The Legends {On Hold}

By Blep_Bloop12

Heros have arose. 9 teenagers have been chosen to be the holders. Shelby the holder of Light, Cory the holder... More

Welcome
Legends Beginnings
And One Has Bitten The Dust
He's Gone and Hatred Is Here
I created a collab account
Confusion
Friends Or Foes
Helpers Needed
Vote
Voting Results
Needing To Train
Ships...?
Update

Update

106 0 2
By Blep_Bloop12

Hey everyone! I know I need to update this book. But, I don't think I will for a bit. This book isn't going to be my first priority. This book just isn't as interesting as it was when I first made it. So the updates for this book will be a lot slower.

Second of all, I created a new book! It's called Etheadda! It's a Newscapecrew/Shredsquad fanfic. Here is the summary

What if there was a school where the kids of Disney kids went. Not just the heroes, but the villains as well. Follow the lives of some of these kids in their adventure of trying to get along, helping each other, and more!

It would mean a lot if you would go give the book some love. I really like this idea and I'm more into the Shredsquad fandom than I am the Skymedia fandom. Please, please, please go check out this book. I know  I sound desperate, and that's because I am! I really want this book to get the love it deserves. So please, go give it some love. Until next time.

~Crystal Out! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450 17 8
Lucas lives in a kingdom ruled by Micheal and his brother Devin. He is currently a head guard as he worked his way up the ranks. Little did he know o...
52.2K 568 26
Just all of my favorite ships and one-shots of them. My ships are gayyyyyy (like me 🤠🤓), but maybe once in a blue moon (a request) there will be a...
76.2K 4K 105
Welcome back to Team Shred's crack universe! Things are crazier this time! The ocean has been broadened to accomodate more ships! The puns have level...
269 26 26
You've just moved and have to start high school in a new town. You know everyone else will have their own friends, you go into it expecting to be alo...