Assassin Disciple Chases Afte...

By Kreisal

Shen Mo is an assassin working for the AD Org. for 10 years now and is tired of the blood filled life so he d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - 8 Years After
Chapter 2 - Planning
Chapter 3 - Arriving at A City
Chapter 4 - Infiltration
Chapter 5 - Grand Escape
Chapter 6 - Meet again but none the wiser
Chapter 7 - The Recreation
Chapter 8 - Zhu Huang wakes up
Chapter 10 - On the run
Chapter 11 - Prayer
Chapter 12 - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Chapter 13 - Captured
Chapter 13.5 - Others Perspectives
Chapter 14 - Back in the AD Org.
Chapter 15 - Master.........
Chapter 16 - Let's Talk

Chapter 9 - When you left...

5.7K 316 32
By Kreisal

The room was filled with pregnant silence that the sound of the pen that Ye Jiang Li was playing with that fell to the ground sounded deafening.

"Don't joke with us Huang Gege, there is no way the Liu Wei was that man!!"

Shen Mo shouted at the older assassin but Zhu Huang was still looking serious as ever.

Even Ye Jiang Li was looking doubtful at what Zhu Huang said but deep inside the long haired former assassin he knew that this was not impossible for he saw the insanity locked up inside the boy back then.

Shen Mo clench his hands and gritted his teeth glaring at Zhu Huang to hope that the older would just say it was just a joke sooner or later.

'Their is no way that my Xiao Wei could do that! after all, back then the kid couldn't even sleep properly without me in bed with him'

Shen Mo thought to himself as he remembered the scene where Liu Wei would whine whenever he would try to leave and the way the kid would snuggle closely to him

"Also Commander Wang promised me that if I were to die then he would do his best get Liu Wei away from the AD Org!"

Shen Mo spat out and Zhu Huang seems to have winch a little. That promise was what kept Shen Mo from snatching the boy away and bringing Liu Wei with him to escape through faking their death. But Shen Mo didn't since he doesn't want Liu Wei to have a life full of wariness and fear of the AD Org. finding them then dragging them back to be killed.

Zhu Huang closed his eyes and brought his hands over his face expressing how stressed he was

"That was what I thought would happen too."

He sighed and tried to explain more

"After your escape I wasn't able to see Liu Wei for at least 2 months.......but when I did.....he was............different"

Fear clawed all over Shen Mo and he pleadingly looked at Zhu Huang hoping that nothing happened to his precious disciple for he swore that he'll murder anyone who dared to hurt his Xiao Wei.

Zhu Huang seems to have catch what Shen Mo asking and shook his head making Shen Mo relaxed a little

"No, no one bullied or hurt Liu Wei but I think what changed him was you disappearing."

"H-how did he change?"

Shen Mo's lips trembled as he ask the question as guilt started to fill him. Thoughts like 'It's my fault', 'I shouldn't have', 'If I just' showered in his brain and was starting to show in his face with was quickly seen by the two

"Tch! Shen Mo don't tell yourself that and Zhu Huang continue your damn explanation"

Ye Jiang Li's irritation was showing but his voice had a hint of fear in it too

Nodding Zhu Huang focused back on Shen Mo and calmly continued

"When I saw him he wasn't like his usual self. His eyes where dull and void of life.......I know that sometimes that happens to people who lost their loved ones but...............his were just too much."

Zhu Huang bit his lips and trembled in both fear and shame

"So much that I felt fear crawled onto me. Liu Wei was emitting a dreadful bloodlust that was impossible for his age and experience"

He didn't know what to say. Shen Mo just can't believe what Zhu Huang is saying even though he knew Zhu Huang wasn't the type to lie to his friends

Shen Mo can still recall the last moments he had when interacting with Liu Wei. The boy was full of life and was tailing him like a baby duck who was sulking that he couldn't come to the mission.

The description of the boy that Zhu Huang just said was the complete opposite of his Xiao Wei that it was just too much to be believable but he trusted Zhu Huang so Shen Mo decided to listen more

"Then what happened?"

"That was also the last time I saw him as the Liu Wei who was your disciple"

Shen Mo ended up confuse by Zhu Huang's words but before he can voice out his question Ye Jiang Li beaten him to it first

"What do you mean by the Liu Wei who was Shen Mo's disciple?"

Zhu Huang then straightened himself to appear much more proper and gave his hands a little squeeze for the informations he was going to give out now concerns the AD Org.

"After our encounter Liu Wei disappeared so I thought the Commander Wang succeeded in his promise with you but I couldn't have been more wrong. After 2 years he returned back.........but as the a powerful force, the Org. was in complete chaos as each one of the high ranking officers that weren't with Liu Wei got killed even the deepest root of the AD Org. were dug out and conquered. They called it the recreation of the AD Org. so many things change drastically. After a month of Liu Wei taking reign in the AD Org. he manage to have full control of every single personnel and building of the AD Org. We all thought of him as not a human anymore, No human could do such a thing,he was like a Monst- no....like demon king from hell.............but the AD Org. only grew stronger than ever in his hands and its been like that since the 8 years his been ruling."

After Zhu Huang's explanation everyone stayed quiet, no one talk. Zhu Huang was drinking a glass of water due to talking for a long period and Ye Jiang Li was busy contemplating on the things he just heard and Shen Mo too shocked to even utter a single word.

The first one to talk after a few minutes of silence was Ye Jiang Li

"Are you sure it's him?"

That seems to have snapped Shen Mo back to reality and he immediately ask the same question to Zhu Huang. Zhu Huang seems a little irritated the the two were doubting him but he understood why

"Yes he was Liu Wei. I'm sure because after things have settled down a little I confronted him myself"

"And what happened?"

It was Shen Mo this time who started a question

"He barely even acknowledged my presence but when I ask if he really was Liu Wei he answered 'En' and showed me the ring you guys bought back then, so must have been him"

Shen Mo immediately perked up upon hearing that the President of the AD Org. had the same ring he gave Liu Wei long ago

'I brought a plum blossom ring for Xiao Wei when in one of our missions happened to be located in a place where a festival was held. But it might be a different ring...'

With little hope in his heart that he might be right Shen Mo made Zhu Huang describe the appearance of the ring

"I can't remember well since its been 8 years but I'm pretty confident in my memory that it was pink with plum blossoms on it and I'm sure its the one since an engraving of Liu Wei's name was in it"

That confirmed it. The man Shen Mo met who was called president of the AD Org. was Xiao Wei, his former disciple.

"Is his appearance same as Liu Wei? The eyes being bloody red?"

Shen Mo gave Ye Jiang Li a glare upon mentioning that his disciple's eyes were bloody

'Xiao Wei's eyes were anything but bloody!!'

But Ye Jiang Li seems to just brush off the death glare Shen Mo was giving him and continued to ask the two assassins in front of him

"When I saw him 2 days ago, his eyes were indeed red"

"Yes, the president's eyes were red"

The two admitted before the long haired former assassin and Ye Jiang Li finally said something that hit the nail straight on the mark.

"Then he got to be Liu Wei. After all, the kid is the last remaining member of his family line, the last remaining human to have the family name Liu and only those who have the Liu family blood running to their veins are capable of having red eyes"

The two men before him seems to have been shocked that they forgot about that fact and Shen Mo now knows why he felt weird when he looked at the presidents eyes. It was red and the only one who was supposed the have red eyes like that was Xiao Wei

Then suddenly Ye Jiang Li's phone begun to rang so he excused himself from the two and left the living room to go outside.

Shen Mo looked at Zhu Huang and ask a question that bugged him since now he knows that the President was indeed Liu Wei

"Huang Gege does Liu Wei know that I am still alive?"

Zhu Huang shook his head much to Shen Mo's relief.

"I don't think so, because if he did then you would have already been dragged back to the AD Org. because he was so obs-"

"FUCK!! EVERYONE WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!!!"

Before Zhu Huang could finish his reply, Ye Jiang Li slammed the door opened and shouted at them with his face pale as sheet as if he just saw a ghost.

The two shot up from their sits and questioned Ye Jiang Li

"What's wrong Jiang L-"

"They'd manage to capture them"

Ye Jiang Li swiftly answered.

"Anna and the 2 others that I used so that we can get back Zhu Huang was captured yesterday and now the AD Org. is having all it's assassins after us, we need to go now!"

Shen Mo and Zhu Huang cursed and followed Ye Jiang Li to wherever the man was going to.

Ye Jiang Li led them to a room in the first floor that looked liked a storage area but cleaner.

The frantic man then pulled out 3 duffle bags and threw 2 of them to Shen Mo

"Shen Mo give the other one to Zhu Huang, those bags have enough things to help us escape for the time being to another country. The passports, papers, faked identification etc."

The two then carried their bags and got out of the room with Ye Jiang Li following them.

Shen Mo and Ye Jiang Li both had bags like these in their homes that contains the necessities for escape whenever the AD Org. might have found them. And it came it handy now.

When Zhu Huang reached the door, alarms suddenly erupted around the house so both Shen Mo and Zhu Huang looked at Ye Jiang Li for explanation but the man's expression already tells it all.

The AD Org. have arrived.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Author's notes// It's been I while since I talk huh.

I've come to say thank you to those who commented to the story and I hope you guys enjoyed yourself.

As you see Shen Mo is finally showing his motherly side for his little bun Liu Wei and its going to be funny how his going to act now that his little bun turned into a bloody Demon King.

Now, who wants to have a cat and mouse chase!Raised your hand!

Liu Wei: *raise hand*

Shen Mo: "pah! Who are you? My Xiao Wei isn't like that, he was a sweet child"

Ye Jiang Li: (tell that to the people who's in charge of babysitting when your gone! What sweet child? The kid's a little devil!!!)

So that explains whats going to happen for a while....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 10.7K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
302K 21.9K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
1.7M 55.6K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

48.8K 5.4K 45
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...