THE BAD BOY'S LOVER

By strawberryelaine_

"BAD BOYS DOESN'T REALLY MEAN HEARTLESS... THEY SOMETIMES CHANGE BECAUSE OF THEIR LOVERS..." Published: 02/16... More

Introduction...
0.1| Living As A Bad Boy...
0.2| When I First Met You...
0.3| Partners...
0.4| Friends With The Bad Boy...
0.5| Change...
0.6| Be Mine...
0.7| Secrets...
0.8| Choice...
1.0| The Real Criminal...
1k?! Tysm!!!
💖20K My Luviesss💖
NEW ACCOUNT

0.9| Tragedy...

1.6K 42 4
By strawberryelaine_

[Still Sohee's POV:]

"I choose... The second choice... Mark and I will kill her best friends..." I said.

Mark: "N-noona..."

"Just obey... I'm the leader of this gang. You should listen to me..." I said.

I saw Mark's teary eyes looking at me... His eyes were full of anger and sadness... But I ignored it...

"We will continue the plan... Kidnap Sooyoung and Jennie... Then, Mark will kill one of them and I'll kill the other one..." I said.

-At home-

Seolhyun's POV:
We are now done with our project...

Jennie/Sooyoung: "Seolhyun-ah.. We will get going..."

"You sure you can go home by yourselves? Just text me when you get home.." I said.

Both: "Arraso!"

Sooyoung's POV:
Jennie and I were walking along the dark road... We were in the middle of the road... Then everything went black...

<<time skip>>

I woke up... Jennie also regained consciousness... I saw Jennie kneeling at the floor beside me... We saw people surrounding us... We saw the guys who bullied Eunha and Yuju...

We saw the girls that bullied Seolhyun before... I looked around and was shocked to see two people that were very important to Seolhyun...

Mark and Sohee unnie...

Seolhyun's POV:
I went inside the house where Mark and his hyungs live... I saw a hidden ladder leading to the basement... BTW, I went there after Taeyeon told me that Sooyoung and Jennie is missing...

I tracked their phones and I saw this place... I don't know how to get in secretly... But then I heard familiar voices...

Jennie: "S-sohee unnie... M-mark... Why are we here?! Why are you doing this?!

Sohee: "Mark... Go ahead and kill her."

Jennie: "M-mark... I know you won't do this to me and Sooyoung...

I finally got inside the basement using the hidden ladder... The basement was wide... I don't know where they really are... I continued walking by following the voices I heard...

Then I heard a gunshot and a shout...

Sooyoung: "Jennie-ah!"

"Jennie-ah! Sooyoung-ah!" I shouted along...

Then I saw them all... I saw Mark holding the gun... As soon as he saw me... He dropped it... I saw Sooyoung beside Jennie, crying. Then I saw Sohee unnie?!...

I can't believe what I saw... BTW, I brought the police with me right now... I didn't get to go to Jennie's dead body and to Sooyoung, which is crying right now... Instead, everything went black...

___________________________

Authornim...
Last chapter is next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 271 7
"the wait was worth it." 「 in which a girl always anticipates her birthday to see if she's old enough for him yet. 」 started: 12/18/16 ended: 12/23...
5.2K 184 26
What happens when two people of different worlds meet? Will they able to be together? Will they understand each other's feelings? Choi Y/n , a final...
FIVE DAYS By lisa

Fanfiction

661 91 7
"𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞 𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣? " ~ 𝙔/𝙉 》𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 (𝚃𝚇𝚃) origina...
22.9K 1.4K 18
Wish.....that will never come true or will it? "Y/n stop running!" Yeonjun said. "I'm not going to listen to you... just go away... go to her she lik...