데뷔 || Debut

Da btsxxyn

"Is it true you're dating the rapper Min Suga?" The reporter came up to me. "I have no reason to answer you'r... Altro

Dreamlike
Cry, It's okay
D-30
D-29
D-28
D-28 Part 2
D-27
D-26
D-25
D-25 Part Two
The brothers
The New Couple
Apology to late
New Faces
Heartbeat
My superhero
Pain
Together
The fight
Loving you
Be Mine
And then there was 2
Is it time?
The Best Friend
An end to the past
Moving Foward
Interview Lies
Secrets hidden
Preparations
Departure
Flight to Ethiopia
The swimmer
Meet the Characters! Suprise Chapter!
Next Stop
The truth
Halfway there
Reality Check
Who they are
Cooking Show
To miss someone
Nomination
Should We?
Just the beginning
Our Story - Doyeon x Xu
Another Love Story Heejin x Beomgyu
Only I judge myself - Sunhee x Hyunjoon
Unexpected love - Jin x Yuju

Reality

4.9K 104 9
Da btsxxyn

-Recap-

"It's fine we expected this at some point. The thing is you girls have not yet even debuted and now the media has this image of you two. Which will not be very pleasing to either fanbase."

I shake my head and close the file handing it back. "This was 7 months ago. We have nothing anymore. We had only one date. How can you and everyone else just assume this."

"We see the way you two look at each other there is something between you two."

I was starting to get pissed off. I slammed my hand on the table making the table shake. "I said I'm not dating anyone!"

I take a deep breath in before letting out, "May I be excused now."

I see the smirk in his face and him nodding. As if he wanted me to get mad. I go out and am met with a Yoongi leaning on the wall with his eyes closed.

"That was a fiery fight."

"Not in the mood."

"Thought that let's go."

He grabs my hand and leads me to the room where he was playing the piano. He started playing butterfly and suddenly felt the tears come out of my eyes.

"Did you do this on purpose? To see my cry."

I wipe my tears away. He had his eyes closed and simply smiled, "I'm not even looking. But it's good you are letting out the emotions. It must be hard to try to live up to certain expectations."

"It is."

"I know."

-End Recap-

I wake up to Heejin tapping my shoulder to wake up. I rub my eyes trying to remember what happened and how I ended up in my bed. 

Right. I was with Yoongi-oppa crying and suddenly I fell asleep.

"Unnie are you okay? Taehyung-oppa brought you back saying you fell asleep with Yoongi. We were concerned when you didn't return from before."

I stand up straight and smile nodding my head, "I'll be fine Heejin don't worry. Let's just get ready...I have a feeling today we might be called by our manager."

I hear the door open and see Yuju unnie rush in with papers in her hands. She looks surprised but also concerned. Her hair was still a mess as if she had just woken up she had only socks on and not even shoes. 

I decided to check the time since I don't even recall anything that happened last night. It's 11 am.

"Y/n...why didn't you tell us?" She looks at me with a concerned look in her face. Suddenly Sunhee and Doyeon come in smiling and laughing and turn quiet once they see the atmosphere we are in. I lower my head not knowing how to react.

The media has sent us pictures of Taehyung and myself both cozying together and left a message with it. 

Would you like to clear your image before your debut? Why don't you do a conference with us?

I tried to think of the perfect excuse for anything. But there was nothing all there was to do was to admit the truth, "The truth is Taehyung and I are dating. Are we still I'm not sure. The last time we had a date was about 8 months ago. Now the media has these images and I don't know what to do."

I felt the tears swell in my eyes. My eyes stung maybe from already too much crying. I had to stay strong I sniffled trying to suck in my tears to not show. I lifted my head and changed my expression.

"I will make sure this doesn't jeopardize us. As the leader of Dreamlike, I will protect you guys." I tie my hair, threw on some random clothing and headed out the door. I heard the girls screaming to me to not go, I felt my arm being grabbed, it was Doyeon, "Y/n you don't have to do this alone. We are a family now. We do this together."

She walked alongside me and held my hand as I knocked on Bang ShiHyuk's door. He allowed us to come in and I felt the atmosphere change. He was our boss, my manager's boss I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Um...Bang PD I kinda have to tell you something...it's about the news." He sighs and nods his head, "Y/n I already know they told me."

"What are we going to do?"

"We will make them think you are dating another person, not Taehyung. Just so they realize that they are wrong. Which will make us speed up your debut. I hope Dreamlike is prepared for that. We heard what happened as well with your manager. I hope the action is not repeated."

I nod and bow in apology, "I'm sincerely sorry. I will apologize to our manager also."

"So when are we planning for the debut?" Doyeon asked rubbing my back trying to soothe me. I lifted my head hopefully the date is at least by the end of the year.

"By the end of this month."

My jaw drops open. Is this real? We are in February 25th already. It's less than three days until we debut. 

"Isn't that too soon?"

"We planned it already. We just need you guys to compose a song sing it is ready for MTC Countdown. That is if you still want to debut?"

I look at Doyeon who's eyes are wide with fear. Are we really going to be doing this? Debuting in just a few days. A new song? I go through my brain thinking if I had any songs composed. There is that one but the lyrics are okay. 

"We will be ready trust us."

"Great dance is today at 2 pm go get some lunch and be ready to meet your choreographer."

We bow and head out I immediately felt as if I just ran a marathon. Doyeon looks at me and smiles, "You did great just what a leader would do. Now we just have to tell the others."

I nod and head back to the dorm. I'm welcome by Taehyung and Yoongi both in my room and the girls all huddled around each other. They look back towards me and stand. 

"Y/n I heard what happened...I'm sorry I jeopardized you. It wasn't my intention." Taehyung looked as he walked over placing his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile and nod my head. 

It wasn't his fault. It was no one's fault. Except mine. I wasn't warry enough...I let myself be caught by the media. 

"Hey don't worry...everything is fine. It's just that now he will be having our debut earlier."

The girls look at me surprised, "EARLIER?"

I nod my head and start looking at the tracklist that I've been preparing for any sort of emergency. It had 5 songs...maybe a mini album yet I have not chosen the title track. 

"Unnie will everything be alright?" Sunhee walks over worried as she looks at the tracks. 

"The songs aren't finished they need polishing also maybe a change in lyrics and then they need to be officially recorded in the studio but I think we will be alright don't worry."

Sighing heavily I was thinking of the heavy load of work that was about to come before me. I didn't want to break down but I also needed alone time. I guess Yoongi like always knows that cause he then rubs the back of his head closing his eyes, "I think you girls should first go get some lunch. If you are going to start anything you need to have your stomach ready."

They all nod and Taehyung takes them out for food. They all wear their face masks and hats making sure they aren't recognized coming out of the building. I stayed in the room with Yoongi alone.

"Hey...you know you can tell me how you feel in reality." He moves closer and our eyes meet and for that single second, I knew he understood me. I'm not sure to what level but he understood the reality of how sometimes you just need to hide your feelings.

"I know and I'm grateful for that. I just don't know how to describe it...I didn't want anyone knowing I went on one date with Taehyung. I don't even know how the media received them." 

"How do you think they got them then?"

"I'm not sure but our manager knew about our relationship and when I told him I wasn't dating Taehyung he kinda made a smirk as if he wanted me to react in that certain way."

"Do you think...no. It can't be...maybe he did something." Yoongi started looking around our rooms and inspected every single place. The beds, curtains, closet, behind the door, in front of the door, behind the tv and then...came out pulling a camera cord.

"Is that how he always knew everything about us?"

"Y/n this isn't safe...we need to go report him."

As Yoongi spoke those words we heard a knock on the door we looked at each other. It couldn't be the girls they had just left unless they forgot something. But, they had the keys, they would just unlock it.

Another knock. Followed now by a pound. I was about to walk towards the door as Yoongi turns back towards me. 

"Don't go you stay behind your bed, in case of anything run."

I nod and grabbed Sunhee's baseball bat before going behind the bed Yoongi opens the door and then our manager walks in. 

His eyes full of rage...as if he was ready to kill someone. He looked at the camera that was on Yoongi's hand, "I never did like you punk. You always thought in that head of yours."

"Look we can settle this easily or I'll call my manager."

The man looks at Yoongi and then towards me, "You think you will debut? I'll make every platform know that our little miss leader has a little attitude and is secretly dating Mr. Taehyung."

Yoongi grabs on to the man's collar and brings him closer inches away from each other, "She said she isn't dating anyone. Why are you getting involved in something that you know will bring you problems with the agency?"

"They agreed to pay me well."

"Who?"

"A social media outlet."

"I don't care. You have caused enough harm already...just leave. Unless you want to leave forcefully." He lets go of his collar and walks over to me grabbing my hand he looks at the man and wraps his arm around my waist, "Tell this to your people, 'Yoongi and y/n are dating', I'm sure they would love it."

He really just said that. He told this man who will most likely place this everywhere that we are a couple. The man looks at us and made a tsk sound, "I knew it was either you or Taehyung. No wonder she would always be alone with you. Who knew what you would do with her."

Suddenly Taehyung walks in and brings the man to the wall, "I heard enough to know that you are the one who hurt y/n just know that your actions are causing not only trouble to her but to her teammates. Who do you think you are." The girls all rush towards me making sure I was okay and looked at the man they once thought they knew. The man even once I knew. 

I knew that this was going to escalate so I pulled Taehyung back, "Stop it! Don't get involved with this guy. He isn't worth your time. He'll just bring problems to you guys. Ignore him."

I glare at the man and remembered when I first met him. He smiled at us telling us we would make it far. Buying us our first official meal. Telling us that we would make it big one day. 

"How much of everything you said was a lie?"

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "Did you really think I had faith in you guys debuting... you won't even become a group."

I grab his arm and place him in front of our doorway. "We will debut. Just you watch."

"Watch from your prison cell in which you will go right now." Doyeon grabs her cellphone and calls the police. By that time the rest of BTS arrived and even TXT came. They heard the noise and called their managers to check if everything was okay. 

The police came and took the man. Bang PD was utterly surprised. The manager was someone he knew well. Someone who was recommended. I was worried.  Now we didn't have a manager and our debut was only in a few days.

-To be continued-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37.3K 1.1K 15
A new rapper and an experienced rapper work together, who knows what the other may hide?
99.6K 2.3K 19
sequel to 'we got married' where you and jimin have no choice but to let your children be in 'the return of superman'.
14.8K 488 24
A fan fiction of SHINee's Choi Minho x Reader What happens if it took many miles for him to reach your heart? Will you patiently wait?
152K 3.7K 11
in which a shy female idol joins we got married with park jimin. © 2015 springdaybreaks.