhotra your so dead ......

Manik: enjoy it Lilliput ......He runs away from there .....

Nandu moves to washroom muttering curses to manik.........Then suddenly thinks of plan to take revenge on manik.......

Then nandu comes out after washing her mouth for several times .....

She is very angry and doesn't talk to manik and shrusthi .....She doesn't even eat breakfast .... ..

She sits on the bike of cabir .....

Nandu : cabir let's go ....

Cabir looks at navya .....She sits on abhi bike ......shrusthi and manik on one bike ....mukti aliya on one bike ......dhruv arya on one bike .....

Then they reach out to an hill area and arrange tents but nandu is still grumpy .......

Manik and shrusthi are continuously watching nandu......She is completely ignoring them but talking to all......shrusthi gets tears on seeing nandu ignoring her ......

shrusthi: bhai i can't stay like this ask her to talk to me. ....... Plzz

Manik: she is not even talking to me ..... Kya kare ...

shrusthi: main manaungi.....

She goes forward to nandu .......But nandu ignores and moves a side ....It happens several times .....Finally manik lifts her up in bridal style ....She is shocked ......

Manik: problem kya hae tumhari....She is asking you to forgive and you are not listening .. .

Nandu just stays grumpy........And turns her face to the other side and wrap her hands around his neck ......

Then manik moves forward to the edge and asks......Will you talk to us and fight with us or i will throw  you down......

Everyone look at him with wide eyes for the way he is aking for forgiveness .......Nandu didnt  even react ......

Manik: what will you talk or shall i throw you......

Nandu withdraw her hands which are holding his neck .....And back off like falling......manik immediately tightened his grip on her ......

Manik: pagal hogaye ho kya ......Gir jati toh......

He just moves back and make her stand properly........

Manik: so your ready to fall down but not ready to talk to us .....Fine do whatever you want .....I wont ask you for forgiveness bcoz you are not even ready to listen to us.....

He leaves from them ..........shrusthi immediately hugs nandu ......

shrusthi: tum theek ho......

Nandu : mujhe kya hua baby. . . . I'm fine ....

shrusthi: I'm sorry baby ......tume dar nahi laga .....

Nandu : its ok baby .....i trust him .......And I'm sorry for over reacting. .....

shrusthi: I'm also sorry for that prank ......

Nandu and shrusthi hug each other .......All feel happy .....There is one more person watching this .......

Manik pov ......

When she is not talking to me. ....I'm feeling very uneasy .....I know i did a prank....She should talk to me ...Fight with me .......But how can she ignore me.....I felt very horrible .........Her ignorance just killed me ......Then i saw shrusthi crying .......I couldnt see my baby sister crying ....So i lifted to threaten her but she didnt even flinch a bit .........Finally when she withdraw her hands to fall down i felt like the life slipping out of my hands .......I tightened my grip on her ....She is much more stubborn than me .....I left the place in rage but I remembered how shrusthi cried when she didn't talk ....She means a lot to shrusthi........So I went back to see shrusthi and nandu talking and apologizing.........The words which nandu said made my heart swell in pride ......she trust me ....For me trust is the main thing of any relation .........I shall never betray her .......But she forgave shrusthi bcoz she only kissed her with lassi moustache .....But I made her drink .....What to do ????......

Later that evening all are having fun .......But manan are not talking to each other ....manik is feeling restless ..........

That day night .....

Cabir comes out of his tent and lifts a girl on his shoulder and carries her .......He reaches a place puts down on a mattress and after sometime lights get on....The girl wakes up to see the surroundings and is about to scream .....But on seeing cabir there runs to him and hugs him in fear ......

Cabir: relax matarani.....I'm here ....

Navya : I'm scared of darkness ......

Cabir: see there are light everywhere ......So look at me . ...

He gives her a big packet ....Go get ready .....

Navya : ready kyu ....kuch special hae kya .....

Cabir: a small party ....Get ready fast ......

Navya takes the parcel and gets ready in the tent which is beside and comes out after sometime .......cabir is just staring at her ......

Navya : where are the others ?????

Cabir : r u scared to be with me ....

Navya : no cabir in fact I feel safe with fab 5 specially manik.....He is very protective towards all of us. .....

Cabir: what do you think of me .....

Navya looks at him....Your such a nice person cabir......You make fun of everyone but it's your love towards them.....You want all of them to he happy .......You never show any sadness but still you feel it ....You know u can very well mask your feelings but remember one thing ......Becoming weak in front of loved ones is not a problem .....In fact it's the trust you have for them ......

Cabir: navya ....Can i say you something ......

Navya just nodes .....cabir kneels down in front of her .......

Cavya : navya i dont know what is innocence till the day I saw you talking to your matarani when nandu got hurt .....Your such a pure soul ....I don't know kaise but it's love at first sight .......I love you navya .....I love you a lot will you be my future ......

Navya is just starting at him........

Cabir: kuch toh bolo ......

Navya : cabir....Tum bahut ache ho .....But I need sometime .....I am not ready to accept any relationship ......Plzz

Cabir: i understand take your own time .....But can u have a dinner date with me .....

Navya nodes with tears .....

Cabir: y these tears ......

Navya : thank you for understanding me ......

Cabir: i can wait a life time for you.  .......Till then I will wait for your yes .....Even if it is a no........I'm always there for you .....

Cavya had dinner and left to their friends .....But this all is observed by all his friends ......They reached tents and slept .......

After fifteen days they enjoyed happily ....and returned back to mumbai .........After knowing navya is safe now.....

It's near the cafe where fab 5 spend time .....They are sitting out on bikes having fun ....A girl comes to cabir and asks  address and he is saying address but the girl is talking to him...Holding his hand ....Suddenly navya nandu shrusthi abhi also come there to join fab 5 .........

Navya on seeing cabir with the girl feels jealous ......shrusthi abhi nandu moves to fab 4 but navya stands behind cabir and listens very carefully .....They are happily laughing ..........Navya just Pat's on his shoulder .....

Cabir: arey don't disturb .....

Navya again Pat's on his shoulder .....
Everything is observed by fab 4 nandu shrusthi abhi .......They try  to control laugh ......

Cabir: yeah tell me sonia ......

Navya: Mr cabir dhawan......

Then cabir fully turns back in a jerk .
...He finds navya in full angry ......He immediately leaves that girl hand. ...
.But navya starts to walk away ......
...He runs behind her ....But she is not ready to listen to him......

All his friends burst out in laughter ...
..Navya enters in cafe and sits on a chair and orders coffee ......All her friends also enter inside ......

Cabir starts to sing .......And  fab 5 play instruments to support him.....

Jo teri khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana o zaalima, o zaalima
Jo tere ishq mein behka pehle se hi
Kya usse behkana o zaalima, o zaalima

Navya looks at him angrily for calling zaalima.......

Jo teri khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana o zaalima, o zaalima
Jo tere ishq mein behka pehle se hi
Kya usse behkana o zaalima, o zaalima

He turns around her table and sings....

Aankhen marhaba, baatein marhaba
Main sau martaba deewana hua
Mera na raha jab se dil mera
Tere husn ka nishana hua

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho aise
Dil ko kya dhadkana
O zaalima o zalima

Jo teri khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana o zaalima, o zalima

He pleads her in all ways possible ........

Saanson mein teri nazdeekiyon ka
Ittr tu ghol de ghol de
Main hi kyun ishq zahir karun
Tu bhi kabhi bol de. bol de

Aliya sings pointing cabir telling dhruv how he is pleasing navya ....

Saanson mein teri nazdeekiyon ka
Ittr tu ghol de. ghol de
Main hi kyun ishq zahir karun
Tu bhi kabhi bol de. bol de

Dhruv sings for aliya....

Leke jaan hi jaayega meri
Kaatil har tera bahaana hua

Aliya sings for dhruv......

Tujhse hi shuru tujhpe hi khatam
Mere pyaar ka fasaana hua

Then cabir sings again......

Tu shama hai toh yaad rakhna
Main bhi hoon parwana
O zaalima o zalima

Jo teri khatir tadpe pehle se hi
Kya usse tadpana o zaalima, o zaalima

Navya sings making fab 5 shock and abhi nandu shrusthi happy....

Deedaar tera milne ke baad hi
Chhute meri angdaayi
Tu hi bata de kyu zaalima main keh layi
Kyun iss tarah se duniya jahaan mein
Karta hai meri ruswayi
Tera kasoor aur zalima main keh layi
Deedaar tera milne ke baad hi
Chhute meri angdaayi
Tu hi bata de kyu zaalima main keh layi
Tu hi bata de Kyu zaalima main keh layi

Nandu immediately hugs cabir .....

Nandu : thank you cabir...

Mukti: par kyu ......

Nandu : navya sang after 9 months all bcoz of you ......

Cabir: navya sings .....

Nandu : yes cabir. ....She is folk singer and also classical dancer .....

Cabir: she didn't tell me....

Nandu : she needs time to open up .....She will tell you ....Dekha nahi how jealous she is ......Go talk to her .......

Manik : guys let's go home.....cabir go to your matarani .....

Then cabir goes to navya and manofy her and all moves to fab 5 home .......
But some one is outside of fab 5 house .....  busy on phone but waiting for fab 5 to come to home....His back is facing fab 5 abhi  shrusthi nandu ......

Precap : who is the person waiting for fab  5 ????Is he a positive or negative role .....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7K 1.3K 35
A single call made there lives ups and down...A Single call made to turn him to the stranger to his family..What made him to call off the marriage, w...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
762K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...