seven petals [posie au]

By hosiesaltzman

josie has been receiving letters from an unknown girl. More

monday
tuesday
wednesday
thursday
saturday
sunday
monday
history and letters

friday

2.1K 60 0
By hosiesaltzman

it's friday, the fifth day this certain stranger from one of my classes had sent a letter to me, they still haven't stopped huh? as i opened my locker, i found a new letter under the rose. i picked up the rose and a new petal fell out.

once again, i ignored and picked up the letter.

this is me reminding you that you are beautiful, okay? and are you blackmailing me, love? not gonna work, sorry. i'm scared you'll hate me once you figure out who i am. anyways, have a great day, it's friday! keep the rose, okay? i love you.

why would i hate you? i'm starting to actually like this, you're really sweet. no one has ever made me feel loved and important before, y'know? thank you, stranger. (except my family, of course)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
163K 17.4K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
782K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
642K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...