My Favorite Actor of All-Time

By MADEIN2XX2

A friendship brewing with feelings of love between an awkward and bubbly rookie actor and a selfless, well-kn... More

the first time i met him
Too much coincidence
Let's Face it!
Step by step
Yearning
Changing gradually
First trip
First Trip: Jealousy (2)
First trip: Jealousy (3)
First trip: (κΈ‘!~ Done!)
Hiatus
Scandal
Revelation: (I'm Sorry)
Revelation:(Ms.Celebrity & Mr.Celebrity)
Back to zero
Is it Another chance to Stay or Leave?
One fine Summer
D-1 (Rehearsals)
Official
μΈμƒμ˜ μž₯μ• λ¬Ό (Hurdles in life)

I will trade anything for her

28 1 0
By MADEIN2XX2

There would be a time when the woman you love will walk down the aisle.. Walking down that aisle while looking at you in the eyes and somehow telling you that she's thankful that you're part of her life. And then your tears won't hold back, it will unconsciously pour down from your eyes. Those eyes we're sparkling and beautiful like you always tell her. that day was the most saddest for you but it was the happiest for her.

While she's Walking down that aisle with someone else..she looked at you from her side and somehow telling you that she cherished you and she's thankful that you've been part of her life. Looking at her with your sorrowful eyes, your tears can't hold back and unconsciously poured down. It was my saddest day but for her it was The happiest.

2 MONTHS LATER..

"Jiyeon-ah! Don't go! /sudden woke up/ /gasping/

"Hey! Jihyuk-Ah..are you okay?"-js

"Huh? Ahh.. I had a bad dream."

"You still dreamed about Jiyeon?"-js

"/sighed/ it's not like I want this too."

"So,What is it this time?"-js

"She died."

"What?! /hit the brake/ how?!"

"She jumped from a building."

"Waahh.. Don't you need to get check ups? You keep dreaming something bad to her.. I think it was after her Agency's CEO told you to stay away from her."-js

"/tearing up/ hurry up and drive..I want to take some rest."

"Hey! Why are you crying?! Jihyuk-ah..are you okay?"-js

(Last Time Jiyeon and
  Jihyuk met)

Hospital

"Choi jihyukssi? Can we have a short talk?"-CEO Kim

"Ah Yes, Sir.."

"I'll get straight to the point, jiyeon's father is SBS CEO Park Geonheo. The dating rumor of you and Jiyeon is nuisance to her father. Jiyeon is already engaged with someone which is the second son of SW Group. You need to stay away from Jiyeon from now on."

"/mentally and emotionally shocked/ ..."

>>•

/car parks/
"Jihyuk-ah..Let's go fishing tomorrow."-js

/Jihyuk zones out/

"Jihyuk-Ah..did you hear me?"-js

"Huh? I'm sorry What is it again?"

"I said let's go fishing tomorrow."-js

"Ahh..let's do it next time, I want to take a rest."

"Hey.. you've been taking a rest for a long time. You've been like this ever since that time. Choi Jihyuk.. it's been 2 months! Jiyeon probably-"-js

"I DONT KNOW! I don't know why I'm being like this! You don't frickin know how I hate feeling like this!!! Do you think I want this too?!!
/sobbing/ I don't know what to do!"

"I know you love her.. but Jihyuk-Ah../sighed/ its time to let go. That's why you're being tormented like that because you can't let go of her!"-js

[TRENDING]

Based on the sources, Gummy is facing a legal accusation for "Illegal drug usage" weeks after her discharged from the hospital. The singer was seen coming out from a unfamiliar building which was recently confirmed that was owned by a drug dealer named "Kang XX".

Gummy is currently being investigated and will be attending to the court to be examined properly.

Her Agency SM Ent. Hasn't release an official statement about this yet.
———————————————————————————

[DAILY TALK]

"Breaking news! Singer Gummy was reportedly being accused of "Illegal drug usage" weeks after her discharged from the hospital."

"Waaahh..I've seen the articles online and a lot of her fans and a lot were very disappointed. Gummy is known for her innocent image in the industry but she is now facing an legal accusation of illegal drug usage."

———————————————————————————

It was then..when my career downcasted. It was my worst nightmare. YOOWOO said that if I will do the things he taught me, I will be a great artist that people will respect but he didn't told me that I might encounter things like this. I am not a drug addict, I didn't use any of it, I don't have those things in me. How did this happen to me?

"All your promotions and sponsors are executing their contract with us."-CEO Kim

"/quiet/ /with tears/ Don't worry Mr.kim I won't leave the company until I cleared those accusations to me. I won't leave a bad image to your company. I'm really sorry. /slightly bows/"

"I believe in you Jiyeon-ah.. you'll be taking a drug test tomorrow don't forget, Okay?"

/exiting the building/
/reporters rushing/

"Here she comes! Hurry!"-rptr

"Gummyssi! Say something about your legal accusation of illegal drug usage!"

"What did you do in that building if you plead innocent to those accusation?!"

"Do you have any relationship with the owner of that building?!"

"When are you going to take drug test?"

/junggi struggling to block them/
/Jiyeon wiping her tears/
/lowering her hat/

Restaurant

/junggi And Jiyeon eating/
/people murmuring/

"Hey..isn't she Gummy? Have you heard that she was accused of illegal drug usage? It was weeks after her discharged. Waahh.."

"Ahhh..Yeah! She must be bored and she have nothing to spend her money on to. Haha what a waste.."

/junggi stood up/
/slams his chopsticks/
/people are shocked/

"/whisper/ Hong Junggi..stop it. Let's just finish this and go."

"/whisper/ Noona.. /teary/"

"It's okay..I'm okay. You know that it's not true right? Then, you don't have to explain it to them. Let them realized what they've done after the trial,Okay?"

"Why is this happening to you..you didn't do anything wrong. This is because of me! I should've gone there even if I had a stomach ache!"

"It happened already..and I don't regret going there instead of you. Your father needs the money. How can you go there with your stomach ache."

In the car

"Noona..I'm really sorry I already borrowed money to you for my dad's debt then you also got in trouble because of me."

"Junggi-ah.. you know that I love you right? You're like my best friend and my little brother. Yoonji treated you like her slave that's why I told CEO Kim to switch our managers..you've been taking care of me 24/7 even though you're sick. You can't even visit your family during holidays bcos of me. That small action I made, giving that money to your dad..I don't regret it. Even if I could turn back time I will still do it, why? It's because it's nothing compare to your sacrifices for me, you..taking care of me, dealing with my problems, even my nasty temper.. so don't say that it's your fault. I made that decision not you."

94z Group Chat

Minjae: Jiyeon-ah..how are you holding up? If you need someone to talk to we're here.

Jisoo: Yeah! We believe in you! We know you and those are trash articles! They don't even know you personally. Hmph!

Hyuna: Jiyeon-Ah.. I know you're struggling to this situation but I hope you will remain strong until you cleared your name. I love you! ❤️

Hyojong: WE BELIEVE IN YOU JIYEONIIEEE!! Stay strong! Have faith to those who believe in you! Think about those people who are still waiting for you! We love you!

* Park Jiyeon left the groupchat *

*Choi Jihyuk left the group chat *

Jisoo: these two are both tormented! I don't know what to do with Jihyuk.. he's still having nightmares about Jiyeon and this time Jiyeon died from jumping in a building.

Minjae: Hey! Hey! When did Jihyuk dreamed about that?

Jisoo: Yesterday, Why?

Minjae: Heol! Seriously! Wasn't it a sign?! A sign that Jiyeon will be in trouble? Jihyuk dreaming about her being dead can be a sign look! She's facing illegal drug usage accusations! Waahhh!!

Hyojong: I don't believe in supernatural things but you have a point.

Hyuna: Aigoo..if Jonghyun is here he wil Be shocked to hear that. You know how serious he is about stuffs like that.

Jisoo: Jihyuk must be crying again..aigoo

Hyuna: it's been two months now yet he can't let go of it?

Jisoo: I don't know.. he must really love Jiyeon to the extent that he will trade everything for her. His director is getting worried for him. He's being sensitive in the shoot. I'm worried that it will affect his work.

Hyojong: Doesn't he need to take therapies? I know a great psychiatrist, I can introduce him.

Jisoo: Let's Just give him more time to do things on his own. If we don't see changes then let's do that.

Shoot

/Jihyuk reading his script/
/suddenly became teary/

/Jieun sat beside him/

"Jihyukssi! Why? Did something wrong happened?"

"/wiping his tears/ no. It's nothing. It's just my knuckles are hurting.. I guess my fracture isn't fully healed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 38 9
Love. A feeling. An experience. Something that cannot be explained by a mere definition. Suzy has never been in a relationship. This is the same case...
3.2K 392 29
━━━━━ βœ―οΉ”SIDE SCENE ☽˚ ❝ you're pretty solid to just be a side character. ❞ - in which hansol and sanghee discover they aren't all that free to do wh...
4.7K 104 22
⟨A Chensung fanfiction⟩ Sequel to Gummy Bear Acception [In which Chenle and Jisung discover different experiences within their relationship. Whether...
10.6K 412 18
Bestfriends since childhood until senior year. It was suppose to be a perfect year since it's your last year being in highschool, but when a car acci...