seven petals [posie au]

Autorstwa hosiesaltzman

josie has been receiving letters from an unknown girl. Więcej

monday
tuesday
wednesday
friday
saturday
sunday
monday
history and letters

thursday

2.1K 61 0
Autorstwa hosiesaltzman

it's thursday and when i opened my locker, there's a new letter beside the rose, my letter beside it.

you're cute, i hope you know that? and what the fuck! i hope those people know what they're missing not looking your way, love. you!! are!! beautiful!! okay? if i have to remind you everyday that u are, i will. and p.s. i'm not a pedo, we have the same class (not gonna tell u which though) keep the rose, okay? i love you.

and when i picked up the rose, a new petal fell out. i ignored it and wrote a new letter.

maybe you can remind me by talking to me personally? tell me who you are if you don't wanna find the rose in the trash can, stranger.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...