Tickle Book

By gayswithways

Hey this is a tickle book of all my fandoms so yeah I hope you enjoy my trash More

H e n l o
Everything's Alright
My Little Blue Boi
Back
Crying
Gotcha
Bestfriends
Being Human Isn't So Bad
Note
Don't Mess With Sherlock's Labs
Why Do You Cry?
Chaperone
Quiet
Scruffy Face And Messy Hair
Apologies
Parties
Sleepy
REQUESTS OPEN!!!! (Also, thanks!!)
Beautiful
Spider-Kid
Exhausted
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
Important Info
I'm Sorry (Again)
Brothers
*POLL TIME*
Twins Know Best
"Love"
News
Mornings

Pranks

2.1K 16 0
By gayswithways

Morgan paused his music, looking around the jet. Everyone was awake, except for Reid. He was passed out on one of the small couches, curled into a little ball. Morgan smiled, wondering how the hell Reid could still get himself into those positions, before getting up and grabbing something from his bag.

Hotch gave him a questioning look, noticing his searching eyes a few moments ago. Morgan just gave him a smile before finding what he had been looking for: whipped cream and a bag of feathers. Hotch chuckled as he realized what Morgan had planned, returning his attention back to his files.

Morgan managed to unclench one of Reid's tightly curled fists, earning a small groan of annoyance from the baby of the team. Morgan just chuckled before spraying some whipped cream into Reid's hand and grabbing a feather. He sat near Reid's head, using the feather to just barely tickle the end of the geniuses nose.

Reid gave a small "mph" as he twisted his head around, an annoyed scrunch to his face. Morgan swallowed his laughter and continued to move the feather around Reid's face. Once, he had gotten it too close to Reid's neck.

The youngest agent let out a few giggles, letting his shoulders meet his jaw. Morgan laughed at the reaction, but decided to keep his focus on the prank at hand.

Soon, Reid's hand had begun to move. Morgan was sure that this would be it. He moved the feather one last time before Reid suddenly whipped around and smacked Morgan in the face with the whipped cream. Morgan gasped as he fell backwards, Reid giggling at what he had done. When Hotch had seen Reid shoot up like that, he nearly choked on his water.

"Ppppffffttt!" Morgan let out, trying to get the whipped cream out of his nose. Reid laughed, giving JJ a proud look before returning his attention to the older profiler.

"Come on, Morgan! Did you really think I'd fall for that one?" Reid teased. Morgan glared at him with a smirk.

"You are so in for it when I get back, Pretty Boy!" Morgan promised as he stormed towards the bathroom, but not before wiping some of the cream on Reid's jacket. Reid giggled, taking this as an opportunity to run. He quickly ran and sat next to JJ at the table, gratefully taking the napkin she had offered him and cleaning off his now stained jacket. Soon, Morgan walked out of the bathroom.

"Uh uh, no, you are not getting away!" Morgan said, eying Reid's attempt at protection. Reid scooted closer to JJ, but looked at her in slight fear as she wouldn't move. She shrugged at him.

"Sorry, Spence. You deserve it!" JJ said. Reid looked at her with betrayal in his eyes as Morgan sat down next to him.

"JJ, why!? I thought you were my friend!" Reid whined, panic decorating his voice as he still scooted towards her.

"I am your friend, but I don't wanna be on Morgan's kill list!" JJ exclaimed as if Reid were crazy.

"Smart move, Pennsylvania Petite!" Morgan teased, giving her a smile. JJ giggled at the nickname as Reid still pushed against her.

"JJ, please!" Reid begged one last time. JJ just shook her head as Morgan suddenly got an idea in mind.

"Hey JJ, switch me spots?" Morgan asked. JJ nodded and got herself up. After a few minutes and a failed escape attempt from Reid, the pair had successfully switched places. Reid groaned to himself as he realized he couldn't get out of his situation. Morgan quickly folded over the table when he had sat down, making it so that Reid had little to no wiggle room.

"Comfortable, Pretty Boy?" Morgan teased, noticing that Reid had sunk so far in his chair he was practically laying between himself and JJ. Reid gave them one more pleading look.

"Morgan, y-you don't have to do this. It was just a s-stupid prank!" Reid tried to reason. Morgan laughed.

"Kid, you don't even know what I'm gonna do yet!" The older man pointed out. Reid furrowed his eyebrows, realizing Morgan was right. He shook himself out of his thoughts and looked back up.

"W-whatever it is, it's unnecessary!" Reid argued back. Suddenly, Morgan had a flashback. He thought about when he had the feather, and how Reid giggled when it traveled too close to his neck. Morgan snapped out of his thought, giving Reid a mischievous smile. Reid gulped and tried to jerk away.

"Now I know what I'm gonna do!" Morgan let out, earning interest and fear from the other two agents. JJ recognized the glint in Morgan's eye, giving an almost sympathetic look to Reid.

"W-what is it?" Reid stuttered, curiosity winning over his fear. Morgan gave him a look.

     "Do you really wanna know?"

     "I-I mean... yes?"

     "Are you sure?"

     "Am I- what are you doing!?"

     Reid let out a gasp as Morgan's fingers began to dance around his stomach. He sucked in his breath, thinking that Morgan just might leave him alone if he didn't give in.

    "Laugh for me, Pretty Boy!" Morgan said in a teasing tone.

     "D-don't patronize m-m-me, please.." Reid managed to stutter out as he bit his lip. JJ smiled at the sight below her, wanting to join in but also not wanting to betray Reid's trust. She had known this secret about Reid for a long time, but she had been sworn to secrecy. Besides, she knew Reid would crack eventually.

     "Oh, come on! I know you want to! Besides, it was just a stupid prank, right?" Morgan responded with a wink.

     "L-let me g-gOHOHO! Morhohorgahahan, stohohohop!" Reid begged through giggles as Morgan picked up the speed of his fingers.

     "There we go! That's the laugh I love!" Morgan teased as his hands moved further up Reid's torso, his fingers vibrating in between Reid's ribs. Reid gave a shriek of surprise as he struggled and shoved at Morgan's hands. JJ smiled as she felt Reid's legs kicking harshly in an attempt to get away.

     "Hehehehe gehehehet awahahay frohom mehehehe!" Reid laughed as electricity-like shocks pulsed through his body.

     "Not until I'm satisfied!" Morgan answered.

     "Ohohohokahahay! Ihihim sohohohorry!" Reid yelled, trying his best not to kick JJ in the face as he struggled to get free.

     "I need payback, kid! This is pretty funny, too!" Morgan teased once more. He noticed JJ's face and gave her a questioning look.

     "I'll let you have some more fun first, but you should see what really gets him going!" JJ explained, feeling Reid tense up as much as he could at her words.

     "Nohohoho! Plehehehease stohohohop!"

     "Do you need a break?"

     "Yehehehes plehehehease!"

     Morgan chuckled and took his hands away from Reid's torso. Reid panted where he lie, giggles still flowing steadily from his mouth as he tried to rid himself of the phantom tickles.

     "Alright, I think he's about had enough. What'd you wanna show me, JJ?" Morgan asked. Reid's eyes went wide as he looked at JJ, panic striking his face.

     "JJ, no! JJ, please, please, please don't! You know I can't take it there! Please!" Reid begged his friend. Morgan chuckled at how nervous Reid seemed, resting a hand on his shoulder. Reid looked up at Morgan from the touch.

     "We won't go too far, kid. I promise." Morgan said in a soft voice. Reid took in a shaky breath, but nodded in understanding. JJ smiled at them.

     "Try his armpits." She spoke up. They both looked at her a moment before Morgan grew another smile.

     "Nononono Morgan, no! N-AHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOP! GEHEHET OHOHOFF!" Reid screamed as Morgan attacked his underarms. Both JJ and Morgan chuckled at his reaction before Morgan felt JJ move. Reid immediately knew what she was doing.

     "JJ! DOHOHONT YOUHOUHOU AHAHAHA DAHAHAHAHARE!" Reid screamed, still struggling to get away and kicking his legs. Morgan looked at her with interest as to what could be scaring Reid. JJ moved quickly, grabbing one of Reid's legs and kneading her fingers into his thigh lightly. Reid let out a deafening screech before falling silent, no longer able to struggle against his friends.

     "Told you it drove him crazy!" JJ said with a proud smile. Morgan chuckled at her enthusiasm before looking at Reid's face. It was completely red and tear stricken, but also buried into Morgan's side. The older profiler chuckled, realizing that Reid was probably pretty embarrassed.

     "Guys, you might kill the poor kid if you don't stop!" Hotch called playfully.

     "We will in a minute!" Morgan called back. Suddenly, Reid took in a huge breath and managed to make some sort of noise.

     "STOHOHOHOP, PLEHEHEHEASE!" The poor genius screamed.

     "Or what?" Morgan teased.

     "IHIHI CAHAHANT BREHEHEATHE! IHIM GOHOHONNA PAHAHASS OHOUT!" Reid managed to let out before falling into weaker, yet still silent laughter. Morgan and JJ noticed how weak Reid was getting. They looked at each other in slight fear before pulling their hands away and sitting Reid up. The poor man gasped for some well needed air, clutching his chest.

     "You okay, Reid?"

     "Did we go too far?"

     Reid tried to answer, but no sound came out. His friends understood, giving him some more time to breathe before expecting him to answer their questions.

     "M-my lungs h-hurt." Reid whined when he could finally speak once more. The others chuckled as they rubbed his back, handing him a well needed water bottle. Reid gave them grateful looks before chugging the whole bottle in only a few moments. After a few minutes, Reid was back to his normal self.

     "Serves you right for ruining my prank!" Morgan teased.

     "You kind of ruined your own prank!" Reid responded with a hint of snark. Morgan gave him a playfully annoyed look.

     "What was that? You want a round two?" Morgan teased before the sweet laughter of Spencer Reid filled the jet once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.6K 26
Everyone has a necklace that's given to them at birth. A necklace that is half of a unique shape and ties you to your soulmate. The problem is, Virgi...
4.1K 348 16
"And it's crazy, isn't it? To think back on how far we've come, on how much we grew into our own people, into us. It's even crazier to think that if...
27.4K 255 9
I do take requests for this book Fandoms and characters I will write for Marvel; Peter Parker Bucky Barnes Steve Rogers Sam Wilson Stephen Strang...
280K 5.5K 100
*[REQUESTS CLOSED]* **[check out the second book on my profile]** This book is just gonna be some random one-shots if reader x random from my favorit...