Broken protagonist (bl)

By rahzel03

In the system's meeting : [ We have a broken protagonist!!!!!] System 001 shouted in panic. [Oh my! Did the w... More

prologue
Arc 1: The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain

Arc 2:The academy villain

8.8K 306 108
By rahzel03

[Congratulation host! You have successfully completed your first world!] 1314 chimed as he floated around his host body in their empty apartment.

"Mhm." Jing Yu casually said, he had quite missed the Han Jian Lei from his previous world, it wasn't love but Jing Yu did appreciate him.

[Host, would you like to receive your mission report and starter's pack?]

"Alright." Jing Yu's eyes was filled with curiosity as he heard beginner's pack, apparently he would only get it if he had completed his first world, which he did.

[Firstly the mission report!]

Mission-

Leave the right prime minister estate! 500 points! (completed!)

Live till 30! 400 points! (completed!)

Side mission-

Destroy at least 3 encounters of Liang Lan and Han Jian Lei! 300 points! (completed!)

Hidden mission~

Marry Han Jian Lei! 400 points! (completed!)

[Next the starter's pack!] 1314 said slightly excited, he too had no idea what a beginner's pack was, his host was the only special one that has it.

-1000 points

- 1 talent point

-lucky draw points ticket

"What's a talent point?" Jing Yu asked as he looked at the hologram in front of him.

[Well host, a talent point is a point allocated to certain skills that host will need! For every successful world, host will receive one talent point! That shows how rare it is! And compared to other hosts, Host has one extra talent point then them!] 1314 boasted the efficiency of the talent point while Jing Yu snorted.

"Doesn't that just mean that hosts as incapability of learning? If they studied it long enough they would have gotten the hang of things." Guang Yu said in disdain. (ーー;)

[That's where you're wrong host, ] 1314 said albeit smugly ヽ(^o^)丿, [With talent point, host can immediately get the skill, however to master skills, more than one talent point has to be put in.]

"Hmm..I guess it's alright." Jing Yu said half-heartedly.

[Host currently has 2600 points, would host like to use your lucky draw ticket and your talent points?]

"Sure."

[Initiating lucky draw...] 1314 said as a hologram appeared in front of Jing Yu. It was a round wheel with indicators like 10 points, 100 points, 500 points and 1000 points. There was also one slot which was coloured in gold, it was jackpot. Jackpot included 5000 points, which was nearly 5 world worth of points.

[Host please spin the wheel.]

Jing Yu held no excitement as he spun the wheel with a deadpanned face. Like in all lucky draws, normally the lowest points would be side by side with jackpot and the lower points would be next to higher points, and of course, the ratio of lower points to higher points was definitely more.

[Let me remind host, please don't be upset if you get the lowest points, after it is host's first time with lucky draw, normally it would take other hosts at least 1000 times of lucky draw before they ever hit 500 points, In which only a rare few would get jackpot.] 1314 snubbed, trying to comfort his host.

'So what if you get a lucky draw ticket before the other hosts? It doesn't mean that you can get a lot of points!' 1314 said in slight disdain, his host was really to successful! It was time to face defeat! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ

Jing Yu held a emotionless face, his face stuck in a deadpan as he watched the wheel spin with no intention of stopping, it was like watching popcorn pop for the ninth time.

As soon as the wheel slowed, Jing Yu's face held a hint of a smile. The pin wavered from the 100 points and the 10 points, it slowly moved towards the ten points and it did, which made 1314 smile in glee. However, his happiness was short lived as the pin seemed to have a burst of adrenaline, before jumping one more time....

JACKPOT!

The whole lucky wheel erupted into confetti and golden sparkles, gone was the wheel and in it's place was large golden words saying jackpot. It loitered there for a moment before a small box with an indicator 'tap me' appeared.

"I guess the other host's luck must have really suck shit if they needed 1000 times to get jackpot." Jing Yu snubbed the system back sarcastically.

[....] 1314 cried, he was really fed up with his host luck! Clearly it was landing at 10 ah! How did it end up at jackpot! The lucky draw wheel was mingled with! He had to report! Everything is broken! He repeats, everything is broken!!!

[Host currently has 7600 points...congratulations...] 1314 said rather impassively, as it pop a blue screen in front of Jing Yu.

[How would host like to allocate your talent points? Host currently has 2 talent point.]

-Knitting

-cooking

-acting

-painting

[Host is currently too low leveled thus, host is restricted from other skills. Reminding host that more than one talent point is needed to master the skill, allocating one point would allow host to learn the basics and three points to novice.]

Jing Yu nodded in understanding as he contemplated, "Knitting and cooking will do."

Another blue screen popped up, covering the previous talent allocating screen.

Name: Jing Yu

Points: 7600

Rank: (Host is illegible to participate in rankings. Not enough worlds.)

Average grade: S

Worlds accomplished: 1

Skills:

-Knitting (Basic)

-Cooking (Basic)

"Xiao Yi, what's this rank?" Jing Yu glance at the floating ball beside him.

[Ah host, I forgot to mention that rank only entitles to the top 100 hosts in this city! The benefits of being ranked is the monthly reward of points! 1st on the list can get about 1000 points monthly! Which is why, being on the ranking system is so difficult, because of the high competition to be on the list!] 1314 said smugly. =v=

"You didn't say how to get on that list." Jing Yu gave his system a look.

[Ehem, it depends on host's grades, an average would be calculated and every month the names on the ranking would change, either new names or decrease in position. Of course the number of worlds will be taken into account. Thus there are cases where a host has a low amount of world but has high grades and cases with hosts with many worlds and average grades.]

(Rahzel: Tbh, I have no idea how this is going to work out, so I guess u guys just have to watch me wing it XD)

"Alright then..." Jing Yu muttered as he fell silent, observing his new home. "It's a little shabby don't you think, Xiao Yi."

[...]

"Alright, let's go buy some furniture." Jing Yu abruptly said and 1314 floated excitedly around Jing Yu, as if injected with chicken blood.

[Let me bring host around the shop! I know the way!! ] O(≧∇≦)O 1314 swiftly left their apartment and Jing Yu was awed as he left his 'home' for the first time.

It was extremely similar to a city, except there was people of different races, age and looks with a ball similar to 1314 with them, however there were some with other accompaniment such as animals or a child. 'They are probably evolved system or system's with a body.'

Walking around the crowded city, 1314 brought Jing Yu to a store and as soon as he entered, a familiar blue screen popped up, showing a catalog of furniture. Jing Yu simply lived a lavish lifestyle as he picked the furniture with the highest quality and space, ignoring the cost and put in in his trolley, checking out, he didn't even bother checking on his points before leaving the store and going back to his apartment.

"So when will my bed and all arrive?" Jing Yu questioned as he sat on his empty floor.

[...Around a few weeks i guess..] 1314 sweatdropped and continued, [Host you have officially spent a good whole 5070 points on decorating your house...you are left with 2530 points, reminding host to use them wisely.] 1314 sighed in his host's spendthrift ways. If his host could spend so much on his house why couldn't his host spend some on his body? (ΩДΩ)

Jing Yu took a deep breath and lied on the floor, staring up at his white ceiling.

"Transfer me to the next world I guess." Jing Yu closed his eyes, evening his breathing

[random world generator activated....Initializing transfer...]

----------------

Jing Yu awoke only to the sound of grunts and strong arms holding his body down.

'What the actual fuck?' Jing Yu looked around in shock, no idea what the hell was going on, the first thing he awoke to was being grinded on by some random dude he don't know!

'Xiao Yi! What's going on?' Jing Yu panicked as he called out for his system.

[Host...I don't know too, I'll send host the plot first.] 1314 said mechanically, escaping as soon as he sent the plot. (°∀°)ゝ"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
16.9K 941 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
1.4M 63.4K 166
Ian : let's start our missions system coco : [yes host] after they start doing missions ??? : Why do you need to work hard. I am here for working in...
113K 930 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...