Under his spell~

By doryisblue

Keith, a witch, has a small shop handed to him by his older brother Shiro. He helps people with his spells, a... More

Chpter 1 - "Welcome to Cures, Potions, and More!"
Chpter 2- " We are a team lance, we can do this"
#1st special <3
chapter 3~
chapter 4~
Pt.1 Smutt special.

Note from author <3

150 5 0
By doryisblue

Hey guys! I will write the first chapter very soon! Please read the description, and lemme know what you think! follow to be notified about it and also feel free to send art for it too! Thanks for all of your support and be ready for one hell of a story~ 

love dory~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
502K 20.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...