PSYCHOTIC KIDS \ DEADLY CLASS

By grizam

❝ Shocks like that make me laugh. ❞ ▸ In which a girl and a boy find comfort in one another. or Cora... More

ᶜᴬˢᵀ
ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴸᴵˢᵀ
ᴰᴵˢᶜᴸᴬᴵᴹᴱᴿ + ᵂᴬᴿᴺᴵᴺᴳˢ
ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ
ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ᴼᴺᴱ
ᴼᴺᴱ
ᵀᵂᴼ
ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ
ᶠᴼᵁᴿ

ˢᵁᴹᴹᴬᴿᵞ

5.1K 75 1
By grizam

ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᵁᴹᴹᴬᴿᵞ

    ▸

In the year 1975 a young girl sat in a young girl stared at the stars, wishing away the evil that resided in her house. The young girl, Cora, had her small hand folded and her head bowed. She was praying, hoping, that someone would come take her away from this hell hole.

It was now the year 1978, the young girl is now in the second grade.  Cora has made friends, Julia and Roberta, and was quite popular. Nothing changed that night three years ago no wish was ever granted, no lord answered her prayers. She was trapped and to others she was perfect.

But in the year 1980 is when shit got real.

Cora, now ten, always hated having to go home. She would much rather stay at school, no matter how boring, then go home. Everyone had their problems. Her problems were just the beginning.

    ▸

started: fifteen of february in the year of twenty-nineteen

ended: n/a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 40.5K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
981K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
611K 30.7K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
311K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...