Shatter My Heart

By _cherry_mae

~ Discontinued ~ "Silver Lake High is responsible for more than a dozen missing teens, most of which are vict... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Chapter One - Missing File
Chapter Two - Turn Around
Chapter 3 - Partial Regret
Chapter 4 - Their Last Poem
Chapter 5 - Save Me From Myself
haha sorry
Chapter 6 - Day Three
Chapter 7 - Break to Repair
Chapter 8 - I just want cereal and idk what to call this chapter.
Chapter 9 - A New Perspective
Chapter 10 - G̶l̶i̅t̲cⓗ
holy to the cow
Chapter 11 - Closer Shadow
Chapter 12 - Fire Flies, Fireflies
Marshmallow Fluff
Chapter 13 - Summer Eyes, Summarize
Chapter 14 - Personal Lies, Personalize
*sigh* I'm so sorry
uh...
Chapter-15#= √π÷×
writers block end
Chapter 16 - ¿ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ sᴉɥʇ uᴉ ʇou ǝɥ sᴉ ʎɥʍ
Chapter 17 - The Way Things Used To Be
WHO NEEDS PLOTS?!¿
Chapter 1 8 - OOF
sorry I've been MIA
Little Bit Of Info
Valentine's Day Brought Me Back Haha
We're Moving!

I-I didn't forget...

7 3 0
By _cherry_mae

Okay what I mean is, I tried not to.

Here is a fun little thing I forgot to post yesterday.

It takes place over the summer when Stephanie, Ryan, and Emily are going into either seventh or eighth grade:

"Happy Birthday!" Ryan beamed, tying the blue ribbon carefully into Stephanie's soft brown hair.

"I love it!" She replied, hugging him as though it was the best gift she'd ever received.

She quickly ran to her bathroom to check her reflection, catching small glimpses of blue behind her curls as she turned her head.

Emily laughed at her friend. "Here, I'll take a picture." She took out her phone as Stephanie smiled to herself in the mirror.

Ryan smiled shyly. He could hardly believe such a small gift would make her so happy.

"It's beautiful," she breathed, staring into Emily's phone at her own hair. Maybe she was exaggerating a bit, but it felt so nice to have something so unique.

The ribbon had small fake diamonds sewn onto its ends. They reflected light beautifully.

Stephanie loved wearing that ribbon.

Oh boy, did she used to...

(6 months later)

"I trusted you," she whispered into the falling snowflakes.

Ryan, standing straight across from her, looked remorsefully down at the snow they both tread on.

She untied the ribbon from her hair. "You betrayed me."

He wanted to say something, *anything*, but his voice refused to work for him.

She pulled the ribbon loose and let it catch the frigid air, flowing softly onto the ground.

She gave it up.

She gave *him* up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 21 12
Have you ever thought about death? How you will die, what comes after when your heart stops beating? Personally, I've never given it much thought. Un...
3.7K 232 22
WARNING: this story contains talk about depression and suicide. If you have triggers regarding those two, please read with caution. Also if any of y...
44.1K 1.4K 82
She was the angel and I was the devil. I knew better than to fall for a good girl like her but something about her lured me hard. Maybe because she...
Logan By Marie

Teen Fiction

11.3K 269 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...