Apocalyptic Love

By ChaoticPansexualBard

Michael Langdon has been tasked with destroying everything we know and love, and creating a new world, but wh... More

Chapter One: Young Love
Chapter 3: Who Are You?
Chapter Four: The Seven Wonders
Chapter Five: The Beginning of the end
Chapter 6: The Savior is Here
Chapter 7: Black Mass and a Wednesday Night Potluck
Chapter 8: The Cooperation
Chapter 9: Worlds Apart
Chapter 10: End Times
Chapter 11: Loose Ends
Chapter 12: Burn Witch, Burn
Chapter 13: New World, More Smut
!!Author Note!!
Chapter 14: Finally
Chapter 15: Yes, yes, a Million Times. yes!
author note

Chapter Two: Tainted

1K 33 0
By ChaoticPansexualBard

 Over the next week or so, Micheal thought back to that day often, of course still helping Elliott from time to time. Though he had recently had a talk with the head warlocks after his level 1 test. Rather than simply excelling to level 2, he was actually expected to perform the seven wonders, a test that helped in the selection of the next supreme. If Micheal passed this, he would be the first male supreme, an alpha. Micheal was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in" he called.

Elliott sheepishly opened the door and entered the room, textbook in hand. "Hey, um... I'm sorry for bugging you so late, but I have a test tomorrow on telekinesis, and I'm really scared I'm not gonna pass," he said softly, keeping his gaze on the floor and fidgeting with the book in his hands nervously. "Could you help me?"

 "oh of course." He smiled "sorry I'm kind of on edge, I have a test of my own coming up..." He stood. "Should we do it here? Or do you want to go somewhere else?" He inquired, stretching a bit as he forced himself to focus

Elliott tilted his head, noticing the blonde's different attitude. "We could do it here," he said quietly, setting his book down on the desk. "I thought you just took your level one test a couple days ago? What kind of test would you have coming up?" the brunette asked curiously.

"I did, but they didn't just pass me to level two. They want me to take another test." He paused, debating on whether or not he should tell Elliot everything "the test of seven wonders. They're bringing in the witch council to test me. " he said honestly, hoping the male would react differently than he expected. 

 Elliott's eyes widened immediately upon hearing the news. "What— how—" He shook his head quickly. The brunette knew exactly what that test was, and he knew that only a Supreme could succeed. A warlock had never done it before. "Michael, that's suicide, you can't," he protested, the poor boy already feeling tears welling up in his eyes. "Why would they want you to do that?"

"Hey hey....no " He sat on the bed and pulled Elliott down with him. "I'm going to be fine." He promised, placing a hand on Elliott's cheek. "They wouldn't risk it if they didn't think I could do it " he assured him, wiping his tears away with his thumb.

Elliott grasped his other hand quickly, holding it tightly. "Michael, no warlock has ever been able to do it before," he protested. "You've been here like a month, you're the only one I have, Michael, you can't die. Please..."

Micheal pulled him in for a hug. "Do you trust me?" He asked, pulling back so his ice blue eyes could look into Elliott's emerald ones. He kissed Elliott's forehead gently. "I know my limits, Elliott. I promise if I need to stop I will." He smiled warmly "besides, I haven't even gotten to kiss those amazing lips nearly enough times, how could I ever leave this world without doing that?" He smirked, leaning forward and slowly pressing his lips to Elliott's

 Elliott's cheeks turned bright red at the comment, and his green eyes widened again when Michael kissed him. He hadn't kissed him since that day in the music room and Elliott still hadn't been able to forget it, and now it was happening again. And suddenly, much of his worry was gone. Not all of it, but most of it. The brunette gently returned the kiss before pulling back, looking into Michael's eyes again. "Promise me you won't let yourself get hurt...?" he asked softly, his hand still clutching Michael's tightly.

"I promise." He smiled. "But you're gonna have to give me a little more motivation." He laughed a little and kissed him again. Every time he kissed Elliott he felt as if they were opposite ends of two magnets coming together like the perfect fit of two puzzle pieces. He wasn't sure how Elliott felt, but he did know that if Elliott didn't like it, he most certainly didn't let on

The warlock practically melted into Michael's kiss this time, unable to stop a soft hum from escaping his lips. For a moment, he was grateful that they were sitting on the bed because the blonde's eyes and his smirk made Elliott weak at the knees. He had no idea what all this meant, what he and Michael really WERE, but he did know that it felt perfect and he didn't want to stop.

Michael smiled into the kiss, moving his lips in perfect sync with Elliott's as he wove his fingers through his dark curls, moving closer. Everything about Elliott drew the male in, intoxicated him. He hummed softly into the kiss as well, trying to fight the urge to throw Elliott on the bed and ravage him right then and there.

Elliott tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss and relishing the feeling of Michael's hand in his hair. His slender arms reached up to wrap around the blonde's shoulders, pulling himself even closer against him. "Michael," he mumbled against the boy's lips.

When he heard that sweet voice mumble his name was like a switch flipped. Michael growled, tugging on the fistful of curls in his hand, his actions getting rougher. He used his free arm to easily pull Elliott into his lap, pulling away from the kiss to trail kisses down the warlock's jawline.

 Elliott's breath hitched suddenly when he was pulled into Michael's lap, keeping his hands on the boy's shoulders to steady himself. The tugging on his curls along with the kisses along his jaw was causing a slight problem in his trousers, and he shifted slightly to try and hide it. "Michael," he repeated, not sure whether he should stop the boy or beg him to keep going.

"Yes...?" He murmured against Elliott's neck, moving the hand that was on his waist down to the side of his thigh. It was adorable how innocent Elliott was, it reminded Micheal of how he used to be as a child, minus the killing of course. He nipped at Elliott's skin, tugging on his curls to pull his head back and give him better access to his neck.

 Elliott whined softly when his head was pulled back, erection now straining against his trousers. "W-We shouldn't—" he managed to stutter out, despite the soft moans that were obviously showing he was enjoying this. It was wrong, wasn't it? It was probably against some kind of rule, right? Elliott tried to convince himself to care, but he simply couldn't.

Micheal didn't stop, instead, he moved his hand to the crotch of his trousers, gripping his erection through the fabric. "Why? You're obviously enjoying yourself." He pointed out, tugging on his hair once more. "you should relax before your test, I know you'll do well " he assured, sucking at the base of his neck.

Elliott gasped softly, his hips jerking in response to the touch. "Ah—Michael," he whined, his gaze turned up at the ceiling. "What if we get caught?" he breathed, still struggling to keep his composure and not completely fall apart on the boy's lap.

Michael used his telekinesis to lock the door. "we won't" he promised, undoing Elliott's pants and slipping his hand down to slowly pump the boys length. He continued to mark Elliott's neck, making sure it wasn't visible beneath his uniform of course.

 Elliott's grip around Michael's shoulders tightened, and a soft moan escaped him. He brought one hand up to his mouth, trying to stifle the noise he was making. The brunette had never felt this kind of pleasure before, never went beyond kissing, and it was almost overwhelming for him.

Elliott's sweet moans only edged Michael on, he growled lightly and ground his hips against him as he jerked him off, so eager to watch the sweet, innocent warlock come undone. He yanked on his hair once more, having caught on to the fact that it turned him on. "you're gonna be mine" he whispered seductively against his skin.

 Elliott whimpered softly as Michael pulled on his hair again, his low whispering sending chills running down his spine. "Michael.." he moaned out quietly, feeling his lower stomach beginning to tighten. "More... please..." he begged.

Micheal smirked and continued his actions, quickening his pace and biting down in a harsher manner on the already deep purple and red mark on his neck. He pulled on the dark curls, grinding his hips harder up into the male's, knowing he would soon see a sight he would never tire of

 Elliott moaned out loudly again, quickly covering his mouth and biting his hand to stifle his loud cry as he reached his orgasm. The boy jerked his hips up into Michael's hand again as he came, his body finally beginning to come down from the pleasurable high.

Michael pulled away, pulling his hand out if the boys pants and licking the sticky substance from his fingers. "better?" He asked softly, a devilish smirk across his lips as he looked over the boy, the dark red color of his cheeks, pants and collar undone, curls in more if a mess than normal, and the dark mark at the very base if his neck. Yeah, this was a sight Michael could get used to.

Elliott panted softly, his eyes fixed on Michael as he cleaned off his hand. For a moment, he couldn't even speak, so he simply nodded quickly. A brief thought went through his mind, why was Michael doing this? Why was Elliott so drawn to him? He'd always believed love took a long time, but he was falling hard and fast for this boy wonder. And he still didn't know if Michael felt the same.

Michael bit his lower lip in thought. "I do feel the same, Elliott." He answered the warlocks thoughts, laughing a bit. "And it's cute how long you've had a crush on me and not picked up on my flirting." He admitted, finding the whole thing rather adorable and endearing.

 Elliott's eyes became wide again as he looked back up at the blonde, surprised that he'd answered exactly what he'd been thinking. His cheeks couldn't get any darker than they already were. "I-I... well, I... I think I might've picked up on it now," the brunette said with a small laugh, a sheepish grin beginning to spread across his face.

Michael smiled and kissed Elliott's cheek. "Stay with me?" He asked, blue eyes locking with Elliott's green ones, ever hopeful that he would agree to lay with him for the night. Antichrist or not, he was still nervous about tomorrow, even if he did pass the test, which he was bound to, there was still the chance of something else going wrong with his plan.

Elliott's grin only widened at Michael's request. "Of course," he agreed, reaching up to touch the blonde's cheek gently. That smile could make his knees weak if he'd been standing up. A soft giggle escaped him just at the look on Michael's face, and at his words. He felt almost giddy that the boy had felt the same.

Michael smiled and kissed his hand, laying back on the bed and pulling Elliott with him. "I know you'll do well on your test tomorrow." He smiled, running his hand through the male's hair. "I'm so proud of you" he murmured, holding him close

Elliott smiled softly, nestling against Michael and closing his eyes. "That means a lot to me," he said softly. The brunette relaxed in his arms, relieved now because of how exhausted he'd been. He didn't feel nervous or stressed, just calm. Michael smiled and held him, closing his eyes and taking in a breath. He felt everything was in place, at least for a moment. He began to slowly drift to sleep with the male in his arms.

Elliott, however comfortable he was, couldn't help but worry again. Once it was quiet and he was left to his thoughts, the poor boy couldn't sleep. He was too stressed about Michael's test tomorrow, not even caring about his own test anymore. After a while of lying in Michael's arms, when he was sure the blonde was asleep, Elliott slowly sat up and eased out of Michael's embrace. He paced for a few minutes nervously, before noticing a few of the books on Michael's desk. They were all about the seven wonders and about the Supreme. Of course, he'd been reading and studying those. Elliott picked the first one up and began to read, hoping to understand more about what Michael was doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
20.6K 406 36
I will write, angst, smut, fluff and others! I hope you enjoy this and leave suggestions in comments #1 in ineffable (3/10/23) #1 in ineffable (20/10...
940 0 41
⚠️ Warning: angst, tragedy, major character's death --- Elli returns the kiss passionately. Their very first and last official kiss. Everything i...
18.2K 137 36
Started 11/4/2021 Completed 31/10/2021 Weather it killing kids or screwing in a church dream and george love eachother. So i hope i can share the stu...