AQR1: A Peerless Genius from...

By wittywinty

Book Cover created by: @Cattyalita 010919-031819 TITLE: A Queen's Revenge GENRE: War/Military/Historical Fict... More

0: The Death*
1: Second life*
2: Hans Family*
3: Her Decision*
4: Grey City*
5: Chess Pieces 1*
6: Chess Pieces 2*
7: Chess Pieces 3*
8: Chess Pieces 4*
9: Chess Pieces 5*
10: Chess Pieces 6*
11: Black Council 1*
12: Black Council 2*
13: White Mask 1*
14: White Mask 2*
15: White Mask 3
16: White Mask 4
17: Initiation Day
18: Initiation Day 2
19: Initiation Day 3
20: Initiation Day 4
21: Initiation Day 5
22: Loyalty
23: That Smell
24: Regroup
25: Agatha
26: Exchange
27: Midnight Visitor
28: Histories and Secrets
29: Plans
30: Captured
31: Captured 2
32: Captured 3
33: Captured 4
34: Home
35: Home 2
36: Restless
37: Prince' Birthday
38: Prince' Birthday 2
39: Date
40: Fight and Make up
41: Pairs
42: Futile Attempt
43: Farewell
Volume II
1: Past & Present
2: Memories Returned
3: Ming People
4: Hunter
5: Things to learn
6: Magic
7: Disguise
8: The Mountain
9: Hidden Treasures
10: Longing
11: Horse Riding
12: Past
13: Nurse
14: Wolves
15: Parade
16: Strange Weapon
17: Armors
18: Phoenix
19: Formidable
20: A War to Win
21: After War
22: Back
23: Crown Prince
24: Woo Her
25: Gift
26: An Enemy
27: Attack
28: Right Time
29: Challenge
30: Hunting Competition
31: Hunting Competition 2
33: Hunting Competition 4
34: Hunting Competition 5
35: Partners
36: Meeting
37: Claiming
38: Leadership
39: Appearance
40: Burned
41: Escape
42: Diadem
43: 20th
44: Jade Band
45: Wedding Day
46: Incence Burn
47: Family Lunch
48: Second Wave
49: Her Preparation
50: First Attack
51: Second Attack
52: Third Attack
53: Annihilation
54: Big News
55: Old Master
56: Xeno Grey
57: Last Attack
58: Healing
59: Behind the Mask
60: Truth
61: More Secrets
62: Agreement
63: In-laws
64: Sending Off
65: Favor
66: Love and Pain
67: Baited
68: Changes
69: Plan of Action
70: Tribunal
71: News
72: Party
73: Royal City Ladies
74: Their Plan
75: Cold War
76: Divorce
77: Shattered
78: Weak
79: Calm
80: Calm 2
81: Calm 3
82: Storm
83: Storm 2
84: Storm 3
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
ANNOUNCEMENT!

32: Hunting Competition 3

2.7K 191 1
By wittywinty

Hindi pa man nakakahupa ang pagkabigla ng lahat dahil sa nangyari ay nagpalabas na ulit ng panibagong hayop.

Squirrels.

Small but very quick.

Limang squirrels ang pinakawalan nila. And they immediately dispersed in the arena.

Kagaya kanina, Emy just continued to roam around the arena while on Phoenix. Si Misa naman ay hindi agad nakapagdesisyon kung anong gagawin niya. Then she was almost shook out of her horse ng magulat ng isang squirrel ang kabayo niya.

She raised her gun and tried to shoot it. Pero mabilis itong nakaiwas.

Emy had an idea. She took an arrow and aimed at that squirrel na siyang mismong hinuhunt ni Misa. Since the lady missed, it would be a slap if she could hit it in one go.

Which she did.

Napasmirk na lang din si Sebastian. He knew the temperament of the lady. She will give more if you try to mess with her. That's how cruel she can be.

Misa, on the other hand, gritted her teeth. Nag-iinit ang ulo niya dahil sa pananadya ni Emy. She's literally making her look like a fool in front of everybody.

With that, she started targeting the other squirrels. But she missed again.

Emy, however, smirked and then nocked two arrows. Everyone gasped. Can she really do it?

She calmly waited for an opportunity and then hit the arrows. Hindi pa man nakikita ng iba kung natamaan niya yung dalawa niyang target, she once again nocked two arrows and hit the other two.

"Fifteen points all."

The bull and the five squirrels have obviously the same points in total. And since the first was killed by Misa and the next five were killed by Emy, both of them have tied.

"Bitch..." Misa said while gritting her teeth.

Emy just smiled at her.

More animals were released in the arena and the two continued to contest with each other.

Emy tried to toy with Misa more but the lady stopped getting provoked and started to focus in gaining points.

Soon the points difference started to grow.

Emy sighed. This is no fun. She had decided to focus in getting points too when she suddenly felt something wrong.

That time, they just released two mountain elks inside the arena. They both equivalent of ten points each.

Emy placed two arrows on her bow again. This time, Misa was not anymore contesting with her. Instead, the lady was secretly smiling by herself. It's time for the real show.

Since Emy was focused putting her arrows on her bow, hindi niya agad napansin na may mali ng nangyayari. Actually, none of them realized it yet.

It was only when she was already aiming at the two elks when she saw the black cloaked people at the audiences.

Without thinking much, instead of hitting the two elks at once, she shot the two of the black cloaked people.

"Protect the royalties!" She told Vaughn na agad na kumilos.

Royal guards shielded the royal family.

As for her, her hands were quick in nocking and shooting her arrows. Wala siyang sinayang na sandali. Even Phoenix kept on galloping as fast as she can around the arena, helping Emy to confuse the black cloack people where she is going by speed.

Emy knew that they are the Black Council and they are targeting her again.

Franco, Liu Fu and Choi Kang realized it too kaya naman agad silang tumakbo upang samahan si Emy sa loob ng arena but more black cloaked people blocked their way.

Instead na makalapit sila sa dalaga, they are now fighting these people who blocked their way.

Sebastian was gritting his teeth habang sinusubukan na makaalis sa likuran ng mga royal guards. But they are not making it easy for him kahit pa nga tinakot na niya ang mga ito.

"Vaughn, send people to help Miss Hans."

Agad namang ginawa ng binata iyon. But even them were blocked by the black cloaked people.

Lalo ng nag-init ang ulo ni Sebastian.

"Damn it! Let me go now or I will make sure all of you will be punished kapag may nangyaring masama sa kanya."

"Shut it, Sebastian." It was Emy. Sakto kasing napadaan ito sa harapan nila and she heard his threat.

Natahimik ang binata. Not because he was following her order, but because of what she had called him.

Dalawang beses pa lang siya nitong tinatawag na Sebastian and he knows that is not the right time but he was really surprised.

Then she met his eyes. Naintindihan ni Sebastian ang gustong gawin ng dalaga. She will bring these people down at isasama niya si Misa sa kanila.

Now, he is bound between letting her do what she wants and helping her.

Emy once again focused with her enemies. She continued shooting and refilling her arrows if needed.

Habang patuloy siya sa ginagawa niyang iyon, narealize niya na hindi lahat ng nakablack cloaked people ay mga taga Grey City.

They are quite a lot. At imposibleng makahikayat ng ganun karami si Misa sa loob ng maikling panahon. Especially that she's not really from Grey City.

Kaya naman nakakasigurado siya, most of these people are from Royal City.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.7K 29
This story is all about a girl named Amber who hides her true identity as a boy. Find out how Isaac fell inlove with her.
199K 11.9K 44
Eloisa, a tomboy from the present has to travel in time to 19th century in order to save Marikit from the death caused by Maximilliano, a playboy hea...
126K 5.7K 54
❝ Kahit saang lupalop ako mapunta, mapa impyerno man o langit ay wala din namang mababago saakin. Sapagkat natural lang sa isang katulad ko ang mamuh...
426K 19.2K 60
Died and reincarnated in the book she last read, Arisia hopes to live an interesting life unlike her previous boring one. What will be in it for her...