Shinigami Shuffle

By ToryoKoneko23

Everything dies, but demons have to hibernate and shed their demonic chakra before they die. Sadly, the hiber... More

Undead Bodyguard
Lookouts
A Complication
What's Death?
R.I.P ... Retire in Peace

How to Play Alive for Dummies

1.1K 51 0
By ToryoKoneko23

Last Time:

The reaper frowned as he watched Sasuke leave, "How did you know?"

XXXXXXXXXX

Just one of those days ...

You know ...

The kind of day where everything you worked so hard to complete starts slowly crumbing before your eyes ...

Naruto, the reaper general and right hand of Death, was pacing the floor wondering how he can salvage this situation so things can turn in their favor, "How did he know in the first place? We warped everyone's minds the day of the attack ... but did we fix all the reports? If there was a mix up maybe he found an original report ... if that's the case I need to destroy it."

A reaper with shoulder length black hair and yellow eyes phased through the wall and walked up to Naruto, "Hello, how's my sexy general today?"

The blonde reaper rolled his eyes, "Sorry, no time for your harmless flirting today! We have a problem."

"What's wrong?" A now very serious Utakata asked.

"That damn Uchiha knows about Sakura being Kurama's demon vessel," He growled

Utakata's eyes widened, "Uh oh."

"Yep, but I'm still stuck with a physical form so I have to stay here. You go and check out the Uchiha compound and see what you can find." Naruto ordered.

XXXXXXXXXX

The reaper arrived at the Uchiha district and started looking around the dilapidated compound trying to find anything useful.

"Huh these people were paranoid. There genjutsus all over the place ... not like that matters, one good thing about being dead is you can see through illusions ... now what's this?" He noticed that some dust was unsettled on the floor, "Someone's been here recently ... hmm this floor board is loose." He popped out the board and found some files.

Utakata's jaw dropped as he found something interesting ...

XXXXXXXXXX

The blonde general waited near Sakura's home for the irritating pinkette to finish dressing so they could go meet their team, "This is going to take a while" He saw Utakata appear next to him, "Find anything?"

"Yes, first someone was at the Uchiha compound recently and removed a series of files that would've been from the time Kurama was forced to attack Konoha except this ..."

Sakura came out, "Let's go, idiot!" She never saw or heard the reaper standing next to her.

The yellow eyed reaper knew Sakura couldn't see or hear him so he pulled out a piece of paper and continued his report, "This is a copy of a report from that night and it says that the child that was used to seal Kurama had pink hair and was female."

Naruto sighed, "Time to find where the Uchiha is." Utakata got the hint and left, but Sakura heard him and started ranting about her precious Sasuke, (OH, look at that! I'm dead, but I can still get migraines.) The reaper mentally groaned.

They reached the hokage's office and went in.

"Now this mission is important, you will be required to collect data our ninjas efficiency in each outpost village and then get detailed reports on the border patrol's efficiency, got it? You have three weeks." Tsunade said.

"And by important you mean boring." Naruto muttered.,

Sakura glared and tried to hit the blonde who leaned to the side dodging the wimpy punch "Shut up, idiot! It has to be done." Everyone frowned when Sakura bolted out of the room.

Naruto sweat dropped, "Yeah, that's not suspicious at all."

"She could at least pretend to be less excited." Yamato deadpanned.

Tsunade shook her head and looked at Sai, Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato, "All the anbu at each location have been notified. They're ready to put on a show for Sakura the second they see her and false paperwork has been placed within reach. Try not to make it too easy for her."

They nodded and were about to leave when Tsunade asked Naruto to stay, "Naruto, how long have you and Gaara been dating? I don't have a problem with it I'm just curious."

"It seems like an eternity that I hope never ends." The hokage blushed at the romantic , surprisingly genuine, answer and Naruto left. Well almost, he popped his head back in and said, "Did you know the pervy sage is making a Yaoi version of his book? Just thought you should know." That's when Naruto really left and Tsunade was glad he didn't come back because she was suffering from a massive nosebleed.

Naruto waved to his teammates, "Hey, guys! Why don't we start with the border patrol first, we might catch some people off guard."

Sakura smirked, "Finally, you come up with a good idea." said the traitor who was unaware of the three ninjas and a reaper glaring at her.

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto was sharpening a kunai when he looked at Kakashi. He knew the jonin was moping, he sighed, "This isn't your fault, sensei." He gestured towards Sakura who was setting up her tent or trying to, at least. The tent was putting up a fight.

Yamato nodded, "He's right, senpai. We all knew she was obsessed, but no one thought she'd go this far."

Kakashi looked up from his book with a defeated sigh, "I didn't think I was being so obvious ... yeah, you're both right."

The reaper wasn't paying attention and sliced his finger off, "Ow! Shit!"

"Did you cut yourself, Naruto?" Kakashi asked as he moved to the blonde' side, "Let me see."

Naruto grabbed his severed digit and hid his hands behind his back, "It's nothing really. Just a little nick." He said calmly as he popped his finger back into place.

"I should still look at it-"

"Kakashi-sensei this tent isn't going up!" The pinkette whined.

When the two ninja turned to look at the traitorous pinkette Naruto checked his finger. It healed, but it was backwards! Naruto panicked and bit back a scream as he sliced off the digit so he could adjust it. Once he fixed it started healing again and Naruto tried to clean a little of the blood so it wasn't on the same level as a severed finger.

As Kakashi turned his attention back to Naruto the blonde held up his hand revealing his fixed finger, "See, sensei. No big deal. It just looks bloody."

Kakashi eye smiled, "That's good ... so how long do you think she'll wait to deliver the news?"

"I bet she'll leave camp before we're even asleep." smirked the reaper.

"No way. She isn't that stupid." The wood user said.

The undercover reaper grinned, "Care to make a wager." They all placed their bets.

Less than an hour later Sakura made a show about being mad at Naruto and stomped off. Kakashi and Yamato forked over Naruto's winnings the second they got back to Konoha.

XXXXXXXXXX

The reaper found an underground cave with a stone wall hiding the entrance, "Now this is their headquarters ... OW!" Utakata rubbed his nose.

He put his hands against the wall and tried to go through, but he couldn't! He was a reaper! Basically a fucking ghost! He should be able to walk through anything!

"What hell is going on here?!"

XXXXXXXXXX

Once Naruto entered his apartment he found a freaked out reaper pacing his floor.

"Utakata, what's going on? You were supposed to find the files."

"I found Orochimaru's hideout easily, but I can't get in!"

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"There's a barrier keeping me out!"

"That's impossible. We're dead so we should have access ... wait, was it a complete barrier or were you able to get into the hideout at some points?"

"I was able to get in part way, but I always hit a wall at some point! General, what could cause this?"

Naruto sighed, "There's only one thing this could mean ... Orochimaru has Shinigami's Death Mask ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 17 16
Fourth Shinobi has ended. Death has been awaken by unknown force and some people that were suppose to be dead. {It is Naruto crossover Bleach} {All c...
80.2K 4.9K 74
Natsu wakes up in Sakura's body. It only gets worse from there.
173K 5.1K 22
STORY COMPLETE. Sasuke didn't expect to get a letter telling him that his Banked Sperm (that was only known about by his wife whom he was not ready t...
46 0 10
Living in a world you that no one would imagine possible, but here they are.